• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

JulianImp

You're really weak to the common talomflame.

I keep forgetting about that damn bird... is it that common in doubles?

It's also the case that every single pokémon other than Dugtrio is weak to rock-type attacks, and Dugtrio's defenses are weak enough that it resisting rocks doesn't even really matter... might water-type Rotom be a good fit, due to its resistances, bulk and having levitate? The downside is that it'd get its water-type attacks weakened by sunlight, but I guess things such as Volt Switch could always work.

I keep forgetting about that damn bird... is it that common in doubles?

It's also the case that every single pokémon other than Dugtrio is weak to rock-type attacks, and Dugtrio's defenses are weak enough that it resisting rocks doesn't even really matter... might water-type Rotom be a good fit, due to its resistances, bulk and having levitate? The downside is that it'd get its water-type attacks weakened by sunlight, but I guess things such as Volt Switch could always work.

Pretty sure Talonflame is crazy popular in singles, but probably less so in doubles. I would still be wary of it though... I'm using one, so that's at least one to watch out for X D

When I was using Talonflame, Rotom-W is always one I'm afraid of. Plus it's good for a lot of other stuff (and I see tons of people using it). I like my Lawn Mower though.

If you aren't afraid of Rotom-W, you either always have a Chlorophyll Venusaur ready, or you aren't playing Pokemon. Speaking of the few actually-useful Grass Pokemon, does anyone have Hidden Ability Shroomish available?

Talonflame is an annoying Pokemon. It hard-counters anything weak to Flying, but is hard-countered by Rock. The closest Pokemon gets to literally just rock-paper-scissors.

Frost_Ace

If you aren't afraid of Rotom-W, you either always have a Chlorophyll Venusaur ready, or you aren't playing Pokemon. Speaking of the few actually-useful Grass Pokemon, does anyone have Hidden Ability Shroomish available?

Talonflame is an annoying Pokemon. It hard-counters anything weak to Flying, but is hard-countered by Rock. The closest Pokemon gets to literally just rock-paper-scissors.

I can give you one :)

Alchemy

This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a Dark Void Smeargle or Darkrai. Stats don't really matter, planning on breeding my own Smeargle after.

PBalfredo

Reposting for the new page

I'm still working on putting together my ghost monoteam. Thanks to those who traded me ghosts before, they're great. These are the ones I'm still looking for:

Duskull
Snorunt (female)
Misdreavus
Ghastly w/Clear Smog
Golett w/No Guard
Phantump w/Harvest

I got tons of breeding rejects if anyone wants something in particular in return. I currently have:

Klink w/Clear Body
Kangaskhan
Charmander
Cottonee w/Prankster
Kabuto
Rufflet w/Hustle
Aerodactyl
Magnemite
Absol
Wooper w/Unaware
Tympole w/Swift Swim
Fletchling w/Gale Wings

(Sleepwalker if you're still interested in my spare rejects, let me know)

For the new page: anyone with a perfect ditto they don't mind parting with?

Got one with your name on it

This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for a Dark Void Smeargle or Darkrai. Stats don't really matter, planning on breeding my own Smeargle after.

I have a spare cloned movie event Darkrai with Dark Void and an Enigma Berry if you want it

Anyone have a Blazikenite, or a way to clone one?

I have a spare Blazikenite. Did you need a 6IV Ditto as well?

Kyzer

Banned
Can someone just give me the OK to give up on hatching a shiny charmander? I wanna start breeding my first legit competitive team for the May event and also its ruining my enjoyment of the game. That said, if I start breeding my team and i hatch a shiny and its not charmander, I'll probably be pretty sads.

Can someone just give me the OK to give up on hatching a shiny charmander? I wanna start breeding my first legit competitive team for the May event and also its ruining my enjoyment of the game. That said, if I start breeding my team and i hatch a shiny and its not charmander, I'll probably be pretty sads.

Yar, just give up.

If you're not doing it already, you can try matching Shiny Values later. Granted, you can still get unlucky and not find a match.

(I have three eggs without somebody to hatch them.)

lupinko

I feel your pain as I'm still trying to breed a 6iv Shiny Axew, but I feel that once I quit and move onto 6iv Misdreavius (whom I don't want a Shiny for), the rng gods will give me a shiny of that instead. :/

I already have a bunch of 6IV Axew and one is already EV trained as a physical attack Haxorus, still I want my Black Hax dammit! ><

Frost_Ace

I'll add yours. FC is 1504-6227-7737. I'll be around throughout the day.

Got one with your name on it

I have a spare cloned movie event Darkrai with Dark Void and an Enigma Berry if you want it

I have a spare Blazikenite. Did you need a 6IV Ditto as well?
Ouch sorry guys, I had a dinner with friends and now I'm going to sleep. I'll write you guys tomorrow when I'm online. :)

Muku

Both a Charizard X and Y

So Adamant and Modest? Or going with a slightly different nature on them? (And thinking of going shiny in both for X and Y variation?)

As for the shinies: Hm, is it really that bad? Now I'm kind of sad. Makes my own shinies probably pointless. Yeah, I know I did it hard way and all, but no one else knows that. They just ez mode theirs.

PBalfredo

Got a shiny Weavile from GTS, anyone want it? Just giving it away for free since I already have a shiny Weavile.

Does it have any of its useful egg moves like Ice Shard, Icicle Crash or Ice Punch? (odd looking a gift horse in the mouth when it's shiny, I know, but I'm not going to claim it if I'm not going to use it)

edit: whelp, beaten anyways

Top Bottom