• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Korosenai

Mackelol, you can keep that Celebi. I'll try to start cloning the one you just gave me after lunch.

Do you want me to clone a specific item on it? If not i'll just put an ability capsule on it.

macklelol

Mackelol, you can keep that Celebi. I'll try to start cloning the one you just gave me after lunch.

Do you want me to clone a specific item on it? If not i'll just put an ability capsule on it.

If you could clone me an Eviolite, that would be great.

Sure, should be fine. :)

Edit: By the way, is there any Pokemon you're looking for? Maybe if I have it I can attach it to that and you'll get a two for one. Legendaries/event Pokemon are okay too.
Hmm...not really, I'm not one for collecting Pokemon usually. Maybe a Phione? Actually if anything, do you have a spare Shiny Stone? I just realized I used up my only one ><

fek

Got a shiny Elekid. Problem is, I was just randomly breeding for GTS trades, so no everstone, no destiny knot, no luxury ball, just a few egg moves and it's pretty hard to notice it's a shiny too.

Frost_Ace

Any idea for a Sylveon moveset/spread in doubles? I was thinking something like this:

Sylveon@leftovers Pixelate

Bold 252hp/252def/6spatk

Hyper Voice
Shadow Ball/Psyshock
Helping Hand
Protect/Wish/Heal Bell

Not sure about the EVs and the nature though, Pixelate Hyper Voice is powerful but with no investment in Spatk is kinda underwhelming.

Nekki

All right everyone, I have a ton of Sassy Aroma Veil Spritzee to give out. They are all in Premier Balls and have at least 5 perfect IVs each (however, the ones with 31 Speed aren't the best if you want to teach your Spritzee/Aromatisse Trick Room, which is why I count 0 Speed as a perfect IV).

There are 29 total.

13 are 5 ideal IVs with a 31/31/31/31/31/xx configuration. 11 are girls and 2 are boys.

12 are 5 ideal IVs with a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 configuration. I guess these are the most technically perfect ones. 6 are girls and 6 are boys. One of them has 0 in Attack and Speed.

The last four are interesting. They have a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 configuration, so they have 4 ideal IVs. 3 are girls and 1 is a boy.

Also, I will be breeding a new batch of Goomy soon. The second Goomy I bred with my first Goomy parent has perfect IVs and Gooey! It's likely I will get at least a few 6IV babies from my shiny hunting.

I'll take any. I just want it to complete my dex with aromatisse lol.

Korosenai

I swear there is RNG with cloning. It seems like I have the same exact timing every time, yet sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So annoying.

edit: Mackelol and Fek, i've got your Celebi's.

Thanks for the perfect Scatterbug, Frost_Ace!

Does anyone have Sandstorm, Icy Snow, Monsoon or Meadow Vivillon or Scatterbug in a plain Pokeball, English name "Vivillon" and no Pokerus?

Oh my god... Serena just asked for me, Tierno, and Trevor to battle, but my team was not really ready, since I was trying to hatch an egg. I was actually able to DECLINE and battle them later after getting my team back together?!?!

THIS GAME IS-- just too awesome...
(It's the little things that count.)

Anustart

I'll try cloning it in a bit. Do you already have a Destiny Knot or do you want me to put an ability capsule on it?

Give me about 10 minutes, i'm playing Bravely Default and forgot to check this thread again. Doing a battle right now.

I do have a destiny knot! :)

one_kill

Edit: I haven't asked for a while, but does anybody have a good nature, 4-6IV Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde?

Theyre Modest, Timid, and Calm with perfect ivs in the stats they need.

Timid and modest are 31/xx/xx/31/xx/31 and the calm one is 31/xx/xx/xx/31/31.

I have a spare modest if you want it.
Ah it's ok, thanks dude

I have a 6IV one, but it's obviously hacked lol

Rnr1224

anyone got a charizardite X they would be willing to part with? i have Y so i got some of the version exclusives and other mega stones.

Anustart

I'll try cloning it in a bit. Do you already have a Destiny Knot or do you want me to put an ability capsule on it?

Give me about 10 minutes, i'm playing Bravely Default and forgot to check this thread again. Doing a battle right now.

Also, how might I clone a pokemon? I told my buddy you were gonna get me a God Ditto, and now he's interested in getting one. So I figure I better learn to clone so I get one for him as well!

RoySFNR

Oh my god... Serena just asked for me, Tierno, and Trevor to battle, but my team was not really ready, since I was trying to hatch an egg. I was actually able to DECLINE and battle them later after getting my team back together?!?!

THIS GAME IS-- just too awesome...
(It's the little things that count.)

I think I liked it better when you knew that around every corner, Gary motherfucking Oak (or green/blue) was waiting to take you out right after you've been dicking around too much. It added some tension to otherwise dull moments in the game.

I think I liked it better when you knew that around every corner, Gary motherfucking Oak (or green/blue) was waiting to take you out right after you've been dicking around too much. It added some tension to otherwise dull moments in the game.

Grr..... You've got me there... It would have been rightful punishment for me to have to battle them with my not-ideal party. haha It was interesting to have a choice, though.

I was a bit disappointed by the battle, though. I was training a Honedge at around lv14, which easily took care of them all... And I had it back when I had the eggs too, so.... nyeh.

Everyone is dead right that this game is too easy. (Though I do enjoy making a team that steamrolls everything in sight.)

Muku

Hmm...not really, I'm not one for collecting Pokemon usually. Maybe a Phione? Actually if anything, do you have a spare Shiny Stone? I just realized I used up my only one ><

Sadly, I don't. Used them up to finish my National and living Dex. If you Super Train one of your Pokemon though through all the crap in the super training stuff, you'll get to point you unlock additional training that is great for getting more stones. If you unlock An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks!, that's the one that yields shiny stones. It's RNG based though so it could take you a great many play throughs to get it. Ugh.

Still need the ability capsule? I actually do have an extra Phione that I could attach it to.

Korosenai

Ah yes, I used to count out loud.

Then I switched to rotations of the circle and didn't look back.

Never thought about doing it that way.... how many rotations do you wait?

edit: Ha, just googled "x y clone circle rotations", and found a post you made on Nugget Bridge explaining it :p

Muku

Just got a Shiny Milotic off GTS. Only at Fantastic stats with Attack and Defense. Level 51 male. However, if anyone would like to clone it for their collections or whatever, I'm willing to lend him out.

ReiGun

I've gotten some pokes with really good IVs from Wonder Trade. As I'm still new to competitive battlings, I was hoping you guys could judge their viability for me.

Spiritomb w/ Pressure
Calm
31/31/31/31/31/xx
Moves: Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Spite, Shadow Sneak

Fletchling w/ Gale Wings
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Growl

Accelgor w/ Sticky Hold
Timid
xx/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pursuit, Guard Split, Power Swap, Final Gambit

Inkay w/ Contrary
Jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Superpower

Swinub w/ Thick Fat
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Moves: Freeze-Dry, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock

Also, does anyone have an HA Chimchar?

Kirlia

Banned
I'll take any. I just want it to complete my dex with aromatisse lol.

Ah, all right! Glad I checked this thread; I was thinking no one wanted a Spritzee. I don't believe I have you on my 3DS; my IGN is Aimee and my FC is in my profile. I'll add you later and we can trade tomorrow evening, okay?

Top Bottom