• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

lupinko

It has Eon Ticket, right? I've been on my downward spiral to getting sick. I guess the today it finally hit me. >< Didn't wake up til right before midday. I want to make sure my trip into town is worth it.. otherwise might just stay in.

Edit: On another note, which do you think will be more interesting/in demand for the Shiny thing at the PCs? Pikachu or Charizard?

Might depend on region for demand but I'll say Pikachu.

Yeah it has Eon ticket, I trolled myself buying the wrong Corocoro a few days ago. I didn't realize until it was too late. Lol

Muku

Might depend on region for demand but I'll say Pikachu.

Yeah it has Eon ticket, I trolled myself buying the wrong Corocoro a few days ago. I didn't realize until it was too late. Lol

Sweet, thank you. Guess it's time to get out of the house for a few then. Hope it's another clear day. Love seeing Fuji-san in distance. Guess that's why I love winter... so much clearer than summer.

LOL!!! I've trolled myself before with Corocoro. "Oh snap X is supposed to be it in this month!" not realizing the 15th hadn't come. Ah well. This time was on it though, haha. Not sure if anything good was in last one, but hope so for your sake. :O Though guess you could always give it away.

I was thinking Pikachu as well, overall. Asked my friends on FB what their preference is. I imagine with the Charizard stuff lately Pikachu might do well. One thing Charizard has going for it though is Shiny form is boss.

Edit: Ooh, how long is the time frame on redeeming it? Or does it not state? Really curious about if it can go to our NA copies. >_>

lupinko

Sweet, thank you. Guess it's time to get out of the house for a few then. Hope it's another clear day. Love seeing Fuji-san in distance. Guess that's why I love winter... so much clearer than summer.

LOL!!! I've trolled myself before with Corocoro. "Oh snap X is supposed to be it in this month!" not realizing the 15th hadn't come. Ah well. This time was on it though, haha. Not sure if anything good was in last one, but hope so for your sake. :O Though guess you could always give it away.

I was thinking Pikachu as well, overall. Asked my friends on FB what their preference is. I imagine with the Charizard stuff lately Pikachu might do well. One thing Charizard has going for it though is Shiny form is boss.

I just saw different issue cover and December and went hey it leaked, then turns out it was the special December issue as opposed to the actual December issue that came out today. Oh well I guess I can read the books and the other one came with a Mega pokemon poster I'll never use. Lol

Yeah Shiny Charizard will be good too, it's just that Pikachu is more special compared to Charizard lately with events. I think all the Charizard distros over did it. Lol

Funny that North America was the only place not to get the XY Mega Charizards.

Edit: I haven't checked yet, since I bought this morning before I had to go to a morning work related event.

Muku

I just saw different issue cover and December and went hey it leaked, then turns out it was the special December issue as opposed to the actual December issue that came out today. Oh well I guess I can read the books and the other one came with a Mega pokemon poster I'll never use. Lol

Yeah Shiny Charizard will be good too, it's just that Pikachu is more special compared to Charizard lately with events. I think all the Charizard distros over did it. Lol

Funny that North America was the only place not to get the XY Mega Charizards.

Ouch! Haha, glad I didn't go to store, I'd probably have confused myself too. :( Okay, so it was a poster. Read website other day and thought it was poster for current one, but didn't read too much into.

Agreed with the 'zard distros. Still WTB 'zard 3DS US though. :/ Know it's never coming but I can dream. It comes with Y stone is it?

Oh snap now you mention it, the US didn't get that, did they? Man, that hate the US gets shown. Even more funny is the HK one to redeem had to be on a US one.

Muku

Dec 20th? Ugh, too close to Christmas for my liking.

Edit: Just got home with my Corocoro. Looks like you have until May 31 at 23:59 to claim it. I dig it.

Muku

Yeah it is, anyway got the last five sandwiches this week. One more away from Victini.

Damn man, congrats! You'll have it before it comes to the TCG stuff. You going to go another round for a batch or no? Still not sure how far to go. Guess it depends if there is one in every TCG pack, which I assume there is? Dunno. Did you ever get the Victini they offered during what ws it, Black/White 1 days?

lupinko

Damn man, congrats! You'll have it before it comes to the TCG stuff. You going to go another round for a batch or no? Still not sure how far to go. Guess it depends if there is one in every TCG pack, which I assume there is? Dunno. Did you ever get the Victini they offered during what ws it, Black/White 1 days?

My bad I'm actually five away, I've only bought 1-4-5, but getting there! Lol

All with these sandwiches alone.

Edit: I didn't get that Victini, but since gen 4 and 5 were completely broken down I can still do it in the future.

It's likely one code per merch, so your pack of cards will just have one.

Edit: Groudon wins in the sandwich off, you don't get queasy after some. Also groudon got the better bread.

I got a dude, Megas Audino and Lopunny, Luchachu and Treecko.

Here's the merch page.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokescrap2014/gaiyo/

Edit: says with ten I can get up to those luxury balls, not bad already two legendaries, just six more for Victini and then repeat again for another 16.

Master Ball is useless. Lol

Muku

My bad I'm actually five away, I've only bought 1-4-5, but getting there! Lol

All with these sandwiches alone.

Edit: I didn't get that Victini, but since gen 4 and 5 were completely broken down I can still do it in the future.

It's likely one code per merch, so your pack of cards will just have one.

Edit: Groudon wins in the sandwich off, you don't get queasy after some. Also groudon got the better bread.

I got a dude, Megas Audino and Lopunny, Luchachu and Treecko.

Here's the merch page.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokescrap2014/gaiyo/

Edit: says with ten I can get up to those luxury balls, not bad already two legendaries, just six more for Victini and then repeat again for another 16.

Master Ball is useless. Lol

Yeah, I figured it'd only be on per pack. Just a matter of gathering a few packs I suppose.

LOL not a selling point on the food. In fact, just reinforces I don't dip into that. I'll just wait for Dec 13 for Shaymin.

I have 2 Gengar and 2 Diancie codes to give to anyone that missed the event.

[also if anyone can spot me 1 PAL Diancie code for a pending trade that would be lovely]

1 Gengar code left.

JoeM86

Got my Eon Ticket serial code, too.

Will be a nice chap and do some StreetPassing after ORAS coverage so everyone in town will get the Eon Ticket if they have ORAS :)

Remember that Pokémon Global Link is down, when it is back there will be a new attraction, a minecart:
http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/...pokemon-global-link/new-attraction-at-the-pgl
Prizes are Pokéballs including the Master ball, could be handy for SR on legendaries that "need" HP Bullshit to be viable. I would have liked the odds...but I forgot these are not gambling but are games of "skill" despite it explicitly saying "As you go up in level, the number of Poké Balls you can obtain will increase, and so will your likelihood of obtaining rare Poké Balls".

Since I'm crossposting this in the latest OR/AS thread I'll put this here as well this is probably old news but the official site says secret bases can be traded with QR codes.

Made sorting out kinks in that functionality is the reason for the extended maintenance.

Muku

Got my Eon Ticket serial code, too.

Will be a nice chap and do some StreetPassing after ORAS coverage so everyone in town will get the Eon Ticket if they have ORAS :)

The JPN one or one they're giving out where you're at? I'm assuming the local one. Still wanting to know whether JPN one, and honestly whether any foreign Eon Ticket, will Streetpass to another regions game.

Yay got a Shaymin code, do any of the countless :)P) japanese members here happens to farm a few Shaymin for themselves before starting their main run ,and can throw my code into the pile and maybe do Modest nature as well.

When it comes to Serial Codes, can you have more than one WC of that Pokemon? Say I were to have 5 copies of Shaymin code, could I input them all in one game and retrieve them? I was under impression you couldn't, but figure some clarification at this point might be handy.

The JPN one or one they're giving out where you're at? I'm assuming the local one. Still wanting to know whether JPN one, and honestly whether any foreign Eon Ticket, will Streetpass to another regions game.

When it comes to Serial Codes, can you have more than one WC of that Pokemon? Say I were to have 5 copies of Shaymin code, could I input them all in one game and retrieve them? I was under impression you couldn't, but figure some clarification at this point might be handy.

I assume you can't, but it is probably possible to just put them in the bank and restart, like in X/Y (wait is this redeemable on X/Y i'm not sure?)

Muku

I assume you can't, but it is probably possible to just put them in the bank and restart, like in X/Y (wait is this redeemable on X/Y i'm not sure?)

From my understanding, it's ORAS only. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. That's actually why I'm questioning it. You could restart, I assume, but means you'd have to sit there long enough to SR one without really being able to play game in mean time.

lupinko

It might work like movie Darkrai, but chances are low. Remember the code from the sandwiches have to be redeemed on the pokemon scrap site in order to get the actual ORAS serial code.

From my understanding, it's ORAS only. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. That's actually why I'm questioning it. You could restart, I assume, but means you'd have to sit there long enough to SR one without really being able to play game in mean time.

Yeh I know it's 1/24 odds and you need to get to the Poke Center first so it's not a very small request.

Muku

It might work like movie Darkrai, but chances are low. Remember the code from the sandwiches have to be redeemed on the pokemon scrap site in order to get the actual ORAS serial code.

Yeah, I realize the scrap codes have to be registered on another website before you get actual code. I can understand why that is. I'd prefer that method over getting MAYBE a random chance of a Shaymin card specifically. Movie Darkrai's I figured were a rarity being able to redeem multiple on a cart.

Yeh I know it's 1/24 odds and you need to get to the Poke Center first so it's not a very small request.

Actually just trying to figure it out overall. Could be really easy, could be a bit more time consuming. Just more of a curiosity to see where the serial code is for it. Ultimately hope it's like the movie Darkrai to be honest. Would like to know beforehand if possible to at least see if I can offer folks a hand on it.

^

I don't think we will get somthing like that again,

I assume the Diancie codes given out were one per game? Since I never got a NA code, only ones I have are the Japanese ones from the movie.

yep nor any other event since the Darkrai I think.

serial or Wi-Fi.

JoeM86

StreetPass usually does work between other languages. Did for X & Y. will be surprised if not here.

PBalfredo

Does anyone have an extra NA Diancie code I could use? It's snowing and I don't feel like going out in the cold to GameStop. Please be an enabler to my laziness :)

PBalfredo

If I have a Venusaur holding a Life Orb use Giga Drain, what's the order of operations? Does the Life Orb damage occur before or after Venusaur gets healed by Giga Drain?

alvmew

I have two spare NA Diancie codes if anyone still needs one. Don't really need anything in return, but if someone can spare a HA Carvanha, that would be cool.

EDIT: Both codes claimed. Would still love a HA Carvanha if anyone can spare it or wants something in exchange for it .-.

WonderzL

Banned
I'd really love if any of you could give me a spare NA Diancie code. A friend of mine wants one but there is no distribution in his city :(

Seil

That would be awesome, thank you! Do you want anything in return?

Got your Carvanha ready now. Just shoot me a trade request when you're ready.

The only thing I'm currently hunting for is a female HA Finneon/Lumineon in a luxury ball haha.

If you happen to have any females in apricorn/sport balls, one of those would be cool too. But it's not a big deal. My primary collection is my luxury ball HA females which is only missing Finneon atm.

alvmew

Got your Carvanha ready now. Just shoot me a trade request when you're ready.

The only thing I'm currently hunting for is a female HA Finneon/Lumineon in a luxury ball haha.

If you happen to have any females in apricorn/sport balls, one of those would be cool too. But it's not a big deal. My primary collection is my luxury ball HA females which is only missing Finneon atm.

I appreciate the Carvanha! I don't have anything in those special balls whatsoever actually, sorry! ):

But thanks so much for the Carvanha!

Muku

StreetPass usually does work between other languages. Did for X & Y. will be surprised if not here.

Well, I know StreetPassing works. Heck, I guess that's why I have as many as I do. Though gotten lazy recently. But is it possible they could lock down that specific asset? I imagine no, but I dunno anymore. Nintendo and this region lock thing has become an irritating issue for me.

For Europeans only:

(removed)

Also, if anyone is interested:
Volcanion is on Powersaves 3DS
And so is Hoopa.

I also have AZ Floette but meh.

Are those Diancie codes? I wouldn't just leave them open like that if so. Means anyone riding by GAF reading could take 'em. But if you don't care then guess it doesn't matter. Haven't Volcanion and Hoopa been on Powersaves a while now? I think a lot of us here tend to be legit, or as legit as possible. Can't always speak for the stuff gained on GTS.

Top Bottom