• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

El_Chino

Yes and no. I have shinies of them all, but that's because I was breeding for them shiny. But I only have one of each right now. Will be a while I think before I get extra shinies to trade from breeding.
No problem man, just PM when you have spares to trade.

Korosenai

Well, I'm playing macklelol right now.

As for Bravely Default, I don't know.
I've played the demo and thought it was okay, but it didn't really make me want to get it right away.
If you get bored tomorrow and want to play some, i'll be home all day.

Also, you should get it (if you like jrpg's). The actual game is 10x better than the demo.

one_kill

I could give you a shiny Gyrados if you want Muku. No need to clone. Cloning is a pain anyway, especially when you can just use PokeCheck.

Muku

It is a bit of a pain. Couple days week and some change ago I was on it like white on rice. Think I've been too distracted by the Twitch Plays Pokemon thread to be able to focus while trying to do it, LOL. ><

Anyone want to help me with some Vivillon trading? I just need Garden, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River and Jungle.

I have sun, marine, high plains, elegant and modern to trade

Anyone want to help me with some Vivillon trading? I just need Garden, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River and Jungle.

I have sun, marine, high plains, elegant and modern to trade

I have every pattern and can clone, but I have spare Garden at the moment.

Do you have any Icy Snow, Meadow, Monsoon, or Marine in a plain Poke Ball with English name "Vivillon" and no Pokerus?
I'd like to borrow them to clone if possible.

Congratulations!! It's like a huge weight being lifted once getting it.
Thank you, thank you very much. Now I just need to clone like 50 legendaries for backups in my living Dex in PokeBank. I swear, if something ever happens to those servers. Nintendo better believe in redundancy. Heaven knows I'm not cloning 718 Pokemon to keep backups on the cartridge AND online.

Looking forward to shiny charm goodness. Never encountered one chain fishing, in the Friend Safari or by PokeRadar.

Muku

Thank you, thank you very much. Now I just need to clone like 50 legendaries for backups in my living Dex in PokeBank. I swear, if something ever happens to those servers. Nintendo better believe in redundancy. Heaven knows I'm not cloning 718 Pokemon to keep backups on the cartridge AND online.

Looking forward to shiny charm goodness. Never encountered one chain fishing, in the Friend Safari or by PokeRadar.

You ain't even lying. I'm a bit concerned, but at same time I am hoping they know what they are doing and how much those Pokemon mean to everyone. I mean hell, some of those are friends of ours for YEARS. I'm sure as hell not going to keep a copy of each in Bank and on cart. Would leave me no room for breeding... or hell all the Pokemon I have in there now. I keep those I want to breed in their own box, ones I've bred already in their own box. I keep Ditto of each nature in case. And that doesn't count any potential chain breeding you have to do for egg moves and stuff. Basically my PC in game has become my breeding section + what I want to trade. Plus teams/potential teams. I have no room for that kind of 718 nonsense on there.

I've never encountered a shiny in wild, and haven't yet with charm. But I'm hoping it's shiny goodness comes through.

So for some reason I suddenly want to make a Vivllon. But I want THIS specific Vivillon.

666-o.png

But it's one of the rarest patterns on GTS and people only seem to want Pokemon that can't be traded. :/ Does anyone here have one I could borrow for breeding?

Muku

So for some reason I suddenly want to make a Vivllon. But I want THIS specific Vivillon.

666-o.png

But it's one of the rarest patterns on GTS and people only seem to want Pokemon that can't be traded. :/ Does anyone here have one I could borrow for breeding?

Even if you breed it, it'll come out as the Vivi you have in your own game, won't it? Though it was dependent upon where it's born.

Edit: That thing is beautiful though. Reminds me gotta go back to Vivi collecting...

Even if you breed it, it'll come out as the Vivi you have in your own game, won't it? Though it was dependent upon where it's born.

Edit: That thing is beautiful though. Reminds me gotta go back to Vivi collecting...

Oh no :( That sucks. I have the vomit coloured one in my region.

666-r.png

Welp.

Muku

River isn't bad. I think I have High Plains in mine. I didn't have a region set for a while. Kind of wish I'd know about the region thing when I bought X on vacay. I'd have preferred the Ocean one where I was visiting versus the ugly one I have.

one_kill

If I had any ubers...

OU?
Ah sorry for the late reply! I was doing something else haha
Maybe tomorrow?

666-o.png

Pretty sure I have two from Nintendo Playstation. I'll give you one.

666-o.png

They're native to my Y game. Wichu once requested that I breed some 5IV ones for him in exchange for a Garden that met my extensive criteria. I have all the Ocean Vivillon you want. Let me know if you'd like a specific Pokeball, gender, ability or nickname.

Pretty sure I have two from Nintendo Playstation. I'll give you one.

Yep! Very kind as always, one_kill!

one_kill

Muku, I'm ready whenever you are :D

Also found out that Smogon's demoted Mega Venusaur to A+ in OU... which I agree with unfortunately :(

Muku

Muku, I'm ready whenever you are :D

Also found out that Smogon's demoted Mega Venusaur to A+ in OU... which I agree with unfortunately :(

Hey. Sorry about that, was doing a podcast. I'm around now and will hop on for a short time before the sleepies kick in. If I don't catch you tonight I'll catch you tomorrow.

Edit: OMG thank you so much!

They're native to my Y game. Wichu once requested that I breed some 5IV ones for him in exchange for a Garden that met my extensive criteria. I have all the Ocean Vivillon you want. Let me know if you'd like a specific Pokeball, gender, ability or nickname.

Holy hell... if I could get one that would be amazing. Love the Ocean one the most out of all of them.

Son Of D

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone here have a Charizardite Y they don't want or have spare? It's the only mega stone I need. I don't have much in terms of offers though, unless you don't have Charizardite X or Blazikenite (they're the only mega stones I have more than one of).

L.O.R.D

hatched it couple days ago

y4S2fqz.jpg

soo happy
6 IVs , protean , timid
name it Black * Star
i was hoping i can type the star symbol &#9733; , because i think it was available in black 2 and white 2

Wichu

y4S2fqz.jpg

soo happy
6 IVs , protean , timid
name it Black * Star
i was hoping i can type the star symbol &#9733; , because i think it was available in black 2 and white 2
You can use &#9733;. Press the L button or tap the left arrow on the naming screen to switch to the old-style character input screen, then Sym. at the bottom to access special symbols.

How Viable do you guys think a Hazzard/Sleep team focused around Gravity leading with Blissey would be?

Edit: Not for real competitive, just online and odd friend battles.

TrueBlue

Since I'm sorta new to online battling, does this sound like a good moveset for Lucario?

Earthquake
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Close Combat

Holding Lucarionite as an item.

one_kill

Since I'm sorta new to online battling, does this sound like a good moveset for Lucario?

Earthquake
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Close Combat

Holding Lucarionite as an item.
Yeah, standard set up except you should change ExtremeSpeed to Bullet Punch.

How Viable do you guys think a Hazzard/Sleep team focused around Gravity leading with Blissey would be?

Edit: Not for real competitive, just online and odd friend battles.
Why around Gravity? Don't focus your team around Gravity unless you know that your opponent will mostly be using flying Pokemon, Pokemon that levitate, or Pokemon that know certain moves.

Look what I got!
Awesome dude!

Holy hell... if I could get one that would be amazing. Love the Ocean one the most out of all of them.

Absolutely! Let me know if you'd like it customized (ball/gender/ability/nickname)

soo happy
6 IVs , protean , timid
name it Black * Star

OMG congrats! Bet a brick wall popped out when the IV guy said it was perfect!

Look what I got!

Charging cable or the system? J/K, nice pick-up! I <3 my Zelda XL

MicH

Yeah, XL is definitely the way to go. I can't play on the OG one anymore!

And yes, the Zelda XL one is the best :D

Top Bottom