• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

There are some Pokemon you can only get by transfer only. I know I had to dredge up Pearl to bring some over. Some I believe you can only catch in FS's. Think a lot of us brought up Pokemon from older games. Though, if you have any you're having a hard time getting sure someone here could help you.

Are you working on the Dex as a whole or a living dex? Kind of go about both in a different way.

Edit: Sure lordfroakie. You on at the moment?

trying to get on lol

edit: now im online

Neat idea. For me its Route 7, Camphrier Town and Route 5. ;)

:) Route 7 is fine, most if not all of my 6IV stiuff was born there or Kiloude. I just finished hatching my Pangoro in the Tower of Mastery and my Alakazam will be born near the crystal in Anistar. It really makes no difference, just "memories" I guess. It may be time for me to stop playing this game (700 hours).

Muku

No prob man.

Also, for new page, I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to give out before I WT it at end of day. It's on previous page if interested. (Or you can click here.)

Sleepwalker

There are some Pokemon you can only get by transfer only. I know I had to dredge up Pearl to bring some over. Some I believe you can only catch in FS's. Think a lot of us brought up Pokemon from older games. Though, if you have any you're having a hard time getting sure someone here could help you.

Are you working on the Dex as a whole or a living dex? Kind of go about both in a different way.

Edit: Sure lordfroakie. You on at the moment?

Just the dex as a whole, don't care about living dex. Want the shiny charm lol

My main problem is I don't have access to D/P, HG/SS or B/W/1/2. :/

Muku

Just the dex as a whole, don't care about living dex. Want the shiny charm lol

My main problem is I don't have access to D/P, HG/SS or B/W/1/2. :/

Ah. Then yeah would just get stuff in wild and level that up to get credit for it's evolutions. Maybe WT some things you don't need and hope you get something you need. (Helps with bonus EXP that way too. Either way though I slap Lucky Eggs on 'em.) Of course though if you catch something at a higher level gotta breed it to get lower end version to count.

Best you can do is WT (if you like idea of grab bag type deal), or put Pokemon on GTS and ask for specific things you want. Though could take a while.

If you want, here's a list of unobtainable Pokemon here. That way you can plan ahead and start trading now or maybe ask some folks here if they have one they could part with.

ReiGun

MAJOR BOX CLEANUP! These have to go today. Sooner, the better. Some time later in day I'll WT these if they're still around. If you want any, please let me know.

Eevee
-All Female
-All Bold
-All Anticipation
-All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x3 31/31/X/31/31/31
x7 31/31/31/X/31/31
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31
x4 31/31/31/31/31/X

Zorua
-All Modest
-All Illusion
-All Egg Moves: Counter, Dark Pulse

x1 31/31/X/31/31/31 (female)
x1 31/31/31/X/31/31 (male)
x2 31/31/31/31/X/31 (all female)

[
Charmander
-All Male
-All Adamant
-All Blaze
-All Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

x1 31/X/31/31/31/31
x6 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 31/31/31/31/X/31

Froakie
x1 31/31/31/31/X/X ~ Female Timid Protean (Lv.30)
x2 31/31/31/31/31/X ~ Males Timid Torrent
Could I have these? Also, at the risk of asking too much, could you help me evolve some things while we're on?

Sleepwalker

Ah. Then yeah would just get stuff in wild and level that up to get credit for it's evolutions. Maybe WT some things you don't need and hope you get something you need. (Helps with bonus EXP that way too. Either way though I slap Lucky Eggs on 'em.) Of course though if you catch something at a higher level gotta breed it to get lower end version to count.

Best you can do is WT (if you like idea of grab bag type deal), or put Pokemon on GTS and ask for specific things you want. Though could take a while.

If you want, here's a list of unobtainable Pokemon here. That way you can plan ahead and start trading now or maybe ask some folks here if they have one they could part with.

Thanks for the list! i've got a few of those already!

Sending gravelers, haunters and machamps on WT for karma haha, so far so good.

Muku

Whew, hope that was everything Rei. :)

Also Sleep, if you find yourself need anything, let me know. I'll do what I can to help. (Have my living Dex in Pokebank, which is completed, so everything is available.)

Muku

I'll probably wait overnight (my time) before WTing this stuff. Just in case folks jump in. Though at that point PMs and notes here left will be handled then rest of stuff will be WT'd. Also to add to list of stuff is my 6IV stuff. This also has to go. I'll give these a little time, but if you want any the sooner you jump on the better. I won't be WT'ing them but if I can't get rid of them all I'll be GTS'ing in hopes of decent stuff.

Just got too much stuff can't hold all of this stuff anymore. These are in addition to previous list. (If you'd like to see previous list, look here.)

Remember, will be GTS'ing these soon if I can't find homes. Will probably give them a couple of days since they're a nice start to breeding any of these. Just doing major cleaning and changing of boxes in my PC.

Eevee
-All Bold

x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Males ~ Run Away
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female ~ Adaptability (on hold for MrChocolate)

Ponyta
-All Adamant
-All Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x7 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 2 Males; 5 Females ~ Run Away ~ all Pokerus
x11 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 4 Males; 7 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

Edit: Please, ask for as much as you'd like. Need space back.

Edit 2: Through a passerby trade ended up getting a Shiny Giratina. 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Griseous Orb already attached to it. I already have a Shiny Giratina, so willing to take offers on it.

I'll probably wait overnight (my time) before WTing this stuff. Just in case folks jump in. Though at that point PMs and notes here left will be handled then rest of stuff will be WT'd. Also to add to list of stuff is my 6IV stuff. This also has to go. I'll give these a little time, but if you want any the sooner you jump on the better. I won't be WT'ing them but if I can't get rid of them all I'll be GTS'ing in hopes of decent stuff.

Just got too much stuff can't hold all of this stuff anymore. These are in addition to previous list. (If you'd like to see previous list, look here.)

Remember, will be GTS'ing these soon if I can't find homes. Will probably give them a couple of days since they're a nice start to breeding any of these. Just doing major cleaning and changing of boxes in my PC.

Eevee
-All Bold

x3 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 2 Males; 1 Female ~ Adaptability

Porygon
x3 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Timid ~ Download

Ponyta
-All Adamant

x14 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 5 Males; 9 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

Alright, I'll help you out. Give me one of each please? :D
Eevee with Adaptability and Ponyta with Flame Body.

edit: Porygon?^^

Muku

Alright, I'll help you out. Give me one of each please? :D
Eevee with Adaptability and Ponyta with Flame Body.

edit: Porygon?^^

Sorry, did you add in Porygon later? Don't recall seeing it there, but I've also been scatter brained today. One sec while I nab it out.

Edit: Sad thing is I have to go back to breeding Porygon soon for shiny. Almost finally got rid of all the 6IV's of 'em. ><

Sorry, did you add in Porygon later? Don't recall seeing it there, but I've also been scatter brained today. One sec while I nab it out.

Yeah, I just wanted to clarify what abilities I wanted on the others. Porygon has Download anyway.^^ Thank you once more!

Muku

Yeah, I just wanted to clarify what abilities I wanted on the others. Porygon has Download anyway.^^ Thank you once more!

You're quite welcome. Glad to be finally cleaning out my boxes. They've been haunting me for a while now, haha.

Edit: Wow, been a while since I've looked on GTS, but this is ludicrous. First bunch of Ditto up for trade, are for normal stuff, but declaring they're 6IV. I doubt it at level 30. *cough*FriendSafarirejects*cough*

Fudge, have just realized I've hit Friend List max. I wish it was higher than 100. -_-; Especially since games like Pokemon where you socialize like crazy.

Edit: Wow, been a while since I've looked on GTS, but this is ludicrous. First bunch of Ditto up for trade, are for normal stuff, but declaring they're 6IV. I doubt it at level 30. *cough*FriendSafarirejects*cough*
At least it is better than Pokemon village...unless the person was radar chaining (which is super unlikely).

I had a peek today too helping some people up-grade their Porygon. There are people looking for up-grades buried at least as far as page 4 (furtherest I've looked) under the usual crap offers and a few okay but aint got time to fulfill this. I suspect they go on further than that with people waiting weeks (it was like this in January). If only the Pokemon you have filter worked on more than 1 page at a time...

Eevee
-All Bold

x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 1 Male; 1 Female ~ Adaptability

Porygon
x3 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Timid ~ Download

Ponyta
-All Adamant

x13 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 5 Males; 8 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

Edit 2: Through a passerby trade ended up getting a Shiny Giratina. 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Griseous Orb already attached to it. I already have a Shiny Giratina, so willing to take offers on it.

Mind if I ask you for a female Eevee?

I'd love an Adaptability Eevee; is there a female left?

Since I'm here, I can take a Flame Body Male Ponyta and Porygon.

Do you want a 6/5 IV Feebas?

EDIT

I can take a male Adaptability Eevee too; I'll just have to breed a female from it X D

Muku

Mind if I ask you for a female Eevee?

Sure, it's my last one.

I'd love an Adaptability Eevee; is there a female left?

Since I'm here, I can take a Flame Body Male Ponyta and Porygon.

Do you want a 6/5 IV Feebas?

Adaptability Female Eevee..are you referring to the 6IV? If so that is going to MrChocolate. Sorry. :( It's my last 6IV female Eevee. I have a male 6IV Adaptability though. Edit: See your edit. xD That's cool.

Sounds good. I'd love a 6IV Feebas if you have one. (Hell, even a 5 would be awesome.) I've yet to breed it but it's on my long list of things to do.

Edit: Either of you in-game now? My FC is in my profile.

MicH

Does anyone here have some extra Chespin and Furfrou with good egg moves? I can give Unnerve Aerodactyl with Tailwind and Wide Guard, Honedges with Wide Guard in return, or a bunch of other stuff. Let me know if you have some :D

I'll be there in a few minutes.

Just need to find two dud Pokemon to trade : P

EDIT: IGN is GamerGuides

EDIT2: Not sure if you'll notice this (or I'll notice your reply in time), but male or female Feebas? : o

Muku

I'll be there in a few minutes.

Just need to find two dud Pokemon to trade : P

EDIT: IGN is GamerGuides

EDIT2: Not sure if you'll notice this (or I'll notice your reply in time), but male or female Feebas? : o

Female would be preferable. :) Send a request when available. Tried three four times now. LOL

Hahaha, it's all good.

JulianImp

Eevee
-All Bold

x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Female ~ Adaptability (on hold for MrChocolate)

Porygon
x2 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Timid ~ Download

Ponyta
-All Adamant

x12 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 4 Males; 8 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

I'd like a Porygon, a regular Eeevee, and a female Flame Body Ponyta, if that's okay with you.

Thanks ^^

Dang, I only just realised how low the rate of female Eevees is. I remember it being bad in Gen II, but never bothered looking at the numbers.

Muku

Just sent you a request. Name's in katakana.

Yeah, remember yours being in katakana. Think only two of ya are, but since yours reads as part of your name here easy enough. :)

Thanks ^^

Dang, I only just realised how low the rate of female Eevees is. I remember it being bad in Gen II, but never bothered looking at the numbers.

You're welcome!

Yeah, they're awful. All the female Eevee's I've got here and ones I've given out in past were all from two attempts at shiny Eevee's. :/ Figure since they were so rare were worth keeping and passing around.

Edit: MrChocolate, you around? About to head off for night. If nothing else I've got the one you wanted on hold for ya, so if we can't catch each other this evening maybe tomorrow. :)

Sure, it's my last one.

Adaptability Female Eevee..are you referring to the 6IV? If so that is going to MrChocolate. Sorry. :( It's my last 6IV female Eevee. I have a male 6IV Adaptability though. Edit: See your edit. xD That's cool.

Sounds good. I'd love a 6IV Feebas if you have one. (Hell, even a 5 would be awesome.) I've yet to breed it but it's on my long list of things to do.

Edit: Either of you in-game now? My FC is in my profile.

Won't be able until later :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (7+ hours later) Don't know if that's ok with you :v

Muku

Won't be able until later :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (7+ hours later) Don't know if that's ok with you :v

Ah, will be when I'm asleep. D: I'll see if I can catch you in the morning.

Edit: Don't worry, keeping a hold of her for ya. Though when you get time, send me your FC via PM. Mine's in my profile.

Haven't checked this thread in depth, but what are peoples' thoughts on rigging shinies with ESV and TSV checks?

I tried to hatch a shiny Feebas normally and while I wasn't getting desperately bored, I gave 6 eggs to a kind individual to check the ESVs and within a few hours I already found somebody who could hatch a shiny egg for me.

(Now I'm just waiting for a GameFAQs user to respond to a PM so I can hatch and train my "ultimate" shiny Feebas.)

PBalfredo

Ponyta
-All Adamant

x11 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ 4 Males; 7 Females ~ Flame Body ~ all Pokerus

I'll take a female Flame Body Ponyta, please.

v1perz53

Argh, forgot to transfer my 2 IV Ditto when I restarted, underestimated how much more annoying breeding was without a reasonable ditto. Does anyone happen to have an extra 2 IV or more Ditto? Even a random one from a friend safari would help. Sp. Def is the IV I could use most, but really anything is fine.

Anustart

For completing the pokedexes, do I get anything for completing each of the three, or just all 3 together?

And to complete them, do I have to have owned them at all some point, or is seeing them enough? I've completed the first kalos dex, but haven't talked to sycamore since doing so.

PBalfredo

Argh, forgot to transfer my 2 IV Ditto when I restarted, underestimated how much more annoying breeding was without a reasonable ditto. Does anyone happen to have an extra 2 IV or more Ditto? Even a random one from a friend safari would help. Sp. Def is the IV I could use most, but really anything is fine.

Yeah I got a couple of 2 IV dittos I can throw you. No Sp Def though. Just HP + Def, and Atk + Def

FC is 0001-3764-1620

MicH

For completing the pokedexes, do I get anything for completing each of the three, or just all 3 together?

And to complete them, do I have to have owned them at all some point, or is seeing them enough? I've completed the first kalos dex, but haven't talked to sycamore since doing so.
There's a reward for having caught all the Pokemon in the three Kalos Pokedexes. There's also a reward for completeting the National dex (718 Pokemon, xcluding event legendaries).

Wichu

I have a couple spare. My FC is in my profile.

EDIT: beaten, but I have Sp. Def ;)

You get a certificate for your character's room for completing each one. You need to have owned them at some point (in addition, Poké Transported ones don't count for the regional dex, so you might have to re-breed a few).

I have a spare 6IV JPN Ditto at the moment. Yours for the taking.

v1perz53

On now, Trainer name is "Drew"

Thanks again, this will make it so much easier to get my competitive team going. Hopefully challenge the gaf gyms soon! Also why does nintendo have to make everything they do online super complicated..

EDIT: Lol, I go into your safari right after to check it out, first encounter is a shiny Wobbuffet

Top Bottom