• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

KiraFA37

Not sure what you mean by this, but I'll try your other suggestion.

Meanwhile, here's the ones I've made so far in one image:
vxNatwU.png

Could you make one for the steel gym too? I was thinking first to make it like the EU BF2142 logo but I don't think that will scale well. So I settled on the metal energy from the TCG.

Wichu

Here's my take on the Fighting badge. I shrunk the gi a bit to add more room for colour, widened the belt, and added the ends of the belt hanging down:
9Us4frK.png

Better? Worse?

Dandalf

Neo Member

Well, kinda.

I've hatched 800 eggs in my Masuda Method (with Shiny Charm) hunt for a shiny, Protean Froakie. On egg 797 last night I finally hatched a 6 IV Protean female!!

She's not shiny, but seeing as I was hatching 1-2 females every ten eggs or so, and the chance of those females being Protean was around 60%, I'm very happy this female finally had all 6 IV's as 31 and Protean as her ability.

Now I can simply hatch and hatch and hatch and not worry about checking stats and hopefully hatch a shiny, Protean Froakie.

Woot!

Dandalf

Neo Member
The most important question is....

Is it in a Luxury Ball tho?

Standard Pokeball.

I like keeping all my Pokemon in standard, classic Pokeballs.

I know a lot of people like to color coordinate their Pokemon with certain Pokeballs, but I've always been a fan of the classic red and white.

JackHerer

Funnily enough Showdown implemented the 3D models for most Pokémon.

I've always preferred sims since it is just so much less time to make a team and then fight instead of having to go into breeding/EV training/leveling up to 100 (since there's no auto level to 100 in XY).

Thanks for the response! It's always awkward to put a bunch of thought into a post in a community thread and have zero people respond (seems to happen a lot because most communities here tend to be cliquish).

I guess theres not much downside to trying out showdown. At the very least I can test out ideas for teams/sets on there before I take the time to actually breed and train them in game. Thanks!

Hopefully with the next title or in the next gen they will offer more options for the online battling experience.

Quest1

For Dragon, Wichu you have complete creative freedom. My only request is I'd like it to be pink and blue though, as that seems like the pkmn "dragon" color they're going with with draco meteor and dragon pulse.

Wichu

For Dragon, Wichu you have complete creative freedom. My only request is I'd like it to be pink and blue though, as that seems like the pkmn "dragon" color they're going with with draco meteor and dragon pulse.
The badges only use one colour each, so that won't be possible without making it clash with the others. I suggest making it purple.
Wichu, are you able to adapt my concept? Or would you like me to think of something else?
I don't think your original idea would work with the new style. I've been thinking about using an eye design to represent clairvoyance.

Muku

What about the shiny I gave you? :(

Eh? If you want a female Eevee, just let me know. Letting them go for whatever folks want to trade for them. They're just breeding rejects I'd release while waiting on a shiny.

Edit: Okay, after being up a while - since I wrote this right after I woke up - I think you were referring to the shiny list? Forgot I'd quoted myself so any further quoting wouldn't exist. In which case just send me a PM.

Yeah I did lol. Oh well, I don't like legendary Pokemon anyway. Ok, Latios is awesome :p

6 IV Japanese Ditto? Sounds good :D

Did you get scammed out of a Latios? If so I have an extra you can have to replace it.

Quest1

Anyone have a 5iv fully traine Tyrantrum or make Pyroar I can borrow to clone? I can give you a clone of my shiny Greninja or goodra in return. Lemme know!

Anyone have a 5iv fully traine Tyrantrum or make Pyroar I can borrow to clone? I can give you a clone of my shiny Greninja or goodra in return. Lemme know!
Do you mean male Pyroar? I have a 31/8/30/31/31/31 Timid HP Ice one all trained up. EDIT: HP Ice is pretty essential because with LO it lets it own Garchomp. It was a big part of my secret to winning the recent GAF tourney.

EDIT2: Oh wait, it's Japanese. OOPS

Quest1

Do you mean male Pyroar? I have a 31/8/30/31/31/31 Timid HP Ice one all trained up. EDIT: HP Ice is pretty essential because with LO it lets it own Garchomp. It was a big part of my secret to winning the recent GAF tourney.

EDIT2: Oh wait, it's Japanese. OOPS

I don't mind that actually. I can't get on for a couple hours or until tmrw, but if you could i'd like to clone it. You want Greninja or goodra?

Nephtis

I'll be on around this time again tomorrow, probably sometime Saturday and maybe a little while this Sunday (my bday). But I'm not going anywhere unless Need For Speed really sucks me in, so you'll get your Ditto sooner or later.

Hi, I am online now :)

I'll be up for a little while

[edit] Thank you so much! if I can do anything for you let me know :)

Hi, I am online now :)

I'll be up for a little while

[edit] Thank you so much! if I can do anything for you let me know :)

You're welcome! Enjoy the wonderous, magical, perfect Japanese Ditto, and best of luck Masuda Method breeding. It takes a while to do, but completing the National Pokedex after beating the game gives you a "Shiny Charm." It increases chances for an encounter with a wild shiny Pokemon but evidence seems to suggest that it improves the Masuda Method too.

Quest1

I come back from the bathroom, reconnect, and there you are! ...Or not? >.>'

EDIT: There

Thanks! I'll get it back to you after this clone attempt haha

Got the clone finally lol. You still on?

And now anyone have that Tyrantrum fully stocked? Or a trevanant. Cloned another shiny Greninja while I was at it for anyone with either of those two fully IV/EVd

Kirlia

Banned
Finally, after 500+ eggs (it felt like it, anyway, especially with the high egg step count), I have a shiny Goomy. Male, Calm, has Gooey and is 31/31/xx/31/31/31. I am absolutely fine with that. I named him Finn and HE IS SO ADORABLE.

I should be on later today after I get some sleep and will be able to trade to all who I haven't gotten to yet.

Muku

I kept the Latios. It's my favorite Pokemon. But thanks :)

Ah okay. What did you get conned out of then? Hopefully nothing major. :( GTS is horrible. Most folks lie/forget to change their notes so you end up with junk you aren't looking for.

Ah okay. What did you get conned out of then? Hopefully nothing major. :( GTS is horrible. Most folks lie/forget to change their notes so you end up with junk you aren't looking for.

And specific to Ditto, they'll say it's 5IV-6IV but it'll be Lv.30 (fresh caught in the Friend Safari)

Muku

And specific to Ditto, they'll say it's 5IV-6IV but it'll be Lv.30 (fresh caught in the Friend Safari)

You know, thinking about this and how you used the Ditto thing... it made me wonder, why the hell can't we check a summary of a GTS Pokemon? (Unless we somehow can and I've been stupid all this time...) Not that the checking symbols will mean much, but can at least see if folks are lying about having HA or nature.

jelmerjt

Multiple legendary Pokemon, including Yveltal. Oh well, I can always replay the game :p

Muku

Multiple legendary Pokemon, including Yveltal. Oh well, I can always replay the game :p

Send me a PM with the list of Pokemon. I have extra legendaries, so I can help you replace them if you'd like. I continue to trade on GTS even though I've long completed my Dex.

ReiGun

116 eggs later, I finally have a perfect Gible with Rough Skin. Geez.

Going to take a break from breeding to train what I already have. Gible wore me out. lol

Finally, after 500+ eggs (it felt like it, anyway, especially with the high egg step count), I have a shiny Goomy. Male, Calm, has Gooey and is 31/31/xx/31/31/31. I am absolutely fine with that. I named him Finn and HE IS SO ADORABLE.

I should be on later today after I get some sleep and will be able to trade to all who I haven't gotten to yet.

500+ eggs?!
My quest for a shiny Goomy is only in it's infancy, isn't it?
Congrats by the way, I'm aiming for at least a 5IV Male Modest Gooey Goomy. I have 2 boxes full up already, and I'm already regretting the idea, especially since I don't have the charms that you get for filling up your Pokedex.

Eh? If you want a female Eevee, just let me know. Letting them go for whatever folks want to trade for them. They're just breeding rejects I'd release while waiting on a shiny.

Edit: Okay, after being up a while - since I wrote this right after I woke up - I think you were referring to the shiny list? Forgot I'd quoted myself so any further quoting wouldn't exist. In which case just send me a PM.

Did you get scammed out of a Latios? If so I have an extra you can have to replace it.

Haha well even though it's not worth much since I caught it in a horde I wondered if you realized I gave you a shiny Weepinbell for your collection. That's all XD

fek

If anyone could help with the electric gym badge too, that would be awesome. I gave it a try but can't make it work.

RoySFNR

Finally back at the 1700's again on Battlespot. Slowbro and Clefable are worth their weight in gold. Mega Lucario is amazing and I still haven't lost a single mon to Talonflame yet!
That said, I'm in need of a decent fairy killer after being swept by a specs pixelate Sylveon and numerous Mega Gardevoirs. Any suggestions? :)

Also looking for a HA Gothitelle or one of its pre evo's.

Top Bottom