• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Going to quote for new page in hope I can get these to folks who want them.

Okay guys, so yesterday was helping some folks on GTS out. Ended up with a handful of shinies. Nothing that I'm attached to, so figure I'd offer them to you guys.

x1 Lv 100 Shiny Omastar // Modest, Shell Armor [on hold for Kirlia]
x1 Lv 50 Shiny Moltres // Modest, Pressure
x1 Lv 3 Shiny Mankey // Lax, Vital Spirit
x1 Lv 100 Shiny Salamence // Naughty, Moxie, 31/31/X/X/X/X (don't recall any at 0)
x1 Lv 52 Shiny Ledian // Adamant, Swarm, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Pokerus
x1 Lv 59 Shiny Dragonite // Brave, Inner Focus
x1 Lv 79 Shiny Regigigas // Bashful, Slow Start
x1 Lv 100 Shiny Metagross // Gentle, Light Metal
x1 Lv 100 Shiny Genesect // Hasty, Download, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Pokerus

Shinies in return for them would be cool but willing to hear out offers. Not all are ENG so if that matters ask first. If you have a question regarding moves, let me know.

I somehow just learned for the first time that you can use your bike in the Friend Safari. It's super pointless, but somehow amusing. IIRC you can't use the Pokeradar in here so I was at least a little surprised.
You can? It is useful as running is ~5 steps a second while biking cycling is ~14 and more steps means sooner battles (though honestly for catching power your main downtime is the starting of battle, and successful capture).

JulianImp

Alright, my bug team is ready! I've already taken it for a spin and won a battle, and lost another where I got way too greedy.

I'll be working on adding more pokémon to my repertoire, but at least I've got a battle-ready team I can accept challenges with.

Christopher

I dunno if this is where to ask but I just played Pokemon after 11 years does anyone have an extra fire and grass starter for me???? I'd appreciate it

one_kill

What set are you using?
The base set is Magic Guard with Cosmic Power, Moonlight, and Toxic. Switch in against physical attackers or stallers, start increasing def and spd using cosmic power, poison opponent, and recover when necessary.

The biggest counter to the set if of course switching in a special attacker before Clefable gets going with Cosmic Power and Taunt.

jelmerjt

Does anyone have an American or Japanese male 5 IV Togetic (HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed)?

You get a male 5 IV Defog Pokerus Scyther (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed).

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258.

Kinda newish to current gen pokemon but just a quick question: should I feel bad about wonder trade? I ended up putting up vivillon for wonder trade or whatever and ended up getting the other fossil pokemon that I didn't end up choosing. Feel bad for the guy.

RoySFNR

Kinda newish to current gen pokemon but just a quick question: should I feel bad about wonder trade? I ended up putting up vivillon for wonder trade or whatever and ended up getting the other fossil pokemon that I didn't end up choosing. Feel bad for the guy.

Don't. A Vivillon is actually better than the majority of things you get in return. I have half a box of Spanish Weedles because of wonder trade.

Platy

Ok ... the Dusk stone time from the Super Training "Watch Out! That's One Tricky Second Half" is IMPOSSIBLE to get o_O

I had like a 2:40 time and all I got was a stardust

Anyone had any problems with this ?

Any tips ?

Ok ... the Dusk stone time from the Super Training "Watch Out! That's One Tricky Second Half" is IMPOSSIBLE to get o_O

I had like a 2:40 time and all I got was a stardust

Anyone had any problems with this ?

Any tips ?

You have a random chance of getting it. The less time you take the higher your chances.

Does anyone have an American or Japanese male 5 IV Togetic (HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed)?

You get a male 5 IV Defog Pokerus Scyther (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed).

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258.

Any specific reason for the Togetic?

You have a random chance of getting it. The less time you take the higher your chances.

Really? Sometimes I intentionally do worse and get better rewards. RNG, I guess.

akihara

Not sure if this is the place for this, but searched and found nothing. What is the secret to actually getting online play to work properly in this game? Specifically, my son and I can never see each other online in this game even when we are (we see each other on our friends list, we connect to the internet inside the game, etc). I see other players and can battle/trade with them. I have even contacted nintendo about this, set up my router and 3ds, etc. and still nothing. It seems the only thing we can try is to completely turn off the firewall in our routers, which is something I am not exactly keen on. Is it me, or is nintendo using 1998 technology for their online stuff?

Boogiepop

Finished breeding, evolving, and leveling my gym team. Just have the trivial tasks of throwing a few TMs at them and giving them nicknames and I'll be good to go!

Anustart

Anyone have a God Ditto? Or one they can clone for me? Two would also be great because a buddy of mine is also interested in obtaining one :)

Nintendo Playstation, my in game name is Silmeria if you see me on at the same time. Don't think I said that in my previous posts.

Thanks. I'm "Drew" and I'll be ready to trade in about 4 hours.

Anyone have a God Ditto? Or one they can clone for me? Two would also be great because a buddy of mine is also interested in obtaining one :)

I should have been cloning my shiny Eevee last night but cloned a couple extra Ditto. I think I have two left over you can have.

Anustart

Thanks. I'm "Drew" and I'll be ready to trade in about 4 hours.

I should have been cloning my shiny Eevee last night but cloned a couple extra Ditto. I think I have two left over you can have.

Sweet! I'm ready when you are! Also, I've never traded beside Wonder Trade, so be patient while I figure it out! My friend code is in my profile!

Korosenai

Sorry I couldnt get you one, been kinda busy lately. Hopefully nintendo playstation can get you one.

I'll probably try cloning some later after I finish this online test.

Anustart

What's your in-game-name (IGN)? My FC is in my profile too. Oh, and I'll be gentle X-D

Believe my in game name is Chris

Edit: Added!

Sorry I couldnt get you one, been kinda busy lately. Hopefully nintendo playstation can get you one.

I'll probably try cloning some later after I finish this online test.

No worries man! Thank you for offering! And most of all, thanks for making me aware that there was a God Ditto!

So this isn't exactly 100% related to Pokemon but it's Club Nintendo/3DS stuff so I'm hoping somebody can help me.

I created a club nintendo account on my 3ds and am now trying to link it to my eShop but it's not letting me, saying my email address/username is not associated with an actual account. But when I go to my system settings and all that, it clearly says my username(FUBAR-McDangles) and I already got a confirmation email at the email address I submitted.

I don't understand what's going on. Any help?

EDIT: Even on the club nintendo website it's saying I don't have an account. But I clearly got an email from them not even five minutes ago.

EDIT2: Now trying to make a new account on the website and it's saying that I can't have that dash(-) there. So if that can't be there, how did I use it on my 3DS?

Wichu

So this isn't exactly 100% related to Pokemon but it's Club Nintendo/3DS stuff so I'm hoping somebody can help me.

I created a club nintendo account on my 3ds and am now trying to link it to my eShop but it's not letting me, saying my email address/username is not associated with an actual account. But when I go to my system settings and all that, it clearly says my username(FUBAR-McDangles) and I already got a confirmation email at the email address I submitted.

I don't understand what's going on. Any help?

EDIT: Even on the club nintendo website it's saying I don't have an account. But I clearly got an email from them not even five minutes ago.

Check that you're not confusing Nintendo Network account with Club Nintendo account. They're different.

Muku

Could you possibly reserve the shiny Omastar? I have a shiny Vileplume I also got from the GTS I could give you.

Sure can. :)

I'm interested in the genesect, I have a shiny snubbull and shiny fruofu I caught both in the wild I don't care for.

Ooh, I'd dig the Furfrou!

If a 5ivs charmander is good for you, i'd happy with whichever you want to trade.

Sorry. Have bred Charmander's twice now (both for a physical attacker and a special attacker), so can't say I need any more Charmie's. :(

Anyone have a spare charizard y mega stone they want to part with :)

Still need it? I've got an extra.

Not sure if this is the place for this, but searched and found nothing. What is the secret to actually getting online play to work properly in this game? Specifically, my son and I can never see each other online in this game even when we are (we see each other on our friends list, we connect to the internet inside the game, etc). I see other players and can battle/trade with them. I have even contacted nintendo about this, set up my router and 3ds, etc. and still nothing. It seems the only thing we can try is to completely turn off the firewall in our routers, which is something I am not exactly keen on. Is it me, or is nintendo using 1998 technology for their online stuff?

Hm. Do you two at least see each other in your friend list at all? Even if you're grayed out and showing not as being online?

Wichu

Well that makes sense.

Why on earth are they different?

Club Nintendo is managed separately per region, by the various Nintendo subsidiaries (and is therefore not available everywhere). It's used mostly for loyalty rewards.

Nintendo Network is global, and used for Miiverse and online play on the Wii U (and increasingly, on 3DS).

Basically they're different because they didn't plan ahead when they made Club Nintendo.

Muku

Waiting on my shiny Bold Eevee to come out. No luck so far. However, I've got more HA females if anyone would like one. All Bold, all ability Anticipation.

x1 X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x2 31/31/X/31/31/31
x2 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 31/31/31/31/31/X

Willing to take whatever for them.

Korosenai

Waiting on my shiny Bold Eevee to come out. No luck so far. However, I've got more HA females if anyone would like one. All Bold, all ability Anticipation.

x1 X/31/31/31/31/31
x3 31/X/31/31/31/31
x2 31/31/X/31/31/31
x2 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 31/31/31/31/31/X

Willing to take whatever for them.

Could I get a 31/X/31/31/31/31? I won't be able to trade til tomorrow though.

Top Bottom