• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

RoySFNR

Oh god, why is there a cap on unlimited Head It. Got up to a 265 hit combo until I noticed it stops counting at 999. I play these minigames more than the actual game..

GAMERG0D

So I'm starting my team for tomorrow (last minute much?) and it's all laid out but I have two questions

What is the fastest way to level up and what is the fastest way to earn money?

one_kill

So I'm starting my team for tomorrow (last minute much?) and it's all laid out but I have two questions

What is the fastest way to level up and what is the fastest way to earn money?
Le Wow and Le Wow

For money, use relevant O-power, amulet coin, and Happy Hour Inkay if you've got one
For leveling up, use relevant O-power and Lucky Eggs

Have sweepers in your team to go through them fast

fek

GAF tournament starts tommorow.
Everyone finish up their teams?
The core of my team has been ready for a few weeks and I've been testing it on Special mode in the battle spot, but I'm still unsure about one last pokemon. Today I came up with a different idea and I will try to breed it in time for the first match.

Nekki

I'm going out right now, but, does anybody have a joltik to trade? I want one D:

Also I'm down for the tourney. My team's complete garbage (it's the one i created on the fly while completing the main game), but where do I sign up?

CrimsonN0

I'm just going to pick from Pokemon I already have without thinking too hard lol.

Yeah, I have a number of teams that I've played with so far, but keep realizing that some are Friend Safari-only and can't use them in the tourney.
I have enough pokemon to replace team members, but I have no idea how it'll really play out. I should probably change some moves too.

Also I'm down for the tourney. My team's complete garbage (it's the one i created on the fly while completing the main game), but where do I sign up?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739033http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739033

backlot

According to Twitter, Pokemon Bank is now available to download again in Japan. Surely it will be available to the rest of the world soon, right?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
According to Twitter, Pokemon Bank is now available to download again in Japan. Surely it will be available to the rest of the world soon, right?

I think this may be more of a test to see how their infrastructure holds up, if true. I don't expect us to get it before February.

backlot

BeioPh5CcAAnBBm.jpg

A picture of it available to download.
https://twitter.com/tugaaaru/status/425775149753700353

L.O.R.D

question
i am playing my X version on 3DS XL , and its on update 1.2
when i put it on my other 3DS its back to 1.0
if i continue to play on the other 3DS and save
then return it to the XL, will i be able to load the game ?

one_kill

question
Why not just do the update?

Wichu

question

Yes. The update is only needed to go online.

EDIT: Also don't save on North/South Boulevard in Lumiose City - 1.0 still has the save corruption glitch.

Wichu

maybe some how they can update the instacheck to use the wifi
still have some hope some one will find a way

Well, the update data is stored on the SD card, so you just need to take the SD card out to revert back to 1.0. Might as well update.

Hey guys I've got the following Pokémon on offer. See if you want any of them.

Trevenant: Adamant - xx/31/31/31/31/31 - Frisk
Venonat: Timid - 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 - Compound Eyes
Larvitar: Adamant - 31/31/31/xx/31/xx - Guts
Dratini: Adamant - 31/31/31/31/xx/xx - Shed Skin

I would like in perticular a 6IV Ditto to help with breeding but would accept anything else.

Thank you in advance, my FC is in my profile and PM me if you add me.

SeZMehK

Damn, I spent the last hour trying to get a HDD to boot/work. I am pretty sure it is dead. I don't remember what was on it. I will take it to work tomorrow to have my IT dept take a look at it.

Top Bottom