• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

L.O.R.D

guys,i found Dreamworks's mascot
oVzgMkr.jpg

Yup it's American and I got the previous free gift before. Even did some trades last night.

Okay, that's good to know. Hmm... I'm almost out of ideas though. What language is your game set to and what geographical region is your 3DS set to?

I hear you can't redeem Hong Kong Charizard codes on a PAL system if your language isn't English, so maybe something similar is afoot.

Also, I had trouble downloading Fancy Vivillon when my region was set to Iceland (for Tundra Vivillon farming).

Okay, that's good to know. Hmm... I'm almost out of ideas though. What language is your game set to and what geographical region is your 3DS set to?

I hear you can't redeem Hong Kong Charizard codes on a PAL system if your language isn't English, so maybe something similar is afoot.

Also, I had trouble downloading Fancy Vivillon when my region was set to Iceland (for Tundra Vivillon farming).
I haven't changed my region.

I'm starting to redo my team to try and battle online, but there are so many options. Good lord, I can't choose one. There are some that I have in mind (the ones that I personally like), but I still need to see if I'm checking the popular mons, otherwise I shouldn't even bother with it.

L.O.R.D

oh, that strange
i can't trade diancie that i got legit
any pokemon withcherish ball can't be traded ?
i remember i was able to trade 5th gen pokemon with cherish ball too easily

I haven't changed my region.

Dang, I've no ideas I'm afraid D:

Besides trading from another person, of course.

oh, that strange
i can't trade diancie that i got legit
any pokemon withcherish ball can't be traded ?
i remember i was able to trade 5th gen pokemon with cherish ball too easily

Are you using GTS or Wonder Trade? Pokemon with event ribbons can't be traded via those methods.

L.O.R.D

Dang, I've no ideas I'm afraid D:

Besides trading from another person, of course.

Are you using GTS or Wonder Trade? Pokemon with event ribbons can't be traded via those methods.

wonder trade
i shinyfy it ( diancie ) to see if i am able to trade it
do you want to test if i can trade it or not with you ?

Hey Lupinko you like Dream Balls right?

I just checked my White version and saw that I had the following Female Pokemon in Dream Balls.
-Farfetch'd
-Igglybuff
-Lotad
-Mareep
-Pidgey
-Stantler
-Kangaskhan
-Sentret
-Bidoof
-Horsea
-Lickitung
-Ponyta
-Mr. Mime

Would you like me to breed a Female from any of these?
Offer open to others as well.

lupinko

Hey Lupinko you like Dream Balls right?

I just checked my White version and saw that I had the following Female Pokemon in Dream Balls.
-Farfetch'd
-Igglybuff
-Lotad
-Mareep
-Pidgey
-Stantler
-Kangaskhan
-Sentret
-Bidoof
-Horsea
-Lickitung
-Ponyta
-Mr. Mime

Would you like me to breed a Female from any of these?
Offer open to others as well.

Only interesting ones are Ponyta and Horsea, I already have a dream ball Kanga (no egg moves tho lol), and I have a love ball Ampharos. For dream ball they need to have HA, I think in gen 5 they can only have HA.

What do you have for love balls? Lol

Also not limited to old gens, like premier ball gen 6s would work too, like goodra's line.

With HA if possible.

Only interesting ones are Ponyta and Horsea, I already have a dream ball Kanga (no egg moves tho lol), and I have a love ball Ampharos. For dream ball they need to have HA, I think in gen 5 they can only have HA.

What do you have for love balls? Lol

Also not limited to old gens, like premier ball gen 6s would work too, like goodra's line.

With HA if possible.
Both Horsea and Ponyta have their HA. :)
I don't think I have any in Love Balls. :(

Is there anyone who has a Hidden Ability Corphish/Crawdaunt? Don't care too much about nature/IVs since I could just breed for those myself.

HA-wise in return I can offer Natu, Ralts, Gligar, Eevee, Spiritomb,Chimchar, Mawile, Shieldon, Nidoran, Shelder, Surskit (dream ball for that), Gastrodon, Growlithe, Poliwag, Vulpix, Froakie, Fletchling, and Bulbasaur.

Is there anyone who has a Hidden Ability Corphish/Crawdaunt? Don't care too much about nature/IVs since I could just breed for those myself.

HA-wise in return I can offer Natu, Ralts, Gligar, Eevee, Spiritomb,Chimchar, Mawile, Shieldon, Nidoran, Shelder, Surskit (dream ball for that), Gastrodon, Growlithe, Poliwag, Vulpix, Froakie, Fletchling, and Bulbasaur.
I can catch one if you still need it.

Do you guys play battle online with each other or mostly trading? I wanted to test my team (not now, in the future) but if I had to be stomped I would prefer that it came from somebody here.

CrimsonN0

Do you guys play battle online with each other or mostly trading? I wanted to test my team (not now, in the future) but if I had to be stomped I would prefer that it came from somebody here.

Good question, I've been wondering that too.
I haven't played since fighting around half of the PokeGAF Gym challenges.
I've gotten on a few times this week and only seen like 1 GAF on at a time...
...like 90 of the people on my Friends list are soley from PokeGAF.

Then, again people were already starting to drop off playing back then.
I guess they'll be back when Alpha/Omega come out.

Good question, I've been wondering that too.
I haven't played since fighting around half of the PokeGAF Gym challenges.
I've gotten on a few times this week and only seen like 1 GAF on at a time...
...like 90 of the people on my Friends list are soley from PokeGAF.

Then, again people were already starting to drop off playing back then.
I guess they'll be back when Alpha/Omega come out.

I need to update my friend list, 99% of the list is always offline and they are mostly from Reddit, when I needed Friend Safaris.

If I had a charger available then I would be willing to do a VGC-rules battle. Not really up for other formats, though.

I need some help PokéGAF. I've been soft reseting too get a good Pokéball Vivillon to use, and I just got this one:

Vivillon
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 7 - 10
Def: 18 - 21
SpA: 28 - 30
SpD: 18 - 21
Speed: 26 - 29

The only problem is that it has a Neutral nature. It won't get that 10% boost to either SpA or Spe. Is it worth keeping?

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a lot for the trade, Lupinko!

I'm only missing Darkrai and Shaymin now. I have them on my Black cartridge, but they won't transfer into the PokeBank (I got them in trades years ago, so I guess they're not legit). So if anyone somehow has an extra Darkrai or Shaymin, I could trade the following for them:

Mewtwo
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Heatran
Regigigas
Deoxys (ExtremeSpeed)

I'm not sure how rare these are these days - I'm assuming Deoxys might be the only one worth anything?

Firestorm

I need some help PokéGAF. I've been soft reseting too get a good Pokéball Vivillon to use, and I just got this one:

Vivillon
HP: 30 - 31
Def: 18 - 21
SpD: 18 - 21
Speed: 26 - 29

The only problem is that it has a Neutral nature. It won't get that 10% boost to either SpA or Spe. Is it worth keeping?
Not worth keeping. Don't check IVs if the nature isn't worth it!

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a lot for the trade, Lupinko!

I'm only missing Darkrai and Shaymin now. I have them on my Black cartridge, but they won't transfer into the PokeBank (I got them in trades years ago, so I guess they're not legit). So if anyone somehow has an extra Darkrai or Shaymin, I could trade the following for them:

Mewtwo
Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Heatran
Regigigas
Deoxys (ExtremeSpeed)

I'm not sure how rare these are these days - I'm assuming Deoxys might be the only one worth anything?
Found someone to trade with. Thanks guys!

I think I've about had it with this Vivillon. At least with breeding, I can guide the stats and natures to where I want them to be. This is just completely random. =/

Vivillon
HP: 19 - 22
Def: 25 - 31
SpD: 22 - 24
Speed: 15 - 18

My recent one is decent except for Speed (Although it does have a +Spe nature). Do I risk trying for a better one?

YES! Shiny Honedge within two days of trying! It is a female, so I named her Fi. Curse you Torchic, this could be you if you didn't suck.

Cannot believe how happy I am right now. Onwards to the next one (Bagon, Klefki or Torchic, still thinking).

Qurupeke

So many teams with Assist->Dark Void on the online competition today. I think it's the first time I encounter them there and I had zero ways to counter them. ;_;

alanias

Looking to build a new friends list since I had to replace my stolen 3ds XL :-( Please PM me if you want to add me. FC is 3153-5771-8191. I don't do much competitive battling though, mostly trading and friend safari.

Put out a request for a Blazikenite in my PSS Profile, lets see what pops up.

EDIT: Well, that was quick. It was some kid, though, and he really wanted a Lugia, so now I'm looking around on GTS to help him out. :lol

Gah, I'm back trying to get Torchic shiny again. I can't, it is stronger than me, I need the three Gen 3 shiny starters, and Torchic is the only one left.

Also, forgot to post this. Sorry for the low quality.

Can people trace me from this picture? Is it safe?

Gah, I'm back trying to get Torchic shiny again. I can't, it is stronger than me, I need the three Gen 3 shiny starters, and Torchic is the only one left.

Also, forgot to post this. Sorry for the low quality.

Can people trace me from this picture? Is it safe?
This was the first shiny I master bred in Pokémon Y. Shiny Aegislash is so beautiful!

L.O.R.D

Top Bottom