• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
Aw, the server is busy. And I don't have PokeMiles transferred yet, so I'll have to wait. Hope the server is busy because of Pokemon Bank preparations.

Kirlia

Banned
You can only gamesync once an hour, that's probably what's up.

True. But the game told me that the server was busy rather than the one hour thing. Still, I'll wait!

Doing some Wonder Trading for PokeMiles and got a Modest Clauncher named Prawncracker. So using this guy.

Firestorm

I'm trying to get all the videos from Twitch this weekend onto YouTube before Twitch deletes them but will get to the tournament matchups after this.

Just wanted to quickly say that Bank now checks for location-based hacks which was allowing people to transfer over Pokemon that were hacked to say they were born in Kalos.

FSLink

Banned
I'm trying to get all the videos from Twitch this weekend onto YouTube before Twitch deletes them but will get to the tournament matchups after this.

Just wanted to quickly say that Bank now checks for location-based hacks which was allowing people to transfer over Pokemon that were hacked to say they were born in Kalos.

Hoping people find more things "fixed". It was released in a pretty embarrassing condition.

if you wonder trade a level 1 pokemon , you get 1 pokemiles
but if you trade 50+ you will get 40-50 and more pokemiles
That low, this makes me reconsider if wonder trading breeding rejects is worth it (time wise probably, since levelling then up is slow due to the idea to tell you about every level up as a separate message).

However doesn't GTS also give Pokemiles?

one_kill

That low, this makes me reconsider if wonder trading breeding rejects is worth it (time wise probably, since levelling then up is slow due to the idea to tell you about every level up as a separate message).

Yup whenever you trade you get pokemiles

L.O.R.D

that's way i release most of my rejects

ugoo18

Finally hatched my ideal 5IV Shiny Gible :D

1604720_811858325506289_1152288912_n.jpg

So far in the interests of the MM and the Shiny Charm i have hatched a total of 5522 eggs. Out of which i used the MM and Shiny charm for the last 2522 eggs (Max 2622, Min 2422). I have hatched a total of 8 shinies out of those 2522 eggs.

1 Adamant Shiny 6IV Technician Scyther

1 Timid Shiny 4IV Torrent Froakie (I goofed with one of the parents, thought it had 6IVs when it only had 5)

2 Timid Shiny 5IV Protean Froakies (1 of them was failure/flawed shiny. The last one was my ideal one)

1 Jolly Shiny 5IV Sand Veil Gible (Not what i wanted)
3 Jolly Shiny 5IV Rough Skin Gibles (2 of them were failure/flawed shinies. The last one was my ideal one)

I'm roughly getting 1 shiny every 315 or so eggs. The longest gap has been a gap of 546 eggs before receiving a Shiny and the shortest gap has been 67 eggs. I did hit a lucky streak where out of 158 eggs i hatched 3 shinies, that was during the froakie hatching. Gible gave the most trouble of all.

MicH

are you sure ?
if you trade lv 50+ pokemon to japan and you are from US
then you will get 100+ pokemiles ?
I am almost 100% sure. I don't know the exact math, but I've, like cookiepants, pretty much only Wonder Traded level 1 Pokemon and I've gotten thousands of points (50k+)

I am almost 100% sure. I don't know the exact math, but I've, like cookiepants, pretty much only Wonder Traded level 1 Pokemon and I've gotten thousands of points (50k+)
Yeah, I made one Wonder Trade after sending all my miles away by Game Sync. One trade with a player in Japan got me 290 Miles. My next trade, another Japanese player, got me 59 miles.

onslack

I almost didn't do the Looker Missions. Almost. Very nice story line.

I had about the same. Sent them all to PGL and haven't looked back.

I did the looker missions, I think I have a few Mega stones left to find in my Y game and that's it.

Then it's the National Dex to complete

All my miles are sat on the PGL at the moment, I need to spend some of them.

How many Medal's do you guy's have?

one_kill

I did the looker missions, I think I have a few Mega stones left to find in my Y game and that's it.

Then it's the National Dex to complete

All my miles are sat on the PGL at the moment, I need to spend some of them.

How many Medal's do you guy's have?
I have 101. My favourite is this:

Trash Master
A Medal for curiosity seekers who checked trash cans even though they knew they were empty.

onslack

cheers for the link, didn't even think to look there! Google should of been my friend there haha!

Yeah I don't think I'll get most of the battle medal's

Tiamant

I'm thinking about Assault Vest Magnezone 115/135 defenses sound cool, the lack of recovery sucks though. Another option is Assault Vest Bouffalant 95/95/140, which is really scary I think.

Wichu

I'm thinking about Assault Vest Magnezone 115/135 defenses sound cool, the lack of recovery sucks though. Another option is Assault Vest Bouffalant 95/95/140, which is really scary I think.

Bouffalant could actually work. I might have to steal that.

So, I'm "looking forward" to the pokemon bank and to make my attempt at completeing the national dex for the first time ever, but even if i have my sapphire copy, pearl, white and white 2 available, i can't help but feel like there are pokemon i'll never see, or not have something to trade for.

I've never owned:
Any of the 3rd or 4th Gen distrobution pokemon, or Victini. I have a keldeo and a the dancer chick and... I think I might actually be good after that.

Tiamant

I hope whoever thought Mat-Block was a reasonable move for doubles and triples falls in a well and never comes out. Free Protect for all team at no cost whatsoever? GENIUS!

Top Bottom