• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Hey all, bit of an odd request. I had some battle videos I wanted to upload to YouTube, but alas, I'm without the proper equipment, and it looks dreadful.

I was wondering if anyone had a 3DS capture card, and would be willing to record the videos and send them to me?

one_kill

Anyone have a 6IV, good natured, Yveltal? I'd like to clone one for myself. I've got one but I don't particularly like its nature.

Also, any word on the Pokeball Vivillon?

Hey all, bit of an odd request. I had some battle videos I wanted to upload to YouTube, but alas, I'm without the proper equipment, and it looks dreadful.

I was wondering if anyone had a 3DS capture card, and would be willing to record the videos and send them to me?

I would but my internet connection sucks so hard that it takes aaaaages to upload them (I'm lucky to get 1 Mbps upload).

I can probably do one video right now. Although it'd be nice to have some incentive, like a cool breedable or something ^^

Syntsui

Anyone have a 6IV, good natured, Yveltal? I'd like to clone one for myself. I've got one but I don't particularly like its nature.

Also, any word on the Pokeball Vivillon?

You will have better luck finding 6/5IV legendaries on smogon. Even so, as there is no RNG abuse on this version, the chances of finding one with good nature is really low.

I named my Greninja Mizubusa, which Hayabusa with the Japanese word for water.

You are far more imaginative than I.

Speaking of unimaginative nicknames, my Choice Band Explosion Lickilicky named Miley is absolutely hilarious in battle spot singles. Just straight OHKO's everything and no one sees it coming.

Gimme all your ragequits!

lupinko

I called my starter Greninja Gerobusa. :p

Anyway after the frustration of trying to get 6iv starly or machop, I just bred a 6iv larvitar in very little time.

Feels good man.

Akai__

Haven't been following any Pokemon X and Y news, since forever.

Will we get new (or old) Event Pokemon anytime soon?

Edit:
Not if you live in the West.

Well, Poke Ball pattern Vivillon will be available in the Paris Pokemon Centre soon, but that's about it for now.

Also, you can still get the Celebi from Pokebank, I believe, but you'll need a new paid account.

Thanks. Already have my Celebi. :D

Well, Poke Ball pattern Vivillon will be available in the Paris Pokemon Centre soon and Fancy pattern Vivillon will be released worldwide once GTS hits the next milestone, but that's about it for now.

Also, you can still get the Celebi from Pokebank, I believe, but you'll need a new paid account.

EDIT: Added in Fancy Vivillon.

lupinko

Edit:

Thanks. Already have my Celebi. :D

Japanese National Team WC Uchida Pikachu this month and the Battle Championship pokes, this week being Gengar. Afterward Tyranitar and Mawile and the movie will bring Diancie.

But for North America, nothing I'm afraid.

one_kill

You will have better luck finding 6/5IV legendaries on smogon. Even so, as there is no RNG abuse on this version, the chances of finding one with good nature is really low.
Yeah I know, but thought I'd ask here instead since it's not really a priority for me.

Aad

Well, Poke Ball pattern Vivillon will be available in the Paris Pokemon Centre soon and Fancy pattern Vivillon will be released worldwide once GTS hits the next milestone, but that's about it for now.

EDIT: Added in Fancy Vivillon.

I bought a Pokebank account yesterday, can I still get Celebi? I was only given 100 pokemiles.

EDIT: Second try, got it!

You can clone Pokemon? Damn, I didn't know that. If anyone can clone an Yveltal for me, I'd be forever in their debt. Don't need no fancy stats, I just want to train the Red Bird of Death.

I bought a Pokebank account yesterday, can I still get Celebi? I was only given 100 pokemiles.

EDIT: Second try, got it!

Nice!

Just in case anybody else still hasn't claimed their Celebi, you do need to log on twice to get it. First time you get 100 Poke Miles, then next time you get Celebi.

EDIT

You can clone Pokemon? Damn, I didn't know that. If anyone can clone an Yveltal for me, I'd be forever in their debt. Don't need no fancy stats, I just want to train the Red Bird of Death.

You can indeed. I'm not a fan of cloning, but I've got nothing against people who do it (provided they don't give me a cloned Pokemon claiming it's not cloned : P).

BTW, I have a spare Yveltal from GTS if you want it. It's just sitting around doing nothing.

lupinko

Oh, if someone would like to clone them.

My Pokemon Center Event pokes can be cloned for collection purposes.

I'll see if I can try to get the Uchida Japan National Team Pikachu too.

Since both my games are set to English, my event Pokes are in English.

Man, I've been training Zygarde, and he's turned into a real beast. Land's Wrath, Dragon Dance, Outrage and Extreme Speed, and he's just shrugging off hits (even fairy and ice-attacks) like they're nothing.

Sure, that's fine by me; I have way more free time around then anyway : P

Feel free to PM me around that time, in case I forget.

Sure. I could potentially get online around 17:30 my time (Belgium, so GMT+1) tonight, what time zone are you in?

Sure. I could potentially get online around 17:30 my time (GMT+2) tonight, what time zone are you in?

I'm GMT +1 at the moment.

However I'll be busy around that time (which should be 16:30 for me). I can do two hours later though, if you're still free then. Or one hour earlier ^^

I'm GMT +1 at the moment.

However I'll be busy around that time (which should be 16:30 for me). I can do two hours later though, if you're still free then. Or one hour earlier ^^

Sorry, I messed up, I'm GMT+1 too, I'm in Belgium. Those hours might be difficult for me, though. :p I'll try and pop online around 18:30, but it depends on if I can get the wifi to work right.

Sorry, I messed up, I'm GMT+1 too, I'm in Belgium. Those hours might be difficult for me, though. :p I'll try and pop online around 18:30, but it depends on if I can get the wifi to work right.

Ah, that's fine. Hope to see you then, but if not, there's still the weekend.

Haha, I had to check what timezone I was in myself. I'm the UK, so usually I'm in GMT +0, but I hadn't accounted for summer time.

Also, totally unrelated, but Poke Ball Vivillon is nearly out (in Paris). I'm getting way too excited over a pixel butterfly (even though I love butterflies and moths).

Haha, I had to check what timezone I was in myself. I'm the UK, so usually I'm in GMT +0, but I hadn't accounted for summer time.

Also, totally unrelated, but Poke Ball Vivillon is nearly out (in Paris). I'm getting way too excited over a pixel butterfly (even though I love butterflies and moths).

Well, apparently I'm in GMT+2 after all, I hadn't accounted for summer time either. We'll make it work. :lol

Muku

You can. It can be a pain and time consuming. I only really reserve it for event Pokemon mainly. Shinies once in a while, though I tend to clone ones I have for folks rather than vice versa.

Sweet, 10 million trades more? Going to get on in next day or two and trade more Sandstorm Vivillon/Scatterbugs. They go so quick.

Looking forward to Pokeball Vivillon, but not heard of anyone here going. It worries me a bit. :( Want that thing so bad!

Looking forward to Pokeball Vivillon, but not heard of anyone here going. It worries me a bit. :( Want that thing so bad!

I know some people who will be cloning them, so I can probably grab a clone for us if nobody else does.

That said, even if it's crazy, I am looking for an uncloned one too. If anyone happens to be getting one, I might have something interesting to trade...

789shadow

Banned
I suppose Pokemon cloning is going to make my quest for a full living Pokedex a lot easier.

Sooooooooo...............could someone clone a Cresselia for me to start?

I suppose Pokemon cloning is going to make my quest for a full living Pokedex a lot easier.

Sooooooooo...............could someone clone a Cresselia for me to start?

I can give you an uncloned one if you want, which I got from my first Black 2 playthrough (currently resetting for a second Cresselia now... or stopped, rather : P).

Do you have any legendary birds, dogs or Latias spare?

789shadow

Banned
I can give you an uncloned one if you want, which I got from my first Black 2 playthrough (currently resetting for a second Cresselia now... or stopped, rather : P).

Do you have any legendary birds, dogs or Latias spare?
Unfortunately, no. The problem with this quest is I don't really have anything to offer. :(

Unfortunately, no. The problem with this quest is I don't really have anything to offer. :(

Aww, I see. That would be a good reason to get a clone for cheap/free : P

Well, I don't mind giving away a Cresselia for free. But just in case, what's the best thing you could offer? *Being greedy*

789shadow

Banned
Aww, I see. That would be a good reason to get a clone for cheap/free : P

Well, I don't mind giving away a Cresselia for free. But just in case, what's the best thing you could offer? *Being greedy*
Well, I could give you my Kyogre I suppose, since I'll be able to catch another one later this year. :p

I'm going to be out for a little while starting about now, though.

For a living dex, I'd try to avoid legendary for legendary when you can.

There are PLENTY of people out there that is willing to trade legendaries for a lot less, it's just patience really. Some cases you can get away with lvl 100 pokemon, others a mere vivillon.

Well, I could give you my Kyogre I suppose, since I'll be able to catch another one later this year. :p

I'm going to be out for a little while starting about now, though.

Hmm, I'm tempted since my Kyogre is stuck in Sapphire and I'm planning on getting Omega Ruby... but nah, it's fine. Kyogre is probably worth more than a Cresselia anyway.

Guess I'll catch a nap then and see if I can't catch you later. If we do trade, you can just give me any old Pokemon.

EDIT

Oh yeah, I approve of trading Vivillons or Scatterbugs for legendaries.

lupinko

I got an adamant pawniard with pursuit, stealth rock, quick guard and sucker punch. I might use it on some fun team, or actually I could use it on my vgc team instead of carracosta.

bisharp or carracosta on a sandstorm team? And Bisharp can take stealth rock duties away from tyranitar (who can now smash) and skarmory (who can just lay down spikes).

That or keep carracosta and take staraptor out for bisharp.

Tho the idea of staraptor is to scout / smash.

Oh since I was able to bring my adamant shiny mesprit from my pearl game. <3

I don't need this relaxed mesprit I got off gts. So I'm willing to part with it.

I would but my internet connection sucks so hard that it takes aaaaages to upload them (I'm lucky to get 1 Mbps upload).

I can probably do one video right now. Although it'd be nice to have some incentive, like a cool breedable or something ^^
Oh, that would be amazing! Sorry I missed your post initially, just got home from work. Long, long day. If you're still willing to do it, I was hoping I could grab 7EMW-WWWW-WWW7-NZ7V.

Also, I would be more than happy to send something in return! What would you like? I'm still not used to IV breeding and the like, but whatever you fancy, I will do my very best to accommodate!

Oh, that would be amazing! Sorry I missed your post initially, just got home from work. Long, long day. If you're still willing to do it, I was hoping I could grab 7EMW-WWWW-WWW7-NZ7V.

Also, I would be more than happy to send something in return! What would you like? I'm still not used to IV breeding and the like, but whatever you fancy, I will do my very best to accommodate!

No worries. I just needed the code and I can do everything else in my own time : P

Do you have any spare legendary birds (minus Zapdos), Johto dogs or Latias by any chance?

EDIT

Bad time for wonder trading. Got 3 lots of Bunnelby in 8 trades.

No worries. I just needed the code and I can do everything else in my own time : P

Do you have any spare legendary birds (minus Zapdos), Johto dogs or Latias by any chance?

EDIT

Bad time for wonder trading. Got 3 lots of Bunnelby in 8 trades.
I have an Articuno, if you'd like! FC is 0387-8865-0614

We'll have to schedule for this weekend. I can't get the wifi here to work properly (at least, my 2DS or cell phone won't recognize it, but my laptop will), so unless I fix it I'll have to wait until I'm home again in a couple of days. :)

In unrelated news, I picked up a used copy of Pokémon White this weekend, and there still was a savegame on there. Zekrom and Kyurem, shame he didn't have Victini.

Wanace

For a living dex, I'd try to avoid legendary for legendary when you can.

There are PLENTY of people out there that is willing to trade legendaries for a lot less, it's just patience really. Some cases you can get away with lvl 100 pokemon, others a mere vivillon.

I got Xerneas for a Vivillon in one day of waiting.

Surely it's cloned but whatever.

789shadow

Banned
Hmm, I'm tempted since my Kyogre is stuck in Sapphire and I'm planning on getting Omega Ruby... but nah, it's fine. Kyogre is probably worth more than a Cresselia anyway.

Guess I'll catch a nap then and see if I can't catch you later. If we do trade, you can just give me any old Pokemon.
I'm back if you're awake.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Does anyone want a HA Torchic? I've got a bunch of them, Male and Female. Haven't checked their IVs, although I imagine they aren't fantastic.

Top Bottom