• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Sleepwalker

Can I get a Yveltal too? I've been looking for a competitive one for ages with no luck :\

If you still need one, I'll give you one if you can wait an hour or two as I've just woken up

Sure dude, just PM me your FC and IGN and I'll get back to you soon

Yes man! I would really appreciate that!

lupinko

Yeah, I've had nothing but problems with GameStop which is why I tend not to bother. I know damn well the game I bought while on vacation in States last year - Pokemon X - was used, charged as new. Left it alone because I didn't feel like starting my vacation off dealing with them. (Later found out Walmart was just down street from them, ugh!)

Japan is the only place I don't mind buying used. The box my copy of X came in yesterday is beautiful. Code inside and everything. Gotten some used stuff here and love it. Going back to States I'll have to tend to buy new again though. Ugh. And yeah, the CN numbers expiring has always cracked me up here. I don't bother with CN in Japan here because we buy some stuff but not enough to make it worthwhile. Do you register your CN stuff here?

I felt that way too. Took me a good 45 minutes to get one of those Hordes to show. And that was with Combee with me using Sweet Scent. >< I was about ready to pack it in thinking I was in wrong area when one showed up. Think it's just 'cuz I was after them. Few days later went to same area to find another horde of stuff and ended up getting a bunch of Tailows.

Yeah I register my JP CN here, I can get the white LL cradle now but I'm mulling over the Mario and AC Hanafuda cards right now.

PreyingShark, I forgot if we added each other already, probably did but my ign is Black Mamba.

Muku

Yeah I register my JP CN here, I can get the white LL cradle now but I'm mulling over the Mario and AC Hanafuda cards right now.

PreyingShark, I forgot if we added each other already, probably did but my ign is Black Mamba.

If you're interested, can give you my X code. No plans to use it. I can't guarantee it's available, since it is used, but might be worth trying if you want some more points. I just deal with US CN and have stuff shipped to family there. Whenever I get back going to have a pile of stuff, haha.

As awesome as PokeBank is, it sucks not being able to transfer items. All these clones will have to be traded back manually. (This is my first time mass cloning since Bank hit the US)

Muku

Couple of things I'm looking to trade:

x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Giratina (w/ orb)
x1 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Muk

And for you Vivillon collectors:

x7 Monsoon Vivillon (one on-hold for one_kill)

They are basic ones just transferred from my Japanese copy of X to bring in my starting group to stomp the game. Not sure how easily they can be found on GTS, but was the least shittiest Vivillon I could get on my JPN 3DS.

x7 Monsoon Vivillon

They are basic ones just transferred from my Japanese copy of X to bring in my starting group to stomp the game. Not sure how easily they can be found on GTS, but was the least shittiest Vivillon I could get on my JPN 3DS.

Please Muku, if it's not too late, I beg of you: get me a Monsoon Scatterbug in a Pokeball! <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the Ponyta, Muku!

Ugh, I swear every Psychic friend safari has Wobbuffets in it :mad:

Mine included. BTW I'm ready to return your Houndoominite :)

If you guys don't mind, I can generate 6IV Dittos like there is no tomorrow. Not this weekend though since I'm not at home and don't have my Black 2 copy around.

You were the one looking for the Houndoominite, right? If so, it's been cloned and is waiting for you.

Can I have one?

I have a Life Orb for you.

What about doing it in horde encounters?
Heard it is extremelly quick.

Ever get that 6IV Ditto?

lupinko

x7 Monsoon Vivillon

I'm interested in Shiny Giratina, I have Misdreavius and Axew with egg moves, and also all those PokeDream Radar Legendaries. Lol

Druddigon as a shiny is available as well, I caught him in FS. Lol

lupinko

If you're interested, can give you my X code. No plans to use it. I can't guarantee it's available, since it is used, but might be worth trying if you want some more points. I just deal with US CN and have stuff shipped to family there. Whenever I get back going to have a pile of stuff, haha.

Sure I'll take your X code. I want those cards now. Lol

Muku

Please Muku, if it's not too late, I beg of you: get me a Monsoon Scatterbug in a Pokeball! <3 <3 <3

Sure. Will let you know when I have one for ya. :)

I'm interested in Shiny Giratina, I have Misdreavius and Axew with egg moves, and also all those PokeDream Radar Legendaries. Lol

Druddigon as a shiny is available as well, I caught him in FS. Lol

If you don't want that Druddigon, I'd trade him for that. :)

Sure I'll take your X code. I want those cards now. Lol

Sent ya a PM. Hope it works!

one_kill

x7 Monsoon Vivillon

Can you hold a Vivillon aside for me?

Muku

Can you hold a Vivillon aside for me?

Sure. You want the Vivillon rather than a Scatterbug, correct?

Okay Nintendo Playstation, have your Scatterbug. It's female, so hope that's okay. Pokeball, because well, thankfully that's all I have, haha.

Muku

I actually am. Inside
Team Flare ultimate weapon hideout

Okay. I'm on when you have a moment.

Edit: Sweet. Got my CoroCoro Charizard. Love the event balls these Pokemon are put in. Too bad his nature is Relaxed. Ah well, already have a team over bent on world destruction.

Muku

Finally started getting some female Eevees, but none of them are missing Attack. Nooo....

Psst, does anyone have a Dratini with Marvel Scale?

I have 5IV Dratini's with Marvel Scale. Egg moves to boot. Adamant, egg moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed.

Edit: Crap silver, just realized I have Hotsuma to give to you still. :O

lupinko

I have 5IV Dratini's with Marvel Scale. Egg moves to boot. Adamant, egg moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed.

I'd like one of those too, I can give a Misdreavius with egg moves in a regular pokeball. I haven't done the move to a duskball yet.

Edit: Crap silver, just realized I have Hotsuma to give to you still. :O

Totally forgot about that too.. =(

Was too focused on catching Yvetal. Modest nature, even though I was going for Jolly... Good enough though. Gotta eat something before going back in.

I can't imagine how many times people soft reset to get perfect IVs and right nature for legendary pokemon.. urgh..

Muku

Totally forgot about that too.. =(

Was too focused on catching Yvetal. Modest nature, even though I was going for Jolly... Good enough though. Gotta eat something before going back in.

I can't imagine how many times people soft reset to get perfect IVs and right nature for legendary pokemon.. urgh..

Haha, okay felt bad when I was like "Wait.. I owe Silver something else..." then realized he was sitting in my trade box. I'll be off in a few moments, but maybe can catch you later.

That's why I don't bother with legendaries with all of that. Sometimes it's enough work just to catch 'em. But I like them in Pokeballs.

DaBoss

I just got a Zapdos with this:
30 - 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 30 / 31

It has HP Steel though. Should I keep it?

EDIT: LOL I apparently had HP Steel from a previous Zapdos encounter in the HP field, but it turned out that this Zapdos' HP is Dark, and that lead to this:
31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keeping this for sure.

I just got a Zapdos with this:
30 - 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 30 / 31

It has HP Steel though. Should I keep it?

EDIT: LOL I apparently had HP Steel from a previous Zapdos encounter in the HP field, but it turned out that this Zapdos' HP is Dark, and that lead to this:
31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keeping this for sure.

Had it been a good HP type or had the atk and def switched then yes. But as it is now I would say toss it.

EDIT: Oh.

Dr.Hadji

This might be a long shot but I'll ask here anyway. Looking to chain-breed beat up into a Charizard. But from the charts, it looks like I need a male Ekans or Nidoran with the move to breed. But they only learn the move as an egg move in previous generations. So if anyone has a male Ekans or Nidoran with beat up I would love to trade.

This might be a long shot but I'll ask here anyway. Looking to chain-breed beat up into a Charizard. But from the charts, it looks like I need a male Ekans or Nidoran with the move to breed. But they only learn the move as an egg move in previous generations. So if anyone has a male Ekans or Nidoran with beat up I would love to trade.
Beat Up is an egg move for those Pokemon this gen too, silly. ^_^

How viable is Iron Tail on Dragonite as a means of taking out Fairy threats? 75% accuracy makes it kind of a last-resort than a fail-safe but it seems interesting to say the least.

Guys, is it possible to get Speed Boost Torchic this gen?

As far as I know they were distributed as male only last gen, so no passing hidden abilities.
But if someone transfered it to XY, he can pass the ability, right?

I finnaly beat the game (the ending was kinda meh), but I think now is when pkm really starts. I was looking at a competitive team, and I love Blaziken, but what makes it so good is his hidden ability.

EDIT: Apparently there was an event for Torchic. Let's hope that the ability has spread enough so I can find one to call my own lol.

DaBoss

Guys, is it possible to get Speed Boost Torchic this gen?

As far as I know they were distributed as male only last gen, so no passing hidden abilities.
But if someone transfered it to XY, he can pass the ability, right?

I finnaly beat the game (the ending was kinda meh), but I think now is when pkm really starts. I was looking at a competitive team, and I love Blaziken, but what makes it so good is his hidden ability.
Males can pass down HAs as well. Just breed with a Ditto. Females can also pass down HAs with a ditto.

Top Bottom