• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

People steal a lot.
2Lgnds4event? >yes > trade first legend >connection failed.

That's why I'd never trade event until I got second one. Obviously screams scam. But of course, that's why I tend not to trade in general with random passerbys. No communication and I sure am not trusting them to give me second one.

So, got a few pictures uploaded of the event today. If interested in the pictures, you can click here for that.

Also did about a 30 second clip of the event at Pacifico. Can find it on YouTube here.

As for my haul today, this is what it looks like:

490b4b24-a470-47b1-a79f-e47edb057263_zps412571ea.jpg

The little Pikachu bell and Pikachu plush are what I got today at Pokemon Center. No more adult sized chop sticks with sleeping Pikachu, so will just have to deal with owning one pair. :( The tretta stuff up top comes with the cards, just figured I'd show what they look like. I already removed one of each card and put it in my collection at this point, so those are extras. (Extra cards are x1 68, x2 69, x3 70.) Have one extra Pikachu hat not shown here. Show fan twice so you can see both sides. And then of course the event Pikachu. Will be working on them in next day or two. Too tired to bother with today.

That's why I'd never trade event until I got second one. Obviously screams scam. But of course, that's why I tend not to trade in general with random passerbys. No communication and I sure am not trusting them to give me second one.

ya I trade first because it's event, only takes me an hour to farm a togekiss +trade him for legendary so not that bad but still annoying .

Renta

Banned
World VGCs starts at 9, and I have a dentist appointment at 9. Guys, don't be like me. Take care of your teeth. Don't need to get a root canal when there's pokmon to be watched.

Don't be Renta :(

Stay away from sweets :(

Muku

World VGCs starts at 9, and I have a dentist appointment at 9. Guys, don't be like me. Take care of your teeth. Don't need to get a root canal when there's pokmon to be watched.

Oh damn man, sorry to hear that. Root canal... *shivers* And missing Pokemon of all things. D:

So, got a few pictures uploaded of the event today. If interested in the pictures, you can click here for that.

Also did about a 30 second clip of the event at Pacifico. Can find it on YouTube here.
Nice! The Pikachu
bus and car
really made me LOL though.

Also, the dancing Pikachus are oddly mesmerising...

Noo... I can't... resist... the sweets...

Muku

Nice! The Pikachu
bus and car
really made me LOL though.

Also, the dancing Pikachus are oddly mesmerising...

Noo... I can't... resist... the sweets...

The Pikachu
car
made me facepalm. Looked a bit ridiculous. I liked the Pikachu Beetle NOA used to have. That and their Lugia PT Cruiser.

I enjoyed the parade. The Pacifico singing/dancing was just surreal. I felt like I was in some Pikachu cult den, haha. Something out of an episode or movie.

Also, thank you for the Reddit links. Made today manageable by knowing exact spots. Plus, was able to get there early for the female Pikachu and get it while they were testing it before parade, so I actually got to enjoy the parade itself. XD Though could have left area before it even started. Plus they started the parade late. Funny because I got there early when the reddit thread said they got at 2pm one and it already ended. I guess at 10:30am no one wants to do jack. :p

Female Pikachu at start of day was best bet.

Looking to get my hands on a a Regen Slowpoke and Sniper Spearow if anyone can breed either (or has a Spearow safari).

In return if you'd like, can offer any of the following pokemon with their HA: Heracross, Growlithe, Chimchar, Eevee, Spiritomb, Natu, Bulbasaur, Froakie, Vulpix, Poliwag, Ralts, Shieldon, Rhydon, Surskit, Torchic, Shellos, Mawile, Nidoran, or Gligar.

Looking to get my hands on a a Regen Slowpoke and Sniper Spearow if anyone can breed either (or has a Spearow safari).

In return if you'd like, can offer any of the following pokemon with their HA: Heracross, Growlithe, Chimchar, Eevee, Spiritomb, Natu, Bulbasaur, Froakie, Vulpix, Poliwag, Ralts, Shieldon, Rhydon, Surskit, Torchic, Shellos, Mawile, Nidoran, or Gligar.

Got a Female Slowpoke available.

Dereck

If you guys get to the first gym, and you frankly did not want any Pokemon that you found in routes, 1,2,3, and in the Satalune Forest, do you catch a Pokemon anyway and use it until you find one you want? Or do you just go through the game with just your starter until you've found the one that you want?

If you guys get to the first gym, and you frankly did not want any Pokemon that you found in routes, 1,2,3, and in the Satalune Forest, do you catch a Pokemon anyway and use it until you find one you want? Or do you just go through the game with just your starter until you've found the one that you want?

I usually stick with my starter, a Pidgey-equivalent, and something that can use Cut until I start finding things I wanna use.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I just watched a bit of that Keldeo movie. Now I want one so badly for some stupid reason. D: I'm stuck at home pretty sick until I have a small out-patient procedure on Monday, so I think I'll pick up the game again in my forced downtime.

I have one I can give to you

Edit: A Spearow that is.

I don't like only carrying only one Pokemon, so I would catch some in that case. Especially useful since I can have them take hits while healing another.

I just watched a bit of that Keldeo movie. Now I want one so badly for some stupid reason. D: I'm stuck at home pretty sick until I have a small out-patient procedure on Monday, so I think I'll pick up the game again in my forced downtime.
If you don't mind it's a clone, I have a Keldeo I don't need. It's rather late where I live though, so you'd have to catch me at an earlier time : P

Deadman

Argh I almost had a vaporeon 1v4 win today, if i had used wish at the correct time i would have got it.

Bred a klefki today, it makes charizard much safer when it uses dragon dance, it can survive a few hits now after those priority light screens/reflects are out.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
If you don't mind it's a clone, I have a Keldeo I don't need. It's rather late where I live though, so you'd have to catch me at an earlier time : P
OMG really? I'll probably be on all day tomorrow unless I decide to try and go see The Giver, so I'll look for you on here.

Can someone catch me a female Eevee in a Premier Ball with its hidden ability, Anticipation? I have the following IV bred pokemon in return:

Trick Room Pokemon
Brave Bunnelby with Huge Power
Quiet Nidoran♂♀ with Venom Drench and Hustle ability
Quiet Spritzee with Aroma Veil
Brave Rhyhorn with Curse and Lightning Rod Ability

Non-Specialized Pokemon
Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings
Adamant Bidoof with Moody
Impish Rhyhorn with Lightning Rod
Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost
Adamant Mawile with Sucker Punch and Intimidate Ability

Edit: my friend code is in my profile. Thank you in advance.

Dereck

Right now my party is looking like

Froakie
Pikachu
Budew
Litleo
Flabébé
?????

I just really don't want to use Pidgey or Fletching, should I catch Hawlucha?

Right now my party is looking like

Froakie
Pikachu
Budew
Litleo
Flabébé
?????

I just really don't want to use Pidgey or Fletching, should I catch Hawlucha?

Fletchling is really good when it evolves into an asskicker, plus it has Flame Body for egg hatching and can learn Fly. And yes you should catch Hawlucha.

Fletchling is really good when it evolves into an asskicker, plus it has Flame Body for egg hatching and can learn Fly. And yes you should catch Hawlucha.

I prefer Volcarona for my Flying, Flame Body incubator. Only got like 2 badges last gen so I never got to play with them. Combine that with all the Gale Wings love/hate... and the name is just legit. I love falcons though so it's really nothing personal against Talonflame.

Mush

I have a several boxes worth of Eevees and Swablu of varying IVs (the good kind) that instead of tossing, I'd prefer to send to new homes. I'm missing the following starters, so if anyone has them (don't care about IVs/Nature) my friend code is in my profile:

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Turtwig
Chespin

I have a several boxes worth of Eevees and Swablu of varying IVs (the good kind) that instead of tossing, I'd prefer to send to new homes. I'm missing the following starters, so if anyone has them (don't care about IVs/Nature) my friend code is in my profile:

Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Turtwig
Chespin

I have a 5IV Modest Squirtle with Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse and Brine you can have (yes, Ice Beam offers more coverage than Dragon Pulse but it's a TM, why not have the egg move anyway). Swablu would be nice.

FC in my profile, Trainer "Drew"

Mush

The funny thing is I was actually looking for a Ditto to breed with as I needed one with a Relaxed nature for a Swampert.

Mush

Oh come on now, seriously? I go 10 years without ever encountering one and I get 2 in the space of an hour?

Admittedly I am using a foreign Ditto but still.

JkONoRYl.jpg

Top Bottom