• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

My Feebas collection seems to be grabbing legendaries easily.

I just have the note "5IV - DRAGON PULSE" and it seems to get a lot of bites

I should try putting up a few Piplups, those were pretty hard to get when I traded for them. :lol

By the way, if anyone needs any starters, I can easily breed them or already have them in storage. They haven't been bred for IV's and I don't even have a clue about egg moves, so don't expect anything mind-blowing. :p

EDIT: I don't get randoms asking you to trade, and then putting up a lvl 100 Darkrai or whatever. I usually don't accept the invitations, but when I do, I just put something stupid in return, since I never know what they want.

I'm about to close my fairly successful Mudkip breeding project; is anyone interested in some leftovers?

All are male, Jolly with Damp and egg moves Ice Ball, Avalanche, Yawn and Barrier.

I have pretty much every 5 IV spread except the all-important no Special Attack one. Although, if you really one, I can try to breed a no Special Attack one.

Korosenai

I'm about to close my fairly successful Mudkip breeding project; is anyone interested in some leftovers?

All are male, Jolly with Damp and egg moves Ice Ball, Avalanche, Yawn and Barrier.

I have pretty much every 5 IV spread except the all-important no Special Attack one. Although, if you really one, I can try to breed a no Special Attack one.
Could I have one later tonight? I havent played in a while but I have a spare hidden ability Treecko if you want it.

I wish we could rename Pokémon I've received in a trade. I dig the Shiny Ho-Oh I have now, but I don't like his fucking name being in Japanese. :p

I wish we could rename Pokémon I've received in a trade. I dig the Shiny Ho-Oh I have now, but I don't like his fucking name being in Japanese. :p

Ugh, yes. At least being able to set it back to its default name would be much appreciated. I wasn't too thrilled with the Eevee I got through Wonder Trade that was sporting the name of an SS officer.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I would even be happy if the Japanese characters could just be changed to letters. The French and German names that come through don't bother me a bit.

lupinko

I'll take a Mudkip, it'll save me time on breeding.

If anyone wants 5iv pokes with egg moves, Axew, Gible, Larvitar and Starly, I got tons.

Also I can generate dream radar pokes and have a stash of leftover Johto guardians, Sinjoh dragons and Unova genies.

I'll take a Mudkip, it'll save me time on breeding.

If anyone wants 5iv pokes with egg moves, Axew, Gible, Larvitar and Starly, I got tons.

Also I can generate dream radar pokes and have a stash of leftover Johto guardians, Sinjoh dragons and Unova genies.

I'm always willing to take some leftover legendaries, though I don't have any good stuff to give in return. Still a breeding noob, and currently mostly working on getting my favorite Pokémon to a respectable level.

lupinko

I'm always willing to take some leftover legendaries, though I don't have any good stuff to give in return. Still a breeding noob, and currently mostly working on getting my favorite Pokémon to a respectable level.

I don't need anything for them, I just help out Gaf. I'll add you to my list.

Ign black mamba

I don't need anything for them, I just help out Gaf. I'll add you to my list.

Ign black mamba

Sweet, thanks. I added you. I currently own Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Celebi, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde, so if you have any others to add to my list, that'd be awesome. I'd especially appreciate any of the other Legendary Dogs or the Sinnoh dragons.

lupinko

Sweet, thanks. I added you. I currently own Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Celebi, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde, so if you have any others to add to my list, that'd be awesome. I'd especially appreciate any of the other Legendary Dogs or the Sinnoh dragons.

I'll give you dragons and genies.

It's so great to have two 3ds and copies of the game, I can breed Mawile and Skarmory in my Y game while I play it. I was able to get a 6iv shiny adamant Ditto off GTS for a Machoke. Lol

I know that ditto was rng/edited/generated but still lol.

I'll give you dragons and genies.

It's so great to have two 3ds and copies of the game, I can breed Mawile and Skarmory in my Y game while I play it. I was able to get a 6iv shiny adamant Ditto off GTS for a Machoke. Lol

I know that ditto was rng/edited/generated but still lol.

I'll take 'em. I'm on right now, just need to finish this battle. I'm Kenneth.

Wanace

Just random battled a guy with Ho-Oh, Kyurem, Mewtwo, and Yveltal on his team and beat him 2-0 with my regular team. Always feels good.

First Mudkip given away!

A little surprise: the first three Mudkips have flawless stats : )

Just need to arrange a time for lupinko and Wyndstryker now.

Neo Child

Banned
Going to start a Randomize Nuzlocke run on my YouTubes but wondering which game I should do.

Tempted to do one of the originals like Red/Yellow/Crystal so I can then import them into Pokemon Stadium and do a run with the survivors but the newer game hacks like Volt White are pretty tempting... what would be good? :3

Just a note I've never done a nuzlocke before and even though i've played pokemon since Blue came out im not that great at it. ha.

First Mudkip given away!

A little surprise: the first three Mudkips have flawless stats : )

Just need to arrange a time for lupinko and Wyndstryker now.

edit: Well change of plans. Tomorrow night I should be pretty free. But if you can catch me online today it would work also, dunno how long though.

lupinko

Going to start a Randomize Nuzlocke run on my YouTubes but wondering which game I should do.

Tempted to do one of the originals like Red/Yellow/Crystal so I can then import them into Pokemon Stadium and do a run with the survivors but the newer game hacks like Volt White are pretty tempting... what would be good? :3

Just a note I've never done a nuzlocke before and even though i've played pokemon since Blue came out im not that great at it. ha.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=594546&page=100000

Dandalf

Neo Member
Can anyone help a brother complete his National Dex?

I'm in need of a Zygarde and Meloetta - they're my last two, and I don't have time currently to go catch Zygarde.

I can take them in a trade and immediately trade them back if someone's so kind to want to do that now.

PM me if you can, it'd be much appreciated.

I hope this doesn't get lost in the ORAS hype!

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Can anyone help a brother complete his National Dex?

I'm in need of a Zygarde and Meloetta - they're my last two, and I don't have time currently to go catch Zygarde.

I can take them in a trade and immediately trade them back if someone's so kind to want to do that now.

PM me if you can, it'd be much appreciated.

I hope this doesn't get lost in the ORAS hype!
If you just want to see them and can send 'em back, I can do that now. FC is in my profile.

lupinko

When I picked up both BC Tyranitars yesterday these came in too.

OirXVIo.jpg

I am so tempted by those Jirachi and Manaphy but I said I wouldn't buy this stuff.

4YslT8y.jpg

And new Carbink and Diancie.

Muku

Aww crappppp... Jirachi, Manaphy and Diancie? Just say no... just say no.... just say no... ughh so difficult..

JoeM86

Hatched this just now

Bp3jkn3IQAAJQvG.png:large

A friend asked me to breed an Unburden one for him, so I had to get one off a friend in Japan who got it at the event in 2010. Had him breed it and send the offspring to me.

First egg was this, with both parents being Japanese so no Masudaing. Serious, max IVs in Atk/SAtk/Spd. Unburden.

So happy :)

Muku

Hatched this just now

Bp3jkn3IQAAJQvG.png:large

A friend asked me to breed an Unburden one for him, so I had to get one off a friend in Japan who got it at the event in 2010. Had him breed it and send the offspring to me.

First egg was this, with both parents being Japanese so no Masudaing. Serious, max IVs in Atk/SAtk/Spd. Unburden.

So happy :)

Holy crap, congratulations!! That... okay I plan on breeding one, but I'm going to have to breed for shiny only now. Normally I'm like meh about Treecko... but that shiny? Holy damn that is awesome looking.

JoeM86

Holy crap, congratulations!! That... okay I plan on breeding one, but I'm going to have to breed for shiny only now. Normally I'm like meh about Treecko... but that shiny? Holy damn that is awesome looking.

I wasn't expecting it. In fact, I was a bit disgruntled since the Treecko my friend got me was Japanese so it meant no Masudaing so less chance of shiny.

Then bam, first egg.

Macka

So with the reveal of Mega Sableye I decided to rank the designs of the Mega Pokemon we know about so far.

~Better than Original~
Houndoom
Sceptile
Mawile
Swampert
Banette

~Just as good as Original~
Tyranitar
Absol
Blaziken
Sableye
Ampharos