• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Looking for a friend safari that has Ditto. Trying to get started on some IV breeding and any help would be much appreciated!

2595-1358-6072

Interested in a 6IV Ditto? Slap a Destiny Knot on it and you're on your way! (If you're okay with Generated, Cloned Pokemon, that is)

I should be around to trade in about 12 hours.

FC is in my profile, Trainer "Drew"

I'm still holding your stuff, and how are the stones?

Awesome, I have a few things for you, too. How many pokemon do you have for me? IIRC your Pinsirite and Houndoominite are ready, I don't have Aggronite yet. Getting close.

I have a extra North Amrican Gengar code. I prefer to give it to someone who has the require 3DS but doesn't have access to the code.

4 more Gengar code cards. If you meet the above criteria send me a PM.

I'm also about to take my runt to the zoo so if you send a PM and don't hear from me right away I'll get it to you as soon as I get home.

Edit: just stopped by the GameStop near me again and managed to get three more Gengar Cards, so now I have 7 to give away to anyone who meets the above criteria.

Edit 2 : 5 left

GameE

I just got back from gamestop, they told me Shiny Grengar is a preorder bonus for the new Pokemon games. They were lying right?

Renta

Banned
I just got back from gamestop, they told me Shiny Grengar is a preorder bonus for the new Pokemon games. They were lying right?

I think it's a case by case basis. On the card it says, "**Deposit may be required." Yet others have said the facebook page states no purchase is necessary.

I just walked in there and asked about the event and the clerk gave it to me with no question, so try another store if you can :/

GameE

I think it's a case by case basis. On the card it says, "**Deposit may be required." Yet others have said the facebook page states no purchase is necessary.

I just walked in there and asked about the event and the clerk gave it to me with no question, so try another store if you can :/

No other stores close by :(

JoeM86

There is absolutely no purchase necessary. It is a free gift and Gamestop staff KEEP trying to pull this. It is unacceptable.

This is another reason events are few and far between outside of Japan.

GameE

There is absolutely no purchase necessary. It is a free gift and Gamestop staff KEEP trying to pull this. It is unacceptable.

I fucking hate gamestop. I cant even put it into proper words. Whenever I avoid them I can. This was my first time trying to get involved with a Gamestop store distribution and it will probably be my last. The employee I spoke to wasnt even helpful or nice.

Magnus

Lucked out with a manager friend who had some extra Gengar codes, despite most of the Toronto stores being cleared out of them. HURRAY!

Azuran

Banned
Lucked out with a manager friend who had some extra Gengar codes, despite most of the Toronto stores being cleared out of them. HURRAY!

I should had expected that when I went to like 6 stores this morning and didn't get a single code. Oh well, the curse of living in a large city. Only reason I'm not begging for one is because I never cared much about Gengar lol

Wait, I can't just walk in and get it through mystery gift like I did the legendary dogs? Why would they do that?

Pokemon Company or NoA hates us? I still don't know who to blame for this. I know they're supposed to be special but it feels unnecessarily contrived. It also screws over people without a Gamespot.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Wait, I can't just walk in and get it through mystery gift like I did the legendary dogs? Why would they do that?

Muku

If you guys are going in and being told it's preorder only bonus, I'd show them their own Facebook ad. And while the card may say that a preorder is required or whatever, that isn't stated in their ad, so you wouldn't know otherwise. Which is lying on their part. Just because it says it on the card you get AFTER they try to get you to preorder doesn't make it right.

Definitely report them. Maybe it feels like it won't matter, but it's an obvious bait and switch if they are advertising it one way and saying something else when you get to the store. This is why GameStop is just awful. Nintendo really should find someone else to do promotions with.

turbocat

If anyone happens to have an extra Gengar code (NA), I certainly wouldn't mind taking it off your hands. I'd rather not set foot in GameStop if I don't have to.

Does anyone have a tentacool with the hidden ability rain dish that they would be willing to trade with me for? I don't have a whole lot of amazing stuff but I have a few hidden ability pokemon.

yami4ct

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a HA Unnerve Aerodactyl they can trade me? Not sure what I might have of value that someone might trade one for, but if you can give me a list of what you'd want and I'll see what I can do. No specific nature/gender/IV requirement as I'm going to be breeding it myself anyway.

Muku

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a HA Unnerve Aerodactyl they can trade me? Not sure what I might have of value that someone might trade one for, but if you can give me a list of what you'd want and I'll see what I can do. No specific nature/gender/IV requirement as I'm going to be breeding it myself anyway.

Wish I did to give ya one. In need of a HA Aerodactyl myself.

Sure I'll put on GTS what should I put it for?

Ibuki

Banned
Not every gamestop employee is a dick. It clearly says in all the marketing that pre orders are not required and to hand it out to anyone who asks.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I finally completed my Kalos-born living dex last night, sans a couple event legendaries. :D Slow going after I sort of burnt myself out on the game and then got busy at work, but I'm glad to have finally completed it.

I still need a Deoxys and a couple others, but I'm honestly not sure how much I care.

On another note, to get that Gengar at Gamestop, do you have to take your 3DS in? Or do you just ask for the code?

Also everyone please go vote for Kelly Clarkson here because I hate Madonna.
:x

yami4ct

Sure I'll put on GTS what should I put it for?

Picking something that won't get sniped, I'll throw up a Lvl 2 Female Caterpie in a quick ball if that's alright with you. I could throw up something better but afraid that'd just get taken. My trainer has short brown hair, blue shirt, and a black and white hat with green/blue buttons. In game name is Chris.

Picking something that won't get sniped, I'll throw up a Lvl 2 Female Caterpie in a quick ball if that's alright with you. I could throw up something better but afraid that'd just get taken. My trainer has short brown hair, blue shirt, and a black and white hat with green/blue buttons. In game name is Chris.

cool i'll trade it now, I don't care what you put on but assuming you already put the caterpie

EDIT:Guess you didn't so just let me know when you do.

I finally completed my Kalos-born living dex last night, sans a couple event legendaries. :D Slow going after I sort of burnt myself out on the game and then got busy at work, but I'm glad to have finally completed it.

I still need a Deoxys and a couple others, but I'm honestly not sure how much I care.

On another note, to get that Gengar at Gamestop, do you have to take your 3DS in? Or do you just ask for the code?

Also everyone please go vote for Kelly Clarkson here because I hate Madonna.
:x

You just ask for the code. It should come on a little pamphlet thing. You also DO NOT have to preorder the game, regardless of what they try to convince you.

yami4ct

cool i'll trade it now, I don't care what you put on but assuming you already put the caterpie

EDIT:Guess you didn't so just let me know when you do.

I put it up. You didn't see it? I even wrote "HI Gaf!" in the description

EDIT:
Haha. It got sniped. Will throw up another.

EDIT 2:
First I found was a male scatterbug, so I threw that up. Same details otherwise including description.

Soma

sweeeeeeet picked up my shiny gengar code

luckily the closest gamestop is literally a short walking distance from where I work. guy was cool about it too. no pre-order bullshit.

now begins the rolling for a timid nature...

I put it up. You didn't see it? I even wrote "HI Gaf!" in the description

EDIT:
Haha. It got sniped. Will throw up another.

EDIT 2:
First I found was a male scatterbug, so I threw that up. Same details otherwise including description.

lol this is not working my FC :1848-2662-4262

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
You just ask for the code. It should come on a little pamphlet thing. You also DO NOT have to preorder the game, regardless of what they try to convince you.
Ok cool, thanks. I may actually preorder one of them anyway. We'll see. I'll try and stop by tomorrow on my dinner break if I can.

So...how the hell am I to get these mega stones off my Y game and into X? I assumed that, using the same 3DS, I could just ask someone here to help me trade them over, but nobody appears in the friends list :/

yami4ct

lol this is not working my FC :1848-2662-4262

Thanks a ton man! I'll make good use of her.

So...how the hell am I to get these mega stones off my Y game and into X? I assumed that, using the same 3DS, I could just ask someone here to help me trade them over, but nobody appears in the friends list :/

Can you not use the PokeBank to trade mega stones between your games? If not, that's stupid.

Velcro Fly

I have tomorrow off work and I'm heading down to the local GameStop for my Gengar code.

I actually own X and Y so I might hit up a different one for a second code. Can never have too many shiny Gengars

lupinko

Are any of you going to farm the new Keldeo, Victini and Shaymin Event ? I have a Rare Facebook Charizard I can trade plus some other stuff from my list.

That's an expensive way of farming since actual merchandise has to be bought.

This isn't a local wireless thing like shiny Jirachi or Outbreakchus.

I'll do this but only get like one of each of the three or something.

That's an expensive way of farming since actual merchandise has to be bought.

This isn't a local wireless thing like shiny Jirachi or Outbreakchus.

I'll do this but only get like one of each of the three or something.

Oh bummer what kind of merchandise can I order it from amazon.co.jp?

Top Bottom