• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Korosenai

It reduces damage by 25%, so 4x damage will become 3x damage.

And 2x damage to 1.5x.

Bulbapedia says it reduces damage by 1/4. Mega Aggron shouldn't be taking 4x damage from anything in the first place though unless it gets hit with Forest Curse.
Oh ok. Filter is an awesome ability.... I need to train an Aggron asap lol.
If only complaining to GAF would get me my shiny Slakoth. One week of hatching, 10 boxes, and no end in sight. *mumble grumble*

Spr_4d_289_s.png

ugoo18

FFS >_<

Finally hatch a shiny froakie and it's a torrent one with only 4IVs :/ Ugh

More hatching for me i guess :(

EDIT: GAF complaining seemed to work from the last page but still :(

How the heck do i manage to get 4IVs when both parents have 6IVs..... -_-

MicH

I've decided to go for a 6 IV Bagon or a shiny Bagon. Whichever comes first. I wonder how long this will take

SeZ, I got a female Bagon for ya

Wichu

How useful is the move Pain Split for a wall/staller?

It's worse than traditional recovery moves (e.g. Recover, Roost), but if a Pokémon doesn't have access to those, it can be usable. Especially effective with Pokémon that have naturally low HP such as Dusclops.

FFS >_<

Finally hatch a shiny froakie and it's a torrent one with only 4IVs :/ Ugh

More hatching for me i guess :(

EDIT: GAF complaining seemed to work from the last page but still :(

How the heck do i manage to get 4IVs when both parents have 6IVs..... -_-

Double check your parents (and make sure one is holding Destiny Knot). Two 6IV parents with Destiny Knot give 6IV children with a 1/32 chance, and guarantee 5IVs otherwise.

ugoo18

Double check your parents (and make sure one is holding Destiny Knot). Two 6IV parents with Destiny Knot give 6IV children with a 1/32 chance, and guarantee 5IVs otherwise.

I dun goofed....

1 parent had 5IVs not 6 :/

Time to start again.

one_kill

Just traded a Xerneas for a Manaphy with a random passerby :D

It's worse than traditional recovery moves (e.g. Recover, Roost), but if a Pokémon doesn't have access to those, it can be usable. Especially effective with Pokémon that have naturally low HP such as Dusclops.
Thanks Wichu

MicH

Thank you for the Mawile and the Goomy, fek! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that :D Sorry about the Phantump, I completely forgot they evolved upon trading. Hopefully you can use it anyway :p It's a HA one

fek

Thank you for the Mawile and the Goomy, fek! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that :D Sorry about the Phantump, I completely forgot they evolved upon trading. Hopefully you can use it anyway :p It's a HA one
No problem, I'll make use of both since I haven't breed these yet, thanks.

DaBoss

Heh, just got 3 HP Ice Eevees because I made one evolve into an Espeon by mistake because I forgot to cancel an evolution. Already made one evolve to a Jolteon at level 10.

Just traded a Xerneas for a Manaphy with a random passerby :D

Thanks Wichu

Sent you a PM but don't think it went threw cause my phone glitched.

I got a Japanese Mawile with its mega stone for a chimchar.

You interested in it?

I have no need for it.

Also want to battle?
I want to test the remnants of my old team to see if any are worth breeding for my new team.

MicH

I'll join!

Is mixed Salamence good? Is it worth reducing defense? I just got finished breeding a Timid and two Jolly Bagon lol.
Worked well for me so far (rebreeding in luxury ball because I am insane). I run Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake and Hydro Pump. With Moxie. His Atk is much better (and this set does not benefit his SpA at all), but it's good for those special situations. Might use Fire Blast instead as Earthquake covers pretty much everything that needs a water attack

Well thats 4. :D
Who wants to host?
I think I need to add backlot, but I can host after I add him

OceanBlue

Well thats 4. :D
Who wants to host?

I know I have MicH added. I don't know about you or backlot though. :<

I wonder what I have in my battle box lol.

Worked well for me so far (rebreeding in luxury ball because I am insane). I run Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Earthquake and Hydro Pump. With Moxie. His Atk is much better (and this set does not benefit his SpA at all), but it's good for those special situations. Might use Fire Blast instead as Earthquake covers pretty much everything that needs a water attack

Mmm, I see. I might give it a try later. I'm tired of Bagon lol.

backlot

I think I need to add backlot, but I can host after I add him

1805 2171 9272
IGN: Will

MicH

God damn that Brave Bird did a lot more than I expected it to

EDIT Motimer and Tortimer in this battle. I freaking love it lol

SeZMehK

It is time to complain to gaf again how RNG is not giving me the IV spread for my togepi. Lol. I have a 5 IV and the god ditto as parents. >.>

Korosenai

Oh man, that PERFECT Haze. Mortimer putting in some work!

They do, but I think I released them all :/ I can breed you one though. They're Timid with Serene Grace
You don't have to worry about it if you don't have any, i'll just get one from Sez or Darth.

Mine have nasty plot and extrasensory. :x

I have some Nasty Plot ladies. Serene Grace and Super Luck. Regular Pokeballs though.
Do either of you have a 5 iv one? It doesn't have to be the perfect spread. I can give you a perfect iv spread Rotom in return (it's in a regular poke ball though).

Top Bottom