• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Wait, what the... I checked my WT pokemons received and noticed that I got a Panpour shiny, and a "legitimate" one, bred in Kalos. Why would anyone give away a shiny? Maybe this one is a clone, but I don't care, at least it has the blue pentagon.
Check the IVs is my only thought. I remember my shiny Happiny had like 0 in defence (given the base stat is so low the IVs are a huge part of its possible stat) and somewhere else and was nicknamed "no thanks" (it also had no egg moves).

Ability maybe though really the Pan/Simi series I'm not sure weather HA or regular is better or not for battling. I got a perfect 5 IV Pansear with HA (modest or timid I forget) from WT. Was certainly a surprise as the other 99% of the time it is not bred at all.

Forretress? Ferrothorn doesn't get rapid spin. Anyway, I'd probably let Excadrill spin if it's scarfed, otherwise I'd go with swords dance and let Forretress spin.

Yes, Forretress, sorry, I'm always mixing both. Thanks for the answer.

Check the IVs is my only thought. I remember my shiny Happiny had like 0 in defence (given the base stat is so low the IVs are a huge part of its possible stat) and somewhere else and was nicknamed "no thanks" (it also had no egg moves).

Ability maybe though really the Pan/Simi series I'm not sure weather HA or regular is better or not for battling. I got a perfect 5 IV Pansear with HA (modest or timid I forget) from WT. Was certainly a surprise as the other 99% of the time it is not bred at all.

I'll make sure to check the IV's on the pokemon, but if the location is right, this Panpour was met at level 4 in Santalune Forest. I received it at level 7.

lupinko

Anyone have any frogradier friend safaris? I was wondering if anyone could catch a female one for me for breeding in a premiere ball. Hidden nature not really required.

ReiGun

Anyone have any frogradier friend safaris? I was wondering if anyone could catch a female one for me for breeding in a premiere ball. Hidden nature not really required.

I got you. Just give me a couple minutes.

Edit: Caught it! Just need your code and stuff. (mine is in my profile.)

Wait, what the... I checked my WT pokemons received and noticed that I got a Panpour shiny, and a "legitimate" one, bred in Kalos. Why would anyone give away a shiny? Maybe this one is a clone, but I don't care, at least it has the blue pentagon.

For some players, they're probably not that special. Especially thanks to stuff like Pokegen, cloning or even Shiny Value matching.

Personally, there's only one shiny (Milotic) I really want at the moment, which I have thanks to the efforts of many players.

I almost want to give away my Friend Safari shiny Loudred just because I've no use for it.

Plus I have a spare SV matched Shiny Feebas doing squat (was meant to be leverage, but nobody wanted it) and a traded Shiny Feebas I got on a whim.

For some players, they're probably not that special. Especially thanks to stuff like Pokegen, cloning or even Shiny Value matching.

Personally, there's only one shiny (Milotic) I really want at the moment, which I have thanks to the efforts of many players.

I almost want to give away my Friend Safari shiny Loudred just because I've no use for it.

Plus I have a spare SV matched Shiny Feebas doing squat (was meant to be leverage, but nobody wanted it) and a traded Shiny Feebas I got on a whim.

That's because the regular Milotic is preetier than the Shiny one. =P

ReiGun

Doing the Battle Maison. Getting a lot of 1 hp wins.

Thank you, Based Kangaskhan.

Edit: Lost to a Ferrothron at 45 matches. :/

kamikaze

i'm looking to get all forms of vivillon. using GTS, i've managed to 10 of them but most of the remaining ones are asking for legendaries which may be a bit too steep for me.

anyone willing to trade some of their vivillon? i just need the following patterns:

- icy snow
- jungle

i'm just a collector so i doubt i have anything useful for battlers. got a complete national dex, though. also got multiple copies of some of the event pokemon from gen 4 (had all five of the gen 4 DS games so it was easy to get multiples).

My recently trained Scizor proved his worth when facing the 20th trainer on Singles, at the Battle Maison. He almost died because the Purugly put him asleep, but at the last moment he came back with a vengeance.

one_kill

My recently trained Scizor proved his worth when facing the 20th trainer on Singles, at the Battle Maison. He almost died because the Purugly put him asleep, but at the last moment he came back with a vengeance.
Scizor's alright, but I haven't had much use for him outside of Bullet Punch. Those damn Slurpuff! I hate them all!

Damn, so hard to trust anyone on the GTS. I just want a good IV'd Groudon, but I can't separate who is telling the truth from those that just created the pokemons.

one_kill

Damn, so hard to trust anyone on the GTS. I just want a good IV'd Groudon, but I can't separate who is telling the truth from those that just created the pokemons.
Most 5-6IV legendaries are RNG'd or Pokegen'd so it's going to be difficult to find "legit" ones. To be frank, I don't see the purpose of avoiding "created" Pokemon. If anything, it makes getting competitive or trophy Pokemon a lot easier.

That said, I can get you a 6IV Groudon if you can stomach that it's Pokegen'd.

Most 5-6IV legendaries are RNG'd or Pokegen'd so it's going to be difficult to find "legit" ones. To be frank, I don't see the purpose of avoiding "created" Pokemon. If anything, it makes getting competitive or trophy Pokemon a lot easier.

That said, I can get you a 6IV Groudon if you can stomach that it's Pokegen'd.

I don't mind created pokemons, they help a lot, but I'm trying (when I can) to get pokemons that are close to the source as possible. And thanks for the offer.

Decided to join the Rotom crew and bred up a shiny one after 266 eggs. I was hoping for HP Ice but my shiny ended up missing attack so it got HP Dragon xP

-Eddman-

Hey there guys. I'm new to this thread and more of a casual trainer. I've been playing since gen 1 but I mostly beat the story and complete the pokedex and that's it.

I recently beat Y and it would be cool to get new friends for the safari. My FC is 0860 3263 5525

Thanks in advance.

kamikaze

Hey there guys. I'm new to this thread and more of a casual trainer. I've been playing since gen 1 but I mostly beat the story and complete the pokedex and that's it.

I recently beat Y and it would be cool to get new friends for the safari. My FC is 0860 3263 5525

Thanks in advance.

tried adding you but got an invalid friend code message; did you type out your FC right?

Muku

Swear to god, I'm tired of passerby's putting up a Pokemon named Diance?. Shits not even out and my note doesn't say I'm trading one.

Think this last one was trying to tell me the egg they were showing me was a Diance. Ugh, no thanks. I'll wait til it's officially out thanks.

Edit: Now I feel like an ass. Clearing out an old box of Ditto's and stuff on WT. Got a 5IV Lapras. D: Normally, little time I'm on WT it's putting out 5IV stuff. Now they got some shitty 2IV Ditto...

one_kill

How about.. a Shiny Steelix.

Edit: Oh yeah, have you a Monsoon Vivillon waiting on you too. :)
What else would you want?

Sorry for the delay in response btw, I ended up cleaning the house. Just one of those days when you feel like you should clean lol

Muku

What else would you want?

Sorry for the delay in response btw, I ended up cleaning the house. Just one of those days when you feel like you should clean lol

It's all good. Know how that goes. Should have done that today but went outside instead since it was all nice and actually got to 70 today.

For the Vivillon? You can give me whatever. Love these things. Trading like candy on GTS this evening.

one_kill

It's all good. Know how that goes. Should have done that today but went outside instead since it was all nice and actually got to 70 today.

For the Vivillon? You can give me whatever. Love these things. Trading like candy on GTS this evening.
Alright, thanks Muku! I'll be on in half an hour if you're still on, otherwise we can trade tomorrow if it's better for you.

lupinko

| 1,1 | Articuno | Calm | Pressure | 29.21.31.31.30.31 |

Okay yeah I think I'll keep this for now. If anyone wants a clone just holler.

P.S. lupinko when can I get you your Yveltal?

Just whenever is fine but note I live in Japan so that's a +17hour time difference with pst. During the week I'd be on from 5pm onward basically after work.

RoySFNR

Might be a long shot, but does anyone have an extra Blazikenite? I managed to lose mine when my old 3ds got stolen and once I got back in the game, the event was over.

I can give you a legend or some breedings in return.

Hey, does anyone know what is trending on the GTS lately? I mean for non-legendary pokemons. I know that some months ago Feebas was really huge, but right now I have no clue.

Edit: Just got a Mudkip from WT. Thank you random gods!

Nnng, that 1/8 female rate of Eevee must be a lie. That or I have some really biased memory.

Well, at the very least, my past 28 Eevees have all been dudes. Pretty sure there should have been around 3 girls in there, but nope...

one_kill

Hey, does anyone know what is trending on the GTS lately? I mean for non-legendary pokemons. I know that some months ago Feebas was really huge, but right now I have no clue.

Edit: Just got a Mudkip from WT. Thank you random gods!
Breeding rejects of popular Pokemon in the current meta (Gible, Gligar, Swinub, etc.).
Just make sure you describe them properly (IVs, HA or not, egg moves)

Top Bottom