• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Dryk

How would that work?
If you change your router SSID to "NintendoSpotPass5" and it has WPA-2 encrytion the 3DS/NN treat it as an in-store hotspot and give you access to NintendoZone and the event download.

It's crazy that those are the only checks in place, but it works (as long as you have a European/Australian 3DS).

If you change your router SSID to "NintendoSpotPass5" and it has WPA-2 encrytion the 3DS/NN treat it as an in-store hotspot and give you access to NintendoZone and the event download.

It's crazy that those are the only checks in place, but it works (as long as you have a European/Australian 3DS).

Even though I'm not in PAL region, I just tested it with my modem and my 2DS registered a nearby nintendo hotspot so the technique itself works.

I'm filling my living dex and i'm missing the following legendaries:

- Melloeta
- Genesect
- Diancie

I don't care about iv's or natures, just want them for completition.

I don't have much to give in return but i can give savannah vivillons if anyone wants them.

Thanks!

Dryk

Even though I'm not in PAL region, I just tested it with my modem and my 2DS registered a nearby nintendo hotspot so the technique itself works.
Yeah the technique will work but I think the downloads are region locked so the server will reject you. For me at least being Australian has paid off for once.

Muku

Are you giving these out for free? Any of them left?

Pretty much. Just want to get them homes. Not much I really need these days except shinies. Good breeding Pokemon are good too, but I've got so many now it'd be hard to state what I don't have haha. So it's just easier to say it's okay to give me whatever for them. Got them on GTS while trying to get normal ones anyway.

Anilusion

Pretty much. Just want to get them homes. Not much I really need these days except shinies. Good breeding Pokemon are good too, but I've got so many now it'd be hard to state what I don't have haha. So it's just easier to say it's okay to give me whatever for them. Got them on GTS while trying to get normal ones anyway.

I am super interested in one of those as well! Do you have any 6IV left?

Muku

I am super interested in one of those as well! Do you have any 6IV left?

No one has specifically claimed a 6IV Latias yet, so you're welcome to one.

Edit: Are you online now? Just added you and we could do a quick trade now if so.

Edit 2: Wow, how sad. Got a Raikou on GTS and only move he came with was Dig.

Anilusion

No one has specifically claimed a 6IV Latias yet, so you're welcome to one.

Edit: Are you online now? Just added you and we could do a quick trade now if so.

Edit 2: Wow, how sad. Got a Raikou on GTS and only move he came with was Dig.

Sure we can trade now, are you looking for anything specific? I got some decent togepis, honedges and froakies.

I'm filling my living dex and i'm missing the following legendaries:

- Melloeta
- Genesect
- Diancie

I don't care about iv's or natures, just want them for completition.

I don't have much to give in return but i can give savannah vivillons if anyone wants them.

Thanks!

Don't worry about Diancie yet. It hasn't been officially released in any form. So basically anyone who has a Diancie means they hacked it in.

Muku

Yep, no Diancie until this Saturday.

Edit: Anilusion, ugh my bad. Meant to swap carts before trading... but apparently I left my Y in thinking it was X. I'm still out of it. ;_;

Anilusion

Yep, no Diancie until this Saturday.

Edit: Anilusion, ugh my bad. Meant to swap carts before trading... but apparently I left my Y in thinking it was X. I'm still out of it. ;_;

Okay :p Trade me when you are ready!

Edit: Thanks a lot! It looks awesome! :D I hope the togepi is good enough, it has 4 IVs and Nasty Plot.

I'll take a Shiny Latias I suppose if you've still got one.

I honestly don't have anything to trade back, so if that isn't worth it for you that's perfectly fine.

lupinko

By the way, any idea good nature for Diancie? Curious should I want to SR. I think I remember reading a while back people were saying Bold.

I read Calm and Bold because of its high defense and it's really slow, though that was based on leaked hacked reports.

I'm trying to breed shiny flawless Beldum. Lol

Don't worry about Diancie yet. It hasn't been officially released in any form. So basically anyone who has a Diancie means they hacked it in.
There was a prerelease Diancie. Clones of that are the only thing that can be traded online right now.

It should be a lot easier to get Diancie after this weekend though so it's recommended to wait.

onslack

Well damn! I shall give this a try if I can't get one from Game in Birmingham on Wednesday!

Cheers for the link though

lupinko

I'm breeding tepigs now, going with yawn, sucker punch, superpower, but for move four should it be body slam or heavy slam or thrash?

If it's thrash then it's finished right away because spinda has both to pass over.

And again, anyone with a female dream ball castform?

Hatched my Shiny Zorua. :D
4 perfect IVs just like the Vulpix.

I can use PokeBank with 2 cards right? Need to get a Dusk Ball female Houndour/Houndoom from my X version.

Kyokko

Neo Member
I'm breeding tepigs now, going with yawn, sucker punch, superpower, but for move four should it be body slam or heavy slam or thrash?

If it's thrash then it's finished right away because spinda has both to pass over.

And again, anyone with a female dream ball castform?

I bred a female dream ball Castform for you. Do you have a hidden ability Turtwig or Piplup you can spare? If not, anything is okay!

Also, I'm currently working on Timid Compound Eyes Sun Scatterbugs, if anyone is interested in one.

lupinko

I bred a female dream ball Castform for you. Do you have a hidden ability Turtwig or Piplup you can spare? If not, anything is okay!

Also, I'm currently working on Timid Compound Eyes Sun Scatterbugs, if anyone is interested in one.

I have a bajillion HA Turtwigs with egg moves and 5iv, I haven't started mass producing HA Piplup yet.

And I can offer you 5iv flawless timid Polar premier ball and luxury ball elegant.

Yeah we went Vivillon crazy recently.

Can you breed one in a premier ball? If you need a parent I can provide one.

So yeah with it missing attack or if you breed a 6iv, basically whichever is first.

I am! Will these be 5 IV (-Attack)? And what Poke Ball?

I can get you Nest Ball Garden and possibly Heal/Luxury Ball Meadow (although the latter is a bit fiddly since I keep restarting my Pokemon Y file).

Maybe it's time I switch over to Tundra too...

Kyokko

Neo Member
I am! Will these be 5 IV (-Attack)? And what Poke Ball?

I can get you Nest Ball Garden and possibly Heal/Luxury Ball Meadow (although the latter is a bit fiddly since I keep restarting my Pokemon Y file).

Maybe it's time I switch over to Tundra too...

Yes, I have a few 5IV (-Attack). They're in Premier Balls. I can breed them in different balls, but it would take a while. I'd love to have a Garden one!

Lupinko, I'd like the Polar one.

lupinko

Yes, I have a few 5IV (-Attack). They're in Premier Balls. I can breed them in different balls, but it would take a while. I'd love to have a Garden one!

Lupinko, I'd like the Polar one.

I can give both tho, and if you want premier ball for elegant I can arrange that too, I honestly don't mind! :)

I can do the trade now for with polar as I do have some spare flawless 5iv lying around. I have also have a japanese 3ds hence the elegant.

That scatter should have a OT number that starts with 5 for the polar, if you can check so there's no confusion.

Kyokko

Neo Member
I can give both tho, and if you want premier ball for elegant I can arrange that too, I honestly don't mind! :)

I can do the trade now for with polar as I do have some spare flawless 5iv lying around. I have also have a japanese 3ds hence the elegant.

I have a Japanese 3DS with Elegant Vivillon too, actually. Thank you for the Polar!

Edit: The trainer number does start with a 5!

My thoughts are Bolded are ones which matter most. Rest are for fun. I went with Curse and Body slam because Torkol had both. Since you have Yawn I'd say go with thrash and be done with it.

I thought about Heavy slam but from my calculation the moves power does not scale at all well.

lupinko

My thoughts are Bolded are ones which matter most. Rest are for fun. I went with Curse and Body slam because Torkol had both. Since you have Yawn I'd say go with thrash and be done with it.

I thought about Heavy slam but from my calculation the moves power does not scale at all well.

Ah ok, I actually went with body slam, but I did save one with thrash, so I guess I can get opinions on which Tepig to mass breed then, the one with thrash or body slam (other moves are superpower, yawn, sucker punch).

Edit: I'll keep the female with body slam for another day, the male with thrash will go stud.

I'd prefer a female if you have one.

Please use this friend code: 5155 3339 2673

Gotcha! My FC is in my profile and IGN is GamerGuides.

EDIT

Thanks for the Sun! My Vivillon army is getting bigger now, haha. Need to find time to train my semi (quarter?) competitive Fancy too.

May I ask for one of these Sun Scatterbugs please? I can offer 5IV Timid -Atk OCEAN Scatterbugs. I have a female in a Premier Ball or male and female in Dive Balls. I also have 5IV male HIGH PLAINS in a Luxury Ball.

Top Bottom