• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Okay, update listed here if people don't want to go to previous page. Or check at bottom of post for list again.

Also, NeoSoma, noticed the Gengar had Gengarite on it, did you want that back?

Okay, so have another box or so of Pokemon to get rid of....

Piplup
x1 Female; Modest; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring
x8 Male; Modest; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

Froakie
x1 Female; Lv29; Timid; Protean; 31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee
x3 Male; Bold; Anticipation; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm
x1 Male; Hardy; Adaptability; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm; PKRS

Ponyta
x4 Female; Adamant; Flame Body; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun; PKRS
x3 Male; Adamant; Flame Body; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel; Morning Sun; PKRS

Feebas
x1 Male; Modest; Oblivious; 31/31/31/31/31/31

Pichu
x1 Male; Modest; Static; X/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Male; Modest; Static; 31/X/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Female; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/X/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Male; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/X/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Male; Modest; Lightning Rod; 31/31/X/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Female; Adamant; Static; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Adamant; Static; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Adamant; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male; Gentle; Lightning Rod; 31/31/31/31/31/31; Egg Moves: Fake Out, Encore, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle

Honedge
x1 Female; Adamant; 31/31/31/X/31/31; Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak

Whew, think that's everything. Feel free to ask for as much as you want, because it's all gotta go. Willing to trade for whatever.

^ The up-to-date list.

Muku

Nah I had an extra one from a recent trade. Thought you could make some use of it.

Thanks for the pokemon!

Ah okay just wanted to make sure. Thank you! :)

Nintendo Playstation, I know right? Blue Zangoose = best Zangoose! Already had one and got another one, so figured I could spread the blue Zangoose love.

Muku

Can I get the male Piplup and Chespin?

Yes sorry. Was just about to reply but see you posted again. Was tossing off trades fast and furious there.

FC: 2191 7720 9084
IGN: Muku

Wynd, thank you! Haven't tackled Feebas yet, though it is on my long to-do list. Only need one since I breed with a 6IV Ditto otherwise. But thank you!

I expect Pidgeys, Charmanders, and Froakies when I'm WTing away breeding stuff. Not a shiny Skiddo holding an ability capsule. He was a cool little surprise.

Syntsui

Yes sorry. Was just about to reply but see you posted again. Was tossing off trades fast and furious there.

Wynd, thank you! Haven't tackled Feebas yet, though it is on my long to-do list. Only need one since I breed with a 6IV Ditto otherwise. But thank you!
No problem, I appreciate your gesture. Just added you.

Okay, update listed here if people don't want to go to previous page. Or check at bottom of post for list again.

Hey Muku, can I get in on that? Would like to have the LV1 Froakie and the Squirtle with egg moves? Don't have anything good to offer since I didn't start breeding yet.

spiritfox

Does anyone have a 6IV Ditto that's Adamant in Nature? Or just a Adamant Ditto. I have one but getting females are bad enough when eggs are coming out regularly.

Muku

Hey Muku, can I get in on that? Would like to have the LV1 Froakie and the Squirtle with egg moves? Don't have anything good to offer since I didn't start breeding yet.

Sure can. What you offer doesn't matter. Just trying to get rid of this stuff. :)

Are you on now?

Edit: You're welcome. :)

OMG now a Scrappy Pancham? Isn't this unreleased?

*edit* just realized Pancham FS exists.

Does anyone have a 6IV Ditto that's Adamant in Nature? Or just a Adamant Ditto. I have one but getting females are bad enough when eggs are coming out regularly.

I have an Adamant Ditto to spare. FS caught but never checked the IVs.

Muku

Hey Muku can I have one of those squirtles and dragon dance charmander?

Sure can. Only Squirtle I have left is the level 33 one but if that's cool it's yours. It might have egg moves, just haven't taken it to the move reminder to even check. I'm online if you're able to hop on.

^ The up-to-date list.

I need a Ponyta. I only collect not breed so any nature will do. Friend code is 2062-9351-1313.

Recently started playing again to work on my Pokedex. At 604 Pokemon caught so far.

Muku

I need a Ponyta. I only collect not breed so any nature will do. Friend code is 2062-9351-1313.

Recently started playing again to work on my Pokedex. At 604 Pokemon caught so far.

All I have are 6IV ones, but it's gladly yours. Got so many when trying to get a shiny Ponyta some time back I'm still trying to get rid of them all. Plus, one day it may come in handy should you decide to.

Edit: Have you added.

You're welcome!

All I have are 6IV ones, but it's gladly yours. Got so many when trying to get a shiny Ponyta some time back I'm still trying to get rid of them all. Plus, one day it may come in handy should you decide to.

Edit: Have you added.

Added.

Edit: Thanks.

Hahah yeah I realized man, thank you so much! difference between lvl 2 and 3 is actually quite noticeable.
I haven't taken 4,000 steps in the last hour and I'm too lazy to shake my 3DS for 20 minutes, so I save, send you the O-Power and close/re-load the game to get my power back. Really a nice system when you're not using the power on yourself!

SEVEN. SEVEN, all with Battle Armor. Fuck this game.

You know what, fuck the ball. I'll just use one of the males.

Come back to it, or maybe someone else can help you breed it. I wasted hours trying for a female HA Growlithe. Took it up again the next day and got a 6IV one from the 4IV parent in the first ten eggs.

spiritfox

...And somehow I ended up with a 6IV female Swift Swim a few eggs after switching out for a male. Too bad it's just in a PokeBall instead of a Dream Ball, but I'll take her.

Does anyone want Adamant Swift Swim Anoriths with Aqua Jet, Knock Off, and Rapid Spin egg moves? They're are all male (cause fossils) and I have some in Dream Balls (but their IVs are going to be shit cause I hadn't started in IVs) and some in Poke Balls (4/5 IVs). PM me with your FC if you guys want.

Gonna breed a Squirtle next. I'm such a sucker for punishment.

Type2

...And somehow I ended up with a 6IV female Swift Swim a few eggs after switching out for a male. Too bad it's just in a PokeBall instead of a Dream Ball, but I'll take her.

Does anyone want Adamant Swift Swim Anoriths with Aqua Jet, Knock Off, and Rapid Spin egg moves? They're are all male (cause fossils) and I have some in Dream Balls (but their IVs are going to be shit cause I hadn't started in IVs) and some in Poke Balls (4/5 IVs). PM me with your FC if you guys want.

Always down for dream ball pokes if you have any females. I don't kind doing the breeding work.

On a seperate note farming metal coats is not going well.... I just need one to evolve scyther. Any tips for getting these? I don't have a steel safari so I'm using magnetons.

KiraFA37

Always down for dream ball pokes if you have any females. I don't kind doing the breeding work.

On a seperate note farming metal coats is not going well.... I just need one to evolve scyther. Any tips for getting these? I don't have a steel safari so I'm using magnetons.

Do you like popping balloons?

Get a pokemon with the ability frisk and one with compound eyes and have the one with the latter faint so the one with frisk will always lead the party.

Go to the lost hotel and encounter Wild Magneton. Compound eyes with make the chance of them having metal coat go to to 10%. Simply catch it or use thief to steal the item.

Good luck!

Frost_Ace

Spirit can I have my original female back?

EDIT: any tips on the EVs for an AssVest conkeldurr? Keep in mind I want to use it in doubles.

JoeM86

Been plotting out teams for the Inverse Battle Special Battle mode later this month. It's really tricky as it's hard to say what will work in this completely new metagame.

I'm loving it. Any of you guys doing it?

Type2

Get a pokemon with the ability frisk and one with compound eyes and have the one with the latter faint so the one with frisk will always lead the party.

Go to the lost hotel and encounter Wild Magneton. Compound eyes with make the chance of them having metal coat go to to 10%. Simply catch it or use thief to steal the item.

Good luck!

Okay thanks Ill start my search for pokemon to complete this hunt today. Scizor is the last member of my team that I need.

Top Bottom