• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

PBalfredo

You got it. I have Rindo berries too.

My Gastrodon thanks you for the Rindo berry. Just look how happy that lil' guy is!

fCuHwA8.png

Are berries lost when consumed in online battles? I'm wondering if I can use the berry in a few battles before planting it and waiting for more to grow.

macklelol

My Gastrodon thanks you for the Rindo berry. Just look how happy that lil' guy is!

Are berries lost when consumed in online battles? I'm wondering if I can use the berry in a few battles before planting it and waiting for more to grow.
No item is used up or lost in online battles, so no need to worry about that.

Daaaaawww! I have 20 more, I can toss a few more your way to kick off the planting party. Any other berries you're looking for?

Muku

No worries. Thanks for the Gastrodon! Now West Sea and East Sea are finally united. It's beautiful.

Yay! Once I found out I couldn't get blue in either one I went out to rectify that. Love the blue one. Glad to find that little one a home. Got one more blue one to give out if anyone would like it. Figured at time would transfer a few over in case anyone else wanted them too.

Sleepwalker

Yay! Once I found out I couldn't get blue in either one I went out to rectify that. Love the blue one. Glad to find that little one a home. Got one more blue one to give out if anyone would like it. Figured at time would transfer a few over in case anyone else wanted them too.

you still here man? I just got on, fell asleep sorry haha

So I just finished the main story, what is there to do postgame? apart from filling the dex which i'll get on to now.

I'm also going to start building a comp team for the gym challenge, so any rejects would be much appreciated lol.

Muku

you still here man? I just got on, fell asleep sorry haha

Haha no worries. I still have the Ditto. IGN is Muku.

Postgame is like the one detective questline in Luminose or something, but pretty dead otherwise. But competitive breeding, shiny hunting, breeding for shinies, and all come into play now. :)

On a side note, any Pokemon breeding rejects you're looking for specifically?

Muku

So, how do i contact you in game or anything? I just saw you in my 3ds friendlist. Sorry for being such a noob, I don't even have a week with the system haha

It's all good. :) In game, on bottom screen go to the PSS section. Then press the button in top right with three lines going out. Let's you connect game to internet. Don't worry, had a hard time with it too when I first got in. Not used to this method but ya get used to it quick.

Edit: When breeding, you'll want to swap out item Ditto has for Destiny Knot. :) Item I have attached is just a bonus for folks.

Sleepwalker

It's all good. :) In game, on bottom screen go to the PSS section. Then press the button in top right with three lines going out. Let's you connect game to internet. Don't worry, had a hard time with it too when I first got in. Not used to this method but ya get used to it quick.

Yeah haha i thought you were connected automatically like every other console.. lol

As for breeding rejects i'm not familiar with the current metagame, so i've no idea really, gastly/abra, machop, gabite/dratini/bagon, hell, even staryu haha

Altho with ditto i will be able to breed on my own :D, thanks a lot again man.

Muku

Yeah haha i thought you were connected automatically like every other console.. lol

As for breeding rejects i'm not familiar with the current metagame, so i've no idea really, gastly/abra, machop, gabite/dratini/bagon, hell, even staryu haha

Altho with ditto i will be able to breed on my own :D, thanks a lot again man.

No prob! God Ditto is a life saver.

Muku

MAJOR BOX CLEANUP! These have to go today. Sooner, the better. Some time later in day I'll WT these if they're still around. If you want any, please let me know.

Eevee
-All Female
-All Bold
-All Anticipation
-All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x3 31/31/X/31/31/31
x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x3 31/31/31/31/31/X

Piplup
-All Female
-All Modest
-All Torrent
-All Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x1 31/31/X/31/31/31
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31
x6 31/31/31/31/X/31

Zorua
-All Modest
-All Illusion
-All Egg Moves: Counter, Dark Pulse

x1 31/31/X/31/31/31 (female)
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31 (male)
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 (all female)

Ponyta
-All Adamant
-All Flash Fire
-All Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x3 31/31/31/X/31/31 (all male)

Charmander
-All Male
-All Adamant
-All Blaze
-All Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31

Froakie
x2 31/31/31/31/31/X ~ Males Timid Torrent

Edit: Feel free to ask for whatever and how many of whatever. These just have to go. Willing to take whatever for them.

MAJOR BOX CLEANUP! These have to go today. Sooner, the better. Some time later in day I'll WT these if they're still around. If you want any, please let me know.

Zorua
-All Modest
-All Illusion

x2 31/31/X/31/31/31 (both female)
x4 31/31/31/31/X/31 (female)

Cleffa
-Bold
-Friend Guard
-Egg Moves: Encore, Sing, Belly Drum, Stored Power

x1 X/31/31/31/X/31

Could I get a female Zorua and the Cleffa please?

Sleepwalker

Eevee
-All Female
-All Bold
-All Anticipation
-All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x4 31/31/X/31/31/31
x7 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x4 31/31/31/31/31/X

Piplup
-All Female
-All Modest
-All Torrent
-All Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

x1 X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x1 31/31/X/31/31/31
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31
x6 31/31/31/31/X/31
x1 31/31/31/31/31/X

Zorua
-All Modest
-All Illusion

x2 31/31/X/31/31/31 (both female)
x3 31/31/31/31/X/31 (female)

Ponyta
-All Adamant
-All Flash Fire
-All Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x5 31/31/31/X/31/31 (4 male; 1 female)

Charmander
-All Male
-All Adamant
-All Blaze
-All Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x1 31/31/31/31/31/X

Porygon
-Timid
-Download

x1 31/31/31/31/31/X

Froakie
x1 31/31/31/31/X/X ~ Female Timid Protean (Lv.30)
x1 31/31/X/31/31/31 ~Female Timid Protean
x2 31/31/31/31/31/X ~ Males Timid Torrent

Edit: Feel free to ask for whatever and how many of whatever. These just have to go. Willing to take whatever for them.

I feel like taking one of each lol.. beg mode activated.

Sleepwalker

If you'd like, you're welcome to them. Just hopped offline, but if you give me a moment I'll get one of each out for ya then hop back on.

Yeah I will, Eevees I would love to get more than 1 but I reckon some other people might want some too.

Sleepwalker

Send me a PM of what Eevee's and how many. If I don't get rid of them by time I start WTing I'll save them on side for ya.

Thank you so much for the pokes man, this will help heaps with my dex.

As for the eevees, I'll take every single one you have left lol after the day ends lol.

Muku

Thank you so much for the pokes man, this will help heaps with my dex.

As for the eevees, I'll take every single one you have left lol after the day ends lol.

Haha. I'll let you know when it comes time to WT.

And no problem. Been putting off this box cleaning for a while so came in handy for ya. :)

Sleepwalker

So what's the quickest way to fill up the dex? Right now i'm just evolving the pokemon I caught while on the main story, but I figure some of the older region pokes are not available in the wild?

Muku

So what's the quickest way to fill up the dex? Right now i'm just evolving the pokemon I caught while on the main story, but I figure some of the older region pokes are not available in the wild?

There are some Pokemon you can only get by transfer only. I know I had to dredge up Pearl to bring some over. Some I believe you can only catch in FS's. Think a lot of us brought up Pokemon from older games. Though, if you have any you're having a hard time getting sure someone here could help you.

Are you working on the Dex as a whole or a living dex? Kind of go about both in a different way.

Edit: Sure lordfroakie. You on at the moment?

Top Bottom