• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

onslack

MicH

Does anyone here have a female Regenerator Slowpoke in a luxury ball I can have/borrow just so I can breed my own?

MicH

I can give you one in about half an hour, on my way home right now.
Thank you! You have all the good stuff :D I'm currently breeding Hustle Nidorans in luxury balls. Do you need any of those? Otherwise I still have some No Guard Machops w/ egg moves, Lightning Rod Cubones and Magic Guard Solosis if you are interested in those

fek

Thank you! You have all the good stuff :D I'm currently breeding Hustle Nidorans in luxury balls. Do you need any of those? Otherwise I still have some No Guard Machops w/ egg moves, Lightning Rod Cubones and Magic Guard Solosis if you are interested in those
A Machop would be cool!

Does anyone here have a female Regenerator Slowpoke in a luxury ball I can have/borrow just so I can breed my own?

Wow, finally something I can actually offer PokeGAF!

I have a bunch, but not in luxury balls :( if you can't find one let me know!

EDIT - Never mind. You got it!

KiraFA37

Goes on pokemon global link site, see that my shiny Magnemite has been traded for a Groudon (Japanese, Adamant (meh), According to IV dude in Kiloude "superior" potential with HP and attacks as its best so not too shabby after all). Can't believe I'm currently petting a Groudon, Ruby nostalgia rising... He was my first shiny but I really wanted a Groudon suddenly, and I decided I was going to breed a shiny magnemite with a better ability and IVs anyway.

EDIT: also EV trained in speed and attack.

MicH

A Machop would be cool!
Awesome! I just checked and the only female I have is the mother at level 25. I'll heart scale the egg moves back on her (Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Knock Off) if that's okay for you.

Wow, finally something I can actually offer PokeGAF!

I have a bunch, but not in luxury balls :( if you can't find one let me know!

EDIT - Never mind. You got it!
Thanks for the offer anyway! If you want one of the Pokemon I offered let me know

fek

Awesome! I just checked and the only female I have is the mother at level 25. I'll heart scale the egg moves back on her (Ice Punch, Bullet Punch and Knock Off) if that's okay for you.
Sure, that's fine with me. I'm online right now.

Can I talk someone out of a Chansey in a Premier Ball? Or else a safari with one?
Do you want HA? I'll catch one for you.

Top Bottom