• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

LOL:
Bunnelby GER Lv.10 in Master Ball
Snorlax SPA Lv.1 in Heavy Ball (male) :(
Magikarp JPN Lv.1 in a Lure Ball (female!) :D
Shiny Victreebel (Kalos) :D

That bunnelby in a master ball is truly a trolling masterpiece. I still got my master ball, wondering what to throw it at since I already caught my legendaries. (Dusk balls ftw)

I hope getting the more obscure pokeballs in HGSS might be easier in the ORAS games.

Congrats on the Kalos Shiny Victreebel! I really dig that shiny for some reason more than it's normal colors.

Thank you! Heck yeah, the black leaves are wicked, great colors for it!

That bunnelby in a master ball is truly a trolling masterpiece. I still got my master ball, wondering what to throw it at since I already caught my legendaries. (Dusk balls ftw)

I hope getting the more obscure pokeballs in HGSS might be easier in the ORAS games.

Isn't it though? I cloned my Master Ball so I have 7 at the moment. I, like Muku, save it/them for shiny encounters where the wild Pokemon are known to run away or commit suicide like Abra, Graveler and Electrode. I also hope for more PokeBall options soon.

And there are some Pokemon I'm looking for now. It would be amazing, if you could help me out. Okay, here goes:

- Bulletproof Chespin with Curse, Spikes and Synthesis would be amazing
- Magician Fennekin
- Unburden Swirlix with Belly Drum
- Poison Point Skrelp with Toxic Spikes and Venom Drench
- Sturdy Carbink
- Sap Sipper Goomy with Curse
- Gooey Goomy
- Harvest Phantump

IVs, natures and balls don't matter.

Still looking for some mons. Egg moves are not a must! Help really appreciated. :)

Well that was interesting. Just got a 6IV Lv.100 shiny Modest JPN Unova Ditto named "Ditto" from Wonder Trade. At least it wasn't a re-trade, so they received a 4-5 IV Adamant Justified Growlithe with 4 egg moves for it.

I would kind of like a 6 IV Modest Ditto. It doesn't have to be this one, but does anyone have one spare/to clone?

A Ditto with HP Fire spread would be ace too ^^;;;

Still looking for some mons. Egg moves are not a must! Help really appreciated. :)

I have Quilladin and Sliggoo without egg moves. As before I'd need to grab a copy of Quilladin first : P

I would kind of like a 6 IV Modest Ditto. It doesn't have to be this one, but does anyone have one spare/to clone?

A Ditto with HP Fire spread would be ace too ^^;;;

I have Quilladin and Sliggoo without egg moves. As before I'd need to grab a copy of Quilladin first : P

I will gladly take the Quilladin off of your hands. ;) I have a spare 6IV Careful Ditto if you need one of those.

i-Jest

I'm in the same boat. Added you. My FC: 2809-9444-0823

Appreciate it. Thanks.

Been breeding Pikachu's lately. All the offspring I have to offer are Pichu, so you'd have to get them to become a Pikachu before breeding, but I have a female Pichu with Lightning Rod that is all yours. You can trade whatever for it.

Edit: If interested my FC is 2191-7720-9084

That'd be great! :)

I'll go ahead and add you right now. Mine is 2836-0551-5147.

EDIT: Thanks again!

You guys mind if I add you? Also looking for a Pikachu with HA.

EDIT: FC is 1993-7598-1385

Kyzon

I have a 5IV male Modest Squirtle with Rain Dish and egg moves for trade. (Egg moves: Fake Out, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Muddy Water). If interested I'd be interested in the Wailmer. :)
Unless the 5+ only means 6IV? Sorry just reread it and felt like I got a different vibe than my previous reading.

Edit: Ugh. Wanted a regular Lugia on GTS, ended up a Shiny Lugia... so with that said I have..

x1 Shiny Lugia for trade.

I'd love that Shiny Lugia if you still have it :3

CassSept

Somebody shoot me. I wanted some items from Global Link and I never tried it before so I decided to check it out. It looked like huh, that's a fast and easy way to get items? A minigame that lasts like 10 seconds? Sweet.

NOPE

BERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESfirestoneBERRIESBERRIESBERRIESBERRIES

;_;

Joqu

The Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire announcement made me play Pokémon again. Whoops.

Is there any way to buy multiple passes in Pokémon Bank? I'm not seeing one which is kind of weird. I mean they say your Pokémon will be deleted after a while once your pass expires but wouldn't everyone's pass expire if they don't have that option?

Maybe I'm just missing something idk

ALM5252

I have a 5IV male Modest Squirtle with Rain Dish and egg moves for trade. (Egg moves: Fake Out, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Muddy Water). If interested I'd be interested in the Wailmer. :)
Unless the 5+ only means 6IV? Sorry just reread it and felt like I got a different vibe than my previous reading.

Edit: Ugh. Wanted a regular Lugia on GTS, ended up a Shiny Lugia... so with that said I have..

x1 Shiny Lugia for trade.

Sure, we can do that trade. Oh, and it meant 5 or 6 IV, didn't really matter either way. Lol :)

Anyone need 5 IV feebas's? I got a bunch of them since I'm trying for 6IV. Basic details are...

Egg moves:
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat
Haze
Iron Tail

Got Feebas's with Swift Swim AND Oblivious.

11 Oblivious Feebas
6 Swift Swim Feebas

And numbers growing as I continue to breed. I dump 4IV and lower into wondertrade. Also if you want them as Milotics just ask, but I'll need the Prism Scale back

Muku

You guys mind if I add you? Also looking for a Pikachu with HA.

EDIT: FC is 1993-7598-1385

You sure may. I'll add you in a few moments. Though may not want to add one I posted here. (That 3DS is full. :( ) But you can add my one in my profile. Also, I can give you a Pichu with Lightning Rod. Think ones I have left are male though. (So really only good if you're breeding with Ditto if you want HA.)

I'd love that Shiny Lugia if you still have it :3

Sure.

Sure, we can do that trade. Oh, and it meant 5 or 6 IV, didn't really matter either way. Lol :)

Awesome, sounds good!

Kyzon

You sure may. I'll add you in a few moments. Though may not want to add one I posted here. (That 3DS is full. :( ) But you can add my one in my profile. Also, I can give you a Pichu with Lightning Rod. Think ones I have left are male though. (So really only good if you're breeding with Ditto if you want HA.)

Sure.

Awesome, sounds good!

I'll be online in a few. Then stay on for a looooooooooong while lol

Unicorn

Anyone need 5 IV feebas's? I got a bunch of them since I'm trying for 6IV. Basic details are...

Egg moves:
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat
Haze
Iron Tail

11 Oblivious Feebas
6 Swift Swim Feebas

And numbers growing as I continue to breed. I dump 4IV and lower into wondertrade. Also if you want them as Milotics just ask, but I'll need the Prism Scale back
Oh man, I want in!. Milotic too please!

Egg moves:
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat
Haze
Iron Tail

11 Oblivious Feebas
6 Swift Swim Feebas

May I please have a male Feebas? 8)

Playing through my Platinum so that I could get a East Coast Shellos. I've got 2 badges so far

Syntsui

Egg moves:
Dragon Pulse
Mirror Coat
Haze
Iron Tail

11 Oblivious Feebas
6 Swift Swim Feebas

I would love a Marvel Scale Milotic (if its bold it is event better). Would you like a 5IV torchic (speed boost) or marill (huge power and loads of EG moves as I descrbed earlier to Muku)?

FC: 5258-0782-9763
IGN: Clarine

Ok, for those who want Milotics, just make sure you send me a garbage pokemon with the prism scale back (Or even easier just send your trade pokemon with a Prism Scale). Just PM me your FC/IGN, time you can trade, and any details like natures and nicknames. I'm not too picky on the return trade as long as it's a Kalos born pokemon

Syntsui

Ok, for those who want Milotics, just make sure you send me a garbage pokemon with the prism scale back (Or even easier just send your trade pokemon with a Prism Scale). Just PM me your FC/IGN, time you can trade, and any details like natures and nicknames. I'm not too picky on the return trade as long as it's a Kalos born pokemon
Just added you.Will trade a Marill with prism scale, we can do it right now.

1607 3632 6772
Andi

Muku

Kyzon.
My internet died soon as i posted that lol.

I'm on now

Ahh. Waited a bit then had to go deal with something. Got back a few minutes ago. Have tried a few times to send ya a request to no avail. Send me one over when you're ready.

If you send it during this long battle my apologies. Stupid Magmar is being difficult. Get. In. The. Ball. Stop being a jerk. ><

Kyzon

Ahh. Waited a bit then had to go deal with something. Got back a few minutes ago. Have tried a few times to send ya a request to no avail. Send me one over when you're ready.

If you send it during this long battle my apologies. Stupid Magmar is being difficult. Get. In. The. Ball. Stop being a jerk. ><

lol I turned on my game and forgot about it.

Thanks for the Lugia though. Much appreciated :3

Muku

lol I turned on my game and forgot about it.

Thanks for the Lugia though. Much appreciated :3

You're welcome.

Also on note of Shinies, I got a Shiny Regirock earlier today on GTS. So I have a Shiny Regirock to trade now.
Trading for another shiny legendary would be nice, but not a requirement.

Kyzon

Sorry for the late reply, but Is it alright if I just receive a Male Feebas with the IVs?

FC: 3523-2245-8198
IGN: Andy

In that case would you like a Kalos born Misdreavus?
Unless you already have one.

Not yet, although I can get one if it was urgent. I'm pretty sure they aren't Kalos naturals so they don't appear in the Kalos dexes. But it would be handy to have for the living dex. What do you want for it?

Pokemon traded by GTS (according to PGL).
2014-04-15 77,756,448
2014-04-20 79,145,450
2014-05-09 83,687,592

Yeah I knew I wouldn't keep it up to date so that is a pretty big gap. If I did my maths correctly it has slowed down a bit (I expect this to continue, wonder if it will speed up again in Summer or if AS and OR are going to be when it picks up again).

Hobobloke

Hmm, I think I dig the NU tier more than OU and Gen 6 is not final with its tiers.

I played NU back in Gen 4 and loved it, more power to you.

Heading to bed now and have regional qualifiers tomorrow morning, I'm feeling confident about my chances and excited to see how I go. Only thing that worries me is the format hasn't been announced and I'm afraid of something like single elim Bo1 and losing by being flinched out by a mega aero or something, anyway wish me luck and I'll be sure to report back on my progress.

Whew... my team isn't very good at dealing with Trick Room and hazards. Still haven't finalised my VGC team either... 2 weeks to go for me.

Am I correct to assume hazards are less popular in doubles (especially 4 v 4), but Trick Room is more popular?

Heading to bed now and have regional qualifiers tomorrow morning, I'm feeling confident about my chances and excited to see how I go. Only thing that worries me is the format hasn't been announced and I'm afraid of something like single elim Bo1 and losing by being flinched out by a mega aero or something, anyway wish me luck and I'll be sure to report back on my progress.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Whew... my team isn't very good at dealing with Trick Room and hazards. Still haven't finalised my VGC team either... 2 weeks to go for me.

Got room for Encore or Taunt on your team?

Firestorm

Based on the timeline they gave that's exactly what I imagine it will be. Good luck!

Got room for Encore or Taunt on your team?

Aha, I could try. I think I need a few bulkier Pokemon in general : P

Also, I'll get working on your Quilladin soon. Haven't had much luck in the Friend Safari (nor getting a decent 5 IV female Scatterbug), so I'll try breeding a spare Chespin.

Top Bottom