• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

It would save me a lot of time, thanks man. Just added you too.

My FC is in my profile.

No problem. Anything with a baby form is a pain to breed.

Your FC is coming up invalid for me though. If you want to double check it, I'll add you back and then hop online. My IGN is Jaime so you can send me a trade request.

KiraFA37

O MY GOD, Electrodes face when you pet or feed him, pure happiness.

Does anyone have (or know anyone that still plays the game) eevee, ditto,abra, galvantula, togepi, fletchinder, wobbufet, ferroseed, forretress in thei saffari zones? I'm trying to build a competitive team around these pokes (to use or breed).

I posted my FC on the friend saffari thread and added a lot of gaffers from the google doc, but most of them didn't add me back, problably don't even play anymore.... if someone could help me get any of them I would be really grateful.

Think I have a spare Ferroseed, also just got wondertraded one. Still need one?

Adaptability Corphish/crawdaunt? anyone?

Can I get one to please?

Does anyone have (or know anyone that still plays the game) eevee, ditto,abra, galvantula, togepi, fletchinder, wobbufet, ferroseed, forretress in thei saffari zones? I'm trying to build a competitive team around these pokes (to use or breed).

I posted my FC on the friend saffari thread and added a lot of gaffers from the google doc, but most of them didn't add me back, problably don't even play anymore.... if someone could help me get any of them I would be really grateful.
IIRC my FS has both Abra and Wobbuffet

Score. Bred a Petilil with HP Ice and pretty optimal stats.

Only problem is that it has Own Tempo, so I'll need an Ability Capsule down the line...

A shame some of the other useful Hidden Powers look annoying to breed.

Syntsui

Just got all the obtainable mega stones on version Y.

Is there a precedent of nintendo repeating events so we can get another blazikenite in the future? Got the game last month :(

Syntsui

I just started breeding some Eevees and I don't think it's working out like I expected considering the new mechanics.

I have male 4IVs Umbreon ATK/DEF/SDEF/SPEED (Holding Destinty Knot) and a 1IV Eevee HP (Holding the HP power Item).

Shouldn't the baby get five random IVs from the Umbreon and the HP IV from the Eevee all the time?

There are some eggs that hatched with mediocre IVs, Like HP (obviousy because of the power item) and SPEED (ok, its one of the IVs of Destiny Knot Umbreon, but what about the other 4?). If the DT alway passses down 5 IV, and my Umbreon has 4 perfect IVs, why did I get only HP and SPEED?

Sorry if this is confusing.

macklelol

I just started breeding some Eevees and I don't think it's working out like I expected considering the new mechanics.

I have male 4IVs Umbreon ATK/DEF/SDEF/SPEED (Holding Destinty Knot) and a 1IV Eevee HP (Holding the HP power Item).

Shouldn't the baby get five random IVs from the Umbreon and the HP IV from the Eevee all the time?

There are some eggs that hatched with mediocre IVs, Like HP (obviousy because of the power item) and SPEED (ok, its one of the IVs of Destiny Knot Umbreon, but what about the other 4?). If the DT alway passses down 5 IV, and my Umbreon has 4 perfect IVs, why did I get only HP and SPEED?

Sorry if this is confusing.

Destiny Knot chooses 5 random IV from both parents, not just the one holding it.

Muku

Okay, so have another box or so of Pokemon to get rid of....

Piplup
x1 Female; Modest; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring
x8 Male; Modest; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

Froakie
x1 Female; Timid; Protean; 31/31/31/X/31/31
x1 Female; Lv29; Timid; Protean; 31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee
x3 Male; Bold; Anticipation; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x1 Male; Hardy; Adaptability; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm; PKRS

Ponyta
x5 Female; Adamant; Flame Body; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun; PKRS
x3 Male; Adamant; Flame Body; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel; Morning Sun; PKRS

Feebas
x1 Male; Modest; Oblivious; 31/31/31/31/31/31

Pichu
x1 Male; Modest; Static; X/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Male; Modest; Static; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Female; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/X/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Male; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/X/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Male; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/X/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Female; Adamant; Static; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Adamant; Static; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Adamant; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Gentle; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Encore, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle

Squirtle
x1 Male; Modest; Rain Dish; 31/31/31/X/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Muddy Water
x1 Male; Lv33; Modest; Rain Dish; 31/31/X/31/31/31

Charmander
x1 Male; Timid; Solar Power; 31/31/31/31/31/X; Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Honedge
x1 Female; Adamant; 31/31/31/X/31/31; Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak

Whew, think that's everything. Feel free to ask for as much as you want, because it's all gotta go. Willing to trade for whatever.

I'm really tempted to start trying to breed feebas/milotics with dragon pulse, mirror coat and iron tail.

I always loved milotics appearance so maybe I should work on making uber feebas/milotics as my first breeding project.

Already got bred 5 IV feebas hoping to making a pair of 6 IV parents to work with.

Shiny Zangoose
x1 Lv 100; Adamant; 31/31/31/31/31/31

Whew, think that's everything. Feel free to ask for as much as you want, because it's all gotta go. Willing to trade for whatever, with exception of Shiny Zangoose. Would prefer to trade for another shiny for it, so feel free to make offers.

Does Zangoose have Pokerus? Would you like to trade it for my golden nugget, shiny Geodudette?

Keldeo
x1 Lv 50; nothing special other than clone of my own event one

Arceus
x1 Lv 100; nothing special other than clone of my own event one

Ohh event pokemon, I could use a couple for my living dex. I don't got much right now except trying to breed a bunch of feebas, only have 5IV ones with dragon pulse.

Muku

Ohh event pokemon, I could use a couple for my living dex. I don't got much right now except trying to breed a bunch of feebas, only have 5IV ones with dragon pulse.

It's cool, you can trade me whatever for them. They're left over from some long ago cloning session I had and were stored away. They need a home though now.

It's cool, you can trade me whatever for them. They're left over from some long ago cloning session I had and were stored away. They need a home though now.

Cool, I think we already have each other added from a previous trade. IGN: Clarine

I'll be online for awhile, so send whenever you want.

Syntsui

Raikou
x1 Lv 100; Adamant; 31/31/31/31/31/31

Piplup
x9 Male; Modest; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

Chespin
x1 Male; Careful; Bulletproof; 31/31/31/31/X/31; Egg Move: Curse

Whew, think that's everything. Feel free to ask for as much as you want, because it's all gotta go. Willing to trade for whatever.

Wow, what a list. can I have these?

Top Bottom