• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Thanks for Kenny, happy breeding! I think the difficulty lies in that I disabled game chat.

Thanks again, this will make it so much easier to get my competitive team going. Hopefully challenge the gaf gyms soon! Also why does nintendo have to make everything they do online super complicated..

EDIT: Lol, I go into your safari right after to check it out, first encounter is a shiny Wobbuffet

Hi guys... Are you guys willing to clone that Ditto?
I usually don't care about IVs, but a perfect ditto would make so much easier to get high IVs for my team that I would actually start caring... I don't wanna be too intrusive though, so feel free to say no, ok?

I usually don't care about IVs, but a perfect ditto would make so much easier to get high IVs for my team that I would actually start caring... I don't wanna be too intrusive though, so feel free to say no, ok?
It's going to be in my next batch of cloning, so I'll hold one aside for you.

Are you F***ING kidding me?????

Dammit, I somehow encountered WILD Pokerus and it spread to my entire team. And of course I screwed myself over and saved sometime before I noticed it.

Ugh, I have to rebreed my Tentacruel (Lv.100), Volcarona (Lv.86), two Pangoro (Lv. 45 and 49), Blastoise (Lv.96) and Miley Cyrus the Garbodor (Lv.88).

All EV trained except Pangoro.

FML!!!!!!!!!!

You're a saint for doing all this

I may as well start cloning now, I need about 6 Ditto, 5 Eevee, 3 Pancham, 2 Lillipup and a Scatterbug.

MicH

I'm breeding three (!) egg moves onto Chespin. And it just reminded me how much I hate breeding egg moves onto starters or other Pokemon with such low female ratio. This is gonna take forever, especially as I also want the HA. Argh

I'm breeding three (!) egg moves onto Chespin. And it just reminded me how much I hate breeding egg moves onto starters or other Pokemon with such low female ratio. This is gonna take forever, especially as I also want the HA. Argh
Which moves are you breeding for? Cause I have Chespins in my bank with curse, spikes, quick guard and synthesis + bulletproof from my MM'ing.

DaBoss

Dammit, I somehow encountered WILD Pokerus and it spread to my entire team. And of course I screwed myself over and saved sometime before I noticed it.

Ugh, I have to rebreed my Tentacruel (Lv.100), Volcarona (Lv.86), two Pangoro (Lv. 45 and 49), Blastoise (Lv.96) and Miley Cyrus the Garbodor (Lv.88).

FML!!!!!!!!!!
I'm confused.

1) How did that screw you over?
2) Why are you going to have to rebreed them?
3) Are all of them competitive Pokemon? If so, why are most of the Pokemon at lvl 60+?

MicH

Which moves are you breeding for? Cause I have Chespins in my bank with curse, spikes, quick guard and synthesis + bulletproof from my MM'ing.
Oh man, that's exactly what I'm going for! Do you have any extras? I have a wide range of stuff to offer, if you're looking for anything in particular

Oh man, that's exactly what I'm going for! Do you have any extras? I have a wide range of stuff to offer, if you're looking for anything in particular
I should have a lot extra but I can always breed more since a shiny one is on my list. Though right now I'm away from wifi so it might be a bit before I can trade.

Yagami_Sama

MAJOR BOX CLEANUP! These have to go today. Sooner, the better. Some time later in day I'll WT these if they're still around. If you want any, please let me know.

Eevee
-All Female
-All Bold
-All Anticipation
-All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x3 31/31/X/31/31/31
x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x3 31/31/31/31/31/X

Piplup
-All Female
-All Modest
-All Torrent
-All Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x1 31/31/X/31/31/31
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31
x6 31/31/31/31/X/31

Zorua
-All Modest
-All Illusion
-All Egg Moves: Counter, Dark Pulse

x1 31/31/X/31/31/31 (female)
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31 (male)
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31 (all female)

Ponyta
-All Adamant
-All Flash Fire
-All Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x3 31/31/31/X/31/31 (all male)

Charmander
-All Male
-All Adamant
-All Blaze
-All Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31

Froakie
x2 31/31/31/31/31/X ~ Males Timid Torrent

Edit: Feel free to ask for whatever and how many of whatever. These just have to go. Willing to take whatever for them.

Could I ask for :

Eevee
Piplup
Ponyta

Friend Code in the profile

I'm confused.

1) How did that screw you over?
2) Why are you going to have to rebreed them?
3) Are all of them competitive Pokemon? If so, why are most of the Pokemon at lvl 60+?

1) I go out of my way to avoid Pokerus. I'm weird.
2) All of my Pokemon are "clean" from infection and I intend to keep it that way, EV gains be damned.
3) Yes, perfect 5IV, some egg moves. I level to 100 so I can wreck stuff in-game. Been that way since Red.

MicH

I should have a lot extra but I can always breed more since a shiny one is on my list. Though right now I'm away from wifi so it might be a bit before I can trade.
Thank you so much. I'm currently breeding Spikes onto one and I am currently at 25 male Chespins and 0 females. This is unreal

Anustart

What are egg moves? Its too overwhelming as a pokenoob to breed for good ivs, then figure out what moves I want? Trying to build a hawlucha but haven't the slightest clue what to do.

KiraFA37

Yeah I know they don't I just wanted to be able to move some pokemon to the other game for some version exclusive Pokemon/mega stones. Thanks for the confirmation

Remember that you can't store items in the bank, if you want to transfer megastones you'll need a third party to help.

Froakie
x2 31/31/31/31/31/X ~ Males Timid Torrent

Edit: Feel free to ask for whatever and how many of whatever. These just have to go. Willing to take whatever for them.

Muku, hard to imagine that you still have it, but if you do, I would like one of the Froakies.
It's way better than mine lol

That said, can you rename it for me before trading? Hotsuma please... =)

2751614-446364_hotsuma_large.png

Hi guys!

I've been having difficulty obtaining the last three berries from the Inverse BattleHouse. All I have left to collect are the Shuca, Coba, and Colbur berries.

Is there anyone here that can trade me one of these berries? I have IV-bred Mawile, Spritzee (with Hidden Ability), and Lapras for trade.

My friend code is 1564 - 3161 - 8478

Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much. I'm currently breeding Spikes onto one and I am currently at 25 male Chespins and 0 females. This is unreal

Man, I'm in the same boat; I have about the same number of male Eevees and 0 females. I've given up for today : P

I remember in GS I was convinced female Eevees didn't exist.

Frost_Ace

FML!!!!!!!!!!

I may as well start cloning now, I need about 6 Ditto, 5 Eevee, 3 Pancham, 2 Lillipup and a Scatterbug.
Aww shit, that's awful :(

Anustart

FML!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just wipe the evs?

v1perz53

Remember that you can't store items in the bank, if you want to transfer megastones you'll need a third party to help.

You can actually trade yourself with the GTS, just takes some interesting finagling. Lets say you want to trade your Charizardite Y and Charizard to your X game. On your X game, put up a random fletchling and request a Charizard of the level range and gender of your other game. Then switch to your other game, find your trade and complete it. Worst case, someone else takes your trade and you lose a fletchling, gain a charizard.

Wichu

You can actually trade yourself with the GTS, just takes some interesting finagling. Lets say you want to trade your Charizardite Y and Charizard to your X game. On your X game, put up a random fletchling and request a Charizard of the level range and gender of your other game. Then switch to your other game, find your trade and complete it. Worst case, someone else takes your trade and you lose a fletchling, gain a charizard.

I don't think you can trade Mega Stones on the GTS :(

I know, I plan on moving my particular pokemon with the desired sets and whatnot and placing it in the game with the mega stone.

Just got a Torchic off of wondertrade, no speed bost tho :(, is there a way to get speed boost through breeding?
You need an original torchic/combusken/blaziken that already has speed boost.

Aww shit, that's awful :(

Thank you for your sympathy :)

Can't you just wipe the evs?

The EVs I could fix. But there's no training bag or berry juice that would undo the Pokemon from ever being infected with Pokerus. :(

I see. More power to you then.

Yeah, it's a bit of a personal nightmare but it's a pretty easy fix, thankfully. Annoying though. I just feel a little defeated at the moment but I'll pick up and knock it out in a little while. The only sure way to prevent this from happening in the future (IIRC) would be to carry cured Pokemon mixed about my party.

Sleepwalker

I know, I plan on moving my particular pokemon with the desired sets and whatnot and placing it in the game with the mega stone.

You need an original torchic/combusken/blaziken that already has speed boost.

Oh well, that's me screwed then. Free torchic helps the dex at least.

v1perz53

Jeez, 5 IV Phanpy with everything but S. Atk on the second egg, gotta love 6IV Ditto (thanks again Nintendo Playstation). If anyone wants any of the rejects I have:

31/31/31/x/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/x/x/31/31/31

All impish with Ice Shards. (I don't even know if donphan is still competitive, its just one of my favorites!)

Sleepwalker

[/B]
Jeez, 5 IV Phanpy with everything but S. Atk on the second egg, gotta love 6IV Ditto (thanks again Nintendo Playstation). If anyone wants any of the rejects I have:

31/31/31/x/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/x/x/31/31/31

All impish with Ice Shards. (I don't even know if donphan is still competitive, its just one of my favorites!)

I'll take this one if possible, FC: 3067-6434-0644

JulianImp

31/31/31/x/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/x
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/x/x/31/31/31

I'd like either of the remaining ones (I'd prefer the 31/x/x/31/31/31 one, but I mostly want it for the egg move).

Anustart

Thank you for your sympathy :)

The EVs I could fix. But there's no training bag or berry juice that would undo the Pokemon from ever being infected with Pokerus. :(

Yeah, it's a bit of a personal nightmare but it's a pretty easy fix, thankfully. Annoying though. I just feel a little defeated at the moment but I'll pick up and knock it out in a little while. The only sure way to prevent this from happening in the future (IIRC) would be to carry cured Pokemon mixed about my party.

Thought the only thing pokerus did was give them double evs? Or are you just wanting them PTD free? (Pokemon transmitted disease)

MicH

Hey MicH I added your FC to my 3DS so when you're ready i'll send over the Chespin. She has 5 iv's, missing HP though x:
Thank you, but magically I happened to breed everything onto a Chespin in the mean while, and I am now breeding for a perfect 5 IV one. Thanks so much for offering them though, and if you need anything, please let me know :D

Thank you, but magically I happened to breed everything onto a Chespin in the mean while, and I am now breeding for a perfect 5 IV one. Thanks so much for offering them though, and if you need anything, please let me know :D
Ah it's all good. The important thing is you got what you needed right?

v1perz53

Sleepwalker and Julianimp, I added both of you, just trade me whenever you're on (ingame name is Vika). My FC is in my profile, I'll be on for a while.

E: Also if you could post your ingame name so I know who to give what to!

E2: God nintendo/gamefreak makes online confusing. You register a code and assign a name, when they register you the name you put gets replaced with a different name, and in game there is an entirely different name. I wish you could assign all friends nicknames and see that nickname both in and out of game.

Sleepwalker

Sleepwalker and Julianimp, I added both of you, just trade me whenever you're on (ingame name is Vika). My FC is in my profile, I'll be on for a while.

E: Also if you could post your ingame name so I know who to give what to!

E2: God nintendo/gamefreak makes online confusing. You register a code and assign a name, when they register you the name you put gets replaced with a different name, and in game there is an entirely different name. I wish you could assign all friends nicknames and see that nickname both in and out of game.

IGN is Gabriel, i'm adding you now man.

Muku

I know Nintendo Playstation has offered you one, but actually have a couple sitting in my box now that I got made the other day. If you'd like, you can have one.

FML!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn dude... that sucks. I'm sorry. :( I've never happened across it in wild, but of all the people to do so... ouch. Guess take here is to check before every save. :(

Could I ask for :

Eevee
Piplup
Ponyta

Friend Code in the profile

Sure can. Got ya added. My FC is in my profile as well.

Muku, hard to imagine that you still have it, but if you do, I would like one of the Froakies.
It's way better than mine lol

That said, can you rename it for me before trading? Hotsuma please... =)

2751614-446364_hotsuma_large.png

I sure do have one still. Renamed. :)

Preparing to get rid of all the non 6IV ones left in a few moments. However still have the 6IV stuff for another day or so if folks are interested:

Eevee
-All Bold
-All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Males ~ Run Away
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female ~ Adaptability (on hold for MrChocolate)

Ponyta
-All Adamant
-All Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x7 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 2 Males; 5 Females ~ Run Away ~ all Pokerus
x11 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 4 Males; 7 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

Giratina
-Shiny
-Has Griseous Orb on it already

x1 31/31/31/31/31/31

Anything above is fine for whatever. Taking offers on Shiny Giratina though.

I know Nintendo Playstation has offered you one, but actually have a couple sitting in my box now that I got made the other day. If you'd like, you can have one.

Oh damn dude... that sucks. I'm sorry. :( I've never happened across it in wild, but of all the people to do so... ouch. Guess take here is to check before every save. :(

That works for me if silver.tongue is okay with that. I know you just hit your friend limit though, so if necessary you can send one to me and I can pass it along. And thank you, "I don't know how it happened, I was always so careful!" I'm just really glad Charizard, Tyrantrum and Zangoose were in the PC.

v1perz53

Argh, I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist with stats. I really want to use my shiny Ferrothorn on my competitive team (first shiny I ever got in the wild), but its IVs are just ok, makes me want to breed a better one. Probably wouldn't matter so much cause its IVs are all mid 20s, but it has a 31 speed IV and I prefer gyro ball set with ferrothorn!

Hmm, caught it in B/W so it is banned for some stuff, maybe I will breed one after all.

Muku

That works for me if silver.tongue is okay with that. I know you just hit your friend limit though, so if necessary you can send one to me and I can pass it along. And thank you, "I don't know how it happened, I was always so careful!" I'm just really glad Charizard, Tyrantrum and Zangoose were in the PC.

Yeah. ;_; Wish they'd raise the limit. Never thought I'd get that high. Sacrificed one person on list this morning, but I never saw him on anyway. (Not someone on GAF.) I have silver.tongue on my list already, but I can give you the other extra one if you'd like. Seems we have folks needing them these days which is why I try to keep one or two around.

Now you have an additional post-game content issue: the game on the hunt because it knows you don't want PKRS. ;O

I sure do have one still. Renamed. :)

I feel like I'm taking advantage of you with all these trades, but I'll gladly accept both Hotsuma and perfect Ditto! I'm taking very good care of Piplup too. Carefully EV Training.

Now... whats the problem with pokerus and ev training?
And how the hell you got a perfect shiny giratina!? lol

Muku

I feel like I'm taking advantage of you with all these trades, but I'll gladly accept both Hotsuma and perfect Ditto! I'm taking very good care of Piplup too. Carefully EV Training.

Now... whats the problem with pokerus and ev training?
And how the hell you got a perfect shiny giratina!? lol

Naw, it's all good. You on now? If so send me a request. Glad to hear Piplup has a good home. :)

Shiny Giratina was actually traded to me by a passerby yesterday. Traded him a Shaymin that he was looking for and he offered up the Shiny Giratina with orb attached. Figured what the hay.

Edit: Did we exchange FCs yet? I want to think we did but hell. So many people on my list now I can't keep track... :(

Top Bottom