• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Really just saying thanks for everything. Do you have shiny Conkeldurr? I have an extra Gurdurr but it will be forced to evolve.

I don't actually. Hadn't gotten around to breeding for one yet. :O

Edit: Have I told you how awesome you are?? Huge thank you!! :D Have to admit, he looks more awesome in shiny form.

Edit 2: Okay, I changed him into a Sylveon. So adorable! I much prefer shiny version of Sylveon over normal one now.

lupinko

Yeah I gave up on leaving my DS Lite on trying to run away Rayquaza. Looking at the rng reporter my earliest decent stat shiny is only 3 minutes and like 44 seconds or something. Trying to reset that is easier I guess. *shrugs*

Also,I haven't brought up the Colosseum Pikachus yet, and I'm farming Light Balls in my FS now.

Lol this is taking away from my VGC time haha.

Muku

Yeah I gave up on leaving my DS Lite on trying to run away Rayquaza. Looking at the rng reporter my earliest decent stat shiny is only 3 minutes and like 44 seconds or something. Trying to reset that is easier I guess. *shrugs*

Also,I haven't brought up the Colosseum Pikachus yet, and I'm farming Light Balls in my FS now.

Lol this is taking away from my VGC time haha.

Just let me know when you're available to trade if you want your shinies and Pikachu today. (Breeding offline, so have to get notification through GAF.)

lupinko

Just let me know when you're available to trade if you want your shinies and Pikachu today. (Breeding offline, so have to get notification through GAF.)

We can do it now, I have the megas for you to clone, three gift pokemon (that hold stones that I asked to be cloned), and your omega ruby.

You can return the megas and the finished cloned stones whenever. :)

JP 3DS btw.

Muku

We can do it now, I have the megas for you to clone, three gift pokemon (that hold stones that I asked to be cloned), and your omega ruby.

You can return the megas and the finished cloned stones whenever. :)

JP 3DS btw.

I'll probably jump on the cloning tomorrow morning when I have a bit of time. Will have to swap 3DS.. cuz pretty sure you're JPN one isn't on this one. Hell I wish I had a list of everything on each. Too late to effectively do that well. :p

Edit: Hell, did I even add your JPN? I have no clue. ;_;

lupinko

I'll probably jump on the cloning tomorrow morning when I have a bit of time. Will have to swap 3DS.. cuz pretty sure you're JPN one isn't on this one. Hell I wish I had a list of everything on each. Too late to effectively do that well. :p

Edit: Hell, did I even add your JPN? I have no clue. ;_;

Yes you did, I can see you online right now.

Muku

Green shirt, and my jp one has me but older with a Gray fro.

That's what I thought. You are on my list just not showing up then as online...

Edit: hopping online in-game and hoping for best D:

Edit 2: Not sure about online list on 3DS, but glad you show up in-game.

lupinko

That's what I thought. You are on my list just not showing up then as online...

Edit: hopping online in-game and hoping for best D:

Edit 2: Not sure about online list on 3DS, but glad you show up in-game.

You can also clone Feb PC Scizor and Gengar.

I think you had an Inkay clone too?

Muku

You can also clone Feb PC Scizor and Gengar.

I think you had an Inkay clone too?

Sweet, thank you! Was wondering about those two.

I do.. sorry had to dig out which box it was in. So much crap I gotta sort though some of this stuff soon.

Edit: *squeal* Tanabata JIrachi!

I'll take a male Bagon timid or Jolly, just a male since I need its egg moves.

All right, I'll send one over when I see you online. Might be a couple of days, though.

Anyone else want anything from the list?

Hmm not really :p Do you want the Houndoominite? Or the Aggronite?

I'll still take the Aggronite if you're looking to trade. My Aggron needs some lovin'.

Though my current favorite Steel-type is undoubtedly Metagross. I'm perfectly happy with my normal one in X (and in White), but goddamn, his shiny form is glorious.

AjdFOe1.gif

Have a Shiny Rayquaza for trade if anyone is interested.

Shiny Rayquaza is god mode. The one you got me a while back is great.

ONr80q0.gif

lupinko

All right, I'll send one over when I see you online. Might be a couple of days, though.

Anyone else want anything from the list?

Nah just that is fine, I'll bring up a list of pikachus later, but your colosseum one will have a light ball reserved. Take your time.

Sweet, thank you! Was wondering about those two.

I do.. sorry had to dig out which box it was in. So much crap I gotta sort though some of this stuff soon.

Edit: *squeal* Tanabata JIrachi!

Zomg Pikachu outbreak, and eventually Colosseum Champion Mega Kick, Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Seismic Toss Pikachu will join them!

:D

I'm going Female and Jolly because the heart shaped tail. Lol

Muku

Nah just that is fine, I'll bring up a list of pikachus later, but your colosseum one will have a light ball reserved. Take your time.

Zomg Pikachu outbreak, and eventually Colosseum Champion Mega Kick, Thunderpunch, Iron Tail, Seismic Toss Pikachu will join them!

:D

I'm going Female and Jolly because the heart shaped tail. Lol

Glad both sets of Outbreakchu have homes now. You're going to be a Pikachu Rancher soon, LOL! All dem Pikachu...

Though most proud of that female Pikachu. Pacifico isn't bad either since only two of the days.

I'll hold on to this Inkay for you when I return your Pokeymanz. Will put it in same box this time.

Edit: Man... JIrachi is so awesome. Never had a shiny one.. and this one is special. :D Want to use.. but then shiny collection calls... LOL damnit.

lupinko

Glad both sets of Outbreakchu have homes now. You're going to be a Pikachu Rancher soon, LOL! All dem Pikachu...

Though most proud of that female Pikachu. Pacifico isn't bad either since only two of the days.

I'll hold on to this Inkay for you when I return your Pokeymanz. Will put it in same box this time.

Edit: Man... JIrachi is so awesome. Never had a shiny one.. and this one is special. :D Want to use.. but then shiny collection calls... LOL damnit.

Have fun! :)

Aggronite please, need to clone it and then I can return it or pass it onto Blue Ninja

Still got my stones? I have your omega ruby too, and I need the stones because those Korean Megas Aveyn and I got don't have their stones. Lol

They can't hustle events as awesome as me. Haha

And I'm getting close to that shiny adamant Rayquaza seed in emerald for rng. If this works, then I'll do the same for Groudon and all the other legendaries in Emerald, too bad his stats aren't that great but he's Rayquaza and at least it's 31 for attack.

Nintendo, I've added your friend code, mine's in my profile. Let me know when you've cloned that Aggronite (and Houndoomite), I'll send something (hopefully) nice your way. I can potentially hop on now.

Thanks for the Shiny Stone! And what a nice Gastly :D

Thank you! I sent you a female, right?

Nintendo, I've added your friend code, mine's in my profile. Let me know when you've cloned that Aggronite (and Houndoomite), I'll send something (hopefully) nice your way. I can potentially hop on now.

I'll add you and let you know when the stones are ready. Probably be in around 10-12 hours from now. I work graveyard but I should have Sunday night and Monday night off if not tonight.

L.O.R.D

i1aaRFv.jpg

"Mystery Zone" ???
yesterday i made this egg using Tyrantrum as the father
then put the egg in the box , then shut the 3DS off
now , i decide to hatch it
got it from PC and found this
after 5 minutes it hatched normally

"Mystery Zone" ???
yesterday i made this egg using Tyrantrum as the father
then put the egg in the box , then shut the 3DS off
now , i decide to hatch it
got it from PC and found this
after 5 minutes it hatched normally
Apparently it's not an uncommon glitch.

I'm assuming the egg got "corrupted" somehow and the game gave it the default details.

Hey can anyone give me a bit of on hand completing my dex will appreciate any help.

1848-2662-4262
I can help you but since your list is quite long, for now I'll just target the ones that you can evolve yourself for other entries. I'll get back to you.

Actually since you can catch quite a bit of those within your game I'll just help out with the ones that aren't obtainable.

that will be great, thanks, yep was only focused on legendaries and unique evolution until now.

Hey can anyone give me a bit of on hand completing my dex will appreciate any help.

1848-2662-4262

I can help you but since your list is quite long, for now I'll just target the ones that you can evolve yourself for other entries. I'll get back to you.

Actually since you can catch quite a bit of those within your game I'll just help out with the ones that aren't obtainable.

Top Bottom