• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Anilusion

Oh I already did my breedable line of perfect Larvitar thanks to a gaffer who gave me a Pupitar in a premier ball. I was referring to Rhydon in yours. :D

Just a note, for those who want 5IVs, still available and all with egg moves:

Premier Ball
Larvitar Jolly Guts
Axew Adamant Mold Breaker/Rivalry
Mawile Adamant Intimidate
Scatterbug Flawless Timid Polar Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

Dream Ball
Starly Jolly HA
Gible Jolly HA / Sand Veil
Machop Adamant No Guard

Pokeball
Totodile Adamant
Treecko Adamant HA
Oshawott Adamant
Turtwig Adamant HA
Beldum Adamant Clear Body

I am also mass producing HA Timid Piplup, HA Jolly Chimchar and Adamant Tepig.

I would do Snivy who I like best but I haven't decided on the egg moves.

I will also get around to doing Dream Ball Modest Trace Ralts and Adamant Male Telepathy Ralts.

Is it ok if I ask for one of each? I don't know if I have anything worthy to trade for though.

lupinko

Is it ok if I ask for one of each? I don't know if I have anything worthy to trade for though.

Sure, just note that Ralts/Piplup/Chimchar aren't ready yet.

Do you have any breeding rejects or any females in fancy Pokeballs like dream balls or love balls or moon? And what is your Vivillon pattern? You can breed a flawless timid for me (I can provide the parent) as an option.

Other than that I can give all, you don't need to give me anything really. So for Axew did you want rivalry or mold breaker and for Gible did you want rough skin or Sand veil?

My FC is in my profile, ign Black Mamba, just be aware that I live in Japan so the time difference might be a lot.

onslack

I've managed to get hold the UK event charizard's!

Would anyone like a clone of them?

If so pm me your FC, IGN and which you'd prefer (X or Y)

I'll clone them while I'm in France on holiday and trade when I'm home haha!

Not sure how people have got the printed serial numbers, I've been told each time so far that they can't do it!!

I have a *few* uncloned GAME Charizards if anyone's into those (I have two reserved atm).

They all have the X stone since I'm not erasing my X file. Also, if it matters, most of them were gotten from spoofed Nintendo Zones.

lupinko

Lol I'm contemplating trying to SR for a Shiny Fennekin on my X cart.

Man old habits die hard.

Though I could also just hatch a shiny 5-6iv perfect modest one in a premier ball.

Decisions, decisions.

Muku

SRing the starter you get is problematic because you have to go through that lengthy conversation every damn time.

Yeah, pretty much this. I'd say breed it. Feel like breeding will yield you at least stuff that you can trade. And you'll be able to get a good IV one out of it instead of shiny and some crappy nature + crappy IVs.

lupinko

Well this is just for that playthrough anyway.

I guess I'll get to breeding Fennekins with Magician after I'm done my HA Piplup and Treecko lines.

Breeding shinies takes a great amount of patience itself, I don't know how anyone can take SR starters for one.

Still need them? I can breed some for you later.

yeah that would be great thanks

edit: I actually don't need a misdreavus

edit2: the only one I really need now is a Natu, and possibly an Unown if anyone has an extra. The GTS is ridiculous.

edit2: the only one I really need now is a Natu, and possibly an Unown if anyone has an extra. The GTS is ridiculous.
If you're referring to all the shit offers you see when searching, the reason for that is because the fair trades are taken very quickly while the shit ones just sit there.

If you put in-demand Pokemon up yourself for reasonable things then you'll find that the GTS is fuckin' amazing for dex-filling.

If you're referring to all the shit offers you see when searching, the reason for that is because the fair trades are taken very quickly while the shit ones just sit there.

If you put in-demand Pokemon up yourself for reasonable things then you'll find that the GTS is fuckin' amazing for dex-filling.

yeah that's what I'm referring to
how do I know what's in demand though?

lupinko

I have unowns, also a natu.

I can help ya for sure. My FC is in my profile, ign Black Mamba.

Really I just like seeing different friend safaris. Lol

HK Charizard update

Thank you for your full support! Winners will be announced on August 4, winners will be notified by email between August 4 to 29.

I have unowns, also a natu.

I can help ya for sure. My FC is in my profile, ign Black Mamba.

Really I just like seeing different friend safaris. Lol

HK Charizard update

Thank you for your full support! Winners will be announced on August 4, winners will be notified by email between August 4 to 29.

ah I just got a Natu for a Bayleef so I'm all set on that, but I'll gladly take an Unown

my friend code should be in my profile as well, IGN is Sora

yeah that's what I'm referring to
how do I know what's in demand though?
Anything that's a pain in the ass to get is typically in demand.

If you have a rare Vivillon pattern, like Ocean for example, then you can exploit the shit out of that.

If not then you'll have to settle for things like Unown and Poketransporter starters.

Anything that's a pain in the ass to get is typically in demand.

If you have a rare Vivillon pattern, like Ocean for example, then you can exploit the shit out of that.

If not then you'll have to settle for things like Unown and Poketransporter starters.

You know what I found? People grab the crap outta male Vivillon but when I put female oceans up, it was as if I was offering TB.

lupinko

Another thing is Overused or Top Tier Pokes with 5iv and egg moves. All those Axews I put up helped a lot.

I also put in Dream Radar legendaries, but usually only with neutral or terrible natures (like Gentle).

QP3

So I got my 3DS again after a 6 month hiatus. Y is the only game I own so I jumped back in and caught the poke fever. I started a new game though, so not sure how I feel about that.

I'll post my FC this weekend and look forward to playing with you guys!

JoeM86

Started breeding my next team.

It's absolutely evil on paper, and utilises Hawlucha and Grumpig, among others including my secret weapon :D

Hope this one actually works. The last one I made, I tested earlier and realised I missed a setup step in my plans and that completely kills all momentum with it.

Wichu

Started breeding my next team.

It's absolutely evil on paper, and utilises Hawlucha and Grumpig, among others including my secret weapon :D

Hope this one actually works. The last one I made, I tested earlier and realised I missed a setup step in my plans and that completely kills all momentum with it.

Which format? Doubles? Triples?

I need to finish up training my revised triples team. I'm replacing my Archeops with Aerodactyl (I really need something that outspeeds Greninja), my Chesnaught with Manectric (need something to murder Steel-types and a backup plan against Charizard), and swapping out Unburden Sceptile for Overgrow Sceptile.

Quick question about Pokebank. I bought a subscription before checking something: What happens if I change the date forward on my 3DS, do I lose a day of the subscription?

Fought a guy at Evo and murdered him with Rain Dance. He used Trick Room, but for whatever reason only had one Pokémon to set it up. It only came up once, but by then it was too late.

JoeM86

Which format? Doubles? Triples?

I need to finish up training my revised triples team. I'm replacing my Archeops with Aerodactyl (I really need something that outspeeds Greninja), my Chesnaught with Manectric (need something to murder Steel-types and a backup plan against Charizard), and swapping out Unburden Sceptile for Overgrow Sceptile.

I only really play Doubles. My strategy that failed would work in Triples though, and I recently bred an awesome singles team that 5-0'd a friend of mine, all without using standards like Kanga, Aegislash etc

lupinko

If my Shiny Raikou could've, he would've! Instead he just used Thunder.

5kOLYIF.jpg

Also with Keldeo MIA, why did Cobalion decide it was the right time to betray his Swords of Justice brothers?

Top Bottom