• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

I've got a female Bulletproof Quilladin. No egg moves, though. I can try and get you some egg moves, though. I assume you want Synthesis and Spikes? Getting Synthesis will be easy, Spikes will be harder.

If you could get a female with the HA and Synthesis that would be great. I have a Buneary with Spikes so I can do that part myself. Thanks for the help!

Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago's Shiny Giveaway - (Thirds available)

yuuko51nrua7.png

*Happy Choosing!*

Everything was taken :) That concludes my giveaway! Thanks to everyone that came out and to this great community that has aided me in the past!

If you could get a female with the HA and Synthesis that would be great. I have a Buneary with Spikes so I can do that part myself. Thanks for the help!

All right, I'm starting to breed for a HA female Chespin with Synthesis. It took a little longer to get into a good "they seem to get along" breeding situation.

I'll let you know when I get it.

Type2

Got my 3ds yesterday and am working on my second badge and catching everything along the way. Its really fun experiencing all these new pokemon with no knowledge whatsoever.
The last game I played was pearl.

Jeez this game looks great.

Nice.

Can't leave home today so I sent somebody in my place : P

TBH, I kind of want the Pokemon cards more, but free Pokemon is always cool (plus I don't have either).

Indeed it does have it. And yes you may. :)

Also, got shiny charm a while back. Wasn't immediately got after the bank came out, but got it in time.

Thank you! You're in Japan right? I should be done work in about 2 hours so if my timing is right I hope you'll be awake by that time haha

Muku

Thank you! You're in Japan right? I should be done work in about 2 hours so if my timing is right I hope you'll be awake by that time haha

Indeed I am. I may or may not be. Been really busy this evening doing some work, so it's possible I'll still be up though. :)

JoeM86

The Pokémon Company sent me this earlier

The Pokémon Company International is looking for talented and knowledgeable Pokémon fans to lead live commentary at the 2014 Pokémon US National Championships and the Pokémon World Championships. Chosen commentators will be making an appearance on-screen at the events, which will be streamed live to thousands of Pokémon fans around the world, and will have their travel and hotel costs covered by The Pokémon Company International.

Auditions are open to US residents who are at least 18 years old and who can attend both the US National Championships, July 4-6 in Indianapolis, Indiana, and the World Championships, August 15-17 in Washington, D.C.

To be considered, entrants must submit an audition video where they commentate solo or with a partner on a Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, or Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) match. The recorded video must then be posted to YouTube with the title "Play! Pokémon Commentary Audition: [YOUR NAME]". Once the video is posted, entrants need to email auditions@pokemon.com with the following information:
Email subject: Commentary Audition for [YOUR NAME]

Name:

TCG or Video Game:

Audition YouTube Link:

Pokémon event experience:

Additional comments:
All submissions must be posted online with information sent no later than April 21, 2014. As this is an audition and not a contest, The Pokémon Company International does not guarantee that any one person will be chosen from submitted entries.

I would audition myself, but I'm in the UK so obviously ineligible, but I think a few of you could be good at it.

KNT-Zero

Anyone here with a TROPIUS in their friend safari?? I've been looking to catch a shiny myself,and I don't see any other way...
So PLEASE add me! My FC is in my user profile! And PM me if you do add me!

I'm sad. I just found out Extreme Speed doesn't come in a TM nor can it be learned by Garchomp.
:( oddly enough, serebii.net doesn't show Arcanine as being able to learn it in X/Y.

Picked up these badboys this morning

BkXeIhmCcAAB-sh.png:large

People at GAME were nice enough to give me two codes :)
Lucky :eek:

Yes it does. Level 34. It's on both the Attackdex & Pokédex pages.

Hate to sound like a creepy stalker, but where abouts in the UK are you in? I'm assuming nowhere near Manchester?

It's funny but I totally didn't realise you were in the UK (then again, I don't make it obvious that I live there too).

Might be interesting to arrange a friendly battle or something if you don't consider me a total noob X D

JoeM86

Hate to sound like a creepy stalker, but where abouts in the UK are you in? I'm assuming nowhere near Manchester?

It's funny but I totally didn't realise you were in the UK (then again, I don't make it obvious that I live there too).

Might be interesting to arrange a friendly battle or something if you don't consider me a total noob X D

Nowhere near Manchester, no. I'm on the south coast. I may be at the VGC Nationals next month in Manchester, though. if so, I may be accepting challenges there :p

Nowhere near Manchester, no. I'm on the south coast. I may be at the VGC Nationals next month in Manchester, though. if so, I may be accepting challenges there :p

Oh man, that would be amazing.

Now I just need to get my team sorted out. I usually stick to training Pokemon and rarely battle, but I don't want to miss my chance to battle a Pokemon celebrity, even if I get completely floored X D

If you are going to Manchester, you should go with a bang and get together with the StreetPass Manchester people (you can contact me, as I'm on the admin team). I'm sure a lot of people there would love to meet you : )

JoeM86

Oh man, that would be amazing.

Now I just need to get my team sorted out. I usually stick to training Pokemon and rarely battle, but I don't want to miss my chance to battle a Pokemon celebrity, even if I get completely floored X D

If you are going to Manchester, you should go with a bang and get together with the StreetPass Manchester people (you can contact me, as I'm on the admin team). I'm sure a lot of people there would love to meet you : )

I shall keep that in mind should I go :)

Don't worry about the battles though, I often use completely gimmicky and untested Pokémon & strategies and thus lose almost as often as I win doing so anything is possible!

KiraFA37

Haven't been able to play much the past 2 weeks but wondertrade is the gift that gives on giving! SHINY LUDICOLO *dances with Ludicolo*. This makes it my second WT shiny next to my Purrloin.

I shall keep that in mind should I go :)

Don't worry about the battles though, I often use completely gimmicky and untested Pokémon & strategies and thus lose almost as often as I win doing so anything is possible!

Haha, that sounds a bit like me. I look at my team and most of them are gimmicky. The main difference is most of them are probably tested though.

Hmm, I was hoping to snag something cool from Wonder Trade, like a random shiny, but my luck hasn't been that great.

That said, I did get a female HA Fletchling and I haven't really checked for other hidden gems amongst the stuff I received.

JulianImp

I just want to confirm that if you forget an egg move, it can be relearned by the move reminder, right?

Yeah, that's right. I've already re-taught my Pinsir Close Combat more than once, for example.

I also have a different question about egg moves myself: What happens if parents would pass down more than four total egg moves, which ones would their offspring start with, and would it be able to relearn the extra egg moves it didn't end up getting?

Swarna

So I decided to get back into Pokémon battling. The last time I did this was back during the early Diamond/Pearl days and all I remember is that I got so burnt out on it I knew every single OU set and their variants like the back of my hand. I've got like 9-12 PokéBanked mons to start off with. I'm wondering: where do people tend to go to find 6v6 matches with the Smogon ruleset? I used to use Serebii chat back in the day but there must surely be a better, more centralized option now?

Also if anyone wants to add me for battling my FC is 3539-9468-7110. PM me your code, too.

ugoo18

So I decided to get back into Pokémon battling. The last time I did this was back during the early Diamond/Pearl days and all I remember is that I got so burnt out on it I knew every single OU set and their variants like the back of my hand. I've got like 9-12 PokéBanked mons to start off with. I'm wondering: where do people tend to go to find 6v6 matches with the Smogon ruleset? I used to use Serebii chat back in the day but there must surely be a better, more centralized option now?

Also if anyone wants to add me for battling my FC is 3539-9468-7110. PM me your code, too.

Right here

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

So i've spent the past week and a half trying to Masuda a shiny Ralts yeah? Well I finally got it but of course it would be a male because it would be too much for the RNG to have given me a female /facepalm

Muku

Anyone here interested in a 6IV Latias? Comes in Pokeball, level 100. Modest, Pokerus, and currently has moves of Mist Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.

Got it off GTS. Figure I give GAF a first crack at it before using it as trade bait.

Jinjo

I'm frantically looking for a Charizard Y stone after Ultima gave me this awesome shiny 'Zard (Again, many many thanks :)) which it seems made for. Anyone? Unfortunately I'm a bit of a poormans poketrainer, so I don't really know what to give for it, but maybe we can figure something out.

Top Bottom