• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Boogiepop

Man, Carbink, why can't your hidden ability be in the Friend Safari like everybody else?! Still, just got myself a shiny Mime Jr., so that's nice.

Wanace

Hi All,

I'm dying for some friend codes. I live in China and know no one with a 3DS. I need some friend safari Pokemon here!

If you're willing to help me out please add me, PM me, reply here, whatever!

Thanks!

0318-7547-2566

Usobuko

Banned
So anyone can join in on this? I might be interested in doing a Dragon team, but it'll take some time to breed them.

Think Dragon was taken by Quest1. You can challenge us instead!

Edit: List

Normal: macklelol
Fighting: Alchemy
Flying: one_kill
Poison: Wichu
Ground: Spiritfox
Rock: Boogiepop
Bug: JulianImp
Ghost: Usobuko
Steel: KiraFA37
Fire: El_Chino
Water: Professor Beef
Grass: PreyingShark
Electric: fek
Psychic: Aggrotek
Ice: B-Dubs
Dragon: Quest1
Dark: OceanBlue
Fairy: SeZMehK

Muku

Hi All,

I'm dying for some friend codes. I live in China and know no one with a 3DS. I need some friend safari Pokemon here!

If you're willing to help me out please add me, PM me, reply here, whatever!

Thanks!

0318-7547-2566

My FC is in my profile. Will add you in a sec! :)

Think Dragon was taken by Quest1. You can challenge us instead!

Edit: List

Normal: macklelol
Fighting: Alchemy
Flying: one_kill
Poison: Wichu
Ground: Spiritfox
Rock: Boogiepop
Bug: JulianImp
Ghost: Usobuko
Steel: KiraFA37
Fire: El_Chino
Water: Professor Beef
Grass: PreyingShark
Electric: fek
Psychic: Aggrotek
Ice: B-Dubs
Dragon: Quest1
Dark: OceanBlue
Fairy: SeZMehK

I was too late ;_______;

Boogiepop

I was too late ;_______;

It looks like there are at least a few gyms that are going exclusively singles, though. So as long as everyone is down with it (which it looks like) you could pair with one of them to run doubles for that type.

Also, thanks a lot, Wichu! That saves me a good bit of suffering!

Muku

Okay, I can get to lovin' this shiny charm. In RoySFNR's FS unlocking his Pokemon. Then BAM! Shiny Loudred. Not that I've ever felt close to that Pokemon, but these are fun little trophies to find. One yesterday and one today. I'm loving this.
The charm. Not McDonalds.

Edit: Damn really glad for sparkle animation again. AGAIN, a case where I would have run. Comparing normal vs shiny now because I was like "WTF is the difference?" I never would have noticed that.

CrimsonN0

This is sad.
Someone finally accepted my challenges and its backlot.
On top of that he only picked 4 pokemon to my 6 and I'm losing horribly.

Aggrotek

This is sad.
Someone finally accepted my challenges and its backlot.
On top of that he only picked 4 pokemon to my 6 and I'm losing horribly.

I don't have a Doubles team otherwise I'd have played you.

Damn it... I just released my pokemon with my Lucky Egg... Does anyone have an extra?

CrimsonN0

Haha, I just assumed it would be 4v4. You really need some electric attacks though.

Yeah, I did have a Dragonite with Thunder, but switched it out for Roserade.
I guess I was gonna test out Frosslass too and she gets Thunder/Thunderbolt.

I have like 5 boxes of fully IV/EV pokemon, but have a bunch I've never actually battled with so I've been trying them out.
Theres tons of pokemon I want to use, but actually fitting them together into a team is kinda hard.

one_kill

I'm going to test out my mono flying team against a bunch of randoms online.

I hope you guys are ok with me using Landorus because he's awesome :x

one_kill

Wooo boy, Clefable is making a lot of people salty tonight.

Just had a dude who rage quit against my Clefable shout "GO HOME CRY LOSER" lol

Kirlia

Banned
Good news, everyone! I got my first Friend Safari shiny, a female Hawlucha with Mold Breaker, which is its Hidden Ability. Because I already have a shiny Hawlucha, I am willing to trade this new Hawlucha for any good offers. The bad news is that she has the worst nature for a Hawlucha, Modest, but she does have perfect HP and Special Defense IVs (and no IVs with a 0 value).

I am currently looking for a nameable shiny Chespin or Quilladin, any gender, any nature that doesn't reduce Attack, and any IVs that are not 0 value. However, I'm willing to consider other offers, mainly shiny ones. Her name is Ace, but I can change it.

one_kill

Good news, everyone! I got my first Friend Safari shiny, a female Hawlucha with Mold Breaker, which is its Hidden Ability. Because I already have a shiny Hawlucha, I am willing to trade this new Hawlucha for any good offers. The bad news is that she has the worst nature for a Hawlucha, Modest, but she does have perfect HP and Special Defense IVs (and no IVs with a 0 value).

I am currently looking for a nameable shiny Chespin or Quilladin, any gender, any nature that doesn't reduce Attack, and any IVs that are not 0 value. However, I'm willing to consider other offers, mainly shiny ones. Her name is Ace, but I can change it.
I'll take it. What shinies or legendaries (or shiny legendaries lol) are you looking for?

MMing a shiny Honedge. No luck so far. I need that blood red sword!
I have to get one myself :x
It's so sexy

Kirlia

Banned
I'll take it. What shinies or legendaries (or shiny legendaries lol) are you looking for?

Chespin/Quilladin, to complete my shiny Kalos starter trio. It can be any gender, either ability, any nature that doesn't reduce Attack, and any IVs that are not 0 value. And nameable!

But there are other shiny Pokemon I have in mind, like Honedge, Goomy, female Espurr, Spritzee and Noibat. Similar rules apply to these guys: any nature that doesn't hurt their best stats, any ability, no 0 IVs, any gender and nameable. :)

But don't be afraid to make an offer of your own.

Top Bottom