• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

one_kill

Chespin/Quilladin, to complete my shiny Kalos starter trio. It can be any gender, either ability, any nature that doesn't reduce Attack, and any IVs that are not 0 value. And nameable!

But there are other shiny Pokemon I have in mind, like Honedge, Goomy, female Espurr, Spritzee and Noibat. Similar rules apply to these guys: any nature that doesn't hurt their best stats, any ability, no 0 IVs, any gender and nameable. :)

But don't be afraid to make an offer of your own.
lol that's a bit too much

Kirlia

Banned
New page, so I'll post it again.

I have an extra shiny Hawlucha. It's Modest natured, but it has perfect HP and Special Defense IVs and its Hidden Ability, Mold Breaker.

Looking for any nameable shinies that have decent natures and not totally shitty IVs! :)

Muku

No way dude.
You have to hatch them exactly on Halloween or they won't be as good.

LOL my luck with that would be basically nil. Have found more in wild than I've hatched lately. Back on Porygon once I got my Dex finished.. and that's a continuation on what I was doing before. Going on three weeks with this stupid prick. :( So getting TWO on Halloween? Maybe I would have to pray to the Helix for that kind of luck.

one_kill

LOL my luck with that would be basically nil. Have found more in wild than I've hatched lately. Back on Porygon once I got my Dex finished.. and that's a continuation on what I was doing before. Going on three weeks with this stupid prick. :( So getting TWO on Halloween? Maybe I would have to pray to the Helix for that kind of luck.
The Dome will help
Join us

I hope someone here is making a competitive TPP team. Would be fun to see haha

KiraFA37

Okay so the gym thing is going well I see, can comebody PM the gym IRC details? Also there is a general pokegaf IRC? I suppose the details of that are in the general pokegaf thread?

Attention!

I need to trade over some megastones temporarily to somebody so I can start a new game in Pokemon X. I'll give a Movie Event Victini w/V-create to whoever can help me out with this! Just PM me for more details, I may not answer immediately since I'm going to classes for the next few hours (timezone is EST).

EDIT:Already fulfilled by another member.

MicH

Can we get some multi battles going tonight? I have a lot of new Pokemon that I want to try out in a friendly setting :p Plus it's been a while since I last battled you guys!

Also what is the consensus here regarding the usage of legendaries - as in the trios, Lati@s etc. Not thre all-too powerfull ones like Rayquaza, Victini, Arceus etc.

SeZMehK

Can we get some multi battles going tonight? I have a lot of new Pokemon that I want to try out in a friendly setting :p Plus it's been a while since I last battled you guys!

Also what is the consensus here regarding the usage of legendaries - as in the trios, Lati@s etc. Not thre all-too powerfull ones like Rayquaza, Victini, Arceus etc.

Sure, I'm up for it. Don't have many new pokes but I do have new shiny pokes to play. :p

one_kill

Fighting a guy with three Shaymin lol
You guys know what that means right? Ice Beam!

I'm all up for using legendaries. Ubers is really fun.

MicH

Fighting a guy with three Shaymin lol
You guys know what that means right? Ice Beam!

I'm all up for using legendaries. Ubers is really fun.
Well, yeah, Ubers is a tier in it's own, but I was thinking Latios in OU etc. I haven't seen anyone here use them in regular battles outside of Ubers battles.

But yay, we just need one more for our multi battle :p

Well, yeah, Ubers is a tier in it's own, but I was thinking Latios in OU etc. I haven't seen anyone here use them in regular battles outside of Ubers battles.

I can play later tonight when I'm home from work if that's when you're planning to battle! Wouldn't mind getting in on some multi battle action.

one_kill

Yeah I got what you meant. Personally, it's fine imo. I'm ok with using legendaries so long as they're not banned in Battle Maison.

Boogiepop

BTW, the gym leader info sheet is almost finished, but if the last few people with claims to gyms (it looks like Ice, Dragon, and Dark, and Flying is still missing some info) could fill in their stuff, that'd be awesome. Also, it's looking like there are a couple gyms who just want to do singles, so the people who wanted to get in on this may be able to participate if we double down and have an additional leader in doubles for those types.

Aggrotek

BTW, the gym leader info sheet is almost finished, but if the last few people with claims to gyms (it looks like Ice, Dragon, and Dark, and Flying is still missing some info) could fill in their stuff, that'd be awesome. Also, it's looking like there are a couple gyms who just want to do singles, so the people who wanted to get in on this may be able to participate if we double down and have an additional leader in doubles for those types.

Waiting on Quest1, Ocean Blue and one more person... I forget who.

Top Bottom