• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago's Shiny Giveaway - (Seconds available)

yuuko51nrua7.png

I am now offering "seconds" for those who have already chosen two Pokemon before as well as anyone that hasn't picked any yet. I was going to allow it earlier today, but quite a few new people came to request, so I gave more room for them to choose.

First-time = 2 Pokemon
Seconds = 1 Pokemon (for now)

PM for questions/requests. FC is in my profile. And notes from the prior posts regarding this giveaway still apply:

*Notes:
*-Most, but not all, are in standard Pokeballs.
- 99.9% of them have 5-6IVs (Some have Hidden Power sets so that will be noted)
- Many were nicknamed. Apologies, but I didn't know ahead of time that I would give them off.
-Some of the 5 IV marked ones may have 6 IVs.
-They are Shiny unless specified otherwise
-Most are pre-EV'd proper (mostly bopping off discovered, effective Smogon sets)
- I don't know all Egg Moves by heart so some may be missed in mentioning.
- A "Thank You" doesn't hurt.

List:

Staryu - Timid Analytic
Garchomp - Jolly Rough Skin
Haxorus - Adamant Mold Breaker
Jigglypuff (with Wish) - Calm Cute Charm
Honchkrow - Adamant Moxie
Wobbuffet - Bold Shadow Tag
Lunatone (Trick Room, 0 Speed IVs) - Quiet Levitate
1 Dragonite (NOT SHINY with Extreme Speed) - Adamant Multiscale
1 Charizard - 6IV (NOT SHINY) - (Adamant Blaze)
Absol (False Swipe set for all your Pokemon catching needs~) - Naughty Pressure

New Pokemon added:

Aggron (with Stealth Rock) - Careful Sturdy
Scizor (with Superpower) - Adamant Technician (Got extras due to high demand)
Porygon-Z - Timid Adaptability
Metagross - Adamant Clear Body

*Happy Choosing!*

ugoo18

Working on Pokedex. I also realized how incredible Lucky Egg + Exp All + EXP Power is. I took a traded Level 1 (traded) Walimer to level 38 in just two Le Wow runs. Also the GTS isn't so bad sometimes. Though the "actual decent trade: BS gimme Latias" ratio is probably 1:10.

Also looking through the XY spoiler thread is hilarious in retrospect. So many things that never came into fruition, and the reaction to Chesnaught is great.

That thread made me break tradition and go with a Water starter. Best choice ever.

Working on Pokedex. I also realized how incredible Lucky Egg + Exp All + EXP Power is. I took a traded Level 1 (traded) Walimer to level 38 in just two Le Wow runs. Also the GTS isn't so bad sometimes. Though the "actual decent trade: BS gimme Latias" ratio is probably 1:10.

Also looking through the XY spoiler thread is hilarious in retrospect. So many things that never came into fruition, and the reaction to Chesnaught is great.

The most ridiculous thing was all the crazy hoops people were jumping through to prove Hawlucha was fake.

Forkball

The most ridiculous thing was all the crazy hoops people were jumping through to prove Hawlucha was fake.
I 100% thought Greninja was a phony. He ended up being one of my favorites, but I still think the tongue scarf was goofy. There was also a ton of denial about there being only 70 Pokemon and random BS rumors like Mega Luvdisc.

That leak thread was legendary. Made me so hyped for the game.

Right now I'm trying to hatch a female Chespin with Bulletproof. It's just not happening. :(

Got me a 5 IV Japanese Feebas in Wonder Trade the other day, now I'm going to try and breed my favorite shiny in the game: shiny Milotic!

Also, I really hate to do this, but the Pokemon Trading Post seems to be dead at the moment. I posted there just the other day: If one of you folks could help, I'd be very appreciative.

Nice, good luck.

It took a while but I got myself a Shiny Milotic and it's definitely worth the effort. I did "cheat" a little as I matched shiny values to get it.

JulianImp

Got me a 5 IV Japanese Feebas in Wonder Trade the other day, now I'm going to try and breed my favorite shiny in the game: shiny Milotic!

Also, I really hate to do this, but the Pokemon Trading Post seems to be dead at the moment. I posted there just the other day: If one of you folks could help, I'd be very appreciative.

Well, I do have several Karrablasts with HA, Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn and Pursuit, but I'm not really interested in what you offered on the trade thread. Do you happen to have anything else, such as some female pokémon with transfer-only HAs?

Well, I do have several Karrablasts with HA, Drill Run, Knock Off, Megahorn and Pursuit, but I'm not really interested in what you offered on the trade thread. Do you happen to have anything else, such as some female pokémon with transfer-only HAs?

I don't have any transfer only hidden abilities. The other things I have worth of note are:

6 IV Larvitar, Adamant nature with Stealth Rock.

6 IV Phanpy with Ice Shard.

Shiny Electrode. 2 Perfect IVs.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong. It's not much, but I do have one transfer only HA ability on a female: Feebas.

I don't have any transfer only hidden abilities. The other things I have worth of note are:

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong. It's not much, but I do have one transfer only HA ability on a female: Feebas.

I could generate a Karrablast for you, if you don't mind it's, well, generated.^^

Frost_Ace

I'd be very interested in one of those. What trasfer only female HA would you need? I have a couple.

Sassy or Relaxed. I'll leave the choice up to you. Lileep can also learn Recover via breeding. If you could give him that, I would also appreciate it.

My friend code is 4141-2609-8263. In-game name is Johann. I'll keep my eyes on the thread.

Will do it tomorrow, ok? Don't have much time right now. My FC is in my profile, ign Buzz.

JulianImp

I'd be okay with a Phanpy, if you still want it.

I'd be very interested in one of those. What trasfer only female HA would you need? I have a couple.

For now, I'm mostly looking for Lileep, Anorith and Tentacool (in that order), but I'm also looking for a couple of HAs you can get this gen, such as Zubat, Remoraid, Hoppip and Onix. Would you be okay with trading one from each list for my Karrablast (Zubat and Lileep would be best for me, with Hoppip as an alternative)?

JulianImp

Cool, that sounds good to me.

The Phanpy is female, 6 Perfect IVs, with Impish nature, Ice Shard and Pickup ability(turns into Sturdy). Let me know if you're still interested.

Oh, I didn't realize it had no HA, but I guess I could still take it... do you happen to have anything that isn't transfer-only from the list I've posted? I don't care about IVs for those, only that they're females so they can pass down their HA while breeding for egg moves as well.

Frost_Ace

I'd be okay with a Phanpy, if you still want it.

For now, I'm mostly looking for Lileep, Anorith and Tentacool (in that order), but I'm also looking for a couple of HAs you can get this gen, such as Zubat, Remoraid, Hoppip and Onix. Would you be okay with trading one from each list for my Karrablast (Zubat and Lileep would be best for me, with Hoppip as an alternative)?
I have anorith and lileep but I haven't got BW at my campus so to trasfer them I have to wait to get home

TomShoe

Banned
Does anyone know where I can find a Dratini, a Gengar with Shadow Tag/Perish Song, or a 'mon that can breed with Garchomp that knows Outrage? IVs aren't important.

I also need recommendations for a good lead Pokemon for the Battle Maison. I tried Swalot, Zangoose, and Golurk, and all of them work up until they start metagaming me. I have a Blastoise and Garchomp as my 2nd and 3rd.

fek

I also need recommendations for a good lead Pokemon for the Battle Maison. I tried Swalot, Zangoose, and Golurk, and all of them work up until they start metagaming me. I have a Blastoise and Garchomp as my 2nd and 3rd.
I like Greninja lead for the maison singles, it can OHKO a lot of things with life orb. And if you use Garchomp too, you can safely switch when the opponent lead with an electric type.

JulianImp

I have anorith and lileep but I haven't got BW at my campus so to trasfer them I have to wait to get home

No problem, I can wait.

I'll be back home from work at around 23:30 GMT today, in case you're available then, or we could trade earlier tomorrow. I can do trades from work since they're relatively fast, unlike battles.

I like Greninja lead for the maison singles, it can OHKO a lot of things with life orb. And if you use Garchomp too, you can safely switch when the opponent lead with an electric type.

I love my Mega Pinsir there, since the AI appears to be actively metagaming against me, so it runs ghosts with Levitate to avoid QA, Return, EQ and Close Combat... but it's too stupid to realized Aerilate lets me hit them anyway. >_>

Oh, I didn't realize it had no HA, but I guess I could still take it... do you happen to have anything that isn't transfer-only from the list I've posted? I don't care about IVs for those, only that they're females so they can pass down their HA while breeding for egg moves as well.

Sorry for getting back so late, but I don't have any female Zubats with Infiltrator. I can breed you one all nice and quick like, though.

JulianImp

Sorry for getting back so late, but I don't have any female Zubats with Infiltrator. I can breed you one all nice and quick like, though.

That'd be good... but it'd be impossible for it to be in anything but a pokéball if you use Ditto to breed one, right?

It's not ideal since I'd probably like one in a Dusk Ball, but I won't complain if you'd be going out of your way to breed me one in the first place.

That'd be good... but it'd be impossible for it to be in anything but a pokéball if you use Ditto to breed one, right?

It's not ideal since I'd probably like one in a Dusk Ball, but I won't complain if you'd be going out of your way to breed me one in the first place.

All righty, I've bred you a female Zubat with Infiltrator. In addition to that, it has perfect IVs in special attack and speed, and is also Jolly nature...unfortunately.

My friend code is in my profile, but I believe I also posted it earlier on this page.

JulianImp

All righty, I've bred you a female Zubat with Infiltrator. In addition to that, it has perfect IVs in special attack and speed, and is also Jolly nature...unfortunately.

My friend code is in my profile, but I believe I also posted it earlier on this page.

I'm just about to head back home from work, so I'll let you know once I'm available again. Otherwise, we'll probably have to do the trade tomorrow instead.

Try putting Garchomp as lead and put Aegislash in that 3rd slot instead. Though honestly, Haxorus and Dragonite are both generally considered superior options compared to Garchomp for Singles because of DD.

EDIT: Dratini's caught via fishing. I'd like to say route 21. Check a site like Serebii. Also, Axew and its evolutions are good for most dragon type-move breeding needs.

JulianImp

Does anyone know where I can find a Dratini, a Gengar with Shadow Tag/Perish Song, or a 'mon that can breed with Garchomp that knows Outrage? IVs aren't important.

I think I got a Ghastly with Perish Song from Wonder Trade, as well as a Gible with Outrage, and could breed some for you.

You should try something with a type-change ability like my Mega Pinsir, since that seems to catch the AI off-guard as it insists on using ghosts to stop moves it still considers to be normal-type. I guess the AI won't use ghosts if you're running coverage moves against them, though, but Pinsir was some great bait because levitating ghosts are supposedly immune to both of is normal-type attacks, as well as Earthquake and Close Combat.

EDIT: CommandThrower, I'm available now if you want to trade.

I give up. I can't even get one female Chespin. Then there's no guarantee it'll have the HA and it still needs two eggs moves ;_; Could anyone help me out here? I'm sure somebody's bred these before.

I give up. I can't even get one female Chespin. Then there's no guarantee it'll have the HA and it still needs two eggs moves ;_; Could anyone help me out here? I'm sure somebody's bred these before.

I've got a female Bulletproof Quilladin. No egg moves, though. I can try and get you some egg moves, though. I assume you want Synthesis and Spikes? Getting Synthesis will be easy, Spikes will be harder.

Top Bottom