• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

I read on serebii about it.

I should take a break from gen 3 and try to go for 5-6iv adamant and hasty Landorus and Kyurem Shinies in White.

Ahh. Haven't checked there yet today. Guess I should. I so hope it cross region transfers, but my hopes aren't high.

Edit: I've had some pretty shit luck with Dialga on GTS LOL. First two were Shiny. The one I got today.... a level 1 JPN one. /facepalm

lupinko

Ahh. Haven't checked there yet today. Guess I should. I so hope it cross region transfers, but my hopes aren't high.

Edit: I've had some pretty shit luck with Dialga on GTS LOL. First two were Shiny. The one I got today.... a level 1 JPN one. /facepalm

The level one can only be activated by event Arceus (or flute Arceus). That one isn't so bad.

Muku

The level one can only be activated by event Arceus (or flute Arceus). That one isn't so bad.

And the odds that it's a legit one? I'd say pretty low. Either that or been cloned to hell and back.

Edit: Actually, this is just one of many reasons I wish dates were still attached to Pokemon. Of course they could still be hacked to read a certain way, but I dunno. I just find it crappy they tell you region it comes from (I don't care which it comes from) but gets rid of date it was created (which I imagine is more useful for folks in general).

decaf

Sure what do you need me to do?

Just need six 'mon + items traded from my copy of X to a new game. Would be much obliged! Anything you're after?

B2ZzsXq.gif

Edit: Oh, already have you!

decaf

Cheers Braves01, let me know if I can hook you up with an EU ORAS demo code as thanks ;)

Edit: Ah, looks like you're in the US. If anyone else needs one, LMK.

braves01

Banned
Wait are sure it wasn't this jellicent with an ability capsule? I don't think you sent a ditto

We did 6 trades by my count: the jellicent, inkay, breloom, moonchlanx, meowth, and dratini

Velcro Fly

Damn is this Diancie I get from a code supposed to have 4 perfect IVs or did I get lucky? Looks like 31 speed, special defense, defense, and HP. It's normally just 3 perfects for a legendary right?

lupinko

Damn is this Diancie I get from a code supposed to have 4 perfect IVs or did I get lucky? Looks like 31 speed, special defense, defense, and HP. It's normally just 3 perfects for a legendary right?

It's three guaranteed perfect IVs and the other three are random.

I think I'm gonna finally get to SRing for Gengar and Diancie. I'm right in assuming the gengar is not guaranteed to have any max IVs, and the Diancie has atleast 3, right? They have equal chance of all natures, as well?

Some codes went out that were not guaranteed 3 31 iv's. I got one of those bunk codes.

Seil

Anyone happen to have a spare NA Diancie code? Tried my local GameStops to no avail =/

Edit: Diancie get! Thanks again!

Gotta love them accidental shinies. Trying to breed a female Karrablast for its hidden ability to go with the male that has the egg moves and I got a green one right off the bat.

So dumb thing I figured out with PGL. Make your GTS records public and bookmark the GTS page. No more having to go onto GTS to check if anyone has made a trade. Especially useful for the level 100 for legendary trades I like to do (I need to finish my collection again in anticipation of ORAS shiny charm; provided it doesn't need Gen VI native) which take a variable amount of time.

Of course the PGL page seems to be about an hour behind I assume this bit says what their last record is:
Trade records
11/10/2014 09:00 AM

Edit: The blog Junichi Masada does has come back to life.

Back to try and finish my list of things before Sapphire drops.

Are the Diancie codes gamestop exclusive? and does anyone have spare X exclusive megastones? Still never got those, but I do have spares of the Y stones.

Firestorm

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I might have to see if I can find one next year when I settle in to my new home. I really had a lot of fun back in the days at mine. Though I imagine they're TCG/video game focused now? I know had folks playing and trading in game there too, but was a lot more heavily focused on the TCG.

Man, been forever since the league was started. I remember getting my Prerelease Clefable there. x_x
It's still fairly TCG-focused in my area but when a new game comes out a lot of people usually get into it. Heck, the leagues were all about Smash when that came out =P I think in other areas people care more about filling out their stamp cards and such but in mine most people just get together to play Pokemon and hang out.

Seil

Does anyone have an Alomomola with Regenator? Don't care about IV's/Nature (I can breed for those), the ability is what I'm after.

I do. I actually have almost every(available) HA female in a luxury ball for that matter. I think there are fewer than 5 I'm missing now. I'll breed you a female real quick if you'd like.

I do. I actually have almost every(available) HA female in a luxury ball for that matter. I think there are fewer than 5 I'm missing now. I'll breed you a female real quick if you'd like.

That would be hugely appreciated! I really didn't expect anyone to have one.

Friend code is in my profile when you're ready. IGN is Nick. :)

MicH

I have actually been looking for one as well. Which five are you missing?

Seil

I have actually been looking for one as well. Which five are you missing?

Looks like I'm missing Elgyem, Timburr and Finneon - so just 3. I may have the abilities, though, just not in Luxury balls. Not sure.

My goal's to have every HA female in a luxury ball. Or really, every breedable female in a luxury ball lol, but HA for those available. I even have the Gen II starters(not HA of course) in luxury balls. I doubt the parents were legit, but since it *is* possible I bred them anyway lol.

Hoping ORAS has more starters available for capture like XY does with the Friend Safari, preferably with HA available. Since they said XY + ORAS should allow completion of the national dex, I'm hopeful.

Anyway, I can breed you an Alomomola as well if you'd like.

MicH

Looks like I'm missing Elgyem, Timburr and Finneon - so just 3. I may have the abilities, though, just not in Luxury balls. Not sure.

My goal's to have every HA female in a luxury ball. Or really, every breedable female in a luxury ball lol, but HA for those available. I even have the Gen II starters(not HA of course) in luxury balls. I doubt the parents were legit, but since it *is* possible I bred them anyway lol.

Hoping ORAS has more starters available for capture like XY does with the Friend Safari, preferably with HA available. Since they said XY + ORAS should allow completion of the national dex, I'm hopeful.

Anyway, I can breed you an Alomomola as well if you'd like.
I'm trying to get all (or as many as I can) in luxury balls as well and I think I have an HA Elgyem and I think it's a female in a luxury ball. Pretty sure I have Timburr too, but I have to check and breed them first.

EDIT Yup, I have both of them with their HA, female in luxury balls. I'll breed one of each for you tomorrow

Seil

I'm trying to get all (or as many as I can) in luxury balls as well and I think I have an HA Elgyem and I think it's a female in a luxury ball. Pretty sure I have Timburr too, but I have to check and breed them first.

EDIT Yup, I have both of them with their HA, female in luxury balls. I'll breed one of each for you tomorrow

Awesome, that'd be great. Went ahead and got you an Alomomola so if you want it now or then, whenever's fine lol. Anything else in particular you're looking for?

MicH

Awesome, that'd be great. Went ahead and got you an Alomomola so if you want it now or then, whenever's fine lol. Anything else in particular you're looking for?
I've been looking for a Limber Buneary as well, so if you have that it would be amazing! Let's just trade tomorrow as it's almost 2 AM and I need to go to bed :p

Shun

First to post my favorite Pokemon gets an X/Y Diancie code.

Hints: Same name in both Japanese and English. Also appears in Smash Bros in some shape or form. Can also change forms.

Seil

I've been looking for a Limber Buneary as well, so if you have that it would be amazing! Let's just trade tomorrow as it's almost 2 AM and I need to go to bed :p

Haha gotcha. And yeah I've got it so I'll go ahead and get one ready.

Seems like Im not the only one who wants to start out their third gen with shinys. So far I've hoard farmed a shiny psyduck. The shade of blue it looks is horrible, but it's the result of 5 hours of effort so I'll take it.

I need to fill out my pokedex so I can get the shiny charm and make this much less horrible. Any chance there's someone around who's willing to help out? I don't need to keep them, just hug them (with my 3DS).

Top Bottom