• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

I was playing an online match and came across an opponent with a Diancie. Are those available now? First time I ever saw one and I lost to it. :(

As far as I know, Diancies are not released yet so seeing them are illegitimate pokemon as it's supposed to be starting distribution in July.

Only event pokemon that are officially out with Kalos born marks are Darkrai and Celebi. If there's more I forget lol.

I was playing an online match and came across an opponent with a Diancie. Are those available now? First time I ever saw one and I lost to it. :(

Not officially. It's been reported that the movie download event Diancie (Japan) has the ability to corrupt your save file if you used a cheating device (hacking one in).

Muku

Earliest we should see legit ones popping up is July 19th. That's first day of movie. I know I've seen folks as passerby's try to trade them or claim to be trading Diancie egg's. I don't touch Pokemon until they're out legitimately. Not sure what folks get out of having them now other than to say 'I have it', but seems rather silly when movie hasn't even starter.

The Darkrai from the movie though is available and Kalos born. Got that with movie ticket pre-orders. And of course the PokeBank Celebi. Can't wait until more are released. Want Kalos born event Pokemon. :D

Edit: Doing some more cleaning. Going to list some of the stuff I had recently up, but also have some other things to clear out. Last call on this repeat stuff.

5IV Stuff

Pichu
x3 Males : x1 @ X/31/31/31/31/31 and x2 @ 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Static : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Female : 31/31/X/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Males : x1 @ 31/31/X/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

Eevee
x3 Males : all @ 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Bold : Anticipation : Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm (x1 on hold)

Honedge
x1 Female : 31/31/31/X/31/31 : Adamant : No Guard : Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak (on hold)

Froakie
x1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/X : Timid : Protean : Egg Moves: Unsure (she's lv29)

Piplup
x1 Female : 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Torrent : Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

6IV Stuff

Ponyta
x4 Females : all with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Flame Body : Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun
x2 Males: all with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Flame Body : Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

Piplup
x8 Males : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Torrent : Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

Feebas
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Oblivious : Egg Moves: none

Eevee
x1 Male with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Hardy : Adaptability : Egg Moves: Covet, Charm, Wish, Yawn

Pichu
x2 Females : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Static : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Static : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Gentle : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Encore, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle
x1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
X1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Static : Egg Moves: Charge, Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

Other Stuff

x1 Shiny Lugia : Modest : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Lv 100
x1 Shiny Tornadus : Lv 100
x1 Shiny Groudon : Adamant : 31/31/31/X/31/31 : Lv 50
x1 Shiny Dialga : Lv 100 : PKRS
x1 Shiny Palkia : Lv 100
x1 Latias : Timid : 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Lv 100
x1 Darkrai : Lv 53

Unicorn

Looking for a nidoran male with hustle.
LLShC.gif

Muku

Alright, give me a min. Play on my main 3DS since it's an XL. Just out of Friend list room on it which means gotta swap to my other one. :(

Syntsui

Could you reserve this Latias for me? I'll only get home 15 hours from now x(

Don't know if you care, but I got some 5IVs speed boost Torchics, huge power Marills and protean Frokkies. I pretend to get in details about them when I have time to give them away to everyone that is interested here.

Merovin

Feebas

Other Stuff

Any chance I could have that Lugia and the Feebas? Let me know if there's anything you'd like in return, thank you! :D

Other Stuff

Ohh more stuff I could use for my livingdex

Well, more Feebas to send to you, but this time with way more egg moves lol. I should have (hopefully) Feebas with Oblivious, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Iron Tail by tonight.

Scrap the Dialga, forgot I already had one lol.

Complete noob here, just started to get into the Pokemon series and have a few questions regarding transferring, hopefully this is the right place to ask.

Since I have fond memories of Gen 1 I decided to start playing Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Im playing these game with my wife, she is playing Gold and im playing Soul Silver, we trade pokemons all the time.

Our plan is to play Black and White 2 after we are done with HG/SS and keep transferring our Pokemons to each game we play and after Black/White 2, play X/Y. We own 2 3DS and own HG/SS, Black and white 2 and X/Y

My question with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection closing soon is, how can we eventually trade our Pokemon from Black and White 2 to Pokemon X/Y?

Im not interested in paying for the Pokemon bank twice, (for her and me) and was wondering if there is a way to trade our Pokemon between Black/White and X/Y.

For example, If Im playing White 2 and catch something and want to trade it to her Y, locally, can that be done?

What do you guys recommend I do If I dont want to lose my Pokemon from HG/SS?

Thanks

Type2

Earliest we should see legit ones popping up is July 19th. That's first day of movie. I know I've seen folks as passerby's try to trade them or claim to be trading Diancie egg's. I don't touch Pokemon until they're out legitimately. Not sure what folks get out of having them now other than to say 'I have it', but seems rather silly when movie hasn't even starter.

The Darkrai from the movie though is available and Kalos born. Got that with movie ticket pre-orders. And of course the PokeBank Celebi. Can't wait until more are released. Want Kalos born event Pokemon. :D

Edit: Doing some more cleaning. Going to list some of the stuff I had recently up, but also have some other things to clear out. Last call on this repeat stuff.

5IV Stuff

Pichu
x3 Males : x1 @ X/31/31/31/31/31 and x2 @ 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Static : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Female : 31/31/X/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x2 Males : x1 @ 31/31/X/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

Eevee
x3 Males : all @ 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Bold : Anticipation : Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm (x1 on hold)

Honedge
x1 Female : 31/31/31/X/31/31 : Adamant : No Guard : Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak (on hold)

Froakie
x1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/X : Timid : Protean : Egg Moves: Unsure (she's lv29)

Piplup
x1 Female : 31/X/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Torrent : Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

6IV Stuff

Ponyta
x4 Females : all with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Flame Body : Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun
x2 Males: all with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Flame Body : Egg Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

Piplup
x8 Males : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Torrent : Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

Feebas

Eevee
x1 Male with PKRS : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Hardy : Adaptability : Egg Moves: Covet, Charm, Wish, Yawn

Pichu
x2 Females : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Static : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Static : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Adamant : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Male : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Gentle : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Fake Out, Encore, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle
x1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Lightning Rod : Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
X1 Female : 31/31/31/31/31/31 : Modest : Static : Egg Moves: Charge, Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

Other Stuff

x1 Shiny Tornadus : Lv 100
x1 Shiny Dialga : Lv 100 : PKRS
x1 Shiny Palkia : Lv 100
x1 Darkrai : Lv 53
May I have the groudon and one of the female ponyta? I'm double checking our friend code fiasco now.

Edit: I have both your accounts added and my fc is correct.

Neo Child

Banned
hey guys im looking for an abra

GTS is full of people wanting xerneas, celebi etc for them

any abra will do.

i have decent pokemon i can trade but none are IV or EV trained since im not into that

thaaanks

macklelol

Complete noob here, just started to get into the Pokemon series and have a few questions regarding transferring, hopefully this is the right place to ask.

Since I have fond memories of Gen 1 I decided to start playing Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Im playing these game with my wife, she is playing Gold and im playing Soul Silver, we trade pokemons all the time.

Our plan is to play Black and White 2 after we are done with HG/SS and keep transferring our Pokemons to each game we play and after Black/White 2, play X/Y. We own 2 3DS and own HG/SS, Black and white 2 and X/Y

My question with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection closing soon is, how can we eventually trade our Pokemon from Black and White 2 to Pokemon X/Y?

Im not interested in paying for the Pokemon bank twice, (for her and me) and was wondering if there is a way to trade our Pokemon between Black/White and X/Y.

For example, If Im playing White 2 and catch something and want to trade it to her Y, locally, can that be done?

What do you guys recommend I do If I dont want to lose my Pokemon from HG/SS?

Thanks

You would have to transfer your White 2 Pokemon to Pokebank through the PokeTransporter app if you want to move stuff to X/Y. PokeTransporter doesn't use Nintendo Wifi Connection, so you don't have to worry about that. You don't need more than one Pokebank sub, you can just move the Pokemon you wanted to trade over to your X (assuming you have X) and trade stuff over that way, or if your wife has a physical version of Y, you can move stuff you want to her game straight from Pokebank. There's no way to transfer Pokemon from gen 5 to gen 6 offline, though.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Is there anyone around right now that could just show me the following legendaries for Pokedex completion? I don't want to keep any of them.

Jirachi
Deoxys
Giratina
Manaphy
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

hey guys im looking for an abra

GTS is full of people wanting xerneas, celebi etc for them

any abra will do.

i have decent pokemon i can trade but none are IV or EV trained since im not into that

thaaanks

I can probably dig one up if needed, but the easiest way through the GTS is to throw up something that is in demand like scatterbugs for anything you want. I'd actually recommend throwing up scatterbugs for EVERYTHING except legendaries lol.

Is there anyone around right now that could just show me the following legendaries for Pokedex completion? I don't want to keep any of them.

Jirachi
Deoxys
Giratina
Manaphy
Arceus
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

I gotten my hands on a Giratina, Arceus, Victini and Keldeo if you need them seen.

Finally made my Feebas, need to make a 6IV one then I'll evolve it into a Milotic.

Ability - Oblivious
Egg Moves - Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail, Mirror Coat, Haze

As a Milotic, Oblivious should change into Competitive. Although it's not hard for me to get Marvel Scale Milotics either if I really wanted to.

After that, my next project is Snorunt for some cool Froslass. I'll figure out what egg moves to give it later.

Started breeding again yesterday and after just a few eggs of Inkays, look what I've got:

fotom3rwo.jpg

The best thing about it is, that it is actually usable! Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/31

Soma

Ha, while on the subject, I got some good luck through GTS today.

Managed to nab a shiny Ralts (for a Phione) but I didn't realize until I checked that it was also 6IV and Timid.

And there are some Pokemon I'm looking for now. It would be amazing, if you could help me out. Okay, here goes:

- Bulletproof Chespin ( if it could know Curse, Spikes and Synthesis already would be fantastic)
- Magician Fennekin
- Unburden Swirlix with Belly Drum
- Poison Point Skrelp with Toxic Spikes and Venom Drench
- Sturdy Carbink
- Sap Sipper Goomy with Curse
- Gooey Goomy
- Harvest Phantump

IVs, natures and balls don't matter.

Unicorn

Started breeding again yesterday and after just a few eggs of Inkays, look what I've got:

fotom3rwo.jpg

The best thing about it is, that it is actually usable! Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/31

Fuck you.

I've been at Nidoran breeding all day. :'( so close. I keep missing speed IV or HP, but 5 everywhere else.

spiritfox

Hang on a mo, Oblivious changes to Marvel Scale. It's Adaptability (Feebas's HA) that changes to Competitive.

Hope that doesn't screw up your plans.
Marvel Scale is generally superior anyway.

I think I can do these. I can't remember if our time zones match though.

Competitive isn't the HA. It's Cute Charm. Oblivious changes into Competitive, Swift Swim into Marvel Scale.

I'm sure we can arrange it.:)

What time zone are you in? I'm in GMT.

Kind of busy at the moment though and will need to breed the Pokemon you wanted so I can keep a copy for myself : P

One time I traded off a Contrary Inkay that I found straightaway in the Friend Safari. Then it took me about 30 mins to find a replacement...

What time zone are you in? I'm in GMT.

Kind of busy at the moment though and will need to breed the Pokemon you wanted so I can keep a copy for myself : P

One time I traded off a Contrary Inkay that I found straightaway in the Friend Safari. Then it took me about 30 mins to find a replacement...

GMT+1, well +2 since it's summertime. Take all the time you need, I'll gladly wait.

GMT+1, well +2 since it's summertime. Take all the time you need, I'll gladly wait.

Cool, gotcha : )

Got a spare Magician Fennekin now on my first try. Phew... I also have a male Smeargle with all four of Fennekin's known egg moves if you want it.

Now to work on the Swirlix.

Although looking through my Friend Safari, I could probably grab Bulletproof Quilladin and Goomy with both abilities if nobody else has them.

EDIT Gooey Sliggoo get!

Making a living dex is painful...all the extra evolution stones needed. Oh well not that I mind going through the global link and playing those minigames while doing other things.

Hex

Banned
Is it me or have they been really dead with event Pokemon with this new series?
I recently picked up an XL with X after selling out not long ago and used to love all of the events with my gf and her kids at Gamestop and Toys R Us and the online ones.

Is it me or have they been really dead with event Pokemon with this new series?
I recently picked up an XL with X after selling out not long ago and used to love all of the events with my gf and her kids at Gamestop and Toys R Us and the online ones.

It does seem a bit sparse to me, but only because I never participated with events until these games.

To be fair, they've got Electabuzz and Magmar in Europe (wouldn't be surprised if these appeared in other countries), Pokebank Celebi and the VGC Mamoswine running concurrently.

Plus Diancie is probably around the corner.

Cool, gotcha : )

Got a spare Magician Fennekin now on my first try. Phew... I also have a male Smeargle with all four of Fennekin's known egg moves if you want it.

Now to work on the Swirlix.

Although looking through my Friend Safari, I could probably grab Bulletproof Quilladin and Goomy with both abilities if nobody else has them.

Thanks man, I'll take the Smeargle too, if you don't mind. If the egg moves are too much of a hassle, I'll take care of that myself. That is absolutely no problem. An unburden Slurpuff with Belly Drum and Play Rough holding a Sitrus Berry is fun to play though.^^

Wow an actual decent session in the global link.

Whipped Dream-2
Reaper Cloth-3
Protector-1
Everstone-1
Moon Stone-2
Dusk Stone-1
Razor Claw-1

Maybe I should consider doing some giveaways of a couple of dusknoirs and slurpuff on wonder trade lol

Well after breeding I got myself a shiny Snivy with 31/31/x/31/31/31 and the moves Glare, Grassy Terrain, Captivate and Mean Look. It's timid. While it's nice to see a shiny, I prefer the normal colour so I'm willing to trade this one away. In return, does anyone have a Bold (preferred) or timid Rotom with good IVs? I want to try a Mow Rotom!

Well after breeding I got myself a shiny Snivy with 31/31/x/31/31/31 and the moves Glare, Grassy Terrain, Captivate and Mean Look. It's timid. While it's nice to see a shiny, I prefer the normal colour so I'm willing to trade this one away. In return, does anyone have a Bold (preferred) or timid Rotom with good IVs? I want to try a Mow Rotom!

I'm kind of interested.

Unfortunately I tossed all my Rotoms away; they were Timid anyway. The only one left is my 5 IV battle-ready Timid, which I'm using as a Mow Rotom myself.

I could try to Synchronize a Bold, but I don't have a Bold Synchronize Pokemon yet X D

Nah, better leave it for somebody that's interested and has the goods/time to spare.

Thanks man, I'll take the Smeargle too, if you don't mind. If the egg moves are too much of a hassle, I'll take care of that myself. That is absolutely no problem. An unburden Slurpuff with Belly Drum and Play Rough holding a Sitrus Berry is fun to play though.^^

I have these ready now:

Gooey Sliggoo
Magician Braixen
Smeargle with egg moves
Unburden Belly Drum Swirlix (plus bonus egg moves)

Any chance you help me do some tradebacks for Pokedex completion?

Top Bottom