• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Speaking of RNG, I got an Adamant Marill off Wonder Trade with 31 in HP/Atk/SpAtk/SpDef/Speed and Belly Drum + Aqua Jet.

Shame about Defense but that's easily fixed.

SeZMehK

You don't have to worry about it if you don't have any, i'll just get one from Sez or Darth.

Do either of you have a 5 iv one? It doesn't have to be the perfect spread. I can give you a perfect iv spread Rotom in return (it's in a regular poke ball though).

I have another 5 IV female in a lux ball. :D

LaNaranja

Do either of you have a 5 iv one? It doesn't have to be the perfect spread. I can give you a perfect iv spread Rotom in return (it's in a regular poke ball though).

I have one Timid Super Luck male with no Attack. My other 5IVs are Hustle.

Edit: Never mind looks like you got it.

So does anyone have an HA Starmie?

Korosenai

I have one Timid Super Luck male with no Attack. My other 5IVs are Hustle.

Edit: Never mind.

So does anyone have an HA Starmie?
Thanks for the offer anyways! Do you want a quiet Honedge with 5 iv's?

Ya, I can trade. Anything is fine. How about some good luck so I can finish this togepi. Lol

Do you want Rotom or Quiet Honedge with 5 iv's? I can give you a male Honedge.

Ha, I wish I could send you some good luck. I'll start breeding your Togepi once I evolve it and we'll see who can get the perfect Togepi faster lol.

SeZMehK

Thanks for the offer anyways! Do you want a quiet Honedge with 5 iv's?

Do you want Rotom or Quiet Honedge with 5 iv's? I can give you a male Honedge.

Ha, I wish I could send you some good luck. I'll start breeding your Togepi once I evolve it and we'll see who can get the perfect Togepi faster lol.

The honedge then. :D

OceanBlue

Okay guys, I'm heading out. I have to get food and trade Interrobang this Froakie because he's been waiting since we started lol.

Also I bred that Lucario out of salt lol. So much burn and Intimidate in doubles. :<

MicH

Okay guys, I'm heading out. I have to get food and trade Interrobang this Froakie because he's been waiting since we started lol.

Also I bred that Lucario out of salt lol. So much burn and Intimidate in doubles. :<
That Lucario was soooo annoying. My Poor Roserade and Tyranitar never stood a chance

OceanBlue

That Lucario was soooo annoying. My Poor Roserade and Tyranitar never stood a chance

Your Sableye is also annoying :(. I'm surprised you didn't recover at all. I was kinda wondering why it never came out lol. Does your Sableye have recover?

MicH

Your Sableye is also annoying :(. I'm surprised you didn't recover at all. I was kinda wondering why it never came out lol. Does your Sableye have recover?
It does have Recover, but at that point I really just wanted him to do so I could switch in another Pokemon as Sableye really couldn't hurt any of the Pokémon on the field. Looking back, I should have kept him in to kill Lucario so I could switch in my other two safely

Korosenai

Ok just got Togetic and now im about to start breeding it. Im not sure what to do with its ivs though whenever I get a perfect Togepi...

Im gonna use Timid with Nasty Plot. Should I go 252 sp atk / 252 speed or should I go 252 hp and then split sp atk and speed 50/50 for the remaining evs?

backlot

Ok just got Togetic and now im about to start breeding it. Im not sure what to do with its ivs though whenever I get a perfect Togepi...

Im gonna use Timid with Nasty Plot. Should I go 252 sp atk / 252 speed or should I go 252 hp and then split sp atk and speed 50/50 for the remaining evs?

If you don't have a specific speed you want to hit then you probably shouldn't go Timid.

MicH

Yeah, I went 252 SpA and Spe for my Timid build. If you want more bulk I would suggest using a Bold or Calm set instead. Along with Roost and Thunder Wave, a bulky Togekiss can be really annoying

OceanBlue

It does have Recover, but at that point I really just wanted him to do so I could switch in another Pokemon as Sableye really couldn't hurt any of the Pokémon on the field. Looking back, I should have kept him in to kill Lucario so I could switch in my other two safely

Speaking of looking back, I think backlot taunted Dragonair while it was asleep, right? Is Sleep Talk affected by Taunt or did backlot just want to prevent Dragonair from Resting again?

If you don't have a specific speed you want to hit then you probably shouldn't go Timid.

This is probably advice I should consider more often, lol.

backlot

Speaking of looking back, I think backlot taunted Dragonair while it was asleep, right? Is Sleep Talk affected by Taunt or did backlot just want to prevent Dragonair from Resting again?

I don't know if it would have stopped Sleep Talk but I definitely didn't want it to Rest again.

Korosenai

hmm. I might breed a perfect timid just for the heck of it then breed a modest one to use competitively.

Yeah, I went 252 SpA and Spe for my Timid build. If you want more bulk I would suggest using a Bold or Calm set instead. Along with Roost and Thunder Wave, a bulky Togekiss can be really annoying
How is that spread working out for you? Any success? Is it still pretty bulky?

MicH

HOLY SHIT Complaining to GAF ALWAYS WORKS!!! 6 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagon GET :D I LOVE YOU GAF

hmm. I might breed a perfect timid just for the heck of it then breed a modest one to use competitively.

How is that spread working out for you? Any success? Is it still pretty bulky?
Togekiss can tank quite a few hits. My old Togekiss was Modest, but I just bred a Timid as he got outspeed by a lot. But if you want bulk, definitely go with Calm or Bold and invest in his defenses instead. I kinda want to make a bulky build, too

SeZMehK

HOLY SHIT Complaining to GAF ALWAYS WORKS!!! 6 IV Naive Sheer Force Bagon GET :D I LOVE YOU GAF

Togekiss can tank quite a few hits. My old Togekiss was Modest, but I just bred a Timid as he got outspeed by a lot. But if you want bulk, definitely go with Calm or Bold and invest in his defenses instead. I kinda want to make a bulky build, too

Nice. Please GAF gods, smile upon me.

SeZMehK

Well, guess what, I got the IV spread I wanted...BUT it's ability is hustle... >.> WTF... Does anyone have a spare ability capsule that they cloned?

Aiustis

Haven't played in nearly a week; I was going to stick more crap in wonder trade in hopes that I get more non English stuff.

Man, going from a 5IV + 4IV to two 5IVs is hard.

I've got a ton of 5 IV Marills but none in the gender I want and none with the ideal missing IV (SpAtk) and I'm aiming for 6IVs.

Top Bottom