• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

lupinko

Ah, that would be Shiny Charm, and that cannot be cloned. (It's a key item.) You'll need to finish it in order to get it. Though while finishing it, it's worth to get the charm for finishing Kalos Dex too.

Does the national dex require kalos born pokes? Or just everything, I read that event only pokes are not required.

Muku

Could I bother you for one of these please Muku?

You sure may have one. My FC is in my profile.

Does the national dex require kalos born pokes? Or just everything, I read that event only pokes are not required.

National Dex only requires that you've had them in your possession at one point in time. Kalos Dex is easy going and doesn't have to be born in Kalos, just that you've owned the Pokemon you can find in Kalos. Event Pokemon aren't required to finish the Pokedex from my understanding, yeah.

Well hot damn. Finally got my Shiny Bold Eevee. Going to become an Umbreon. 31/31/31/31/31/X on it, which isn't bad. I'd rather Attack have been nixed over Speed, but I don't think it'll make that much of a difference. Even has HA.

With that said though, I have a bunch of female with Anticipation and 5 IV's to give away from this breeding session. You can give me whatever for them.

Remember:
- All female Eevee's
- All Bold
- All Anticipation
- All egg moves of Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x5 31/31/X/31/31/31
x7 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x4 31/31/31/31/31/X

Edit: Also, while cleaning boxes have some 6IV Pokemon to get rid of.

Eevee
x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Bold/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x3 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Bold/Adaptability ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Hardy/Adaptability ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm ~ PKRS
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Careful/Anticipation ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm ~ PKRS

Ponyta
x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Adamant/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x5 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Adamant/Flame Body ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x5 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female/Adamant/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x10 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female/Adamant/Flame Body ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS

Porygon
x4 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Timid/Download

And now for some other rejects...

Charmander
x7 31/X/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Modest/Solar Power ~ Egg moves: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse

Froakie
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 ~ Male/Naughty/Protean ~ Egg moves: no idea ~ Lv 21
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 ~ Male/Modest/Protean ~ Egg moves: Pound, Growl, Water Pulse, Round

And shinies still left from my GTS trades...

x1 Shiny Mankey ~ Lv 3
x1 Shiny Salamence ~ Lv 100 ~ 31/31/X/X/X/X
x1 Shiny Ledian ~ Lv 52 ~ PKRS
x1 Shiny Dragonite ~ Lv 59
x1 Shiny Regigigas ~ Lv 79
x1 Shiny Metagross ~ Lv 100

Would prefer shinies for the shinies, but not an absolute requirement. Willing to hear other offers.

Wow, sorry that turned out so huge. x_x Trying a last sweep to get rid of some of this stuff, figure I'd toss all I have up in one post at the moment. Old stuff and new stuff.

I got some fishing shinies for trade for the shinies. Not sure if that's enough, lol.

Muku

Awesome, thanks bro! And we're already friends! lol

Haha okay. I just have so many folks on my list these days I have no idea who I am friends with already. Nearing 100 folks LOL.

Edit: Thank you!! Have a special attachment to Poliwhirl even though in game I never really use 'em. And Horsea is just adorable!

Haha okay. I just have so many folks on my list these days I have no idea who I am friends with already. Nearing 100 folks LOL.

Edit: Thank you!! Have a special attachment to Poliwhirl even though in game I never really use 'em. And Horsea is just adorable!

Glad you like em'! :)

Been trying to catch a shiny dratini for the longest time just to have big green dinosaur, lol. And shiny metagross looks badass!

Muku

Glad you like em'! :)

Been trying to catch a shiny dratini for the longest time just to have big green dinosaur, lol. And shiny metagross looks badass!

So glad I found someone who likes the big green dinosaur. LOL I feared it would be the last one I would get rid of. Currently breeding Dratini now for a good IV one.. just pray a shiny doesn't come out of it because I really hate shiny Dragonite. D:

Shiny Metagross is just a badass. I would have kept him, but I actually have a shiny Beldum that I'm going to raise from the ground up. (It's stats are shit, but I got it in a trade in Pokemon Black a long time ago.) I want to raise it up myself. :)

Muku

I think I have some Meditite with Psycho Cut, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, and Drain Punch.

I also have Mienfoo with 4 egg moves and Sigilyph with egg moves.

Nothing that interests me right now, so you can toss whatever you'd like my way.

jelmerjt

I'm still looking for that elusive American or Japanese 6 IV Ditto.

You get a male 5 IV Defog Pokerus Scyther (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed).

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258.

Muku

I'm still looking for that elusive American or Japanese 6 IV Ditto.

You get a male 5 IV Defog Pokerus Scyther (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed).

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258.

I have one. Don't need the Scyther, so you can save it for something more important. Just trade me something else.

Edit: Though, heading to bed in a few moments, so if you'd like it now jump on ASAP if possible.

Edit 2: Have fun with the Ditto! Makes life much easier.

Ein Bear

I just dig my copy of Emerald out and transferred all my decade-old Pokemon up into Y. Really is so cool that you can do that.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
I'm about to go through Victory Road for the first time, are there any obstacles which require an HM slave to bring along? Surf/Rock Smash/Strength, etc

I'm about to go through Victory Road for the first time, are there any obstacles which require an HM slave to bring along? Surf/Rock Smash/Strength, etc

Surf for sure, strength is needed for puzzles but not mandatory (edit: not 100% sure about this part), and rock smash for items.

Schmitty

Have a bunch of 4-5 IV Protean Froakies from shiny breeding. Anyone interested just PM me. I'm on now.

By the way, does anyone actually trade legendaries for all the pokemon on the GTS? Even when you look for regular mons like Sandshrew, the majority ask for a legendary. It just clogs up the GTS.

Have a bunch of 4-5 IV Protean Froakies from shiny breeding. Anyone interested just PM me. I'm on now.

By the way, does anyone actually trade legendaries for all the pokemon on the GTS? Even when you look for regular mons like Sandshrew, the majority ask for a legendary. It just clogs up the GTS.

Yea, happens all the time. Best thing to do on GTS is deposit and then receive, never look, lol.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
I will be getting Pokemon X in a few days, I'm looking for friends! Now where do I find Mew!?

TrueBlue

Well hot damn. Finally got my Shiny Bold Eevee. Going to become an Umbreon. 31/31/31/31/31/X on it, which isn't bad. I'd rather Attack have been nixed over Speed, but I don't think it'll make that much of a difference. Even has HA.

With that said though, I have a bunch of female with Anticipation and 5 IV's to give away from this breeding session. You can give me whatever for them.

Remember:
- All female Eevee's
- All Bold
- All Anticipation
- All egg moves of Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x5 31/31/X/31/31/31
x7 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x4 31/31/31/31/31/X

Edit: Also, while cleaning boxes have some 6IV Pokemon to get rid of.

Eevee
x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Bold/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x3 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Bold/Adaptability ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Hardy/Adaptability ~ Egg moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm ~ PKRS

Ponyta
x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Adamant/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x5 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Adamant/Flame Body ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x5 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female/Adamant/Run Away ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS
x10 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female/Adamant/Flame Body ~ Egg moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun ~ PKRS

Porygon
x4 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Timid/Download

And now for some other rejects...

Charmander
x7 31/X/31/31/31/31 ~ Male/Modest/Solar Power ~ Egg moves: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Dragon Pulse

Froakie
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 ~ Male/Naughty/Protean ~ Egg moves: no idea ~ Lv 21
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 ~ Male/Modest/Protean ~ Egg moves: Pound, Growl, Water Pulse, Round

And shinies still left from my GTS trades...

x1 Shiny Mankey ~ Lv 3
x1 Shiny Salamence ~ Lv 100 ~ 31/31/X/X/X/X
x1 Shiny Ledian ~ Lv 52 ~ PKRS
x1 Shiny Regigigas ~ Lv 79

Would prefer shinies for the shinies, but not an absolute requirement. Willing to hear other offers.

Wow, sorry that turned out so huge. x_x Trying a last sweep to get rid of some of this stuff, figure I'd toss all I have up in one post at the moment. Old stuff and new stuff.

Are these offers still on? There are quite a few I'd be interested in, notably the Protean Froakie, 5IV Charmander and a 6IV Eevee

I've played every Pokemon game since Red and Blue, but until now I've never achieved this:

tumblr_n2agjydWhg1rxek5yo1_500.jpg

It feels pretty surreal, but it's nice to have finally completed the Pokedex.

one_kill

I'm growing tired of my current team for ubers. It's effective, but I'm just doing the same motions and tactics. Not sure how I should change my team though since it's so good. I might go back and redesign an OU team. I really want to rock an Exploud. I also might try a new mega. I've only really used Mega Venusaur. I tried Mega Mewtwo but that thing is fragile; at least Y anyway. Another one I'm interested in is Slurpuff. I might actually MM to get a shiny one.

Oh, congrats TGL :D

Seibmoz

About to start my dragon type only run. I love how the pokebank has made playthrough's easy and fun. It's my favorite thing to do right now is to pick a random starter or pick my team ahead of time.

Starting Dragon Team if anyone cares:
Goomy
Deino
Axew
Gible
Bagon
Dratini

one_kill

Fuck I hate critical hits

I max out my Clefable's defences and my opponent decides to set up Belly Drum Slurpuff. That's fine with me since we'd most like likely take each other out. I just wanted to plant Toxic on the Slurpuff to make sure it dies with me. Next turn, critical hit.

Wichu

Fuck I hate critical hits

I max out my Clefable's defences and my opponent decides to set up Belly Drum Slurpuff. That's fine with me since we'd most like likely take each other out. I just wanted to plant Toxic on the Slurpuff to make sure it dies with me. Next turn, critical hit.

That's the main problem with setting up Defense/Sp. Def boosts. My Curse Quagsire suffers a lot of critical hits just because of how long it takes to kill.

Also it's another reason why Drapion is awesome. Once I Acupressure enough boosts to be unkillable, my opponents sometimes keep trying to chip away at it in the hopes of breaking through with a critical hit. Sorry, but Battle Armor says that's never going to happen :p

Speaking of Drapion (and other Poison-types), I made a Gym themed avatar for myself! I should really get around to finishing those badges very soon...

SeZMehK

Sorry I haven't been posting much regarding my gym team. I just brought home my newly hatched (lol) daughter yesterday. Sleeps through the day, stays up all night... Lol. I've still been working on my team. Adding new members.

Wichu

Sorry I haven't been posting much regarding my gym team. I just brought home my newly hatched (lol) daughter yesterday. Sleeps through the day, stays up all night... Lol. I've still been working on my team. Adding new members.

Congrats!
what are her IVs?

ReiGun

There are Charmander and Froakie all over Wonder Trade. I get at least two of each every time I start giving away breeding rejects. Also noticing that the Froakie tend to be HA more often than not and the Charmander tend to have egg moves for either Charizard X or Y. So happy the community is doing my work for me as far as these two are concerned. :p

Steadily working my way through the list of pokes I wanted to breed and train and a couple I had no intention of breeding but decided I like anyway. At some point, I'm going to have to turn these into a team of some kind.

About to start my dragon type only run. I love how the pokebank has made playthrough's easy and fun. It's my favorite thing to do right now is to pick a random starter or pick my team ahead of time.

Starting Dragon Team if anyone cares:
Goomy
Deino
Axew
Gible
Bagon
Dratini

If only there was a new game plus option instead. I don't want to lose ALL of my progress just because I want to replay the story.

Top Bottom