• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
I do. For females, the only 5IV ones I have are either missing the speed IV or the sp. def. IV. Which one do you prefer? They both have the prankster ability though.

Hm. That's a tough call! Are there any males lacking the Attack IV only? If so, you can name one Egbert. Otherwise, I suppose I'll take a female without the Sp. Def IV. Spending time in the Battle Maison has taught me the importance of Speed IVs...

Hm. That's a tough call! Are there any males lacking the Attack IV only? If so, you can name one Egbert. Otherwise, I suppose I'll take a female without the Sp. Def IV. Spending time in the Battle Maison has taught me the importance of Speed IVs...

The males I have are missing the HP or speed IV. I do actually one female that's 31/x/31/31/31/31 but is has infiltrator so if you want prankster you'd need to use an ability capsule.

Kirlia

Banned
The males I have are missing the HP or speed IV. I do actually one female that's 31/x/31/31/31/31 but is has infiltrator so if you want prankster you'd need to use an ability capsule.

Hm...let's go with the Infiltrator one, then. Ability Capsule might be a pain to get, but at least the ability is changeable (as opposed to the fixed IVs).

Does it matter what gender the Phantump is, by the way? All my Phantump are Jolly natured and have Harvest, though.

Hm...let's go with the Infiltrator one, then. Ability Capsule might be a pain to get, but at least the ability is changeable (as opposed to the fixed IVs).

Does it matter what gender the Phantump is, by the way? All my Phantump are Jolly natured and have Harvest, though.

Alright then and I'll take a male.

Can we have something like this in Gen 7 that changes gender?

I'd love that. Most pokemm I don't mind what gender they are but there are few I prefer to be certain genders.

You looking for a 6IV Charmander? I have only one at the moment, but it's a boy. Not sure all what you're looking for on it though.
Haha thank you; I'm just complaining. I have Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch and Dragon Pulse on them at the moment. I have to rebreed for Dragon Dance eventually, and then I'll breed the female until I get a boy. Have to finish breeding the rest of my team for IVs though. Tyrunt and Tentacool are done, just need to do Pancham, Abra and Magnemite.

Muku

Haha thank you; I'm just complaining. I have Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch and Dragon Pulse on them at the moment. I have to rebreed for Dragon Dance eventually, and then I'll breed the female until I get a boy. Have to finish breeding the rest of my team for IVs though. Tyrunt and Tentacool are done, just need to do Pancham, Abra and Magnemite.

Hehe, know how that goes. Though now you've complained.. it should come fairly quickly. ;) One I have actually has no moves at the moment. Guess I got lucky while trying to breed for a perfect female (which never happened). Good luck!

Am curious, what nature you going for on your Charmander?

Hehe, know how that goes. Though now you've complained.. it should come fairly quickly. ;) One I have actually has no moves at the moment. Guess I got lucky while trying to breed for a perfect female (which never happened). Good luck!

Am curious, what nature you going for on your Charmander?

I've been breeding Serious which doesn't boost any stat but isn't a detriment to anything either. I just couldn't bring myself to neglect a stat. He needs all the defense he can get, and some of his most powerful moves without secondary effects are special attacks, not physical. If you'd like a 6IV female, Serious Blaze Charmander with Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse and Crunch, I can try cloning you one.

Kirlia

Banned
I want more reset bags lol

GOOD GOD, THANK YOU for giving me all of that legendary data. Judging on all those shinies, though, Pokemon Bank hasn't/isn't doing a good job of keeping hacked Pokemon from being transferred (unless people are that lucky/cloners are that good).

The only really difficult/unbreedable Pokemon left now is Unown! Again, thanks so much! <3

one_kill

GOOD GOD, THANK YOU for giving me all of that legendary data. Judging on all those shinies, though, Pokemon Bank hasn't/isn't doing a good job of keeping hacked Pokemon from being transferred.

The only really difficult/unbreedable Pokemon left now is Unown! Again, thanks so much! <3
I have an Unown if you want its dex entry
Will have to do another time though

I was working while doing the trades so I'm a bit tired lol

Kirlia

Banned
I have an Unown if you want its dex entry
Will have to do another time though

I was working while doing the trades so I'm a bit tired lol

Still, thanks a freaking ton. I can get Unown data tomorrow evening or something. In any case, no rush to trade for legends now (although I still might try the Porygon-Z method to get my favorite ones). :)

Muku

I've been breeding Serious which doesn't boost any stat but isn't a detriment to anything either. I just couldn't bring myself to neglect a stat. He needs all the defense he can get, and some of his most powerful moves without secondary effects are special attacks, not physical. If you'd like a 6IV female, Serious Blaze Charmander with Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse and Crunch, I can try cloning you one.

If you don't mind, that would be pretty awesome, if you can manage. My problem right now with Charmander's is I have Adamant and I have Modest, but my concern has been if I want to dabble in the two. I am glad to know I am not only one worried about losing in something. I like both the physical and special attacks on, ultimately, Charizard.

I could give you a 6IV of one of my most recent Pokemon. Damn that Shiny being nonexistant.. but I've gotten quite a few 6IVs from it, LOL. :(

If you don't mind, that would be pretty awesome, if you can manage. My problem right now with Charmander's is I have Adamant and I have Modest, but my concern has been if I want to dabble in the two. I am glad to know I am not only one worried about losing in something. I like both the physical and special attacks on, ultimately, Charizard.

I could give you a 6IV of one of my most recent Pokemon. Damn that Shiny being nonexistant.. but I've gotten quite a few 6IVs from it, LOL. :(
Ok, got a clone ready for ya. Would you like a clone of the 6IV JPN Ditto or do you have one?

FC 0860-3341-2782
IGN Drew

All I need is something with 31HP IV and I can Destiny Knot for a 5IV Pokemon.

Give me a few minutes and I can clone you the 6IV Jolly JPN Ditto that made the rounds in the last thread.

Alchemy

On the car ride home from Long Beach VGC Regionals (wife is the best and driving), managed to place top 32 (of 499 in Masters). Bounced in the first round, had a realy bad match up, but I'm still happy with the results. My first VGCs in a couple years.

Can post more info if people want tomorrow. Gonna pass out when we get home, VGCs was about 14 hours today. Had a total of 800 people sign up across all age divisions. Was crazy.

Kirlia

Banned
Man, so much talk about cloning...is there an existing post explaining how it works? I know there's a risk of losing the wrong Pokemon, which is why I haven't dabbled in it yet.

Also, if anyone can provide a 6IV Ditto clone, I will be forever grateful. Or at least try to give you something awesome in return.

Do want!

4940-5427-6392

Adding you now.

Man, so much talk about cloning...is there an existing post explaining how it works? I know there's a risk of losing the wrong Pokemon, which is why I haven't dabbled in it yet.
As long as you initiate the trade with the pokemon to be deleted, and turn off the 3DS with the Pokemon you want cloned, you'll be fine. The worst that happens that way is the trade reverts everything to the way it is now or the trade completes. I have had great success between my 3DS and 3DSXL using the method on YouTube by "mootypwns". I get my clone 9/10 attempts now.

Muku

Ok, got a clone ready for ya. Would you like a clone of the 6IV JPN Ditto or do you have one?

FC 0860-3341-2782
IGN Drew.

Already have the Ditto, but thank you!

Sorry! Been working on a project while keeping tabs on GAF. Jumping on now.

EDIT: Says your busy, will try again in a moment or two. IGN is Muku in case you get to it before me.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Either that or an ability capsule that can change to hidden abilities. Bump up it's battle maison requirements if they have to as long as it can switch to a hidden ability i would not care how much it cost to get.
Even 9999? (Max)

Muku

Awesome, thank you so much Nintendo Playstation! Looking forward to a neutral Charmander. Curious to stack it up against my Modest and Adamant ones.

Top Bottom