• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Thanks again!

Real talk for everybody, do future farmed Jirachi and Celebi come up vanilla or would like them to come up with gen 3 exclusive moves?

I'd say with Gen 3 moves. If someone doesn't want it, they can just have it forget and learn something over it. Though, with old moves like that you forget, does move relearner have it available? I know some moves are finicky in that regard.

lupinko

I'd say with Gen 3 moves. If someone doesn't want it, they can just have it forget and learn something over it. Though, with old moves like that you forget, does move relearner have it available? I know some moves are finicky in that regard.

Move relearner has it available unless you go to a move deleter. If deleted that TM/MT move is gone forever iirc.

I could give Celebi and Jirachi moves like Mimic.

The moves I can spam out for free at the moment are only the tutor moves from XD.

So yeah Jirachi get Body Slam for sure.

Hey Lupinko, I'm still around if you ever want to trade that Jirachi, Celebi and Light Ball. Been so busy with school (and Destiny) that I haven't turned on my 2DS in months, except to play the ORAS demo a couple of times.

lupinko

Hey Lupinko, I'm still around if you ever want to trade that Jirachi, Celebi and Light Ball. Been so busy with school (and Destiny) that I haven't turned on my 2DS in months, except to play the ORAS demo a couple of times.

I'm free right now, I'll have one of them hold the light ball. What did you offer me again?

I knew a Bagon but I forget what else. I'll go back a few pages.

Muku

That double pack for ORAS in US... 79.95 for both copies... plus a code for 200 potions. LOLOLOLOL. Oh man.

Kinokou

I'm starting to feel some ORAS hype so I will try to ask again, anyone sitting on a HA Swablu\Altaria? I haven't played in ages so I'm not sure what I have on offer any more but I definitely have some breeding leftovers.

I'm just bumping myself since I was near the bottom two pages ago and no one will see me.

lupinko

Not sure how beneficial they are for Celebi but Jirachi have some sweet MT moves.

ORAS Move Data

Index: 251 - Celebi
========
TM/HM: 04, 06, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 37, 40, 42, 44, 48, 49, 53, 56, 57, 68, 70, 73, 75, 77, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 92, 94, 96, 99, 100, HM01,
Special Tutors: None
TutorSource1: Signal Beam,Seed Bomb,Uproar,
TutorSource2: Magic Coat,Earth Power,Last Resort,Zen Headbutt,
TutorSource3: Snore,Synthesis,Heal Bell,Giga Drain,Shock Wave,Water Pulse,
TutorSource4: Worry Seed,Helping Hand,Trick,Magic Room,Wonder Room,Stealth Rock,Sleep Talk,Skill Swap

Index: 385 - Jirachi
========
TM/HM: 03, 04, 06, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33, 37, 40, 42, 44, 48, 53, 56, 57, 68, 70, 73, 77, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 94, 98, 99, 100,
Special Tutors: None
TutorSource1: Signal Beam,Iron Head,Uproar,Thunder Punch,Fire Punch,Ice Punch,
TutorSource2: Magic Coat,Gravity,Iron Defense,Last Resort,Icy Wind,Zen Headbutt,
TutorSource3: Snore,Drain Punch,Shock Wave,Water Pulse,
TutorSource4: Helping Hand,Trick,Magic Room,Recycle,Stealth Rock,Sleep Talk,Skill Swap

Gen 3 Exclusive Move Tutor - Celebi
Defense Curl
Double-edge
Mimic
Metronome

Gen 4 Exclusive Move Tutor - Celebi
Sucker Punch
Swift
Mud-slap

Gen 3 Exclusive Move Tutor - Jirachi
Nightmare
Dynamicpunch
Defense Curl
Body Slam
Mimic
Metronome

Gen 4 Exclusive Move Tutor - Jirachi
Ancientpower
Mud-slap
Headbutt

Bolded are the moves I think that are most interesting and useful.

I'm just bumping myself since I was near the bottom two pages ago and no one will see me.

Not bred, but if you want I have a lot of farmed (not intentionally) HA Swablu from Dream Radar in Dream Balls, I can give ya one. And if you like Dream Balls, I can give a female too. =)

Went to EB today and they gave me codes for Diancie and shiny Gengar.

I already have a shiny Gengar so I'm giving away my extra code. If anyone is interested in taking it, feel free to message me. =)

PM'd.

If anyone has a spare Gengar code they haven't given out, please let me know. I went to two GameStops over the weekend and they were both out, would really appreciate it.

I'm free right now, I'll have one of them hold the light ball. What did you offer me again?

I knew a Bagon but I forget what else. I'll go back a few pages.

I unfortunately was not free at that time, but should be available same time tomorrow, that work for you?

I'm not sure, I've got them stored in a box still.

MegaMelon

So unfortunately I've got an american diancie code but I myself have a european 3ds and game. If anyone is in the opposite situation to me and would like to trade once the european diancie codes are made available feel free to PM me :)

Wichu

Someone challenged me to a single battle, but I only had my triples team available.

Gogoat and Florges cleaned house anyway. Gogoat taking STAB super-effective attacks and Horn Leeching back up to full health like a boss.

lupinko

Hey is GAF going to hold any tournaments for ORAS?

Because if I so I can provide G3 Events as prizes.

Ageto Celebi + G3 MT
WishMaker Jirachi + G3 MT
FRLGE Deoxys + G3 MT
Emerald Mew + G3 MT
FRLGE Lugia + G3 MT
FRLGE Ho-Oh + G3 MT
Dream Radar Legendaries
Colosseum Pikachu + G3 MT
Eon Lati@s + G3 MT

If I can get to it, it looks like I can probably farm Mt. Battle Ho-Oh so add that to the list.

For the events that I can RNG in G3, I can get good IVs and natures, we can vote on the nature for each mon as well as the G3 MT, I'll provide a list later on for moves.

I don't have the hang of G5 RNG, so trying to do those Dream Radar ones are out of the question.

I can also do OT of GAF or NGAF or whatever for non event mon.

What do you guys think?

I want to see some great ORAS matches, haha.

It's like I'm Scott with the Battle Frontier.

For the ones that I can RNG, I can also get them to be Shiny.

They should because it's a legendary and they can't breed so they're suppose to have 3 perfect IVs at minimum.

*quick edit: I say it because the Diancie I got with my code from GameStop has totally random IVs.
I mean, I know it's supposed to, but maybe serial code events are an exception? /shrug
The return of move tutors has me hyped. I can't believe they were not in X/Y in the first place.
They're never in the main pair games, why they aren't I can't begin to answer.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
To those who received their Diancie, what moves did it have? I was thinking it was going to have Trick Room, Stone Edge, Moonblast, and Diamond Storm. However, mine came with Protect and another different move I can't recall instead of the first two. Is the same for everyone across the board?

Wichu

So I took a break from trying to get a shiny Skiddo (over 1000 eggs over the last half a yar and still no shiny) to work on a Halloween-themed addition to my team. 12 eggs in:
fewyiQ7.jpg

Damn it, game. I hadn't even got to the IV part yet, so now I'm stuck with bad stats.

ebevan91

To those who received their Diancie, what moves did it have? I was thinking it was going to have Trick Room, Stone Edge, Moonblast, and Diamond Storm. However, mine came with Protect and another different move I can't recall instead of the first two. Is the same for everyone across the board?

Serebii's Event Database says Diamond Storm, Reflect, Return, Moonblast.

So I took a break from trying to get a shiny Skiddo (over 1000 eggs over the last half a yar and still no shiny) to work on a Halloween-themed addition to my team. 12 eggs in:
fewyiQ7.jpg

Damn it, game. I hadn't even got to the IV part yet, so now I'm stuck with bad stats.

grats on one of the best shinies
even if it's trash

Muku

My local game stores are all out of Gengar codes. :(

At this point it's ended and Diancie has started. Though have heard quite a few of my friends complain about Gengar codes being out. But a few of them waited 'til the end. Including friend who was going to get me one, haha, ugh.

At this point it's ended and Diancie has started. Though have heard quite a few of my friends complain about Gengar codes being out. But a few of them waited 'til the end. Including friend who was going to get me one, haha, ugh.

In Australia, the Gengar event is supposed to be up until November 5th. Diancie is not even announced as far as I know.

yami4ct

Mine doesn't either.

"Decent all around"

Best stat is Sp.Def "Fantastic Stats."

So not 3 perfect IVs at all...

Super weird. I reset 50+ times for one with a good nature and good Speed/SP.Atk IVs and had at least 3 perfect every time. Something odd with your particular game?

Also, god dang mini-event after picking up Dianci was super annoying for resets. Have to button through like a dozen more screens.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
I don't have anything to offer right now, but I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me an extra Diance code. I ain't feeling to good and I really don't want to make the trip out to GameStop. NA code, please.

I'll pay you back with any extra codes I might get in the future!

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
In my rush to trade on the GTS, I forgot to take back the Lucky Egg from the Pokemon that I sent out...

Dr.-Who.gif

Muku

In my rush to trade on the GTS, I forgot to take back the Lucky Egg from the Pokemon that I sent out...

Dr.-Who.gif

Awww, sorry to hear that. I've done something about equally stupid. Left an Everstone on a Pokemon before releasing it. Ugh. Though, when someone on GTS sends me a Pokemon with something decent being held, I always feel awful, because I'm betting they weren't wanting to trade the item too.

lupinko

Would people be interested in me farming Japanese Deoxys from FR? They'll all have the OT of Solana, well her Japanese name which is Hinata.

These would be uncloned and unhacked (the PAR is just used to get on the island, and this event is a decade old).

Err rephrased so it's a general question.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I have 9 Lucky Eggs.

Want one?
I appreciate the generosity but I actually have 7 eggs now. :) I guess this was the best mistake I made this week, I had no idea you could steal lucky eggs from Chanseys at the Safari.

lupinko

I went and got another one.

7OW5VaY.jpg

Took longer than usual at 42 SRs whereas Deoxys was 4, Lugia 3 and Hooh 10.

IVs for this Japanese Groudon.
Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31 Ice 59

Compare it to my English (and second ever RNG) Groudon.
Adamant 23/31/19/5/4/7 Steel 39

I'm going to decide next on Adamant Mew or roaming Modest Latios.

Edit: For laughs I threw Shiny Groudon and Shiny Deoxys-S at Brendan's Treecko. It wasn't funny at all. :(

I went and got another one.

7OW5VaY.jpg

Took longer than usual at 42 SRs whereas Deoxys was 4, Lugia 3 and Hooh 10.

IVs for this Japanese Groudon.
Adamant 20/31/30/13/27/31 Ice 59

Compare it to my English (and second ever RNG) Groudon.
Adamant 23/31/19/5/4/7 Steel 39

I'm going to decide next on Adamant Mew or roaming Modest Latios.

Edit: For laughs I threw Shiny Groudon and Shiny Deoxys-S at Brendan's Treecko. It wasn't funny at all. :(

If you want, I'm available for trading right now.

Top Bottom