• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Wichu

I'm using the Bank and Transporter to transfer from White 2, and are Kyurem's fusions even possible after I take him over to Y? Is he going to be stuck in the state I transfer him in?

You can't even transfer Kyurem while it's fused. You can get the item to fuse Kyurem in X/Y (in Kiloude City IIRC).

DaBoss

Maintenance got in the way :(. I am looking for a HA Liepard and Spiritomb too, if you have one of them I would love it.

Got a lot of awesome things on Wonder Trade in the weekend. 5IV Piplup, 5IV Absol, Feebas with 4 Egg Moves, 4IV Honedge with Wide Guard, 4IV Modest Litwick and others.
I think I have both. Well I know I have Purrloin.
Getting more and more tired with everybody running obviously Pokegen'd pokemon on battlespot. Am I supposed to believe you managed to breed a shiny hidden power ice Manectric while I'm rolling with some poverty Pokemon since I don't have move tutors available?

So salty.
I was going to say I have 3 HP Ice Manectric but then saw it was shiny lol. It definitely is possible, all you have to do is persevere.

Either way, a hacked mon has no disadvantage over a legit one and only the color changes so it's not like the opponent has an advantage except move tutor moves, though if you are in the Special format, you don't have to worry about that.
I do the breeding and IV checking by rare candy-ing and not saving, it's mostly the items and TMs that I need to get, I suppose.
That's a lot of work and is inefficient. Then there are the Maison exclusive items.

Korosenai

I ended up getting 5 Celebis. One for me, fek, lazy, my friend who doesnt post on gaf, and the last one im reserving for Usoboku if he wants it. If he doesnt want it, then someone can go ahead and claim it, that way I have a backup person to give it to just in case.

Going to pause on cloning them, and im going to clone about five calm ones later.

Maintenance got in the way :(. I am looking for a HA Liepard and Spiritomb too, if you have one of them I would love it.

Got a lot of awesome things on Wonder Trade in the weekend. 5IV Piplup, 5IV Absol, Feebas with 4 Egg Moves, 4IV Honedge with Wide Guard, 4IV Modest Litwick and others.
I dont have liepard or spiritomb, sorry. I do have your Celebi ready though for when maintenance stops.
Sure, maintenance is going on right now, but I can lend it to you when it ends.
Ok, we can just trade later.

Ugh... Is cloning really as inconsistent as it seems? The first few times I did it perfectly, then all of a sudden it's taking me anywhere from 4-8 tries to get a clone! >_<

All of a sudden, I feel like the AR PowerSave might be worth looking into if it means an easier way to clone.

L.O.R.D

Ugh... Is cloning really as inconsistent as it seems? The first few times I did it perfectly, then all of a sudden it's taking me anywhere from 4-8 tries to get a clone! >_<

All of a sudden, I feel like the AR PowerSave might be worth looking into if it means an easier way to clone.

same as me
sometimes its not working
and sometimes i got the timing 3 on a row

the problem with PowerSave is you can't clone items , but who care..you can have 999 of them

the problem with PowerSave is you can't clone items , but who care..you can have 999 of them

Which makes it all the more tempting. I was trying to clone enough of my Shiny Eevees to get a full set of shiny Eeveelutions, but the cloning just took soo long! @_@ Then I have to work on getting stones and Rare Candies to evolve with.

Speaking of which, is it possible to raise friendship enough to get an Espeon/Umbreon at level 2? I'm pretty sure Sylveon can be done (since Charm is on the Eevee as an egg move), but the other two are a bit tricky in my mind.

Which makes it all the more tempting. I was trying to clone enough of my Shiny Eevees to get a full set of shiny Eeveelutions, but the cloning just took soo long! @_@ Then I have to work on getting stones and Rare Candies to evolve with.

Speaking of which, is it possible to raise friendship enough to get an Espeon/Umbreon at level 2? I'm pretty sure Sylveon can be done (since Charm is on the Eevee as an egg move), but the other two are a bit tricky in my mind.

Yes, friendship raises when you walk with the pokemon in your party, use Soothe Bell with Friendship O-Power. You can get friendship bags in the supertraining, 8 of them max the friendship.

Eevee evolves into Sylveon when it levels up with a Fairy move.

Yes, friendship raises when you walk with the pokemon in your party, use Soothe Bell with Friendship O-Power. You can get friendship bags in the supertraining, 8 of them max the friendship.

Eevee evolves into Sylveon when it levels up with a Fairy move.

Ah, good to know! Thanks!

I sure love trying to breed competitive shinies. Got my shiny Vullaby with big pecks -.-. Just gotta find an ability capsule to get dat overcoat.

Korosenai

Lazy, could i get a piplup? Anyway I could trade the Deino back for one? I already have a ton of Deinos.

I forgot to tell you what I wanted :p

Korosenai

Thanks Nub. Wow Celebi with Manectite! I didnt have it.

Edit: Hold on. I will breed one.
Im going to try to clone something real fast. Ill let you know when im ready.

Nub, we can trade now if you want. Also, hop into the IRC chat, easier for you to talk with the other gym leaders.

Give me a bit to try and clone something real fast. And i'll hop in the gym irc in a bit and do everything I need to do tonight.

ReiGun

Got my Torchic. Woo! Currently giving away the rejects on Wonder Trade (getting quite a few starters too), but just like with Eevee, you guys are welcome to have one if you'd like.

Now to figure out what I'm going to breed next. For as tedious as this is, it's actually pretty soothing. I'm having fun.

Muku

Got my Torchic. Woo! Currently giving away the rejects on Wonder Trade (getting quite a few starters too), but just like with Eevee, you guys are welcome to have one if you'd like.

Now to figure out what I'm going to breed next. For as tedious as this is, it's actually pretty soothing. I'm having fun.

Congrats! :) It can be pretty fun. I find it more interesting while watching TV or something. Of course the farthest my mind is from "I hope a shiny pops!" is when one pops which makes it all the more fun.

Thank you so much! Do you want anything good in return later on? I have some spare ability capsules... If I ever get a good shiny that you don't have i'll be sure to clone it for you first thing.

Hey Nub I am waiting. Do you have a Mandibuzz or Vullaby?

A Klefki used Swagger on my Garchomp. Which has a Lum Berry.

I was dead.

Also, fixing that 1466 Special rating I got yesterday was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Swept 3 opponents and done for now. Then again, a lot of my matches yesterday were 0-1s that I could have won if I had played better.

ReiGun

Starters are flowing like water on Wonder Trade for me right now. Keep getting Charmander and Froakie. Even got a Totodile.

Muku

Starters are flowing like water on Wonder Trade for me right now. Keep getting Charmander and Froakie. Even got a Totodile.

Hope it's a trend this afternoon then. Kept getting Bunnelbys earlier. Maybe might trade some breeding rejects in a moment.

Edit: Lickitung received just now... named Miley. Pretty sure I've gotten one before named same thing, haha. This one however is a male Lickitung. o_O

Korosenai

So, I just became the new Ghost type gym leader yesterday, and im going to sit down later tonight and do everything I need to do. Usobokus been giving me links for everything, so I can probably do it pretty fast.

Ugh, I'm happy and upset at the same time.

Took me a month to hatch a shiny Chespin. I want to fix up my team and I evolved my Togepi too early so it never got Wish. Decided to breed another one and after 10 eggs...

A female (Yes!) Hustle (ugh) shiny Togepi appears with 31/x/x/31/31/31. The IV judge says it has superior potential so the defense must be absolutely terrible. Should I use it anyway? I was going to EV in HP and Special Defense with a bit of Special Attack on the side, and I just want it to absorb special attacks and use Wish to support the team...

And if I do use it, does anyone happen to have a spare Ability Capsule? :/

Muku

Ugh, I'm happy and upset at the same time.

Took me a month to hatch a shiny Chespin. I want to fix up my team and I evolved my Togepi too early so it never got Wish. Decided to breed another one and after 10 eggs...

A female (Yes!) Hustle (ugh) shiny Togepi appears with 31/x/x/31/31/31. The IV judge says it has superior potential so the defense must be absolutely terrible. Should I use it anyway? I was going to EV in HP and Special Defense with a bit of Special Attack on the side, and I just want it to absorb special attacks and use Wish to support the team...

And if I do use it, does anyone happen to have a spare Ability Capsule? :/

I have a spare Ability Capsule if ya need it.

Edit: I agree, should put stats in an IV calc to see if it's not too bad.

I have a spare Ability Capsule if ya need it.

Edit: I agree, should put stats in an IV calc to see if it's not too bad.

The Defense could still be usable if the Attack IV's like 1 or 2. You should check it out.

Okay, so I put in the stats and Attack is 6 and Defense is 18. How is that?

And thanks a lot, Muku!! If it's okay I'll trade you tomorrow since my house's Internet seems to be out and I'm on my phone.

Muku

And thanks a lot, Muku!! If it's okay I'll trade you tomorrow since my house's Internet seems to be out and I'm on my phone.

Sure, should be fine. :)

Edit: By the way, is there any Pokemon you're looking for? Maybe if I have it I can attach it to that and you'll get a two for one. Legendaries/event Pokemon are okay too.

Top Bottom