• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

lupinko

How good is Haxorus compared to Dragonite/Garchomp? I love his design but on paper he doesn't seem viable, he is fragile with that poor HP and SpD and the lack of Dragon Dance with only 97 base speed seems quite troublesome too >.>

I'm no poke expert, since I only started doing the meta game recently. But Haxorus has quite the bulk and has a really high attack.

I was surprised it was able to withstand Mega Charizard Y and Yveltal. Some other gaffer with more knowledge can break it down better.

Syntsui

I'm no poke expert, since I only started doing the meta game recently. But Haxorus has quite the bulk and has a really high attack.

I was surprised it was able to withstand Mega Charizard Y and Yveltal. Some other gaffer with more knowledge can break it down better.

Although fragile, I saw that he does have DD. I will consider doing some tests with him, he looks so cool.

lupinko

Haxorus needs to get off a DD before he can do anything. But once set up he'll destroy everything.

There you go, I'm just going with a standard set right now for my non shiny 6iv Haxorus, whenever the shiny one happens (come on rng gods, I already got the shiny charm and mm!) I'll do a dragon dance or swords dance or both set for the second Hax.

Edit: speaking of Hax, I have a 5iv one I bred and evolved to Hax for the dex, since I have my 6ivs, I'm willing to give that one a new home. It's level 50 with some egg moves, tho I think you'll have to heart scale them, you can retrain it for EVs too.

Muku

Rather late to the giveaway, but can I grab a Piplup later (like in 2-3 hours or another day)?

Sure. Last one is saved for you. Hope within next day or so catch up with everyone and get rid of all this stuff. That way I can make way to clear a few other things.

Unicorn

Does anyone want Earth Power Deinos? They're 4/5 IVs, Modest and in Premier Balls.

The Superior Ball.
Plz!

Also, I'm so mad at bulbasaur right now. Like 8 waves of eggs and no chlorophyll. Could've sworn males could be the HA breeder and it still pass.

PBalfredo

Does anyone have a spare Thick Club I could have? I want to try out Marowak, but without having to massacre a ton of Cubone with Thief.

Muku

I'll be home today at 4pm pst. Sorry I totally forgot!

S'all good. I'm around now if any of yall are on and want your Pokemon.

Edit: Send a message if you can first. I usually keep my sound off. Breeding while I do other things so message about trading might be missed. (Usually keep it on training screen. And remind me of IGN.)

Muku

you on mukumuku?

Nope. On Muku. Mukumuku is Y copy. Muku is X copy.
And JPN X is ムク LOL.

Was doing some looking in my thing and think it's on my secondary 3DS I have you so added you to my main one. THEY REALLY NEED MORE THAN 100 FRIEND SPOTS, ugh.

Type2

Haha, I figured. Yeah, you just asked for those three.
Had to make a list of whatever everyone asked for so I wouldn't forget myself.

I've been online the whole time although not exactly paying attention. I added your other account too.

I take it back. Random passerby battle with 5 Mewtwos and a Shedinja. Not exactly sure what he was for because it died to stealth rock as soon as it came in, the poor thing.

onslack

Does anyone have a spare Thick Club I could have? I want to try out Marowak, but without having to massacre a ton of Cubone with Thief.

I'm sure I have some spare if you're still after one?

Pm me your FC and IGN

I've also started my HA hunt for my living dex, I have a feeling this is going to take a while LOL

spiritfox

I have a female one in a dream ball in B2, I can take it to X if you want.

Oh, that will be great! Too bad fossils have the same gender spread as starters, which makes it such a pain to breed.

If you can, can you teach it Knock Off before transferring? One less egg move to get.

Top Bottom