• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

JulianImp

Aho, so that's why people who got torrent shiny Froakies were so distressed to begin with...

Welp, I guess I'll have to stick with this less-than ideal Muk then, since it seems like not having a recovery move would seriously hurt its tanking ability.

At least BP appear to be a lot easier to get in the Battle Maison now, compared to previous gens. I fought regular singles up to round 20 with Kingdra, Muk and Aerodactyl and did fine without even trying. Only past battle 11 did I have to begin setting up with Rain Dance to avoid being outsped, and even then I saw my fair share of unevolved pokémon.

Redd

It's Super Singles battle around the 20s when the game constantly runs the best counter to any team you run with. Get ready to get get Hypnotized and Fissured from them with nearly 100% accuracy.

decaf

I think I have at least a female Exeggcute in a Dream Ball. Most of the 'mons were male, but I think I might have some other females besides it.

If you could check if you have any other females I'd really appreciate it!

I have plenty of perfect (5x31) 'mon, each with 4 Egg Moves as well as oddities like the Tri Attack Togepi to trade.

Does it need to be from BW? You can get HA Mareep, Dratini and Duosion in XY. Mareep is from hordes and the other two in friend safari.

I'm after the Dream Balls to breed them down rather than the HA, but thanks.

decaf

Do you need any of the dream radar ones? I know I have Munna, Riolu, Sigilyph and maybe Shuckle.

Already nabbed all of the Dream Radar ones myself thanks! I just missed out on the Dream World ones as the servers have gone down now.

I know this isn't the Friend Safari thread but it doesn't seem very active right now but does anybody have a Chansey safari? I would really appreciate it if you would add me!

Alchemy

Bleh, I hate all the standard Intimidators in the VGC format right now but I really want one on my team. Granbull just isn't cutting it :/

Muku

Does anyone here have a Chimchar I could have? I don't need IVs or any specific ability. I still have a little bit to go with my living Dex, but right now feel like in all I have left, this is one that I'll have a hell of a time getting if I can. Would really appreciate it.

Edit: Strangely enough noticed it's the only starter I don't have.

Anyone have a spare Togepi, HA Fletchling, or 5-6 IV Ditto? Especially the latter, breeding for Lucario is so annoying.

Edit: ^I have an Infernape if you feel like waiting for me to breed one.

Muku

Anyone have a spare Togepi, HA Fletchling, or 5-6 IV Ditto? Especially the latter, breeding for Lucario is so annoying.

Edit: ^I have an Infernape if you feel like waiting for me to breed one.

Sure, if you don't mind. If you can get me the Chimchar, I'll clone you a 6IV JPN Ditto.

JulianImp

Alright, I first bred a HA Tangela with a leech seed Cacnea, then bred it with my god Ditto. First generation's done, since I got +Def -Spd nature and 31/??/31/??/??/??. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get it to 31/31/31/??/31/??...

Speaking of variations, are all Kalos-born Deerling/Sawsbuck in Spring form? Or do other seasons bear their respective offspring?

That would be helpful if you have some. If you do I'll PM when I get around to adding codes and trading.

I definitely have them, just couldn't remember for sure if it had Focus Punch, but it does along with Fire and Thunder Punch. My 3DS FC is in my GAF Profile.

jelmerjt

I'm looking for a Gabite Friend Safari (hidden ability).

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258 (jelmerjt).

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Pupitar, Dwebble, and Rhydon.

I played Battle Spot tonight for the first time in a couple of months.

I'm a little rusty. >_>

Arcanine still beats Blaziken one-on-one.

DPUG-WWWW-WWW5-MJYJ

And Zoroark is still my favorite lead.

VSWG-WWWW-WWW5-MJYP

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Speaking of variations, are all Kalos-born Deerling/Sawsbuck in Spring form? Or do other seasons bear their respective offspring?
Other seasons do bear their offspring I only need autumn to complete the set now. For some reason I find more reasonable offers on the Sawsbuck (weirdly enough Unova native too while all the Deerling want something like Xerneas for a Kalos born Winter or worse, Spring one...) but much less non-spring ones.

The other coast of Shelios/Gastradon (so blue rather than pink) is another variant to collect.

Muku

With this talk of Shellos (blue), I wanted one. Had to go to Pearl but brought a few over. Have three extras to give out if anyone wants one.

Edit: Make that two more to give out.

spiritfox

Other seasons do bear their offspring I only need autumn to complete the set now. For some reason I find more reasonable offers on the Sawsbuck (weirdly enough Unova native too while all the Deerling want something like Xerneas for a Kalos born Winter or worse, Spring one...) but much less non-spring ones.

The other coast of Shelios/Gastradon (so blue rather than pink) is another variant to collect.

I'm breeding Autumn ones if you want.

Muku

Almost done with my living Dex and current Dex on X. I have access to the rest, but I'm currently lacking a couple to finish it. If anyone has an extra of these that I could have, I'd really appreciate it.

Glameow OR Purugly
Baltoy OR Claydol

Only need one on each line, since I can breed/level for other.

Edit: Also, looking for a HA Chansey. Only have like 2 or 3 friends with Normal FS, and none of them have anything good, so I can't FS camp. ><

JulianImp

After about twenty more minutes of breeding and about twenty hatched eggs total, I ended up with a +Def -Spd Regenerator Tangela with 31/31/31/??/31/31 IVs, so I'm pretty happy. I never knew it'd be so easy to breed perfect pokémon now!

Now, I've got to transfer a Yamask from White so I can breed me some perfect Cofragrigus. I'm thinking about running a Grass Knot/Hex/Calm Mind/Toxic Spikes set, with EV training focused on HP, defense, some special attack and a little bit of SpDef. I was thinking about running Will-O-Wisp instead of Toxic Spikes initially, but then I realized that running spikes meant I'd get 130 power hexes without having to spend a turn burning stuff, and toxic poison works wonders against stallers (as long as they don't run poison types themselves, though). All I'd be worried about with this set would be 'mons running Guts, and that being able to burn stuff would allow me to spread its EVs more due to the attack reduction effect.

MegaMelon

So it seems the Datel cheat device for 3ds allows for you to get
latiosite and latiasite
. It's all over 4chan , but it's legit, there's also a youtube video on it.

Top Bottom