• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Anyone here got any spary Legendaries they won't need anymore? I'm still looking for Articuno, Zapdos, Mew, Raikou, Entei, the Hoenn legendaries (though I should technically be able to get them once ORAS come out), Jirachi, Deoxys, the Sinnoh legendaries (except Palkia, Dialga and Giratina), Victini, Meloetta en Genesect.

Don't have a lot of stuff to give in return, but I don't expect to suddenly get an Arceus for free. :p Heck, I don't mind if they're clones, but I'd get a kick out of training some of these guys.

I am about to start playing Pokémon White, so I should be able to trade the Zekrom and Kyurem I currently have now once I get some replacements. (And possibly Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Thundurus). If anyone wants them, remind me in a week or two. :lol

Macka

Does anyone have a Female Moon Ball Shinx?

That is tasty. Any chance you could breed a HP Ice for me? (Or are you sick of breeding Eevees? : P)

If you're interested, I'll dig up my trade/breeding list.
I'm honestly pretty sick of breeding Eevee's at the moment, but if you give me some time I'll get back to you.

I'm honestly pretty sick of breeding Eevee's at the moment, but if you give me some time I'll get back to you.

That's fine; I can totally relate. They're definitely not the easiest to breed with that terrible 1/8 female rate >___<

If you're interested I can try breeding a HP Ice Petilil. I have a 30 IV Defence one in a Poke Ball and a 28 IV Defence one in a Dream Ball. So it's a toss up between better IVs or a better ball X D

Macka

That's fine; I can totally relate. They're definitely not the easiest to breed with that terrible 1/8 female rate >___<

If you're interested I can try breeding a HP Ice Petilil. I have a 30 IV Defence one in a Poke Ball and a 28 IV Defence one in a Dream Ball. So it's a toss up between better IVs or a better ball X D
Yeah, the female chance was killing me for a while there. I seem to get super unlucky with 1/8 chance females. Once it took me like eight hours to get a flawless 5IV female Eevee, and I only hatched around 15 the entire time. ;_;

As for Petilil...I'm not really a fan of Lilligant! :( Do you have a list of things you have?

Trying to breed a decent Froakie with Protean is harder than it looks, damn. I've had three in a row where the Special Attack is "terrible". Gonna switch up the parents and see what happens.

Yeah, the female chance was killing me for a while there. I seem to get super unlucky with 1/8 chance females. Once it took me like eight hours to get a flawless 5IV female Eevee, and I only hatched around 15 the entire time. ;_;

As for Petilil...I'm not really a fan of Lilligant! :( Do you have a list of things you have?

Wh-wh-what? Not a fan? D:

Petilil is the only HP Pokemon I have sadly, so not sure what other stuff you might find cool.

I have a list here, but it's only got the stuff I have on hand, not what I can breed. If nothing there interests you, just ask and I'll see if I can work on it.

Also, do you still need a Moon Ball Shinx? I may be able to acquire one.

EDIT: I may be unable to get that Shinx after all. Sorry!

Macka

I have a list here, but it's only got the stuff I have on hand, not what I can breed.
Of that list, I'm interested in a Female Yamask and Male Feebas, both with the egg moves listed. Would you do both for the Eevee considering it's Hidden Power? I'll still need a day or two to recover from the last Eevee breed-fest before I get it for you though! :p

Of that list, I'm interested in a Female Yamask and Male Feebas, both with the egg moves listed. Would you do both for the Eevee considering it's Hidden Power? I'll still need a day or two to recover from the last Eevee breed-fest before I get it for you though! :p

Sure, that's totally fair : )

Also, you definitely want a male Feebas? Is that for passing down egg moves or just because you like males?

I may have females with the same moves and Dive Ball/Dream Ball ones with slightly different moves (you can pick from Iron Tail, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Brine as well).

In commemoration of the ORAS announcement I decided to Masuda breed a shiny of my favourite pokemon.
It took 1020 eggs, but I managed to hatch a shiny Beldum. I got lucky with the iv's too!

Beldum
Adamant
Clear Body
29/31/31/21/31/31

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
I can let you borrow my Bisharp to use for breeding. I can also give you a 6IV Ditto + Destiny Knot, if you want to breed other stuff right away.

I have a spare Immunity Gligar with mediocre IVs if you want.

Sent you a PM.

Seil

Well, it took over a week, but I've managed to complete my goal of obtaining every Kalos-native HA female(or well, one member of each family at least) in a luxury ball. So, if it's in the Friend Safari or hordes, and can be female, I have a female in its family with its hidden ability in a luxury ball. If it cannot be female, and isn't Volbeat or the Nidoran M line, I still have one with its hidden ability in a luxury ball, but the ball matters far less for them sadly =(

I've just realized this is 200+ Pokemon that I've bothered to track down safaris for or spend hours hunting hordes for. Roselia took over 10 hours @_@ I did that one on E3 press conference day, so at least I had stuff to watch lol.

Good Pokémon for my team?
I have beaten the first gym but I don't want to advance until I figure out my whole team.
So far I have planned:
Greninja: Water - Dark
Mega Charizard X: Fire - Dragon
Gallade: Psychic - Fightning
I preferably want Pokémon that I can catch or breed to have them from their first evolution.

Good Pokémon for my team?
I have beaten the first gym but I don't want to advance until I figure out my whole team.
So far I have planned:
Greninja: Water - Dark
Mega Charizard X: Fire - Dragon
Gallade: Psychic - Fightning
I preferably want Pokémon that I can catch or breed to have them from their first evolution.

There are many good pokemon to pick to cover that planned setup, question is which ones you want? To make it easier, which typings are you looking for and you can pick the pokemon accordingly.

There are many good pokemon to pick to cover that planned setup, question is which ones you want? To make it easier, which typings are you looking for and you can pick the pokemon accordingly.

Well I don't want another Pokémon that has a type my team already has. Each of my team in previous game had a fire, water, grass and flying Pokémon. Hmm, I suppose I want a Grass, Electric, Ghost and/or Steel type Pokemon. Is Ferroseed good? Or maybe I could use Mow Rotom and Aegislash.

I somehow hatched a 6V Amaura with a 2V parent.

It's Modest though, and I want to try a Scarf set but I need Timid for that so it outspeeds Garchomp. Oh well.

KZI38LJ.jpg

My collection of Legendaries is coming together nicely. Many thanks to Muku for filling in such a large gap. :D

My collection of Legendaries is coming together nicely. Many thanks to Muku for filling in such a large gap. :D

Nice! Love the idea of using the Xerneas and Yveltal backdrops.

BTW, I have a Moltres from GTS if you need one.

EDIT

While I'm here, are there any Japanese players collecting the Pokemon Centre Mega Evolution Pokemon?

Not sure if you know, but I think they're redistributing the 6 Pokemon again if you missed them. My Japanese sucks, but it seems like you can only get 1 out of 3 a week for two weeks though (don't quote me on this). (Link here)

Thanks, but I have one roaming in my game, I just need to get out there and actually catch it. :lol I keep wanting to do it, but then I go and grind some more Pokémon to level 100 instead.

Wanace

I somehow hatched a 6V Amaura with a 2V parent.

It's Modest though, and I want to try a Scarf set but I need Timid for that so it outspeeds Garchomp. Oh well.

Throw a destiny knot on it and breed it with a timid one holding an everstone.

Won't take long to get a 5IV one. Who needs Attack?

rawk

Anybody want any Igglybuffs or Crandios with some random perfect IVs? I've been breeding, and I have a ton left over, and will probably have ton more soon.

The only catch is that my marking system for IVs is, I think, non-standard, so you might want to take anything you get to the IV guy.

me (Nick): 5386 7809 9201

o_0 complex, but thanks, maybe I'll give it a try if I have some time.
It seems complex at first, but once you take the time to try it it's not that complicated. Well, if you have a DS Lite or DS Phat that is.

Once you get the parameters down it's basically just setting the time to what you want, starting the game at the right time, counting, and then hoping you got the right Timer0 value.

lupinko

EDIT

While I'm here, are there any Japanese players collecting the Pokemon Centre Mega Evolution Pokemon?

Not sure if you know, but I think they're redistributing the 6 Pokemon again if you missed them. My Japanese sucks, but it seems like you can only get 1 out of 3 a week for two weeks though (don't quote me on this). (Link here)

I got all of them already (2 of each too for no real reason).

The distros change with each hour on those days just like the Gengar/Scizor distro earlier this year.

I got all of them already (2 of each too for no real reason).

The distros change with each hour on those days just like the Gengar/Scizor distro earlier this year.

Yeah, I noticed that ^^

Does that mean you *can* get all of them or it just means you can only get one of them and the one you get depends on the hour? I have no clue how the Gengar/Scizor worked.

You grabbed spares to trade off right? That's why I usually do it X D

I'm sort of interested in the Mega Evolution Pokemon, but I honestly don't much have to trade for them. Plus I'm only looking for uncloned Pokemon, which means I'll need to give a lot in return.

Whoo, just MM'd my first shiny: a female Feebas with its HA (dunno if the latter is a good thing or bad thing).

5 IV too, but kind of sucks that it has 4 or 5 Speed IV lol

Maybe it's time to create a Trick Room team or I guess I could use it against Trick Room users?

Whoo, just MM'd my first shiny: a female Feebas with its HA (dunno if the latter is a good thing or bad thing).

5 IV too, but kind of sucks that it has 4 or 5 Speed IV lol

Maybe it's time to create a Trick Room team or I guess I could use it against Trick Room users?

A low speed feebas with Mirror Coat can actually be deadly if it's very tankish. I actually have a 5IV feebas with 0 in speed with mirror coat and wondering if I should build it up to snuff competitively

macklelol

A low speed feebas with Mirror Coat can actually be deadly if it's very tankish. I actually have a 5IV feebas with 0 in speed with mirror coat and wondering if I should build it up to snuff competitively

Counter/Mirror Coat will almost always go last no matter what (since it has negative speed priority), so speed doesn't matter for that.

lupinko

Yeah, I noticed that ^^

Does that mean you *can* get all of them or it just means you can only get one of them and the one you get depends on the hour? I have no clue how the Gengar/Scizor worked.

You grabbed spares to trade off right? That's why I usually do it X D

I'm sort of interested in the Mega Evolution Pokemon, but I honestly don't much have to trade for them. Plus I'm only looking for uncloned Pokemon, which means I'll need to give a lot in return.

The Feb PC Scizor and Gengar worked exactly like that. I can see if it's possible for me to get the distro again, worst case scenario is I delete the wonder card and get it again.

Are there any megastone pokes you wanted? And since my games are set to English they will be in English except for the trainer name which would be pokesen in katakana. I can also Sr for a preferred nature (and technician for scizor) for fun.

Edit: new release

xNByRqz.jpg

Muku

Edit: new release

xNByRqz.jpg

You are a horrible, horrible person LOL. That is freaking adorable. Gotta keep some of the plushies I get down small though. Have a couple large ones I got from Pokemon lotteries at like 711. Think those are biggest I should go.

Edit:

My Poke plushies from the 711 lotteries, plus my Blue Samurai Pikachu got earlier this month.

Top Bottom