• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago's Shiny Giveaway

yuuko51nrua7.png

As announced, I am giving away a variety of Pokemon in my possession since I have been changing from regular Pokeballs to a variety of others. PM for interest and please only ask for TWO for the time being and only ONE of the same. (a.k.a. Don't ask for both Azumarill)

If there are extras a bit after the first wave (which I am sure will happen now that the thread has slowed drastically) I shall offer seconds and so on. I will not be on for a while so don't fret if I don't get back to you instantly, I will send a PM (even if it's bad news and someone has beaten you to the punch on a Poke).

*Notes:
*-Most, but not all, are in standard Pokeballs.
- 99.9% of them have 5-6IVs (Some have Hidden Power sets so that will be noted)
- Many were nicknamed. Apologies, but I didn't know ahead of time that I would give them off.
-Some of the 5 IV marked ones may have 6 IVs.
-They are Shiny unless specified otherwise
-Most are pre-EV'd proper (mostly bopping off discovered, effective Smogon sets)
- I don't know all Egg Moves by heart so some may be missed in mentioning.
- A "Thank You" doesn't hurt.

List:

Pidgeot - Jolly Tangled Feet
Staryu - Timid Analytic

Garchomp - Jolly Rough Skin
Absol - Naughty Pressure

Haxorus - Adamant Mold Breaker
Druddigon - Adamant Rough Skin
1 Dragonite (NON SHINY with Extreme Speed) - Adamant Multiscale
Chaundelure - Modest Flash Fire (Hidden Power Set)

1 Lucario - 1 Adamant
2 1 Charizard (1 Shiny 1 NOT SHINY) - (Hasty/Naughty - Blaze, Non-Shiny Adamant Blaze)
Jigglypuff - Calm Cute Charm
Clefable - Bold Magic Guard *Problem with trading. Was unavailable to trade*

Honchkrow - Adamant Moxie
1 Kabutops (Named after LORD DOME, Shiny) - Adamant Weak Armor
Wobbuffet - Bold Shadow Tag

1 Azumarill (with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet) - Adamant Huge Power
Umbreon (with Wish) - Calm Synchronize
Lunatone (Trick Room, 0 Speed IVs) - Quiet Levitate

Feel free to PM any inquiries on particular Pokemon (besides where I got them: They are not Kalos bred. Take it or leave it).
I will be back later, FC is on my profile. Add for quicker service.

*Happy Choosing!*

Ok, just beaten the elite 4 and the champ.

Time for the friend code hoarding for the friend safari!

So whats the best way to get into this part.

Muku

Ok, just beaten the elite 4 and the champ.

Time for the friend code hoarding for the friend safari!

So whats the best way to get into this part.

Can specifically swap FCs for that. But I find with folks giving stuff out on here and helping others that I collected FCs pretty quick. Though this method you may not get a FS that you're interested in. (Like for example a Normal FS with Ditto in it.)

BraXzy

Not played in awhile.. but I want to put together a team that can hold its own in online battles (Nothing too serious) I'm weighing up which Pokemon I should put together to make a decent team. Currently thinking:

Galvantula - Focus Sash
-Sticky Web
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Volt Switch

Greninja (Protean) - Expert Belt
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam/Blizzard
-Extrasensory
-Dark Pulse

Charizard (Mega Y) - My favourite Pokemon <3
-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-Fly
-Flamethrower

Togekiss - Leftovers
-Air Slash
-Roost?
-Dazzling Gleam
-Aura Sphere

Lucario - Physical Sweeper
-Close Combat
-Sword dance
-ExtremeSpeed
-Earthquake

Alakazam -
-

I'll worry about EV's and stuff later on I just want my types covered and just any suggestions off people. I know a few of my Poke should probably be swapped out off the bat, a couple others I'm thinking: Aegislash, Klefki, Volcarona.

I basically want some guidance to get started on building a team :)

one_kill

Not played in awhile.. but I want to put together a team that can hold its own in online battles (Nothing too serious) I'm weighing up which Pokemon I should put together to make a decent team. Currently thinking:

Galvantula - Set up with sticky web
Greninja (Protean) - Various type moves for STAB
Togekiss - Fairy Fluffer
Alakazam - Special sweeper?

I'll worry about EV's and stuff later on I just want my types covered and just any suggestions off people. I know a few of my Poke should probably be swapped out off the bat, a couple others I'm thinking: Aegislash, Klefki, Volcarona.

Alakazam is alright, but U-Turn is common in the current meta. You're better off with another sweeper.

Klefki's good at setting up. I'd replace Galvantula with it. Sticky Web is helpful, but you get better coverage with Spikes and the two screens than Sticky Web.

Lucario doesn't make a good physical sweeper imo.

You need a tank/staller in your team btw.

BraXzy

Alakazam is alright, but U-Turn is common in the current meta. You're better off with another sweeper.

Who would you recommend?

Klefki's good at setting up. I'd replace Galvantula with it. Sticky Web is helpful, but you get better coverage with Spikes and the two screens than Sticky Web.

I have a Klefki, its moveset at the minute is Substitute, Swagger, Thunder Wave, Foul Play.

I was thinking this.. again, any suggestions? And for Physical sweeper, I was thinking Garchomp instead?

one_kill

Who would you recommend?

I have a Klefki, its moveset at the minute is Substitute, Swagger, Thunder Wave, Foul Play.

I was thinking this.. again, any suggestions? And for Physical sweeper, I was thinking Garchomp instead?
I dunno dude, it's hard to recommend Pokemon. But you definitely need a tank/stallers. Eviolite Porygon2 is pretty good for beginners, check it out.

Klefki needs to have Prankster to be worthwhile. I don't use one, but I've never enjoyed fighting one.

OceanBlue

Galvantula - Focus Sash
-Sticky Web
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Volt Switch

Greninja (Protean) - Expert Belt
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam/Blizzard
-Extrasensory
-Dark Pulse

-Fire Blast
-Focus Blast
-Fly
-Flamethrower

Togekiss - Leftovers
-Air Slash
-Roost?
-Dazzling Gleam
-Aura Sphere

-Close Combat
-Sword dance
-ExtremeSpeed
-Earthquake

Alakazam -
-

I'm not good, but let's see what I can come up with. Someone who's actually good can probably give better advice though. :<

I agree with what one_kill said about Galvantula, except I see why you'd want to use Sticky Web considering Lucario isn't very fast. You can also consider using Smeargle instead of Galvantula. It does the same thing (sets up Sticky Web and dies) but it can set up more than just Sticky Web. Otherwise, yeah, Klefki is great or you can try using this slot for something else entirely.

Instead of that moveset with Charizard, I'd try something like this:
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast/Air Cutter
- Roost

Mega Charizard Y has very strong special attack, so you probably don't want to use Fly. Solar Beam is nice because it lets Charizard hurt water types, and you get automatic sun from Drought so it hits in one turn while water type moves are weakened. Focus Blast is generally used for Tyranitar if I remember correctly so that's pretty useful.

I think most Togekiss players tend to use Thunder Wave + Air Slash to try and keep their opponent from attacking (60% chance to flinch due to Air Slash and 25% chance to be fully paralyzed if I remember correctly?). I'm not saying you have to do this. This is just a common strategy to consider.

I'd give Greninja a Life Orb instead of the Expert Belt. IMO, the extra damage is worth it. Since Greninja is so fragile, you want to use it to do as much damage (or 1-hit KO if you can) as it can.

I'd consider giving Togekiss Defog or using a Pokemon with Defog or Rapid Spin. Stealth Rock is very common in singles 6v6, and Togekiss and especially Charizard take a lot of damage from Stealth Rock, so having a Pokemon that can remove Stealth Rock will help.

Your team kinda seems like it'd have a hard time dealing with a Special Defense Rotom-Wash, which is very common. Thunderbolt does a lot of damage to pretty much all of your team (since you have 3 Pokemon weak to it), and Lucario will get burned which isn't great either. It's kinda hard to deal with without using a grass type like Mega Venusaur or Pokemon that can take its hits and not worry about burn like Gardevoir or Goodra.

Talonflame, which is also pretty common, can do a lot of damage to all of your team too. Since, as one_kill mentioned, you don't really have bulky Pokemon except for Charizard (whom you don't want to use to absorb damage) and Togekiss, Talonflame will basically 2-hit KO any Pokemon you try to switch into. Rock types like Tyranitar or physical tanks like Slowbro or Hippowdon are pretty good at dealing with Talonflame.

I'm kinda curious to know why you chose this set of Pokemon. What was your thought process behind choosing each of them and what do you think they bring to your team?

Lucario is fast enough with Sticky Web support and is a dangerous sweeper at +2. If Talonflame switches in on a Swords Dance, it won't live an Extremespeed. If stealth rocks are on the field, Lucario doesn't even need a boost to kill it.

He definitely needs something bulkier with Stealth Rocks. Maybe Tyranitar or Mamoswine.

Togekiss is 4X resistant to bug, so I don't think Alakazam has to worry about U-Turn.

Forkball

How am I supposed to use this Wish Umbreon that was oh so graciously given to me? I guess I'm supposed to Wish, switch out, get attacked, then get a free heal? And then rinse and repeat while switching in Umbreon to soak up attacks?

Also six months in, the GTS is really crummy now. You used to be able to get some fair deals, but now it's just RAIKOU RAIKOU RAIKOU for anything. I love trade evolutions in theory, but they can be a hassle.

OceanBlue

Lucario is fast enough with Sticky Web support and is a dangerous sweeper at +2. If Talonflame switches in on a Swords Dance, it won't live an Extremespeed. If stealth rocks are on the field, Lucario doesn't even need a boost to kill it.

Yeah, Lucario can probably deal with Talonflame with Stealth Rocks. +2 Lucario can't OHKO Talonflame without rocks though. That's pretty dangerous because Talonflame can OHKO Lucario. Talonflame will probably die no matter what though lol.

+2 252 Atk Lucario Extreme Speed vs. 44 HP / 0 Def Talonflame: 205-242 (66.5 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lucario: 273-321 (97.1 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Talonflame can always risk letting you Swords Dance to Roost too, and if you don't predict the Roost or aren't already +2, it might be difficult.

Forkball

Gengar absolutely clowns on Brave Birders. If Gengar is faster, Focus Sash makes sure you can get in two hits. If not, you can just Destiny Bond them if they try to Brave Bird your 1HP away. It's not perfect, they could switch into another Pokemon faster than Gengar, but unlikely. Mega Gengar even negates the oh so scary switch. I should try him, but it's hard to pull away from Mega Venusaur which is basically the backbone of my team.

Gengar absolutely clowns on Brave Birders. If Gengar is faster, Focus Sash makes sure you can get in two hits. If not, you can just Destiny Bond them if they try to Brave Bird your 1HP away. It's not perfect, they could switch into another Pokemon faster than Gengar, but unlikely. Mega Gengar even negates the oh so scary switch. I should try him, but it's hard to pull away from Mega Venusaur which is basically the backbone of my team.

But Talonflame has Gale Wings, making Brave Bird a priority move.

DedValve

Banned
Didn't know there where 2 pokemon threads.

Also wooohooo I caught my second shiny the series! While ev training my pokemon I encountered a group of gligars and one of them was shiny! I made sure to capture that damn thing in a luxury ball with no damage. It's nature is timid (neutral) so it could have been much worse.

Figures that I've been hatching zubat eggs left and right and I finally train zubat to get taunted by a shiny gligar. Not sure what to do with it, can't trade it since everyone is obsessed with iv's so I'll think I'll make another team around it.

Any good companions to a gligar/gliscor? Never used one.

Wichu

Didn't know there where 2 pokemon threads.

Also wooohooo I caught my second shiny the series! While ev training my pokemon I encountered a group of gligars and one of them was shiny! I made sure to capture that damn thing in a luxury ball with no damage. It's nature is timid (neutral) so it could have been much worse.

Timid is actually +Speed, -Attack, so not really ideal. On the other hand, a Gliscor with no attacking moves is actually viable - Toxic/Substitute/Roost/Protect should be able to stall out practically anything (after you've gotten rid of their Steel/Poison types, of course).

DedValve

Banned
Timid is actually +Speed, -Attack, so not really ideal. On the other hand, a Gliscor with no attacking moves is actually viable - Toxic/Substitute/Roost/Protect should be able to stall out practically anything (after you've gotten rid of their Steel/Poison types, of course).

Hm, I go by the colors (since I'm playing spanish) and there are none. Usually I tell natures by going by the strong (red) stat and the weak (blue) stat. Timido has no colors.

Thanks for your recommendation though! A stall would be a good idea.

Finally hatched a (technically) perfect Pokemon. A Darumaka with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. Sp. Attack is completely useless for the thing, so I consider it a success. :)
Now I'm going for a (technically) perfect Drain Punch Meditite with the same IV spread. Will EV train it to be bulky, so I'll see how that goes.

...I could really use a 6IV Ditto. If, you know, anyone here has one to give away.

v1perz53

Hm, I go by the colors (since I'm playing spanish) and there are none. Usually I tell natures by going by the strong (red) stat and the weak (blue) stat. Timido has no colors.

Thanks for your recommendation though! A stall would be a good idea.

Bashful is neutral, could timido mean bashful or shy as opposed to Timid in this case? I don't know much past 8th grade spanish heh. Possibly just translation confusion. If there are no colors it is definitely neutral.

Finally hatched a (technically) perfect Pokemon. A Darumaka with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. Sp. Attack is completely useless for the thing, so I consider it a success. :)
Now I'm going for a (technically) perfect Drain Punch Meditite with the same IV spread. Will EV train it to be bulky, so I'll see how that goes.

...I could really use a 6IV Ditto. If, you know, anyone here has one to give away.

A 5IV physical attacker missing S. Atk is actually as close as you can get to perfect without 6 IVs too, because if you have a special attacker you technically want a 0 in attack so you hurt yourself less with confusion! But that and 0 speed gyro ballers have always been too much of a pain for me to breed. Unfortunate, because I love gyro ball Ferrothorn. Worst is when you have a speedy mixed attacker on your team, you really want that to be 6IV but it is so much harder to get than 5IV.

DedValve

Banned
Bashful is neutral, could timido mean bashful or shy as opposed to Timid in this case? I don't know much past 8th grade spanish heh. Possibly just translation confusion. If there are no colors it is definitely neutral.

A 5IV physical attacker missing S. Atk is actually as close as you can get to perfect without 6 IVs too, because if you have a special attacker you technically want a 0 in attack so you hurt yourself less with confusion! But that and 0 speed gyro ballers have always been too much of a pain for me to breed. Unfortunate, because I love gyro ball Ferrothorn. Worst is when you have a speedy mixed attacker on your team, you really want that to be 6IV but it is so much harder to get than 5IV.

I'm not sure, bashful is a different word in spanish but the spanish in Pokemon is slightly different from my own (then again I speak a "ghetto" spanish, like reaaaaalllly ghetto).

I'm just assuming Timida/o is timid minus the o since a lot of english words are just retooled spanish.

Now that I got this I actually want to use it, here's my team so far (already ev trained, just got to get the moves). I'm still thinking out items so I excluded those.

MEGA AMPHAROS elect/dragon -volt switch/drago pulse/focus blast/thunder wave

FLYGON - ground/Dragon - earthquake/draco meteor/stone edge/u turn

TOGEKISS - flying/fairy - dazzling gleam/fire blast/nasty plot/roost

STARMIE - water/pyschic - surf/psyschock/rapid spin/icebeam

SLAKING - normal - return/earthquake/hammer arm/retaliate

CROBAT poison/fly-bravebird/taunt/defog/roost

GLISCOR - ground/fly - toxic/roost/substitute -- earthquake OR protection

I'm stuck with gliscor, not only do I have to swap him out with someone I can't decide if I should go full on stall (would be awesome to annoy my friends) or have that 1 offensive move.

Crobat also serves as a semi-stall with a great offensive attack and I love him too. Gah decisions!

EDIT: @v1perz53 I'm not sure if Ferrothorn can breed with forretress but I have a zero IV forretress with 4 perfect ivs (hp/attk/def/sp.d)

Pokemon's been good to me lately.

Hatched myself a 6 IV Fletchling so I can join the Gale Wings trolling gang (sorry!).

Also caught 2 shiny Pokemon within the same hour; I heard how great chain fishing is, but didn't realise it was that good!

Pokemon's been good to me lately.

Hatched myself a 6 IV Fletchling so I can join the Gale Wings trolling gang (sorry!).

Also caught 2 shiny Pokemon within the same hour; I heard how great chain fishing is, but didn't realise it was that good!

Averyn, can you get me one of your rejected gale wings fletchling? Any nature/IVs will do. I just need the ability.

I like Flame Body, but Gale Wings sounds awesome. I need to try that.

I'm not sure, bashful is a different word in spanish but the spanish in Pokemon is slightly different from my own (then again I speak a "ghetto" spanish, like reaaaaalllly ghetto).

I'm just assuming Timida/o is timid minus the o since a lot of english words are just retooled spanish.

Now that I got this I actually want to use it, here's my team so far (already ev trained, just got to get the moves). I'm still thinking out items so I excluded those.

MEGA AMPHAROS elect/dragon -volt switch/drago pulse/focus blast/thunder wave

FLYGON - ground/Dragon - earthquake/draco meteor/stone edge/u turn

TOGEKISS - flying/fairy - dazzling gleam/fire blast/nasty plot/roost

STARMIE - water/pyschic - surf/psyschock/rapid spin/icebeam

SLAKING - normal - return/earthquake/hammer arm/retaliate

CROBAT poison/fly-bravebird/taunt/defog/roost

GLISCOR - ground/fly - toxic/roost/substitute -- earthquake OR protection

I'm stuck with gliscor, not only do I have to swap him out with someone I can't decide if I should go full on stall (would be awesome to annoy my friends) or have that 1 offensive move.

Crobat also serves as a semi-stall with a great offensive attack and I love him too. Gah decisions!

EDIT: @v1perz53 I'm not sure if Ferrothorn can breed with forretress but I have a zero IV forretress with 4 perfect ivs (hp/attk/def/sp.d)

I like that you are going with pkm you like, not Pokemon considered amazing. I try to do the same.

That said, remove Slaking. I love him as well, but Truant renders him useless. =(
Everybody can predict the turns you are going to attack and the turns you aren't. If any pokemon has protect they can basically set up freelly on you.

Kirlia

Banned
Ultimadrago's Shiny Giveaway

yuuko51nrua7.png

As announced, I am giving away a variety of Pokemon in my possession since I have been changing from regular Pokeballs to a variety of others. PM for interest and please only ask for TWO for the time being and only ONE of the same.

Sent you a PM!

Averyn, can you get me one of your rejected gale wings fletchling? Any nature/IVs will do. I just need the ability.

I like Flame Body, but Gale Wings sounds awesome. I need to try that.

Sure, you still there?

Also what's your 3DS FC and Pokemon trainer name?

My FC is in my profile (if you can't view it, just shout me) and my in-game name is GamerGuides.

EDIT

Heading to sleep now ^^

RNGed a Bold Suicune. 31/17/31/31/31/31

And I caught it in a Quick Ball... On purpose. Take that, ball police! Took a while though.

Oh, I got it for the Battle Maison. Now I just need to breed Multiscale Dragonite and an Adamant Aegislash... in Quick Balls. ^_^

And I caught it in a Quick Ball... On purpose. Take that, ball police! Took a while though.

Oh, I got it for the Battle Maison. Now I just need to breed Multiscale Dragonite and an Adamant Aegislash... in Quick Balls. ^_^

Wow, nice one. How did you do that? In one of the older games?

Anyway, I know it's for your battle party, but is there any chance I can steal it from your hands? It's one of my three all-time favourite Pokemon.

I don't have anything too amazing, but I do have a spare shiny Feebas (were you the one who wanted it?), Luvdisc and Magikarp or maybe a few 5/6 IV Pokemon that could stand in for Suicune... maybe? X D

I did it on Soul Silver, yeah.

I'm not going to trade it off. It's supposed to be amazing for the Battle Tower/Subway/Maison and the entire reason I played through Soul Silver again a while back was to RNG one, though it took me a while to get around to actually catching it (like a year+). I can clone it though.

I'm not going to trade it off. It's supposed to be amazing for the Battle Tower/Subway/Maison and the entire reason I played through Soul Silver again a while back was to RNG one, though it took me a while to get around to actually catching it (like a year+). I can clone it though.

Ah, okay, that's fine. I understand. Just trying my luck ^_^

Also I'm weird but I try to keep away from clones. I doubt it'll have any negative effect, but just in case I ever enter a tournament or something, the worse thing I want to happen is get banned for using a clone Pokemon, as unlikely as it may be.

One of these days I'll have to grab HeartGold or another game that has Suicune in it. Pretty sure I have a Suicune in one of the GBA games, but dunno if you can RNG abuse in those games.

Sleepwalker

Hey man btw, the FC you sent me was invalid, I think I replied last night but i'm not too sure, has been one busy week for me lol.

Frost_Ace

Just hatched a 31/31/31/31/31/0 quiet honedge :D

Congrats! One of my favorites. I have a similar one I got through softresetting in heartgold it has only two perfect IVs though.

DedValve

Banned
I like that you are going with pkm you like, not Pokemon considered amazing. I try to do the same.

That said, remove Slaking. I love him as well, but Truant renders him useless. =(
Everybody can predict the turns you are going to attack and the turns you aren't. If any pokemon has protect they can basically set up freelly on you.

I love the everlasting shit out of Slaking and have been desperately waiting since the bank came to bang him out.

I know that truant is the dumbest thing ever (I'd much rather a small nerf in stats) but he's been my goril....errs sloth since gen 3. I'm not giving up on this glorious beast. *prays for mega slaking....hopes he doesn't get mega truant*

JulianImp

I love the everlasting shit out of Slaking and have been desperately waiting since the bank came to bang him out.

I know that truant is the dumbest thing ever (I'd much rather a small nerf in stats) but he's been my goril....errs sloth since gen 3. I'm not giving up on this glorious beast. *prays for mega slaking....hopes he doesn't get mega truant*

By the way, doesn't Slaking combo well with Hyper Beam and Giga Impact, since it slacks off during the recharge turn anyway?

At least it isn't Durant... man, that hidden ability was really crazy, and it isn't even good with Entrainment since it merely forces a double-switch.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Can't you team him with Cofagarious in double battles and switch his ability to mummy? Or hit him with simple beam? Or Skill Swap?

Actually skill swap used right could make him godtier. First turn attack with Slaking, Sunny Day with Exeggutor. Second turn Slaking recharges and Exeggutor skill swaps. Third turn Slaking gets his speed doubled and steamrolls your opponent.

Actually Exeggutor might be faster that second turn so Slaking may not even need to recharge...

I need to try this out...

Muku

You'd be correct. I use Bulbapedia for translating other languages natures. It's Bashful.

Bulbapedia Natures

v1perz53

I have a dragonair friend safari and could catch you a female with Multiscale in a quick ball if you don't have a FS with one yourself. Adamant aegislash seems like it will be a lot less trouble! My new favorite ball for my Maison teams is a timer ball, don't know why but I really like them. I also have this weird habit of catching each member of my in game team with a different ball. Actually annoys me when I have a team with two pokemon I get given to me instead of catching, because they are both in pokeballs.

And what exactly was the deal with Durant's hidden ability? I honestly don't know who came up with the idea and was able to pitch it as something people would actually want. And what in the world does a metal ant have to do with slacking off, at least a sloth makes sense.

Going to see how much I can get people to bite in the gts before using friend safari to fill up my pokedex.

I got the sinnoh starters, starting to breed some as trade bait

I know in pearl I was getting legendaries from garbage lol. (Gotten my lvl 100 mismagius from a glameow lol)

BraXzy

I'm kinda curious to know why you chose this set of Pokemon. What was your thought process behind choosing each of them and what do you think they bring to your team?

Honestly its mainly made up of Pokemon I like or that I've gone through the game with. Galvantula I use because I know I need a lead of some kind. I asked for people's opinions mainly to see what the general concensus was on which should get replaced :)

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Going to see how much I can get people to bite in the gts before using friend safari to fill up my pokedex.

I got the sinnoh starters, starting to breed some as trade bait
I got a Kalos Articuno for a Mudkip the other day. I was sort of stunned.

Top Bottom