• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
So where can I get blastonite and ivsaurnite (however it's spelt)?

1. Go to the Poke Ball shop in Lumiose City.
2. Buy Premier Balls, one at a time. Buy like 200 of them. This will max out your style.
3. Go to the stone shop.
4. Buy the Mega Stones from the old guy next to the kid. They should be super cheap now.

El_Chino

2. Buy Premier Balls, one at a time. Buy like 200 of them. This will max out your style.
3. Go to the stone shop.
4. Buy the Mega Stones from the old guy next to the kid. They should be super cheap now.
Thanks man!

El_Chino

3. Go to the stone shop.
Actually that didn't work.

Aggrotek

I am getting fairly close to finishing my Pokedex and have compiled a list of Pokemon I need.

Here is the first part of the list from Gen 1:
Arbok
Sandslash
Clefairy
Parasect
Diglett
Golduck
Primeape
Geodude
Rapidash
Magnemite
Magneton
Voltorb
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Tangela
Tauros
Kabuto

If any of you guys have any extras of these, I would be in your debt if you would donate them to me.

MicH

I am currently Masudaing Nidoran and have 24 to get rid of; 12 male and 12 female. All are Timid and have Hustle and hsould have 4-5 max IVs. They are in luxury balls, too, of course.

If you want one please send me a PM with what you want (include gender please) as well as your FC (if I do not have you added) and your IGN (ingame name)

My FC is 2836-0194-8979 and my IGN is Michael

Kirlia

Banned
BTW, when will you be online so I can finally get those Ocean Scatterbugs? Our timezones are way out of sync :p

Oh, wow, do you really have Ocean Scatterbugs, Nintendo Playstation? That's rad. If you have an extra, I'd like one, if that's okay.

I'm not that special...my game produces the Modern Vivillion pattern. What about the rest of you guys?

SeZMehK

Oh, wow, do you really have Ocean Scatterbugs, Nintendo Playstation? That's rad. If you have an extra, I'd like one, if that's okay.

I'm not that special...my game produces the Modern Vivillion pattern. What about the rest of you guys?

Polar here.

Kirlia

Banned
I have Continental (EU)l and River (on my Australian copy)

...when I'm done leveling the Scatterbugs I got on Wonder Trade, I think I'm going to breed 4-5 IV Scatterbug babies to give to you guys in exchange for Vivillion patterns.

Wichu

I bred a few 4IV Scatterbug and evolved them into Garden Vivillon. Once Bank is out and I have more space to breed, I'll get some 5IV ones done if anyone wants them :)

macklelol

Extremely, I believe. Seems that Hawaii only has them, but I could be very wrong.

...ahahahahaha...
I live in Hawaii, but didn't set my region on my 3DS before starting my Y version, so it's stuck with the Modern pattern. I should breed a bunch of Scatterbugs on my X, haha.

Kirlia

Banned
I live in Hawaii, but didn't set my region on my 3DS before starting my Y version, so it's stuck with the Modern pattern. I should breed a bunch of Scatterbugs on my X, haha.

I didn't set my region either, which was actually for the best, since I prefer Modern to High Plains.

MicH

Yeah I have the River pattern on my Y copy because I downloaded a few hours early from the Australian eShop.

Definitely interested in a good Ocean Scatterbug!

MicH

I suddenly really want to raise a Kingler. My god that 130 base Attack. Those other lackluster stats though. He's like a slightly more frail and offensive version of Crawdaunt. He does get access to Knock Off as well, but no Aqua Jet, Superpower or Waterfall. Hmm

Alchemy

I suddenly really want to raise a Kingler. My god that 130 base Attack. Those other lackluster stats though. He's like a slightly more frail and offensive version of Crawdaunt. He does get access to Knock Off as well, but no Aqua Jet, Superpower or Waterfall. Hmm

Agility Kingler can be fun, though very underwhelming. 130 base attack isn't what it used to be, Kingler isn't that hard to wall. Too many Ferrothorns and Rotom-Ws floating around.

MicH

Agility Kingler can be fun, though very underwhelming. 130 base attack isn't what it used to be, Kingler isn't that hard to wall. Too many Ferrothorns and Rotom-Ws floating around.
Yeah, he really needs the movepool that Crawdaunt has. Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet and Superpower, especially, would be nice. I'm kinda toying with the idea of pairing him up with a Sticky Web user to give him that extra edge

BTW, when will you be online so I can finally get those Ocean Scatterbugs? Our timezones are way out of sync :p
I'll be busy Saturday but I seem to catch you online occasionally. Vi would love to meet her trainer :)

Yes, I have Ocean Vivillion. I bred some 5IV ones until I got a perfect (-Atk) CompoundEyes female Scatterbug for Wichu. I still have a number left, some are 3-5IV bred, some freshly caught. I have evolved a number of them already as I can post them on the GTS and usually get any legendary within minutes. However, the females tend to sit. People want dem boys.

The caught Scatterbugs are in PokeBalls, the bred ones are in Premier Balls. PM me if you'd like an Ocean Scatterbug or Vivillon.

Kirlia, I restarted my Y save so many times to get everything exactly how I wanted. It was total luck I ended up with a Fairy safari.

spiritfox

Yeah I have the River pattern on my Y copy because I downloaded a few hours early from the Australian eShop.

Definitely interested in a good Ocean Scatterbug!

Can I get a River Scatterbug? I don't care about the stats, i just want the pattern.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has Meadow, Monsoon, Marine, Sandstorm or Icy Snow Vivillon in a standard Pokeball with English name they could spare.

You get an Ocean Vivillon! YOU get an Ocean Vivillon! Everybody gets an OCEAN VIVILLON!

Kirlia

Banned
It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has Meadow, Monsoon, Marine, Sandstorm or Icy Snow Vivillon in a standard Pokeball with English name they could spare.

You get an Ocean Vivillon! YOU get an Ocean Vivillon! Everybody gets an OCEAN VIVILLON!

Aw, man, I only have one Monsoon and Marine, and none of the others you listed...but I do have a spare Savannah Vivillion in a Poke Ball. Is that okay? Or I could breed you a Modern Vivillion with 4+ IVs.

Top Bottom