• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Anyone up for 6v6 singles? I've been playing Battle Spot for a while and I'm doing pretty good, but I want to see what it's like with a full team.

RoySFNR

Mega Venusaur is awesome so long as you're not fighting against Pokemon with psychic and/or flying moves. It also counters Swampert and Quagsire. But you'd have to swap out your Charizard, at least its mega, to use it and I don't think that's what you want.

But I think you need a wall. Something that could eat up damage, poison/burn, and recover HP.

That's what I figured as well. The only pokemon I could think of was Venusaur with its maginificent moveset/resistances. I think I'm gonna pack one and swap out Charizard when I see something that's going to attempt to stall me and stick with my old team if someone decides to bring the regular threats. I wish I could use other pokemon but they just seem so outclassed by the likes of Dragonite and Talonflame...

Hylian7

So I'm mass breeding Mareep right now, and for some reason my Mareep and Ditto just stopped producing eggs. Is there any reason why this happened?

A few 3v3 singles, then 6vs6 single?

FC is on my profile. IGN: Bernardo.
Cool. My FC is 0645 5824 5228 IGN is Blue
So I'm mass breeding Mareep right now, and for some reason my Mareep and Ditto just stopped producing eggs. Is there any reason why this happened?
There shouldn't be anyway for them to just stop... Maybe the pokemon are not friendly with each other and you're having bad luck with the egg percentage. Keep trying.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason

There shouldn't be anyway for them to just stop... Maybe the pokemon are not friendly with each other and you're having bad luck with the egg percentage. Keep trying.

Added, sending you the invitation.

EDIT: Great matches, MasterSheen. You kicked my ass in the first match, then you had me on the ropes on the second one.

Hylian7

Maybe, but it just seems so sudden. I would go up and down the route the daycare is on and usually after one whole trip up and down the route there's an egg. I've gone up and down it 10 times now and there's suddenly nothing. I've gotten 20+ eggs out of this couple before, so it's definitely not any compatibility issue.

Awesome battling bernardobri. Now, to start breeding some Togepi.
Maybe, but it just seems so sudden. I would go up and down the route the daycare is on and usually after one whole trip up and down the route there's an egg. I've gone up and down it 10 times now and there's suddenly nothing. I've gotten 20+ eggs out of this couple before, so it's definitely not any compatibility issue.
Did you talk to the breeder outside the fence? I not sure if he turns around if you're part is full.

Muku

Does anybody have a spare Crobat by chance? I don't get the friendship mechanics at all. :/

Do you have the Soothe Bell? Easiest, quickest way I got one was I bred a Golbat. Hatched the egg, and on the newly hatched Zubat attached the Soothe Bell. Leveled it to 22 where it became Golbat. And because Soothe Bell works on it's friendliness, by time I got the next level at 23, it had enough friendship (different from affection.. really hate the terms they use though for this) to turn to Crobat.

Awesome battling bernardobri. Now, to start breeding some Togepi.

Did you talk to the breeder outside the fence? I not sure if he turns around if you're part is full.

If your party is full, you'll still see him facing road if he has an egg. I know there are times I can go a while before getting an egg. Though it's gotten better since oval charm.

Wichu

I think that's just luck. I've had that happen a couple of times; if you spend enough time breeding then you'll encounter a dry stretch eventually.

WonderPup

Is anyone free to help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? If so, my FC is 3153-4172-0166, and my in-game name is WonderPup.

And if anyone is so inclined, I'm looking to trade my Charizardite X for someone else's Charizardite Y.

CrimsonN0

Is anyone free to help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? If so, my FC is 3153-4172-0166, and my in-game name is WonderPup.

And if anyone is so inclined, I'm looking to trade my Charizardite X for someone else's Charizardite Y.

Sure, sent you a trade request to evolve your Scyther.

CrimsonN0

Anyone want to do some battles?
Singles, Doubles. I guess I'd try out Triples or Rotation.
I'd say Multi, but there hasn't been much luck getting that going lately, it seems everyone is playing Bravely Default.

Korosenai

Anyone want to do some battles?
Singles, Doubles. I guess I'd try out Triples or Rotation.
I'd say Multi, but there hasn't been much luck getting that going lately, it seems everyone is playing Bravely Default.
You still want to play some games? Ill get off bravely default to play a few lol.

CrimsonN0

You still want to play some games? Ill get off bravely default to play a few lol.

Well, I'm playing macklelol right now.

As for Bravely Default, I don't know.
I've played the demo and thought it was okay, but it didn't really make me want to get it right away.

El_Chino

Ah, not much to offer right now except breeding rejects. 5IVs of stuff, and 6IVs of a few like Ponyta, Porygon, think I have an Eevee, and a Zorua too.
Any of them shiny? Lol

Willing to give you a discount since you've helped me out a lot.

Muku

Any of them shiny? Lol

Willing to give you a discount since you've helped me out a lot.

Yes and no. I have shinies of them all, but that's because I was breeding for them shiny. But I only have one of each right now. Will be a while I think before I get extra shinies to trade from breeding.

Top Bottom