• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Well, now that I got my livingdex, and I really don't feel like breeding right now. Time to see how many legendaries I can grab off the GTS.

Might as well stockpile lol.

Seil

Well, now that I got my livingdex, and I really don't feel like breeding right now. Time to see how many legendaries I can grab off the GTS.

My current goal is, for every Pokemon with a hidden ability obtainable in Kalos, to obtain a female with said ability in a Luxury Ball. So, I'm currently living in the safari x.x

My current goal is, for every Pokemon with a hidden ability obtainable in Kalos, to obtain a female with said ability in a Luxury Ball. So, I'm currently living in the safari x.x

Yeah, that sounds harder than my goal of kalos born livingdex.

At least it's not as crazy as a shinydex.

lupinko

Speaking of 6ivs, I hatched a male 6iv sand veil Gible, after thinking about it I'd prefer Rough Skin. I'll move on to the next member of my team once I hatch the 6iv female gible with rough skin.

lupinko

Good games, I still need to learn a lot. Strider Frog with Protean is really good.

Edit: I have a polar vivillon in my X game.

I just realized I have a female chansey in a luxury ball...

No clue when I gotten this but there is one thing I do know...time to breed it!

I put the extra Xerneas I got off Wonder Trade up on GTS, got a Reshiram within minutes. Got a Kyurem and Zekrom already, so I'm pretty happy. :lol

Mega Swampert looking fly as fuck. Can't wait to smash fools with Mudkipz Overlord.

On another note, some dude was apparently trading Lugia's against random Pokémon when I checked, managed to trade a Gooby against one. Probably a clone, but whatever, a Lugia's a Lugia. Any way to check if it's cloned or not?

one_kill

Mega Swampert looking fly as fuck. Can't wait to smash fools with Mudkipz Overlord.

On another note, some dude was apparently trading Lugia's against random Pokémon when I checked, managed to trade a Gooby against one. Probably a clone, but whatever, a Lugia's a Lugia. Any way to check if it's cloned or not?
Not really. If it has 5-6IVs, it's likely to be hacked though.

Anyone want a Level 100 6 IV Savannah Vivillon?

99% sure it's a clone and I tend not to use those, but might be good for breeding fodder or if you don't mind clones.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
How's the bagon/Shelgon hunt? And I forget if I added you yet, what was your IGN again?
IGN is Jared. I've been looking again all morning. I can't find a female Shelgon w/ Overcoat for the life of me.

Anyone want a Level 100 6 IV Savannah Vivillon?

99% sure it's a clone and I tend not to use those, but might be good for breeding fodder or if you don't mind clones.
What do you want in return?

What do you want in return?

Anything will do. I just got the Vivillon randomly : P

I won't be able to trade today though, if that's alright.

EDIT

I only have one so I can't give it to both of you. Unless one of you can clone or somebody that can clone comes along.

Dat feel when you open up the GTS and see that impossible trade you put up was made. "No way, someone traded that Tyranitar for a Ho-Oh."

EDIT: It's a Shiny Ho-Oh, whooo boy. Too bad it's got a Japanese name. :(

Not really. If it has 5-6IVs, it's likely to be hacked though.

Just checked, and it doesn't look it it's hacked, it's got a Speed IV of 0. :p

Lucky I don't really care about IV's, that punk-ass was dissing my Greninja for its defense and my newly acquired Yveltal for its attack.

Syntsui

Dat feel when you open up the GTS and see that impossible trade you put up was made. "No way, someone traded that Tyranitar for a Ho-Oh."

EDIT: It's a Shiny Ho-Oh, whooo boy. Too bad it's got a Japanese name.

You can get any legendary for a tyranitar, dragonite, salamance, garchomp on GTS. Keep that in mind if you are having difficulty in finding any particular one.

You can get any legendary for a tyranitar, dragonite, salamance, garchomp on GTS. Keep that in mind if you are having difficulty in finding any particular one.

Good to know, I might try and churn a few out. I copied over a lvl 93 Dragonite from the used Pokémon White game I bought, already bred a few Dratini's with him, might as well send him out as well.

Muku

What's the status on the movie Diancie?

Movie doesn't come out until July 19. Can't get it until then.

Edit: So yesterday, I finally got my shiny Pichu. Now I'm looking to get rid of the 6IV ones I've got left lying around. If you'd like any, let me know.

6IV Female Pichu
x2 Adamant / Static / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Modest / Static / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

6IV Male Pichu
x1 Adamant / Static / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Adamant / Lightning Rod / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x3 Modest / Static / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Modest / Lightning Rod / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

My Feebas collection seems to be grabbing legendaries easily.

I just have the note "5IV - DRAGON PULSE" and it seems to get a lot of bites

Movie doesn't come out until July 19. Can't get it until then.

Edit: So yesterday, I finally got my shiny Pichu. Now I'm looking to get rid of the 6IV ones I've got left lying around. If you'd like any, let me know.

6IV Female Pichu
x2 Adamant / Static / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Modest / Static / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

6IV Male Pichu
x1 Adamant / Static / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x1 Adamant / Lightning Rod / Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Encore
x3 Modest / Static / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure
x1 Modest / Lightning Rod / Egg Moves: Charge, Wish, Disarming Voice, Endure

Could I have one each of the bolded please? :)

Seil

Anyone happen to have, or have access to Excadrill and/or Spritzee safaris? Those are now the only two from the safari that I don't have a female with their hidden ability in a luxury ball and they're proving to be a pain to get x.x

Edit: Also, unrelated to those Pokemon, if anyone happens to be growing Enigma berries, I'd love to get my hands on one of those too...

Muku

Don't see Pokemon named something other than the default often. Though sometimes they're cringe worthy, often times I find them amusing. I just traded a breeding reject and got a Steelix in return named Titanix.

Ok...being able to get 5 Zygardes off the GTS in 10 mins for stupidly simple trades makes me believe it's the most common legendary out there right now.

Muku

Ok...being able to get 5 Zygardes off the GTS in 10 mins for stupidly simple trades makes me believe it's the most common legendary out there right now.

I dunno if most folks care about it. It's so easy to get that it's kind of depressing. Sure it's in this generation, but... does anyone really use it?

I dunno if most folks care about it. It's so easy to get that it's kind of depressing. Sure it's in this generation, but... does anyone really use it?
He has his uses. He has Coil and Dragon Dance which Garchomp doesn't have but Garchomp does tend to outclass him the majority of the time.

Kyokko

Neo Member
Hello!

I recently finished my first shiny breeding project, Treecko, and I'd like to give away some of my rejects. All Treeckos are Adamant with the ability Unburden and have no egg moves:

42 x Male 31/31/31/x/31/31
17 x Male 31/x/31/31/31/31

3 x Female 31/31/31/x/31/31
5 x Female 31/31/x/31/31/31
4 x Female x/31/31/31/31/31
1 x Female 31/31/31/31/x/31
1 x Female 31/x/31/31/31/31

FC: 5155-3339-2673
IGN: Kyokko

I live in Japan, so it may be difficult to schedule some trades.

lupinko

Hello!

I recently finished my first shiny breeding project, Treecko, and I'd like to give away some of my rejects. All Treeckos are Adamant with the ability Unburden and have no egg moves:

42 x Male 31/31/31/x/31/31
17 x Male 31/x/31/31/31/31

3 x Female 31/31/31/x/31/31
5 x Female 31/31/x/31/31/31
5 x Female x/31/31/31/31/31
1 x Female 31/31/31/31/x/31
1 x Female 31/x/31/31/31/31

FC: 5155-3339-2673
IGN: Kyokko

I live in Japan, so it may be difficult to schedule some trades.

I'll take a female, and I'm also in Japan. :D

I can give a 5iv Gible, Larvitar, Starly, Machop or Axew, all with egg moves.

Top Bottom