• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Whoever some time back gave me that Chimchar with Iron Fist and even some punches already on it... thank you. Infernape has totally ripped the league a new one.

Well, now can finally check my Scatterbugs without having to transfer them over to my other games, thank goodness.

Sleepwalker

Btw, I would want the Scizor back with garchomp and infernape, i got those for battling, just forgot to mark scizor in my previous post lol.

lupinko

Btw, I would want the Scizor back with garchomp and infernape, i got those for battling, just forgot to mark scizor in my previous post lol.

Yeah I figured, confused tho I was like shiny and stone? Lol

Thanks for helping me out with the dex, I hope those breeding pokes help you. Most are 5iv.

Sleepwalker

Yeah I figured, confused tho I was like shiny and stone? Lol

Thanks for helping me out with the dex, I hope those breeding pokes help you. Most are 5iv.

Haha it could have been me giving away a dupe, but I don't own 2 3ds, if I did i totally would lol!, I hatched that scizor on my 3rd egg on this save without charm, was my 1st shiny since gen 2 haha. let me cancel so i can go to battle box.

I thought I had unfezant but I can't find him :(, also have a staravia but not starly or staraptor lol

Muku

Haha it could have been me giving away a dupe, but I don't own 2 3ds, if I did i totally would lol!, I hatched that scizor on my 3rd egg on this save without charm, was my 1st shiny since gen 2 haha. let me cancel so i can go to battle box.

I thought I had unfezant but I can't find him :(, also have a staravia but not starly or staraptor lol

Did you want to clone your Scizor?

Muku

Sure man, no problem, let me get done here with lupinko and i'll send you trade.

Sounds good. :)

Edit: By the way, does anyone here want a level 1 Monsoon Scatterbug 6 IVs? I only have one right now but lookin' to find it a home. Timid / Shield Dust.

Muku

There's no hurry, I'm going to bed in a bit and I'm not using him atm so you can take your time.

@nintendoplaystation, I added you :)

Gotta get started early.. in case today is one of "those" days. Where it takes forever and a day on my timing. I either have really good days or ones from hell.

Muku

Haha fair enough.

NP, I'll catch you at any point tomorrow (or today) really gotta go get some sleep in, don't want to be a zombie tomorrow.

Alright, will catch you tomorrow then. He'll keep my shiny box company I suppose for the evening. :)

Edit: Third times a charm, LOL. He's ready for ya tomorrow then. :)

Lupinko, hope she works out for you. :)

Bit late to the party (only picked up the 3DS last month), but just breezed past the E4 and into the post-game. Managed to pick up around 190 'mons during the playthrough, so a third of the way to completion. Now to get breeding for trades.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an idiot's guide to breeding for 5/6 IVs. I've looked online and a lot of the guides aren't the easiest to follow. I found THIS but I'm not sure if the rules have changed significantly for X/Y?

Please excuse the dumbass.

JoeM86

A new Global Link attraction has been announced and launched. This attraction is called Graffiti Eraser and allows for you to get many training items including Power items and Rare Candy. To play, you need to wipe a window with your mouse or touchscreen to uncover 3 Pokémon. You then get ranked randomly and receive a random item.

Bit late to the party (only picked up the 3DS last month), but just breezed past the E4 and into the post-game. Managed to pick up around 190 'mons during the playthrough, so a third of the way to completion. Now to get breeding for trades.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an idiot's guide to breeding for 5/6 IVs. I've looked online and a lot of the guides aren't the easiest to follow. I found THIS but I'm not sure if the rules have changed significantly for X/Y?

Please excuse the dumbass.

I think I used this.

Basically biggest change is Destiny Knot guarantees 5 IVs passed down between both parents. So two 6 IV parents means you'll always get 5-6 IV children.

Not sure if these are changes, but hidden abilities can be passed down by males if a Ditto is used. Also female Pokemon can pass down egg moves.

lupinko

I can't believe I forgot about Arena Trap/Shadow Taf, doh! Ok HA Abra will be easy now.

Edit: got her, so much easier. Lol

Edit: caught a dusk ball one for myself. Lol

A new Global Link attraction has been announced and launched. This attraction is called Graffiti Eraser and allows for you to get many training items including Power items and Rare Candy. To play, you need to wipe a window with your mouse or touchscreen to uncover 3 Pokémon. You then get ranked randomly and receive a random item.

Awesome, about time! Thanks for the news. I assume it uses PokeMiles?

I think I used this.

Basically biggest change is Destiny Knot guarantees 5 IVs passed down between both parents. So two 6 IV parents means you'll always get 5-6 IV children.

Not sure if these are changes, but hidden abilities can be passed down by males if a Ditto is used. Also female Pokemon can pass down egg moves.

Cheers. I'll keep that in mind.

Starting with Cubone, so I'll see how we go.

JoeM86

Tipping's "use" has been added

Well, sort of.

On the PGL now, in addition to the PGL stats, showing the popular Pokémon, it has added a top Pokémon in Pokémon Amie feature (Greninja at time of writing) and a bit about tips.

Here, it gives details on how much each tip area has received in tips recently and gives the top 3 tippers for it.
pgltip.png

This includes the minstrel, the restaurants, the cafés in the Kalos region and the Battle Chateau!

I'd imagine the one star restaurant with the 10,000 tip option will be unusually high (given its only use later on is easilly sketching moves) in tips? Probably not as le wow is at like 33 million while le yeah is at like 4 million.

Is Pokemon traded by GTS a new stat? The number I saw was:
It then shows a random Vivilion pattern.

L.O.R.D

Tipping's "use" has been added

Well, sort of.

On the PGL now, in addition to the PGL stats, showing the popular Pokémon, it has added a top Pokémon in Pokémon Amie feature (Greninja at time of writing) and a bit about tips.

Here, it gives details on how much each tip area has received in tips recently and gives the top 3 tippers for it.
pgltip.png

This includes the minstrel, the restaurants, the cafés in the Kalos region and the Battle Chateau!

so , if i tip inside the game , will appear in the global site ? or the mii verse ?

Welp, I better give all my pokebucks as tips if I wanna be known as a high roller xD
If you tip the traveling minstrel 1000 for 1000 times you will be responsible for 1/3 of all his tips and be given the truck keys to move that truck and get mew...
sorry the whole doing something stupid lots of times in a row is how those rumors always start

Infinite

Anyone has a Treecko, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and mudkip they can gift me? They don't have to have hidden abilities but don't be shy with the ones that do lol thanks

Boogiepop

Oh yaaaaaaay, Seriously, though, why are they putting so little effort into these things? I guess this is SLIGHTLY closer to an actual game than the other one, but it's still so stupid. I mean, at least the old Dream World games actually had rules to them, but these are pretty much just a lottery masquerading as a game.

Muku

Oh yaaaaaaay, Seriously, though, why are they putting so little effort into these things? I guess this is SLIGHTLY closer to an actual game than the other one, but it's still so stupid. I mean, at least the old Dream World games actually had rules to them, but these are pretty much just a lottery masquerading as a game.

That's why I've not done crap on there. :( I signed up for it at start thinking it'd be interesting, but it's been an absolute snore fest, so I've not logged in on there since I signed up. :/ Hoping that changes at some point.

Boogiepop

The legendaries at least seem to always be 50 points so it's not 100% pure random this time. But it still doesn't matter since the prizes and other scores are still random.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Does anyone happen to have a spare Slowking? I was scammed out of my trade evo a while back.

EDIT: Also, anyone happen to be around at the moment to help me evolve via trade three mons?

Top Bottom