• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

So many events for Japan. Do they have all the event legends in XY yet?

Muku; I'm free all day. Just post here or PM me when you're free to trade

Faenix1

I'd honestly rather have the Charizard with the Charizardite Y event, but that's just me

JoeM86

Nope. No Kalos Native Mew, Deoxys, Arceus, Meloetta or Genesect yet
we have fucking wifi now stop being a lazy shit Gamefreak and give us these Pokemon

Game Freak doesn't decide international events and more places in the west would be willing to hold events if more people went to them

lupinko

New shiny Jirachi distribution announced for Japan

I can't farm those serial codes! And good job on the screen cap. ;)

I'll drop by and see what's up with that tomorrow. I'm trying to look for the pokemon scrap Sandwiches actually today.

More shiny Jirachi love, eh?

So when will the West get an opportunity to get one? 2058? iwuvminethxsource

Funny thing is Japan hasn't even gotten Kalos native regular Jirachi yet, that's been exclusive to Korea
and me, oh and you're welcome.

JoeM86

I can't farm those serial codes! And good job on the screen cap. ;)

I'll drop by and see what's up with that tomorrow. I'm trying to look for the pokemon scrap Sandwiches actually today.

I also forgot that the birthday Pokémon refreshed at the Pokémon Center. New ID and all. All the other sites also seemed to miss that. Got my event database all updated now though

lupinko

I also forgot that the birthday Pokémon refreshed at the Pokémon Center. New ID and all. All the other sites also seemed to miss that. Got my event database all updated now though

Oh I knew the birthday pokemon thing was extended already awhile back. Unfortunately when I first moved to Japan this year I was still trying to get used to living here when it was my birthday. So I ended up missing out on my birthday pokemon. I'll get one next year though!

I'll look out for that charity bracelet, I'll probably buy one anyway and take pics too!

I wish there was Shiny Tohoku Victini instead. :/

JoeM86

Oh I knew the birthday pokemon thing was extended already awhile back. Unfortunately when I first moved to Japan this year I was still trying to get used to living here when it was my birthday. So I ended up missing out on my birthday pokemon. I'll get one next year though!

I'll look out for that charity bracelet, I'll probably buy one anyway and take pics too!

I wish there was Shiny Tohoku Victini instead. :/

Yeah, I knew it was extended, just didn't realise the OT would change haha

I agree. Shiny Victini seems perfect for christmas too
494.png

Yay! I finally got my Diancie! I should share pictures.

I'm so happy. I love Diance so much. I'm so happy to have her and I've been spending lots of time in Aime and doing other things with her. She's my favourite new Lengendary and I love her so much.

Velcro Fly

Hometown GameStop hooked it up again with the Diancie event. Guy in front of me was trading in like 20 games and the dude was like "so what are you here for?" and I said I just needed a pokemon event card. And I got it no hassle! :D

MicH

Managed to get a European Diancie code early and you can actually redeem it already! Resetting for a good nature and IV spread now :D

kyo2004

Anyone want a Diancie Code and a ORAS code (both NA)?... first reply to this post gets both codes...

Edit: SirKhalid check PM... :D

My GameStop started handing them out as they ran out of Gengar codes

Haha, I see.

GAME at UK print them on receipts, so I assume they can't run out. Or as easily.

If you get any spare code, I'd love to trade for one. I have some spare Gengar codes if you missed them or want one ^^

Faenix1

Here in Canada some ebgames/gamestops where handing out Diancie while they were handing out Shiny Gengars.

Seemed to vary store by store though

Muku

Well, waking up and seeing another way to get Shiny Jirachi was cool. Then read you gotta buy something at Pokemon Center for it. Waaah wahh. Rest of Japan gets the love now at least, but hate it's tied to PC's still. Ah well.

I'm waiting for the Pokemon Scrap campaign thing to hit the TCG stuff. Don't believe it does until next set. I can save myself the trouble with that food stuff. :p Can't wait to get Shaymin!! On a side note, these legendaries from the campaign, they will be Kalos native?

I'm waiting for the Pokemon Scrap campaign thing to hit the TCG stuff. Don't believe it does until next set. I can save myself the trouble with that food stuff. :p Can't wait to get Shaymin!! On a side note, these legendaries from the campaign, they will be Kalos native?

They should have the "Kalos" pentagon that X, Y, OR and AS share.

Don't really know what to call it now that it's not unique to Kalos. Maybe the 3DS pentagon?

MicH

Why do I check Diancies that doesn't have the nature I want? :( It only brings sadness!

I just got this Rash Diancie:

HP: 24 - 25
Att: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 16 - 17
Speed: 31

I mean.. Rash is not totally bad, but it's not ideal either... uurgh :p

Muku

They should have the "Kalos" pentagon that X, Y, OR and AS share.

Don't really know what to call it now that it's not unique to Kalos. Maybe the 3DS pentagon?

Well, technically the campaign has already started, so folks that started on Nov 1 will technically have it in Kalos. But yeah, thinking gen 6. I dunno though, if someone were to say Kalos native once ORAS came out, I'd probably think gen 6 as a whole rather than specifically Kalos.

But, they may or may not have symbol. I mean, Shiny Jirachi wasn't a Kalos native.

Gah, so close!

Just need Dialga to complete my dex. But, I only have "special" Pokémon that I cannot trade on GTS. Would anyone be willing to swap Dialga for:

Tru Shaymin
Lvl 50
No item

Wishmaker Jirachi
Lvl 5
No item

Mystery Mew
Lvl 10
No item

Any help would be appreciated. Even if you don't to give Dialga up, just let me see him quick.

Any takers?

lupinko

Well, technically the campaign has already started, so folks that started on Nov 1 will technically have it in Kalos. But yeah, thinking gen 6. I dunno though, if someone were to say Kalos native once ORAS came out, I'd probably think gen 6 as a whole rather than specifically Kalos.

But, they may or may not have symbol. I mean, Shiny Jirachi wasn't a Kalos native.

Shiny Tanabata Jirachi is Kalos native and has the pentagon, I don't know what you mean by not Kalos Native unless you mean not in the Kalosdex.

Same applies to Wishing Star Jirachi in Korea.

Muku

Shiny Tanabata Jirachi is Kalos native and has the pentagon, I don't know what you mean by not Kalos Native unless you mean not in the Kalosdex.

Same applies to Wishing Star Jirachi in Korea.

Sorry yeah, meant Kalos dex.

Edit: Though, thinking about it guess it will mean those campaign Pokemon would be. Might be worth trying to get others if possible. Though main concern (and easiest to get thankfully) will be Shaymin.

Let me know if you get any of that food stuff and try it, haha.

lupinko

Sorry yeah, meant Kalos dex.

Edit: Though, thinking about it guess it will mean those campaign Pokemon would be. Might be worth trying to get others if possible. Though main concern (and easiest to get thankfully) will be Shaymin.

Let me know if you get any of that food stuff and try it, haha.

I haven't seen the old yet, I thought they were out already. I'm going out in a bit so I'll see if they're around, I also picked up my third J-Emerald last night haha, I got pokerus. But I'm probably done with buying GBA pokemon games now.

Same goes with the charity band, I'll look out for that too.

Faenix1

I haven't seen the old yet, I thought they were out already. I'm going out in a bit so I'll see if they're around, I also picked up my third J-Emerald last night haha, I got pokerus. But I'm probably done with buying GBA pokemon games now.

Same goes with the charity band, I'll look out for that too.

Geez, wish I knew you wanted Pokerus. I got a couple in X lol

Muku

Third Emerald? Still haven't gotten around to getting one yet. LOL. You should have a title on here: PokeRancher

lupinko

Third Emerald? Still haven't gotten around to getting one yet. LOL. You should have a title on here: PokeRancher

Yeah I can do your Deoxys but Mew requires me either to play the game through to get a national dex or I get a palpark set up in Japanese HG.

Any ideas on a nature and just Muku as OT? And M or F trainer?

Style

Banned
If anyone have a spare 4, 5 or 6 IV Ditto they wanna hand out, let me know! I know this sound a bit desperate, but that's because I am desperate! I want to try and get in to Pokémon breeding before Alpha Sapphire launches and from what I understand a good Ditto is essential. I have been trying to make one myself through Friend Safari with the help of a guide on IGN, but gave up after a while. Anyone?

ibg5nywGuVQl0L.png

lupinko

Muku can you check Yokohama PC if they Deoxys Attack Pokedoll? Tohoku only has the three other Formes from what I could find. I can PayPal for it and postage. I'll also ask my buddy up north as he's near the Sapporo PC and my other friend in Tokyo too.

I picked up two charity wristbands thinking I could get two serial codes, but also I couldn't decide which one. Also I don't know if they'll fit my wrist, only S and M.

But alas it is only one per purchase. I already farmed over 100+ this past August so it's not that important, and the wristbands together came out to ¥800.

Here's a pic.

BCSrYBu.jpg

Can't redeem this Jirachi until December 1 at the earliest.

Also there's Christmas plushies now.

vdVVliL.jpg

onslack

If anyone have a spare 4, 5 or 6 IV Ditto they wanna hand out, let me know! I know this sound a bit desperate, but that's because I am desperate! I want to try and get in to Pokémon breeding before Alpha Sapphire launches and from what I understand a good Ditto is essential. I have been trying to make one myself through Friend Safari with the help of a guide on IGN, but gave up after a while. Anyone?

ibg5nywGuVQl0L.png

I may have 1 spare, drop me a pm with your FC and IGN and I'll let you know when I'm home

Muku

Yeah I can do your Deoxys but Mew requires me either to play the game through to get a national dex or I get a palpark set up in Japanese HG.

Any ideas on a nature and just Muku as OT? And M or F trainer?

Do you have HG in Japanese? I think I remember last time I looked at SS/HG was still a bit expensive. But I think they tend to include Pokewalkers still.

Modest, maybe? Either stick with normal or attack forme. Not really sure which as I've never played with its formes before. But those two seem to fit me best. Though, I hear it's Speed is pretty good too. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Muku is always my OT. Always girl. Well, when game gives choice, haha.

Edit: I'll see about Yokohama. Trying to save money at the moment, but I probably do need to swing by there. THOSE CHRISTMAS PIKACHU, OMG! I want one now. >_> Those bracelets are kinda cool. You said they came out to 800 yen, so 400 a pop?

lupinko

Do you have HG in Japanese? I think I remember last time I looked at SS/HG was still a bit expensive. But I think they tend to include Pokewalkers still.

Modest, maybe? Either stick with normal or attack forme. Not really sure which as I've never played with its formes before. But those two seem to fit me best. Though, I hear it's Speed is pretty good too. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Muku is always my OT. Always girl. Well, when game gives choice, haha.

Edit: I'll see about Yokohama. Trying to save money at the moment, but I probably do need to swing by there. THOSE CHRISTMAS PIKACHU, OMG! I want one now. >_> Those bracelets are kinda cool. You said they came out to 800 yen, so 400 a pop?

Yeah I have HG in Japanese, I bought complete with box and pokewalker from Bookoff. But other than playing Diamond and Pearl, I haven't done anything completely crazy with Gen 4 yet. I'll have to soon since I want to be able to airlift out all the Deoxys I'm farming in J-FR, not to mention from my Japanese Emerald carts. So I have NA Pt and SS along with my JP HG. I'll need to start playing them because I need to give my Adamant shiny Mew when caught Sucker Punch, and the same goes for any Jolly or Adamant Celebis I farm.

I like Deoxys S and Deoxys D, but Deoxys A is pretty cool. So far I have that amazing Adamant Shiny I caught. Ok, modest it is, and I think Aveyn wanted a Hasty/Naive. Oh right like the Regis, gen 3 is the only game Deoxys can learn Seismic Toss, and I think also counter. I caught give your Deoxys XD move tutors also before bringing it up.

And yeah with tax included it was 800 yen, it's 371 yen before tax. And thanks if you can look for me. I've also asked a buddy in Tokyo, so I'll keep you updated.

Edit: Per Gridlock, I'm going to give away one SRd Diancie, basically cross post of this. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=136985425

Muku

Yeah I have HG in Japanese, I bought complete with box and pokewalker from Bookoff. But other than playing Diamond and Pearl, I haven't done anything completely crazy with Gen 4 yet. I'll have to soon since I want to be able to airlift out all the Deoxys I'm farming in J-FR, not to mention from my Japanese Emerald carts. So I have NA Pt and SS along with my JP HG. I'll need to start playing them because I need to give my Adamant shiny Mew when caught Sucker Punch, and the same goes for any Jolly or Adamant Celebis I farm.

I like Deoxys S and Deoxys D, but Deoxys A is pretty cool. So far I have that amazing Adamant Shiny I caught. Ok, modest it is, and I think Aveyn wanted a Hasty/Naive. Oh right like the Regis, gen 3 is the only game Deoxys can learn Seismic Toss, and I think also counter. I caught give your Deoxys XD move tutors also before bringing it up.

And yeah with tax included it was 800 yen, it's 371 yen before tax. And thanks if you can look for me. I've also asked a buddy in Tokyo, so I'll keep you updated.

When I gat back to my stuff, I need to check it. I want to think I have XD. I hope. Isn't there something you can only get in XD? I know I have both Stadiums and Colosseum, but can't remember what other stuff I've got.

Not bad, I like the bracelets.
Green one is best one.
And the Pikachu. Why does the Pokemon Center do this to me?!

If I can make it that way, will try to give you a bit of notice, so that if I need to pick it up, I'll do so. Though, if you have a friend in Tokyo, can have him check one up that way. :) I assume you've got the other Deoxys formes?

Edit: Just noticed, but you said you can't redeem Jirachi code until Dec 1? What the? ><

lupinko

Muku: oh ok that's cool, I did ask my friend in Tokyo to look out for it just now, I'm going to ask my northern buddy too. But there's no rush right now for it. For all I know they can restock up here. I'm just trying to cover my bases. Haha

6Zx1HuR.jpg

Yeah you can't redeem the code until Dec 1.

And XD gives Deoxys:

Seismic Toss
Mimic
Body Slam
Double-edge

MicH

I might actually keep this Diancie.

It's Quiet. IVs are:

HP: 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 10 - 13

I mean, that is pretty good for a Trick Roomer. That Attack though :p

lupinko

Gaf should this be the giveaway Diancie?

Modest

IVs

30–31 HP; 6–7/16–17 Physical; 31/30–31 Special; 8–9 Speed

I'll leave the game on sleep mode.

Diancie is Bulky and it has 3 31ivs in the right places at least.

I don't want to SR for too long, I'm not that generous. Haha

Muku

Well, meant that you could potentially have two covered over this way, one in Tokyo itself and one in Yokohama.

You know what I wish though? That they had actual website stuff on each store. What's in each? What do they have that they might only have at that one? (In case you're visiting, or have a friend that way or whatever.) I just feel like having to go, which I know they want you to do, is a bit irritating when I just want to know what they have, LOL. Missed the Halloween stuff, but wasn't sure what all they had at Yokohama and didn't feel like it was worth the hassle. They'd sell me a lot easier if I could see what's in store at the time though. That probably makes too much sense though?

Gaf should this be the giveaway Diancie?

Modest

IVs

30&#8211;31 HP; 6&#8211;7/16&#8211;17 Physical; 31/30&#8211;31 Special; 8&#8211;9 Speed

I'll leave the game on sleep mode.

Diancie is Bulky and it has 3 31ivs in the right places at least.

I don't want to SR for too long, I'm not that generous. Haha

Modest and -def ,I would reset also if you are doing it for a giveaway I have 2 extra codes I can send you (should have more soon).

Top Bottom