• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Thank you so much man!, Now I feel I can actually complete this thing once and for all haha

You're welcome! If I come across any that I didn't cover, will let you know. Though that should come much closer to finishing it. On a side note, event Pokemon aren't required for completion of Pokedex for charm.

Muku

What I don't get is I don't usually advertise in-game that I want to trade. Because really, I don't want to trade with a bunch of passerby's since this generations trading sucks without any decent communication. (No, naming your Pokemon isn't decent communication. Especially with different languages.) So if someone posts in their comments "shiny4shiny" or "lf genesect" I only trade them if I have what they're looking for. Most times I don't care what I get in return because I just feel like helping. But why is it if I put "6IV Piplup4Trade" people want to trade but they want nothing to do with what my comment is about? Why are you guys even wasting my time? ;_;

EDIT: Awww. This community is just too awesome. You guys are great... :D
Just got a level 5 Jirachi... d'aww. Get to raise a baby Jirachi.

lupinko

While there is no farming at the moment, I do have two Wishmaker Jirachis up for grabs, one is Lax and the other is Impish.

I don't really want anything unless you have a badass mon with egg moves that I can rebreed into a 6iv shiny(lol? :(), preferably in a DreamBall or premier ball.

Or something in the overused category or whatever is cool.

Muku

While there is no farming at the moment, I do have two Wishmaker Jirachis up for grabs, one is Lax and the other is Impish.

I don't really want anything unless you have a badass mon with egg moves that I can rebreed into a 6iv shiny(lol? :(), preferably in a DreamBall or premier ball.

You looking for any particular shiny right now? Kind of curious what shiny everyone is looking for/trying for right now.

lupinko

You looking for any particular shiny right now? Kind of curious what shiny everyone is looking for/trying for right now.

None at the moment, I'm trying to breed the ones I want so I can truly call then my own.

If I didn't then I would have used the shiny Axew that Ultimadrago gave me. :D

I'll keep that in mind tho.

Too bad game freak is lame and blocks Wishmaker Shiny Jirachis because of their own goof that undermines their law.

Muku

None at the moment, I'm trying to breed the ones I want so I can truly call then my own.

If I didn't then I would have used the shiny Axew that Ultimadrago gave me. :D

I'll keep that in mind tho.

Too bad game freak is lame and blocks Wishmaker Shiny Jirachis because of their own goof that undermines their law.

Yeah, I hear that. That's why I'm trying to breed a lot of my own. Takes forever, but has my ID and OT and makes me really happy.

I don't get GameFreak. I'd love to have a shiny Wishmaker one. :( Funny how they break their own rules and so they just ban them completely. Yep, totally makes sense. >_>

lupinko

Yeah, I hear that. That's why I'm trying to breed a lot of my own. Takes forever, but has my ID and OT and makes me really happy.

I don't get GameFreak. I'd love to have a shiny Wishmaker one. :( Funny how they break their own rules and so they just ban them completely. Yep, totally makes sense. >_>

Yep, yet they allow completely bogus and hacked mons go straight through. :/

lupinko

Amen to that. :(

Would love to have a Surfing Pikachu again... Though on note of Pikachu, the spiky ear Pichu didn't transfer over, right?

Yeah that's blocked too. If I ever get a Wishmaker shiny Jirachi, I'm going to be sad because he will be forever stuck in Gen 5.

And he can't even participate in the PWT either. :(

Muku

Yeah that's blocked too. If I ever get a Wishmaker shiny Jirachi, I'm going to be sad because he will be forever stuck in Gen 5.

And he can't even participate in the PWT either. :(

;_; Makes me sad because I want a spiky ear Pichu. And if you got a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi ... :( So basically is there anything that was interesting/kind of cool that we can have in this generation? Some stuff like surfing Pikachu because of the great divide.. spiky ear Pichu because GF gonna GF.

lupinko

;_; Makes me sad because I want a spiky ear Pichu. And if you got a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi ... :( So basically is there anything that was interesting/kind of cool that we can have in this generation? Some stuff like surfing Pikachu because of the great divide.. spiky ear Pichu because GF gonna GF.

Spiky haired Pichu is worse since iirc it can't leave Gen 4. :(

Sleepwalker

I have a few competitive mons I could loan for you to breed for a bit, let me see from the top of my mind I have:

Starmie
Metagross
Pinsir
Hydreigon (earth power)
Crawdaunt (luxury ball, egg moves)
talonflame (luxury ball, gale wings)
Crobat (egg moves)
Heatran (dusk ball, you'd have to clone him)
Jolteon
Sneasel (fake out, ice punch, pursuit, icicle crash)
Pawniard (premier ball, psycho cut, sucker punch, revenge, pursuit)
Charmander (dragon dance, dragon pulse)
Arcanine (close combat)
Volcarona
Milotic (Haze, Mist, Hypnosis)
Ninetales (hypnosis, premier ball)
Nidoking (modest, sheer force)
Mamoswine (6iv)
Torkoal (shell smash)
Sandile (jolly, Moxie and intimidate, working on him right now)
Noibat (infiltrator)

You or anyone really, is welcome to any of these for breeding purposes or I can directly give you the child.

GulAtiCa

I finally sold my Black 2 game to Gamestop over the weekend, and finally got around to transferring all my Pokemon from that game to my Pokemon X. Got to say, that was kinda a pain in the butt. I don't mind going back and forth between Bank & Transfer app, but having to go into Black 2 game to switch pokemon to Box 1 was a bit much. Oh well, didn't take that long, just annoying.

Anyways, I started playing the game again. Left off after the Fairy badge and just got the Physic badge. I feel kinda like I'm cheating. I'm using some of my level 80 Pokemon against lv Pokemon. hehe. Except for Vaporeon, I'm generally sticking to Pokemon from X I caught so I can level up other Pokemon currently. Can't wait till I can use my lv 79 Volcarona.

I have a bad habit of using mostly Fire Pokemon on my team. Eventually I'll have Fire/Psychic (Delphox), Fire/Ghost (Chandelure from Black 2), Fire/Bug (Volcarona) at the very least. haha

lupinko

I just started playing White 2 today, lolololol Dream Radar changes the game completely.

Sinjoh Dragons and Therian Genies just ran Cheren out of town. Afterward I traded over Sassy Wishmaker Jirachi with Body Slam and stealth rock (also Adamant Mesprit but he's only going to get move tutor moves and be sent directly to xy) and the dragons' orbs.

Jirachi with body slam is insane, I can't wait to give him Iron head. I switched to Jirachi/Sinjoh dragons/Lugia/Hooh right now.

Pokemon White2: Full Legendaries Edition is the best version ever. :D

GulAtiCa

Is it worth playing black2/white2 before X/Y? Or can you get most of the pokemon in just X/Y?

You can get a good bit of them in X/Y. Even better is that the online trade system is vastly improved, you can now search for any Pokemon, even if you haven't seen it. Makes trading much easier to get Pokemon not in that game.

lupinko

Is it worth playing black2/white2 before X/Y? Or can you get most of the pokemon in just X/Y?

If you want to play the metagame and get good natures/move sets of legendaries like the Pixie trio (azelf, Uxie and mesprit), the swords of justice (cobalion, terrakion, vivizion), heatran, Kyurem + reshiram or zekrom, and etc. then yeah bw2 is worth it, also the dream radar app gives you the Therian formes of Thundurus, tornadus and Landorus. If you have the older gen four games, dream radar also gives you hidden ability versions of those games' mascot legendaries. That and it's great for farming items like shards for said move tutors.

But if you're just in it to play the rpg adventure then probably not, since you can trade online.

Top Bottom