• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Anyone willing to help me out? I would like to complete my Y pokedex, and I am in need of the following:

Trade my Rhydon with Protector
Trade my Electabuzz with Electrizer
Trade my Magmar with Magmarizer
See Dialga
See Reshiram
See Xerneas

Would anyone be willing to help me out with this? I will be on here throughout the day, so a PM would be cool.

thanks!

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Anyone willing to help me out? I would like to complete my Y pokedex, and I am in need of the following:

Trade my Rhydon with Protector
Trade my Electabuzz with Electrizer
Trade my Magmar with Magmarizer
See Dialga
See Reshiram
See Xerneas

Would anyone be willing to help me out with this? I will be on here throughout the day, so a PM would be cool.

thanks!
I can totally help you out, but not for about 45 minutes or so.

Sylwest

Went to EB today and they gave me codes for Diancie and shiny Gengar.

I already have a shiny Gengar so I'm giving away my extra code. If anyone is interested in taking it, feel free to message me. =)

Edit: Claimed

Thanks a lot Aiustis. Hope I'm able to go to GS before the Diancie event ends. To bad the distribution doesn't overlap with ORAS release, could've picked them both up at once.

Wichu

see, that sounds awesome, but I know that the first team with cresselia/smeargle/klefki/sableye/etc. lead I would ragequit.

Having status resistance with Florges's Flower Veil is extremely helpful. Makes Smeargle/Klefki/Sableye completely non-threatening (alongside Brick Break to ruin Klefki's screens), and Cresselia isn't quite as bulky as people give it credit for.

Fake Out and priority Taunt are awesome for dealing with support leads too.

Do I HAVE to redeem my shiny Gengar code by the end of the night? The card says "10-13 through 10-26", but if I input the code in a few days will it still work?

lupinko

Time to give the body slam!
FbifnXS.jpg

lol, wow while typing this, his brother came through.

I'll do a wall Lugia and a Special one later, but I really wanted a fat body slam one. Lol

Both are Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31 HP Ice 59.

I haven't posted in a while, just going to ask why I'm trying to hatch 10k egg step shiny pokemon? Even with o-powers and flame body it takes forever.

lupinko

I haven't posted in a while, just going to ask why I'm trying to hatch 10k egg step shiny pokemon? Even with o-powers and flame body it takes forever.

Are you available right now to trade? We agreed on the shiny shroomish for this Jirachi.

Edit: Trying to RNG Adamant Deoxys-S, the theme music for Deoxys is crazy.

Sure is!

y01SLet.jpg

Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31

Edit: The real test is to see if Deoxys and later Mew can transfer up, since warp codes were used to get on the islands. I still did Emerald's broken PRNG to get these.

If people can still gen pokemon and get them through bank i'm sure you can get yours through.

lupinko

If people can still gen pokemon and get them through bank i'm sure you can get yours through.

I hope so, anyway, updated now.

Gen 3 Events and Dream Radar Legendaries Swapmeet Update

All Jirachi are Level 5 and untrained unless specified otherwise

Wishmaker Jirachi
+TM Water Pulse
Rash
Relaxed
Lonely
Serious

+TM Water Pulse, G3 MT Exclusive (Body Slam, Mimic, Nightmare)
Mild Lv10 Salac or Ganlon

-vanilla +berry
Impish x2 Salac
Quirky x7 Ganlon
Gentle x2 Ganlon
Relaxed Salac
Docile Ganlon
Serious Salac
Lax Salac

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Quirky TM, 7echnicolor - Rash Ganlon, Blue Ninja - Gentle TM, MasterSheen - Impish Salac

All Celebi are Level 10 and untrained unless specified otherwise

Ageto Celebi
+TMs Water Pulse & Giga Drain
Gentle
Naughty x2
Naive
Quiet
Brave

-vanilla
Bashful
Impish
Quiet
Naive
Lonely
Quirky
Adamant

Reserve: BlazeBreak - Bashful TM, 7echnicolor - Careful, Blue Ninja - Mild TM

Colosseum Pikachu (comes with Light Ball) *Remains "Pikachu" even when evolved, Note: Do Not Evolve to Raichu

Brave/M
Careful/M
Careful/F
Sassy/M
Quiet/M

Dream Radar Legendaries (ask for any what I have available or I can do a complete set for you with your OT name (cannot exceed 7 characters) and gender)

CorvoSol - Landorus, Tornadus
MasterSheen - Hooh/Mild

I'll take a shiny Charmander, feel free to pick any of the Ageto Celebi on that list. :)

Thank you, I would like the Decoile one are you available to trade., oh and my list is wrong ,one of the Charmanders is blaze so i'll trade you that one since it goes better with the spread/nature.

Top Bottom