• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Figure this is the place to throw myself at GAFs mercy:

Little brother wanted a shiny Gengar and completely forgot, and now the local shops are out of the codes. I figure I'd see here if anyone managed to snag an extra and might be willing to part with it, before I'm forced to hit EBay and overpay for such a thing.

Thanks either way GAF. :)

PAL or NA?

NA.

I always forget even on a handheld this crap has regions.

i'll see if I can get one.

Azuran

Banned
I keep getting Brave and Quiet Diancies everytime I get one with awesome stats. Stop trolling me pls :'(

Edit: 4 perfect stats in Attack, Special Attack, Special Def, and Speed and I get a relaxed nature.

giphy.gif

Edit 2: 31IVs in ATT, DEF, SDEF, AND SPE. Brave nature.

PUUoGWE.gif

Korosenai

Does anyone have a spare genera or diancie? I went to gamester a coupe days ago and they had neither. Went again today, still didn't have any.

DaBoss

True, but mega diancie absolutely requires it, which I think is what most people are re-setting for.
Oh, didn't know about Mega Diancie's stat distribution. Well that kinda sucks for my Diancie lol. Will Diancie be allowed in VGC rules? I don't think it will be, but want to make sure.

DaBoss

Oh that's neat. Dusk and Luxury Ball look nice. Do Dream Balls already have a good animation?

Premier Ball stay losing.

guys i have some EU shiny gengars left and a couple of EU demos. nobody seems to want them anymore in the giveaway thread so i try it here.

L.O.R.D

question about gamestop Diancie
i got one
now before i get it from the lady in pokemon center , his state doesn't change ?
what i mean , if i load the game now , and receive him and his nature is timid with stats 31/31/X/X/X
if i exit the game and load it again , will i receive different stats Diancie ?
or the same one ?

Azuran

Banned
question about gamestop Diancie
i got one
now before i get it from the lady in pokemon center , his state doesn't change ?
what i mean , if i load the game now , and receive him and his nature is timid with stats 31/31/X/X/X
if i exit the game and load it again , will i receive different stats Diancie ?
or the same one ?

You'll always get different nature and stats when you reset without saving.

L.O.R.D

Yup. I gotten plenty of those. You just have to hope for the right nature or one that doesn't class with one of your perfect stats if you really care about that.

so , a 5IV one is possible
i tried to get 5 IVs with the Japanese Diancie (Powersave code) and got few
maybe i can get a 5IV one with a legit Diancie this time

Faenix1

I spent a good 10+ hours on resetting for my Diancie and as far as I recall I never saw any but 3IV. Must be super rare to get one with more. (would of loved better HP on mine, but that can prolly be fixed in other ways)

lupinko

lol I kinda wanna pickup a used copy of Y, get another code and try for a naive Diancie.

I could just do it for you, I just helped another gaffer. I don't mind, that's what happens you have three games
well 5 if you count my two Japanese versions as well.

Ok so my Diancie has "Simply can't be beat" Special Attack, Attack, and Special Defense, should I just keep this or reset for better stats?

That depends, do you want to use it's regular form of Mega for competitive play? What's its nature? You should probably look at those questions before you start checking IVs.

lupinko

Is there a trading lock right now or something that I don't know of? I was trying to trade back a Diancie I redeemed for a fellow gaffer and it kept saying there was a pokemon in my party that cannot be traded?

And this was after I moved Diancie into the PC, and replaced all my party pokemon including a talonflame with fly with a single chansey that has nothing?

Because I know Diancie can be traded, I moved it from NA cart to JP eshop then back to NA eshop.

We both have the 1.3 patch?

Should I trade back to my cart and do the trade from there? I don't know if that makes a difference.

Bevause Diancie can be traded, I did it, and awhile back I got a Taiwanese one as well via trade.

Hell Ive traded Tanabata Shiny Jirachis with no hassle as well.

Faenix1

well that's totally lame lol

Do they do this kind of thing often? Before Pokemon X Crystal was my last game. Lot of stuff was "new" for awhile.

"This Pokemon (Diancie) has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it anyways."

:D

"Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP. But its Attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too. It's Special Defense seems just as good, though. And, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."

*Checks Nature*

"Naughty"

:|

Anyone else having connection issues since the update?

It takes longer now to connect, it takes longer now to save when I'm disconnecting from Pokebank, and tonight I've gotten 2 communication errors.

Anyone have a spare US Diancie code? I don't think I have much to offer. I have a US ORAS democode and can potentially breed some previous gen event/dreamworld only hidden ability Pokemon, I have many but not necessarily all. If interested PM me.

Muku

"This Pokemon (Diancie) has outstanding potential overall. That's how I judge it anyways."

"Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its HP. But its Attack stat is good, too. Hmm. And its Defense stat is good, too. It's Special Defense seems just as good, though. And, well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stats like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."

*Checks Nature*

"Naughty"

:|

Heh, knew it would be too good to be true. :( Funny enough on my Diancie's when I was SRing them this summer, I'd get to same point and going "Oh yes, this is good..." and nature would almost always be Naughty.

Edit: On a side note, anyone have a HA Aerodactyl? Still in need of one.

Top Bottom