• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Wow, Vullaby is so ugly. lol, thanks Mackelol.

& I always get disconnected from Multi Battles. :(

WOWOWOWOW! Special Nidoking is so much better.

First time I'm trying this thing.

Haha, of course. Sheer Force Earth Power > Earthquake. Sheer Force Sludge Wave > Poison Jab.

Plus incredible coverage with Sheer Force boosted Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Fire Blast.

DaBoss

Huh?
I can't seem to log into the global link site. Is any one else having that trouble?
I managed to log in.
Haha, of course. Sheer Force Earth Power > Earthquake. Sheer Force Sludge Wave > Poison Jab.

Plus incredible coverage with Sheer Force boosted Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Fire Blast.
Yea, I knew that, and have used Special Nidoking quite a bit, but I just wanted to see if physical Nidoking can do anything. And I found my answer lol.

CrimsonN0

lol wow, completely failed the predict.

I expected Bullet Punch on Jolteon and then an Earthquake from Swampert.

Yeah, I didn't Earthquake because I also predicted the Bullet Punch.
But even with Tailwind it looks like Mienshoo was faster than Swampert.

CrimsonN0

Randomonly putting Assault Vest onto Swampert worked out okay.
Its even survived a Giga Drain from a Sceptile, not a Leaf Storm though.

Has anyone tried cloning a Pokemon that trade evolves? I want to clone a shiny Gurdurr but I'm worried something will go wrong when it's supposed to become Conkeldurr and gets turned off instead.

one_kill

Is it worth breeding for perfect IVs in all stats or only perfect IVs in the stats I plan on investing EVs into?
It depends on what you're breeding. For instance, if you want trick room Pokemon, you really want Speed to suck.

But yeah, it's nice to have perfect IVs. I usually don't bother though. Once I get 5IVs in the desired categories, I just leave it at that.

Hylian7

It depends on what you're breeding. For instance, if you want trick room Pokemon, you really want Speed to suck.

But yeah, it's nice to have perfect IVs. I usually don't bother though. Once I get 5IVs in the desired categories, I just leave it at that.
Why do people say "5IVs"? I thought 31 is what you want.

Dang, my shiny Gurdurr stayed safe and sound on X, but the Y "clone" evolved and told me the communication stopped instead of giving me the "close software" error message I wanted to see. Reverted back to where I started instead of saving the evolved "clone".

Rofl. I guess I've got good luck today.

Edit: Thank you kind sir.
Just spreadin' the love.

Top Bottom